Final and Thanks

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 7 days later..

 

Eunjung stare at the guy beside her. She smiling seeing he going through his luggage for the third times. Yongguk check again and put down his phone. He laughs when he realize Eunjung been making face. “Oppa, we already check on everything yesterday. Why are you so nervous?!” “Yah, it’s my first time leaving Korea heck this is my first flight.” Eunjung chuckles with him. 

“Oi, happy much want to leaving everyone here?” 

Eunjung and Yongguk look up and saw Zico and s smirks at them. “Woah, you guys did come!” Yongguk hug him. “I’m sad you leaving babydoll, you feeling good now?” Kyung patted her heads slightly. “I’m fine now cause you guys help me that night! I can’t thanks enough and now you here sending us, thank you again.” Eunjung gives a warm hug to everyone. “Well, Yongguk is my friend and so do you.” Zico smiles at her. “From afar we could see you guys laughing and hugging, what, not going to inviting us in the party?” Kris told them. Hyuna runs to Eunjung, hugging her tightly.  “I still can’t believe you will leaving.” Kai smiles at Yongguk and give him a hug. “I thought we could be a closer friends hyung, but now you leaving too.” “Yah, you sad because of me or Eunjung?” Yongguk ruffles his hair playfully. Himchan notice that Eunjung were looking through the crowds. “He left already.” Himchan patted her back. The atmosphere suddenly turn gloomy when they were talking about him. “Haish, Sehun..” 

 

 

Flashback

 

Sehun open his eyes and look around his surroundings. Seems like he in the hospital considering he wearing the patient gown. Kai and Kris were sleeping on the couch. Himchan were reading comic and Zelo playing games besides. He then look at the girl, sleeping near his leg. Eunjung still holding his fingers. She then wake up and saw Sehun already awake. “Sehun-ah!” Zelo quickly put his phone aside, “I’ll call the doctor!” Kai and Kris also awake and went to  him. Sehun blinks his eyes few times. The doctor then came with few nurses. A nurse then told the rest to wait outside. “Oh Sehun, can you hear me?” Sehun blink again when the doctor ask him. Outside the ward, the rest then arrived. 

“Guys is Sehun awake?” Lay went next to Kai. “The doctor still checking him.” Kris said. Few minutes later the doctor went outside. “Doctor, how is Sehun, is he gonna be alright?” Eunjung asked. “Since this is the first time he awake after surgery, he might felt a bit woozy. He doesn’t show any symptoms anymore, so all he need now is just a rest.” All of them thanked him and quickly went inside.   “Sehun, how you feeling now?” Kai stand right next to him letting Eunjung sit. Sehun nods and smile weakly at him. 

“How long I’ve been here?” “3 days. You not waking up even after the surgery! We thought something went wrong?!” Chanyeol said to him. 

“You stupid! What were you thinking throwing yourself infront of a gun!!” Eunjung glare at him as her eyes become watery. 

Sehun stare at her. “Don’t cry Eunjung, don’t waste your tears on me. I get what I deserved... Infact, I want to apologise to all of you. I’m sorry for spreading the pictures on the school blog letting everyone know your secret. I’m sorry for putting you in trouble. To Exo and Bap, I’m sorry because of me, you guys are badly injured. I’m sorry for letting my ego and my selfishness hurt everyone. I’m ready to accept my punishment....” Everyone stare at him in silent. “I once told I will kill whoever behind the post but since you repent yourself, I hope you find strength too.” Kai hold his shoulder and Sehun pat his hand. “Well.... you are a jerk but since you take a bullet, you are forgiven brave man.” Lay winks at him.  “For sure forgiven, who would have balls to jump infront of a shooting gun?!” Baekhyun asked. 

“Well this guy did.” E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter