Ch.2- Teams

You're Next My Love

Haeun's POV:

I had no clue what was going on. Hell, i didn't even know how I was pulled into this mess.

"C'mon, they're probably wondering why I haven't come out yet, don't worry, they won't kill you....they can't...at least not yet.." Kai mumbled as he pushed past me and unlocked the door calmly reveiling Luhan and Sehun who were laying against the hallway wall with blank expressions. I followed closely behind Kai until I made it out into the open where the three guys could see me.

"You know you can't touch her until the teams have been made," Kai spoke in a dangerous tone that was almost similar to threatening to them.

"We know," Luhan replied in  a small voice. "We were gonna bring her to everyone else..."

"I can't believe these goddamn rules..." Sehun ruffled his hair in annoyance. "Hurry up...we...don't have time anymore."

"What are you guys talking  about? What're you gonna do with me?" I asked Kai feeling scared and nervous. He reached for my hand and held onto it dragging me to follow after him as he walked down the hall. Sehun and Luhan followed behind us making me feel like I was being kidnapped or something. Now that we were in the light, I could finally see Kai's features better. He had broad shoulders and he had chocolate colored hair. I shook my head trying to focus on the real situation I was in. Get a hold of yourself Haeun-ah....don't let these pretty boys trick you...stay alert.

I was pulled into a living room area where there were numerous of boys sitting around doing absolutely nothing. Many of them looked at us as we stood at the top of the stair case looking down at everyone. Luhan and Sehun walked down to join the rest while Kai stayed holding onto me. 

"Yah," he yelled so everyone was paying attention. If I looked at all of them closely, they looked at me like I was an enemy of sort with harsh glares that made me want to look away.

"She's..she's here already?!" one said his voice panicked.

"It's started!!" another called out.

"Obviously the game has started," Kai called out his voice louder than everyones. "The words on those walls are now activated, we need to pick teams NOW and not do anything rash or stupid...." 

"Do I not get a say in this?" I whispered to Kai who wasn't even looking my way.

"Why don't you read the rules yourself," Kai spoke annoyed as he finally let go of my hand and walked down the stairs leaving me alone. It was far, but I could read it. It was written on the wall in charcole black:

The Rules:

No one is allowed to leave. After a period of a week, SHE will arrive and you are to immieditally split into teams of two including the girl. The leaders will pick one, and then those who had gotten picked, must pick the  next ones. Only the strongest survive. You will not be able to leave the living room up and downstairs as the other parts of the mansion will be closed off, including the windows, the moment she meets all of you. Be wise about your descisions. You are not to tell the girl about why she is here nor confess your love to her if you do end up falling for her. If so, you will be terminated and eliminated from the game. Any rule broken written on this wall will also end in termination. The girl cannot be killed until there are 5 of you left standing. We are always watching. You have 3 weeks until the food supply and water runs out. Only 2 people can walk out alive. Have fun my little wolf pack.

I wasn't believing any of this. What sick minded person would do this to people? Why was I chosen to be part of this? What did I do to deserve this? 

"Hurry up and come down," someone called. I hesitated, but slowly made my way down. I was safe until there were 5 people standing, but it didn't make sense as to why I was the only girl among a bunch of guys. They all eyed me with harsh eyes, but they said nothing as I sat down carefully on one of the couches. I started to count how many of them there were and counted up to 12. 7 people will be...elminated before I can be eliminated....3 weeks...

"So who get's to pick," one guy said annoyed.

"Let's just have the leaders pick..." 

"That's the easiest way.."

"Let's just get this done..."

Two people stepped out from the mass of guys and the rest crowded around the couch with anxious faces. One was short and had a pure feel to him while the other had a cold look on his face and was tall.

"I'll let Suho pick first," the taller one said his eyes showing nothing.

"Kurae....." the one named Suho spoke slowly scanning all of us with his eyes. "Kai."

Kai glanced at me as he walked up beside Suho his facial expression calm. Then Kris looked at all of us just as Suho did.

"Tao." 

A tall guy with dark circles stepped out his eyes shining from the only happiness I've seen since the moment I arrived. He stood next to Kris and started to think carefully about his decsion.

"Kai...it's your turn," Suho spoke quickly. 

"Luhan." Everyone seemed startled at Kai's quick decsion. One guy even went up to the wall and punched it.

"I guess there's no helping it," Luhan said as he walked over sluggishly to stand beside Kai who seemed lost in a daze.

"Hurry up Tao..." Kris whispered. Tao looked at everyone carefully and said,"Xiumin."

The one named Xiumin said nothing as he just quietly walked over.

"Lay," Luhan called out. Lay looked at the rest of the guys with a sad expression before walking over to join Kai and them.

"Chen," Xiumin called out pointing to him. Chen didn't seem like he'd budge from his seat, but after a moment of silence, he gradually made his way there the fringe of his hair covering his dull eyes.

"Baekhyun."

"Chanyeol."

"Kyungsoo."

"Sehun."

There was now 6 on each side leaving only me to tip the scales of one team. It had left off on the Kris team and I knew I had to go to the Suho team.

"We'll take her," suho said as he ushered for me to go over and stand next to the shortest one anmes Kyungsoo.

"We get the bottom rooms and storage," Kris called. 

"I guess we'll take the top," Suho sighed as the 6 of us followed him up a hidden staircase that led to a seperate room with a small kitchen and fuuton. There was 2 rooms, a bedroom and a bathroom. As the 7 of us got up there, the boys seemed to lose their energy as they all found seperate places to sit down. All of them had looks of defeat in their eyes. None of them looked like they could bring themselves to even touch one of the other people downstairs. I quietly sat down next to Kai who had his head down. He sighed as I sat down, but didn't say anything.

"What do we do you guys? we can't just sit here.." Kyungsoo said looking at everyone.

"What can we do? We can't do anything...." Baekhyun muttered looking tired and exhausted. This was such a cruel game. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.Team Kris

Kris

Tao

Chanyeol

Sehun

Chen 

Xiumin

 

Team Suho

Suho

Kai

Luhan

Lay

Baekhyun

Kyungsoo

Haeun