Present(s)

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLOO!!! I'm super happy when I wrote this chapter cause I swear I'm a fan of present LOL! ENJOOY!

 

Jinah walked into her class that morning. It was a very beautiful moday morning. And D-5 to her birthday. She was very excited since it was her 18th birthday. It’s not very mature but people considered you as a grown up already. She had a little bit brighter personality than the usual. She saw Yoona and Eunji who looked busy talking and looked excited. She ran into them and greeted them. “ Good morning!”

“ Good morning pretty girl! What’s up with the cheerful mood?” Eunji smiled and greeted her back.

“ Maybe she knows about it already” Yoona asumed.

“ what news?” Jinah asked her 2 friends. Eunji and yoona can only laughed. The bell rang and Jinah saw the teacher was already in their class. She looked around and looked at every single person in that class. Then, she realized about something.

“ Where’s Jongin? Uh I mean Kai?” Jinah asked Yoona and Eunji. Kai was transferred to Jinah’s class since last week because they said EXO was very noisy when they were together. So she got one class with Kai now.

“ mwoya? You start to care about him now?” Yoona shocked and laughed.

“ no! Not even a sec! But he supposed to be here” Said Jinah “ He never late”

“ He always late Jinah” Said Eunji. “ Wow you really don’t care about him don’t you?”

Why should I?” Jinah laughed and opened her book. “ but seriously where is he?”

“ You really don’t know do you?” Eunji giggled “ you must be happy if you hear this?”

“ what?”

Yoona smiled and announced the good news to Jinah.

 

 

 

 

“ The teenage orchestra started their orchestra tour last Saturday in USA and EXO will absent from school for whole week”

 

***

 

New York was very very crowd that morning. Lay opened his eyes and looked around his room. He saw Tao and Chen still fell asleep in their bed. Today was the 3rd day in USA with the teenage world choir and he felt bored already.

 

 

He actually felt empty.

 

He looked at his iPhone and looked at Korean time. ‘ 10 PM in Korea’ he said in his heart. He finally decided to got off from his bed and took a bath. After that he changed his clothes and saw that his 2 dongsaeng were still on their bed. They didn’t move at all like they died. And Lay totally understand since last night show on Radio city was very huge. Lay himself still hard to believe that they performed in the one of the best music hall in the world. He walked out from the hotel and looked for a fresh air. He looked for the date today. And he remembered about something.

After that, as fast as he could he walked around 5th avenue. He stopped in a big Tiffany and co shop and stood there for a while. The shop was open already. He decided to walked in and looked around. And a women came to her immidiately.

“ Good morning sir, may I help you?” The women asked him. He smiled and looked at all of the necklace and bracelets in that store. That women looked at Lay’s face and tried to remember something. “ ah are you the pianist on radio city last night?”

“ how did you know?”

“ well the teenage orchestra show last night is still a hit until this morning sir” That women smiled “ anyway you did an amazing performance last night, congratulations!”

“ thanks” Lay bowed a little bit. He almost forgot that he was in New York and not in Seoul. “ anyway I want to look for a necklace”

“ ah okay,” The women look interested, “ For your girlfriend?”

“ Yes” Lay smiled and started to look around the shop again. He looked at a necklace with a note. “ Can I see this?” Lay looked at a very beautiful silver necklace.

“ Yeah sure! This one is very nice,” The women gave him the necklace and he looked at it. It was a very pretty necklace. “ do you want to take it?”

“ yeah, I’ll buy this one” Lay took his wallet and gave the women his mastercard. He felt satisfied and after the payment process he walked out from the store and went back to his hotel. In the lobby, Mr. Shin, the Korean and Chinesse and Japanesse instructor was sitting with a coffee and a newspaper. He looked at Lay and Lay greeted him politely. “ good morning sir”

“ I thought you’re still sleeping like the others” Mr. Shin laughed. Lay shook his head. “ where have you been?”

“ just looking for a fresh air sir” Lay answered. Mr. Shin looked at him and accidentaly looked at the paper bag of Tiffany’s in his hands.

“ fresh air or fresh present Yixing?” Mr. Shin laughed. Lay blushed a little bit. “ ah whatever Lay, just go upstairs, we’re going to leave at 12 to Los Angeles, you better be prepared”

“ already sir” Lay walked away and left Mr. Shin again with his coffee and the news paper. He walked to his room and found 11 of his friends were staying in his room.

“ ya Yixing-ah” Xiumin called him “ where have you been?”

“ I just look for a fresh air outside” Said Yixing. He tried to hide the tiffany’s paperbag and put it on his luggage. But Chen saw that.

“ is that T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter