Trust

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since today got no class they decided to practice for the last time. Eunjung, Lay and Sehun went to the practice room early in the morning. "Guys, let have  a seat first." Lay told and they just nod along, following Lay. Lay put his bag to his side and pull out some clothing with special design on it. Both Sehun and Eunjung were awed with it. "Seriously Lay? Is this for our performance later?"  Sehun asked. The jacket is black and specially customized with some red line and cool blazing fire design on the back. Lay gave one to Eunjung. "I asked one of my old friend to prepare  our costume and when I show him your picture from the LG broadcost, he just confidently telling this will suit you. I don't really know about it but maybe you should try." Lay smile shyly to her. Eunjung looked at the jacket. "This is amazing Lay but..... don't you think this is for those that can pull y look like you know." Eunjung pull up the jacket close to her body. It is more like a crop top jacket that will definitely show her bare stomach if she wear it.

"You never know if you don't try it."

All of them turn to the door. "What are you doing here?!" Eunjung asked. "I told you we gonna meet today Eunjung." Kai smirk. "Right, there is one more thing you should know guys, this guy here will help us. Yours, Kai." Lay said while give him the clothes."Well that explain why you got one extra here." Said Sehun. "Yah Kai, you must be forcing Lay right. We have been practice this for few weeks Lay-ah.." Eunjung seems to be annoyed with sudden new guy. "Look girl, I think you really don't know anything about me. I can help you guys win this competition, trust me!" He seems too confident with himself.

"Sorry for not telling you early, but I already teach him the steps and beside the more the better right?" Lay assure her. "Kai is a good dancer, beside we want our team to win right?" Eunjung nodded slightly. All of them then wear their official team clothes. Eunjung just holding her jacket. "I-I think I will wear it later." Kai nudge her elbow slightly. "I don't like you seems not confident like this, cheer up Eunjung, you always look pretty no matter what are you wearing." She was kinda embarrassed with him. Lay clapped his hand. "Get into position guys."

He then turn on the music. All of them get into the rhythm and perfectly dance in one move. After few minutes they took a rest. "We so gonna rock tonight! We're almost like... Perfect?!" Eunjung beamed happily. She now realized that with Kai in the group, it is much perfect. "I feel the same too Eunjung-ah but it is not complete until we put some solos. I've been thinking to put Kai solo before the breakdance and you Eunjung right after that you and Kai would be doing some couple moves." Lay explain.

"Hold up. Why me?! I can't and won't do it." Eunjung pouted.

"You the only girl in here, 'couple dance' can help us amazed the crowd. Extra points." Said Lay. Eunjung turn to Sehun wanting him to stop Lay crazy ideas. Sehun raised his eyebrows. "Don't give me that look. The heck if I do it with Kai, if you want people to think us gay." Eunjung look down. Yongguk and the boys would be in the club tonight to support her. She can't imagine what would they think if they saw her with Kai. She can't even imagine what would Yongguk think seeing his girlfriend with other guy. Someone then held her shoulder. She look up seeing Kai worried face.

"H-huh??"

"Lay been asking you. Are you okay?" "Sorry Lay, what did you say again?"  "Look Eunjung. I'm sure Lay must have show you Ivy Club past competition. And I'm sure tonight would be the greatest one if we look most of our rivals. You don't have to worried about anything, once you got on stage people would be looking at you as a dancer." Kai smiled at her.

"A dancer..... s-so no matter what, I'm a dancer right?..... Okay, let's do this!" She nodded. 

"Then we move to Kai solo first and right after that I'll teach your moves." Lay turn on the music and everyone step back, looking at Kai. Kai slowly move following the rhytym. Eunjung stare at him. "He... so good." Sehun that could hear her chuckled softly.

"He is. In fact he is the best dancer among Exo."

Eunjung can't take her eyes off him. Every steps he make, the movement of his feet, his body, everything looks beautiful. Once he finish, Lay turn of the music. Kai look at Eunjung, waiting for her first impression on his dance. "That was amazing Kai. I'm sorry for judging you before. I didn't know, plus you didn't tell me." "There is much more you didn't know about me Eunjung." Kai chuckles. Lay pull out his phone and show them a video of the new choreography. "I asked help from my friend and his cousin and they gladly came up  with this move for us." Eunjung was amazed with it and Kai seems to enjoy it. "Lay-ah, I don't think I can do that. Its not too appropriate." "Not for me Lay, I love it!" She glared at him. "ert!" Kai just laugh. They then tried the moves with Lay's help. Lay turn to look Sehun at the back. Sehun just smile slightly at him. He stare at Eunjung that was mad at Kai for being to touchy at her.

 

 

Flashbacks

 

It was 4 a.m. and Sehun was still practicing his steps on the living room. Kris that was awake went to the kitchen for a drink. He stare at the boy that was busy dancing on his earphones. Sehun was shocked when he saw Kris standing behind him while holding a glass of water.

"Aish, don't surprised me like that Kris." He pulls his earphones and sit on the couch.

Kris follow him and hand the glass to him. "Tell me that again when I saw someone dancing in the dark at 4 a.m?? What are you thinking Sehun? Hey, Lay told me about one of his idea about couple dance. He said you turn down the offer to dance with Eunjung. I thought you like her."

Kris couldn't understand him. He get the chance but he throw it. Sehun just staring at the glass.

"I might can't control myself on her."

"Oh god. That thing can be manage Sehun. Don't be such a child! I'm sure you know Kai would be joining you guys and Lay said he had to offer Kai then. Dude, I know you realized that kid like Eunjung. Kai is my donsaeng too but I'm rooting for you. I don't want to see you suffer anymore Sehun." Kris shake his head. Sehun laugh seeing the elder brother. "Thanks buddy but It's true Kris. I don't know if  I can contry my--"

"Don't be so stupid! This is your chanc--!"

"Kris hyung!!"

Sehun stopped him. "The last time I hug her I seems can't let her go. Lay already shown me the video for the moves and I know I can't stop myself and I might ruin our first competition. Kai may be smooth around girls but not for me. I have my own ways hyung."

Kris stare at him. "Wow, I don't know you already hug her. Whatever, I always got your back. Tell me if you need anything." Sehun was thankful with him.

 

 

Sehun staring at her again. It the best for everyone. "That was good. What do you think Sehun-ah?" Kai asked. Sehun walk to them. "You don't have to flirt with her all the time. The last one was good and I think we can win tonight." Kai glared at his friend. "We almost good now. So Eunjung want to follow us back? We could get ready together." Lay ask. "Yeah, we could hang out with others. They would be glad." Kai agreed.

She shake his head. "Thank you but I have to meet my friends. I'll meet you all tonight then." Before they part their ways Sehun called her. "Have a good rest" Eunjung smiled at him. "You too."

 

 

Eunjung knocked the door, waiting for one of the boys to welcome her. Zelo pull the door showing smiling Eunjung and she quickly went inside, threw herself on the couch. Daehyun that was reading were quite surprise with her. "Urgh I'm so tired. Please l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter