Good Guy

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
How’s Chapter 6? Did you enjoy it? I will be extremely happy if you give me a comment in my FF and happier if you subscribe and upvotes! Gomawo and Saranghae hihi XOXO! Enjoy!

 

“ Luhan” Kris showed up in front of Luhan’s eyes that morning. Luhan was sitting on his class already and read a history book before EXO even arrived at school. That was the most awkward morning in Kris life because EXO arrived without Luhan.

 

EXO is not EXO without Luhan.

It would be just Xiumin, Kris, Suho, Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, D.O, Tao, Sehun and Kai.

 

And of course people kept wondering what happened to them. Kris approached Luhan right after he arrived while the others decided to wait outside of Luhan’s class.

“ What?” Luhan answered but his eyes kept on reading the book on his hands. A math book to be exact.

“ Why you’re reading math book? It’s stupid, math is about number” Said Kris. “ That’s not my point, my point is about...”

“ Orchestra?” Luhan made a guess and didn’t look at Kris at all. “ We’re still going to do that practice even if half of orchestra will absent”

“ But don’t you think it’s too much if you...”

“ Kicked them out? Not at all” Luhan cut Kris sentence again “ They need to choose, cause life is all about option Kris”

“ But..”

“ No more but” Said Luhan “ I want my members prioritized orchestra as their option”. Kris looked at Luhan who didn’t even looked at him. He gave up and finally walked outside. Suho and the others looked at him with curiousity especially Sehun and Xiumin because they’re close with Luhan. They looked at Kris’s face and they knew already.

“ you failed don’t you?” Suho asked him and he nodded. Xiumin and Sehun laughed why the other just sighed.

“ Pabo” Said Chanyeol and Baekhyun at the same time.

“ I’ll talk to him” Said Sehun.

“ I’ll go with you! He can’t say no to us right?” Xiumin offered and Sehun nodded. Kris laughed and looked at his hyung and the maknae “ well, goodluck guys! He’s reading a math book right now”

“ Math?” Sehun laughed. He nodded and walked inside Luhan’s class with Xiumin. And Kris was right, he still read the math book.

“ I bet he’s not reading anything, he’s only daydreaming but with that book as a cover” Xiumin laughed and walked to Luhan’s seat. Luhan looked at them and greeted them warm. “ Hei guys!”

“ What are you reading?” Xiumin asked him. Luhan smiled and looked at Xiumin. “ Can’t you see this is math book?” Luhan laughed.

“ I mean what chapter?” Said Xiumin. Luhan looked at Xiumin for a while. He tried to answer but he couldn’t. Since he really didn’t read anything. “ I knew it!” Xiumin laughed and had a high-5 with Sehun.

“ what do you want guys?” Said Luhan.

“ You know why are we here and what do we want” Said Sehun “ you know exactly what is it”

“ I’m not going to change it hun-ah” Luhan answered and got softer, “ you know me I never take back my words”

“ I know” Said Sehun “ but this time we’re in trouble if whole orchestra got kicked out by you, there will be no orchestra, there will be only EXO”. Luhan looked at Sehun and he knew Sehun was right. “ at least please don’t kicked them out, let’s just say you were very pissed yesterday because of...”

“ don’t say her name”

“ Okay okay,” Sehun stopped. “ but seriously hyung, please don’t kick them,”. Luhan looked at Sehun and Xiumin for a sec.

“ come on Luhan” said Xiumin “ we know you’re a good guy”. Luhan looked at 

“ Okay” Luhan decided,” I will considered for the members who have a good skill. You are my biggest weakness guys, how can I say no to you guys?”

“ Thankyou hyung!” Said Sehun “ I know you still have a nice character inside there!”

“ And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter