Working together

Bad Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Err, mian. I really thought about you when Mrs. Min told us about this." Chanyeol scratch his head shyly.

Eunjung stared at him disbelief. "Everyone in this school already know about this, there's nothing you can do right now. Beside, I don't think it's a bad idea." Kai smirked, with Chanyeol nodding like an idiot beside him. "Why don't you  ask me about this?!" Eunjung stared at Chanyeol. "Because you might won't agree." Lay smiled at her.  Eunjung turned to him. "Lay-ah, you in this too?! Fine, this is the first and the last time I'm working with you guys!" She walked pass Sehun angryly.

Baekhyun turn to s. "Why did she look so mad? Did she,  err you know that girls problem thing." "I guess so." Suho said.

 

"Those guys really give headache aish." Eunjung went to the toilet.  "There you are!! I've been looking for you! Ahh you get to do modelling with exo members!! I'm so jealous jungie." Hyuna excitedly cling beside her. "Then you should go instead of me." Eunjung smile widely at her. "Yah, there's a reson of everything you know. You're smart, pretty, our role model school, thats why they choose you! Come on, you can do it fighting!" Hyuna winked at her.

 

"Okay guys, I'm director Jin, so thank you for your cooperation today. Well this benefits to all of you, your school and of course my team. Hmm, you guys are really good looking and of course pretty." Director Jin smiled to Eunjung. "Now, why don't you get ready then we started in 30 minutes." All of them walked to the make up room.

  "You really have a good skin you know, even though don't have much make up you do look pretty, I can't believe you still a student." Eunjung smile shyly at the makeup assistant. "Well look whose girlfriend is she, don't we look good together nonna?" Kai put his arm around Eunjung and turn to the makeup assistant. Eunjung quickly shoved his arm. "Stop it Kai, a-ani! We just friend!" Eunjung stared at him.  The girl laugh at them. "You guys are so cute, yes student. You both look good together". She smiled at them.

"Yah Kai, palli! Your hair is still not done!" Kris called him. Kai ruffled Eunjung's hair messily before went back.

"Aigoo, there nothing to be emberrased about, I used to be like you when me and my husband were madly inlove." She laugh as she fix Eunjung's hair. "Unnie! Kai is not my boyfriend!" Eunjung told her sternly.

"Good, you all look good. Now I want Eunjung in the middle and the rest beside her." All of them smiled and pose for the camera. Director Jin look at the monitor. He were statisfied with the students. The photoshoot still on with Kris, Eunjung and Sehun turn. Lay who was watching them, grinned happily. He took his phone secretly and snapped few pictures.

Few minutes later they ended their work. "Good work everyone. I'm looking forward to all of you in the future. You guys did a great job!" Director Jin clapped loudly. All of them bowed to the staff. "Eunjung-ah, I told you right this gonna be fun!" Chanyeol winked at her. She smile and nodded slightly at him. "Now, since we did a great job today, lets celebrate it with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter