Forgive

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung still can't forget about yesterday. "Aish, how can I just let him kiss me. God, Kai gonna be dead if Yongguk knew about this."  While she still daydreaming, someone follow her from behind. "Yongguk know about what?" Eunjung turned and Daehyun just few inches away from her. Daehyun move a few step backs as he realize that they was too close. "Er.. sorry. I heard you say Yongguk know about something, what is it?" Eunjung was relieved as Daehyun didn't hear about Kai's part. "About err, my phone! Yes it just my phone. Erm, something wrong but I got it fix yesterday and erm.. I just thought if Yongguk had called me. So.. yeah"

She somehow felt nervous as she don't really know how to lie. "Oh, okay. You can just met him later. Come on we gonna be late" They walked quickly to the school gate. They had to split that morning since they have different classes. While walking, Eunjung saw Sehun from afar. God, I hope he forgive me this time. She quickly followed him. "Yah! Sehun! Wait!" She catch her breath and quickly holding Sehun arm. Sehun felt someone holding his arm harshly. Just before he want to yell he turned and "Eunjung? What are you doing?" Did she followed me? "H-how can y-you walked so f-fast? I'm really tired now" Eunjung still catching her breath.

"Dummy, you could just called me and I won't let you be this tired." Sehun whispered slowly. "What? Did you says something?" Eunjung could not hear him clearly. "I said do you still want to hold me?" Sehun just stared at her. She didn't realize she been holding him the whole time and some of the students whispered to each other as they saw some drama scene.

Eunjung quickly pull her hand. "S-sorry. Okay I'll make this quick. About that incident, can't you forgive me now?" Eunjung just looked at him with her pleading eyes. Sehun leaned closer. Eunjung became blushed as their face was too close. "No" Sehun said and he walked away.

 

What the.. Did he just say no?! Oh my god, this guy really get into my nerve.

Eunjung really can't believe herself. She still won't give up. She quickly walked beside Sehun. He smiled as Eunjung still following him. "Look, I already apologize, now can't you just forgive me?!" Eunjung slowly started to get annoyed with him. "Can you do exactly what happened to me to yourself?" Sehun turned to her. Eunjung become silent as she could feel the pain that Sehun felt. "Exactly" Sehun said and keep walking while Eunjung still beside him.

While Eunjung still keep pleading to him, Sehun suddenly stop walking. "You're lucky teacher is not here yet." Sehun's words make Eunjung looked around her. Surprising her that they stopped at her class. "I heard you were same class with Chanyeol. So... I have to go now" Sehun walked away and waved to someone. Must be Chanyeol. Eunjung blinked for a second. Did... did he just walked me to my class?

 

"Oh? yah, yah! It that Sehun over there?" Chanyeol point outside the classroom. Kai, Baekhyun and Chen turned. "Sehun-ah!" Sehun turned and waved to his membe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter