SHOCK!!!!... DADDY IS HERE... (2)

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE

As promise… this is the continuous from the previous chapter.

Hope you enjoys it...

_____________________________________________________________________________

GD can feel that Changmin start to respond to his touch. He can feel Changmin body start shaking respond to his shocking state. Doctor come forward and asking GD to put Changmin down but Changmin don’t want to let go his hold on GD. GD hug him while closing his eyes. GD also doesn’t want to let him go. He can feel how much Changmin body shake because he scare too much of what he seeing.

‘Why they did that, why they try to harm his boy this way. How could they do that? Taeyeon telling him that Changmin is the strong one among the brother but seeing him like this broken GD heart. He is just 8 years old. How strong the boy can be.’

“Changmin, Daddy loves you so much. Daddy will always here for you. So don’t be afraid. Daddy will not let you go. Daddy promise,” said GD.

Changmin put his face at crooked of GD neck and whisper, “Daddy,” he said and slowly GD can feel that the boy starts to cry.

“Yes, Daddy is here for you. That thing you saw … It was nothing. Nothing…. So don’t be afraid,” GD feel better now hearing Changmin crying.

Kangin bring the box out and he brings out his phone to called police.

“Yes, please. Yes, the box still here with me… Okay, I will keep the box until you guys come. Thanks,” said Kangin end the call. Then some of nurse rush in to bring an empty bed for Changmin after getting an instruction from the doctor.

“Mr Kwon, after he settles down… Please call me. I think I need to look if he okay or not,” said the doctor. When GD nods his head, the doctor walks out from the room. GD gives Kangin a signal to put all gifts out from the room. He doesn’t want to see any gift now. Changmin still in his daddy arms shaking because of crying. Jageun in Donghae arms already stop crying. Minshik was crying and sooth by Heechul while, Minhyuk try not to cry holding Eunhyuk hand tightly.

It takes a full hour for Changmin to settle down. GD have to bring him out into the near garden to sooth him. GD don’t mind if his hand is tired holding the boy. Changmin is 8 years old and he is a little bit taller for his age. GD never wants to let it go until Changmin is ready to let it go.

The reporters who are around the hospital will never let this out. They took GD picture holding Changmin in his arm. Some try to go near GD but been hold by guards.

“Daddy, why the bird killed,” Changmin said when he start to calm in GD arm. GD put him down at the bench and kneeling in front of Changmin so that their have same eyes level.

“Do you know prank,” said GD. Changmin nods his head.

“So sometime people like to do that kind of pranks, that not a real bird. It is just a toy with red color.”

“Why they did that, it scary,” said Changmin. When he said that a tear roll down on his face.

“You don’t need to scare okay, Daddy is here and Daddy will not going to let anyone scare you anymore, Daddy love you,” said GD wiping Changmin tears.

Changmin hug GD neck, “I love you too Daddy,” said Changmin.

 

When Taeyeon come back to hospital, she was shock looking all the gift is been put outside of Minshik room and an officer talking with Kangin in front of the Minshik room.

“What happened?” she asked looking around the room. Minshik was slepping peacefully on his bed while Jageun and Minhyuk sit with Donghae on the sofa.

“Mommy, someone killed the bird,” said Jageun running toward Taeyeon and hugging her waist.

“Killed the bird?” asked Taeyeon

“It inside the box,” said Minhyuk. Taeyeon try to understand then it hit her, “Who open the box?” asked Taeyeon.

“Changmin,”, “Changmin hyung,” said both Minhyuk and Jageun.

“Where is Changmin?” asked Taeyeon in panic mode.

“Jiyong bring him out,” said Heechul.

“Don’t worry Taeyeonie, he with Jiyong. He will be alright with his daddy. Don’t you trust your husband,” said Eunhyuk. Taeyeon nods her head, “Jageun sit with uncle Donghae first ok, mommy need to talk with the doctor,” she said. Jageun nods his head and went back to Donghae. Taeyeon smile and go to Heechul and grab his arm to bring him out with her out the room.

“He must be shock. Is the box look scary?” asked Taeyeon.

Heechul nods his head, “He is shock, but I think Jiyong can handle it,” he said.

“Where are they?” asked Taeyeon.

“I think he go to the garden,” said Heechul.

“Oppa, can you look at the boys, I am going to look for Jiyong and Changmin,” said Taeyeon. Heechul nods his head.

Taeyeon run to the garden in front of the hospital and just like GD, she just ignored the reporters as they are invisible. She just wants to find Jiyong and Changmin as fast as she can.  There they are, hugging each other on the bench.

“Oppa, Changmin,” called Taeyeon.

“Mommy,” said Changmin lose his hugging and watching her mommy come to him.

“Taeyeon,” said GD. Taeyeon take a sit next to Changmin and cup his face with her hand. She then kisses him all over his face. Changmin start to cry back and hugging his mom.

“Mommy, someone killed the bird. It look scary,” said Changmin while he hugging his mom. GD caresses Changmin back to soothing him.

“Oppa,” said Taeyeon slowly.

GD shakes his head and smile. He doesn’t want Taeyeon feel anxiety, “Changmin ahh, Daddy told you it not that scary right and Daddy also told you that Daddy will never let anyone to scare you. Daddy will be here with you, Daddy loves you so much,” said GD Changmin head. Changmin look at GD and nods his head, “I love you too, Daddy,” said Changmin.

“Hmm… only Daddy, how about Mommy?” said Taeyeon with a smile.

“I love you so much Mommy,” said Changmin hugging Taeyeon tightly.

“I love you too, my sweet strong little Prince Changmin,” said Taeyeon kissing Changmin head.

“Hmm… Prince Changmin?” said GD with a smile.

“It a change from Prince Charming,” whisper Taeyeon at GD.

“Now, I do remember why I come here, Minhyuk hyung and Jageun asked me to find you because they said that they want to play with you. Should I tell them that you do not want to play,” said Taeyeon.

“No…No… I want to play,” said Changmin start to stand up and ready to run but GD held him.

“Now… Now… my little prince Changmin, are you sure you don’t want Daddy to hold you up,” said GD.

“I am big boy now, I can walk by myself,” said Changmin so proud.

“Hmm… okay,” said GD then bring his hand out for Changmin to hold. Changmin smile and take his Daddy hand in one side and his mommy hand at his other side. Taeyeon smile at Changmin acted and look at GD. At the same time GD look at Taeyeon. It happened to fast because Taeyeon lean a little and give a peck on GD lips.

“I love you,” said Taeyeon with lip sync.

“I love you more,” said GD answered GD using the same way.

But before they get near to the hospital, Taeyeon stop abruptly because now she start to remember there are reporters waiting for them at the hospital front door.

“What should we do oppa?” said Taeyeon. GD look at Taeyeon and followed to where Taeyeon is looking.

“Just let them know Taeyeonie. For me you and the boys are more important than anything in this world. I am not going to let anyone take that away from me. Don’t you trust me?” asked GD. Taeyeon smile and nods her head, “You know I always trust you, I’ve been waiting for you for years,” she said.

“Daddy, Mommy, come on. Minhyuk hyung will be mad at me if I am late and Jageun will be sulk all day, and I don’t want them to start playing without me,” said Changmin pulling his Daddy and Mommy hand to get moving forward.

GD nods his head and start to walk again followed by Taeyeon.

“Excuse me, GD shii… is this your son who have been hospitalize, is he okay now?” asked one of the reporters that been held by guard from getting near the couple and their son.

GD smile and look at Taeyeon and Changmin.

“Yes Minshik is okay now, but this one, he is my second son. Kwon Changmin,” said GD patting Changmin head before he walk away with Taeyeon and Changmin who pulled his parent as hard as he can so that both of them walk fast.

 

_______________________________

As usual,

Thank you to anyone who read this story.

Thank you to the subscriber old and new.

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed this story.

And please keep sending me all those comment. It really makes me happy.

Thanks

 

AILYNN