The beach

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung step out from the car, looking at the huge villa. "Wow.." "Hey Eunjung! Pretty nice right?" Chen greet her and the rest of his friends also went outside. "It's beautiful Chen, thanks for invinting." "Well, I could take your for a walk later. There so much things you gotta see." She smiled, "Yes please! I would love that!" "Dude stop flirting with her, I'm not gonna let you guys alone! Kai wrapped his arm around Chen and chuckes softly. "Boys please, If you want her, you have to get through me first. Sweetie, I deadly thought you not coming!" Hyuna walk pass between them and give her a big hug.

"If everyone done talking then can someone help bring these things?" Kris lean beside his car. "Oh, right. We bought bunch of stuff." Eunjung told them and everyone started to helps.

 

Hyuna took Eunjung to their room. "Oh my god, we have our own balcony?!" She turn to Hyuna and she laughs along. They walk excitedly and they can see the sea from the view. "This is really awesome, I'm so glad we joined them Hyuna!" "I know right. Look, I think they may not be as bad as you think.." Eunjung agreed, "Well, at least they didn't fight." Hyuna glance at her, "Where did you go just now? I'm surprised Himchan not looking for like usual?" "I met my boyfriend. I mean ex-boyfriend, we talk about few things and I told him I need a rest." She look at boys below, they were laughing and playing with each others. Hyuna saw them too. "They look so childish right. About Sehun this morning, I hope you notice it already." She turn to her, confused. Hyuna rolled her eyes, "Duhh, he obviously started to fall for you. Another person that I known who are really sincere with you is him, look." She turn to where Hyuna pointed and it was Kai being chased by Chanyeol and Chen. Suddenly Kai look up and saw her, waving at her telling them to come down.

"What the, did he know we were talking about him?" Hyuna ask before went inside.

 

 

“Seriously girls, I was hoping more than that shorts..” Chanyeol look both of them from head to toe. Eunjung wore a white t-shirt while Hyuna wearing her red tank top. “You sound like a Chanyeol.” He looks away and all laugh at him. They played beach volleyball and split into two teams. Kai and Kris play rock-paper-scissor and end up with Kai winning. “Should we pick the girls first Hyung?” Kris nodded knowing exactly. Kai wink at Eunjung telling her to come. 

Right after decided the team members, the first round went smooth. Kai team won by 15-6. “We could won this!” Eunjung look at Kai. “Kris hyung, I’ll enjoy the food later.” He could only glare at him. “Sehun-ah please don’t burn the meat.” Baekhyun yelled from behind. Sehun walk around while holding the ball. “Brats, don’t be too happy.” 

After more than 15 minutes, Lay whistle, ending the game. Most of Kai team members lied down, taking a rest. “21-19, Kris hyung team wins!” Lay yelled and they cheered happily. “Good game everyone, and Kai, I’ll looking forward for today dinner!” Kris smirking at him. 

 

 

That night, they gonna having a barbecue party. Hyuna was helping D.O with his kimchi stew. Eunjung organize the meat with Kai before they started to grill it. “This villa had everything! I would never stop thanking Chen after this.” Eunjung said. “Well this is Chen we talked about.” They look over to Chen and Lay who were making potato pancakes. “Yah, you gonna  serving for 14 people. You gonna need more charcoals for all these meats.” Kris show up from behind. “Hyung, sit back and relax. We have deal the loser would cook tonight." Kai chuckles softly. "Aigoo, I would never feel easy if you the one who goin to cook." Kris want to get the charcoal before Eunjung stop him, "Wait! I'll help you." Kris shook his head. "It's okay." "No really, let me--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter