Finding

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can someone tell me again about this thing?" Eunjung look around her. They stop for drinks at a stalls along the street vendors. Eunjung not sure where but she knew they now far from IVY Club. Zelo pour the soju but before he could drink it, Eunjung stop him. "I restrain myself from drinking this and you should too before we're officially adults." "Eh? Noona, have a look on your left, Himchan hyung and Youngjae hyung are on their second cup!" Zelo whined.

"That because I care for you Zelo-ah." Eunjung glared at her them.

Himchan rolled his eyes. "Ouch, thats hurt. Knowing nobody really care for us Himchan-ah." Youngjae look down. Eunjung want to scold him for saying that but she knew they will still drinking. She look at Daehyun and smile to each other. She knew he thinking the same as she did. Yongguk still staring at the little pouch. "What does he look like? That person." He asked.

"Seems like ajusshi. Dress quite well. I'm thinking must be one of the VIP." She said.

 

"Aish, this will not go well.." Himchan growled slowly. She look at him curiously. Daehyun who observed her decided to spill. She gotta know anyways. "Blue diamond or know as Black is a type of drug known for its high price. I dont really know the effect of this drug but usually used by those with high ranks." Daehyun spoke. "So basically, I just got something really expensive. And...." She thinking of something.

"And the higher the price, the higher the effect of it. It like a magic from what I heard. Black give you the power to fulfill your desire. It can make you feel  unbeatable person." Zelo smile proudly.

 

"Black kill you without feeling the pain too." Everyone stared at Yongguk.

"You now have the most wanted item. Do you know what that means Eunjung-ah?" Yongguk look at his girl softly. Eunjung know the look of his eyes. She take a deep breathe and took the pouch from Yongguk, keeping it in her pocket. The guys were quite surprised with her sudden change. "I'll find that ajusshi and return this ." Himchan smirks hearing that. "Yah, do you--" "That ajusshi doesn't know my full face. I don't know where to find him but if I stick near IVY Club.. Maybe someone know where to find him.." Eunjung hoping that she will meet Zico again, maybe he can help him. "Noona, this is dangerous. Pleas--"

"Zelo-ah" She cuts him. "Did you forget I once beat you last two year? Just because I don't fight like you guys doesn't mean my skills faded." She glared at the younger. Youngjae laughs looking the interaction infront of him. "You think this is funny my friend? Let have a battle then or you were to scared beaten by me? " She asked.

"Yah, I? Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter