Ch.12- Please, I Need You

You're Next My Love

Haeun's POV:

We all held our breaths as we heard the door click. Kai pulled me back and Tao finally opened the door. He wasn't looking at any of us in the eyes and said nothing.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!" Chanyeol yelled at him. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!" 

"Mian..." was all that came out of Tao's mouth. "Mianhae Kyungsoo..."

Kyungsoo looked at him feeling some what cautious now and only nodded. Kai's hands were now gripped tightly on my wrist and I almost winced from it but instead twitched. He then released me quickly and coughed.

"I'll keep an eye on him," Chanyeol said. "Jongin-ah, Kyungsoo-ah, you need to bring Luhan....hyung downstairs..." 

They both went, but I stayed next to Chanyeol and Tao. Tao slumped on the wall his shoulders looking pityfull. I wanted to so much take away the pain in his eyes, but he looked like he couldn't be saved anymore to be honest. 

"I don't understand," I began to say. "Why is this person doing this to us?"

"Who knows...we'll never know....." Chanyeol said with a monotoned voice. "Maybe this is a dream."

"If this was a dream, then no one would have actually died..." I mumbled as I too slumped next to Tao who was staring at nothing. Chanyeol punched the wall and clenched his teeth tightly. His eyes were glazed over and they seemed like they had a lot to say. 

*Flashback*

"Stop!" I yelled as I pushed Jongin and Chanyeol apart. They both let go of each other's shirts, but their gazes were still locked on to one another. 

"Why don't you get it Chanyeol-hyung?" Jongin spoke ending his words sharply. "Why can't you just stay away from her?!"

"I have feelings too!!" Chanyeol yelled throwing his hands up in the air. "Am i not allowed to try to change her mind? Maybe she's bored of you Jongin, why don't you admit you're scared she'll drift away from you huh?"

Jongin didn't say anything, but I was now at my limit. I walked up to Chanyeol and slapped him. Tears rimmed my eyes and I could feel something in me break. I looked back at Jongin who was slightly in shock and frowned.

"I really can't do this after all," I said as I ran towards the door and down the stairs.

"Wait Haeun!!" Yixing called and came after me. I heard a thump on a wall and figured Chanyeol had punched it. I was walking down the stairs too fast and accidentally missed one causing me to almost fall forward, but Yixing caught my hand in time and I ended up falling on top of him with his arms around me in a craddle. If only he had let me fall.

*End of Flashback*

 "Everything's taken care of..." Kyungsoo and Jongin walked back to us their eyes distant. Chanyeol looked at Kai and Kyungsoo to Tao. 

"Are you gonna come downstairs or what," Chanyeol asked. Tao was still unmoving and said nothing as his head fell on my shoulder. 

"Arrasseo..." I heard him say.

"Mworago?" Chanyeol raised and eye brow. 

"He..he said he's coming...I'll stay behind to help him," I said as I stood up with Tao's arm around my neck. Although he wasn't hurt physically, i could tell he was mentally drained. 

"I'll...help Haeun," Jongin spoke quietly as he went on the other side of Tao and wrapped his arm around his neck. Kyungsoo gave me worried glances, but I nodded to reassure him i was okay. We all walked down in silence and didn't say anything to each other even when Chen and Baekhyun asked us if we were okay.

"I feel so..useless..." baekhyun looked at his ankle then at me with his puppy dog eyes. "Is there really anything i can even do for you guys now?"

"yah, don't you dare get any thoughts Byun Baekhyun," Kyungsoo warned Baekhyun with a sharp glare with his eyes. Chen came over to me and helped jongin and i carry Tao to the couch where he sat down willingly still dazed and out of his mind. 

"He's really not taking any of this in.." Chen looked at tao worriedly. Tao's stomach growled and everyone looked at him.

"I'm...hungry..." Tao whispered. 

"Aish jeongmal Tao-ah, speak louder!" Chanyeol said fustrated. "Is there any food left anyway?"

"We have one left.." Baekhyun took out half a sandwich hidden in the crevice of the couch. It was slightly smushed, but even I didn't care about how it looked. I wanted to eat. 

"I don't think we have any left..." Chen looked at both me and Chaneyol with panicky eyes. "We all ate ours..."

"What about water?" Kyungsoo asked.

"There's only half of that left," Chen nodded to a half empty water bottle laying on the ground. "Otherwise there's alchol...."

"Then what do we do? Just sit here and starve?" Chanyeol crossed his arms. I could tell just from the tone of his voice that he was at his limit. 

"Let's go check if there's anything upstairs," Kyungsoo nudged Chen with his elbow. "We're on different teams...but that doesn't mean we aren't members anymore....right?"

A small smile appeared on Chen's face and sighed. 

"Kyungsoo and i will go check upstairs to see if theres anything edible," Chen spoke as the two set off up the stairs. I sat down gently next to Baekhyun who was happy to see that i was approaching him despite my team change.

"Are...you okay?" he asked avoiding my eyes. 

"Somehow...yes..." i managed to say before i took a shuttering breath. "I can't dread on it forever...."

"But he was your brother wasn't he?"

"Yes....and if it hadn't been for those letters, I wouldn't have remembered anything...." 

"You remember some things?" baekhyun finally turned his body to look at me his eyes showing excitement and relief.

"Do you really remember?" he repeated only this time grabbing my hands in his. I could see Kai stiffen up at this sudden physical touch, but he turned away and went somewhere else where my eyes coudln't see.

"I remember some stuff....little memories flash by from time to time," i tried to explain. "But...there's...there's like some sort of fog that won't go away no matter how much i try to think."

Baekhyun loosened his grip, but still held my hands in his. 

"I wish i could tell you everything...i really wish i could...but all i can say is sorry..." he smiled slightly making it give off a sad vibe. He released my hand the moment we heard the boys coming back downstairs carrying my letters and alchol bottles.

"was that all there really was?" Chanyeol asked walking up to them grabbing the letters from Kyungsoo suddenly. The necklace was tucked in my back pocket and I had been meaning to talk to Kai about a lot of things, but I couldn't find good timing. Chanyeol gave me the papers and grabbed a bottle of alchol from Chen. he opened it and began to drink it.

"Yah, yah, Park Chanyeol," Baekhyun yelled. "What're you doing?!" 

"What?" Chanyeol wiped his mouth off with his wrist. "I'm thirsty..."

"Then drink the water!" Kyungsoo kicked the water bottle over to him, but Chanyeol ignored it and went to sit in a corner and drink. Somehow Chen and Kyungsoo's faces went pale, but they said nothing as they came over to me and put all the bottles and stuff down. 

"Here Tao," Baekhyun gave the sandwhich to Tao who look like he had died many tims but came back to life.

"No.." he muttered and pushed it away. "Give it to Haeun..."

"Eh?" I said as i looked at Tao as if he was crazy. "Are you sure? I'm not that hungry though.."

"eat it," tao murmured. "You need it...I would rather have you stay alive than myself..."

"yah, don't say that.." i softly laid my hand on his shoulder. "Baekhyun, I'm not gonna eat it."

"Tao-ah, stop being stubborn, just take it," Baekhyun pushed the food towards him, but he pushed it towards me. 

"Tao," Kai said in a low voice. "Why aren't you taking it."

Tao finally looked up at us and then focused in on Kai who wasn't ripping away his glaring gaze anytime soon.

"Because I don't need it anymore...jsut give me some of the alchol...I'll be fine.." he said reaching for a bottle and popping it open before i could stop him.

"great, now we'll have two drunk people," Kyungsoo muttered. "Haeun, just take it if tao doesn't want to eat it."

"what about the rest of you?" I looked at all of them. I knew they were hungry. I could see it flash in their eyes everytime Baekhyun waved it around. There was no way i was going to eat it if no one else was going to.

"We'll..manage," baekhyun pushed the food to me with a sincere smile. i grabbed it and tore it into enough peices where everyone could eat some. I even walked over to the drunk chanyeol and gave one to him. 

"Do not argue with me and just eat what i gave you," I warned all the boys who looked at me with grateful eyes.

"There's no arguing with her and we all know that," Kyungsoo sighed as he ate his piece. Everyone ate their own little piece quietly and I too ate mine. I started to hear someone cough from behind me and when i turned around I started to freak out.

"OH MY GOD CHANYEOL!!!" I screamed as i ran to his side sliding on my knees. Chanyeol was coughing up blood and was holding his stomach. 

"I'm fine..." he insisted slurring his words. 

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!!" I yelled. "JONGIN!!! HELP ME!!"

Jongin came over and also knelt down to Chanyeol looking at him in shock and confusion.

"What the hell happened?!" he muttered. "Why is he suddenly like this? Is it the food??"

"No, no it can't be...we're all fine..." I said looking back the others who watched us silently with open mouths. The only ones who seemed really distant were Kyungsoo and Chen.

"The alchol?" Kai grabbed the bottle of alchol that was empty and tried to pour out anything. Little drops fell on the floor and we could see little white chunks floating around.

"What is this?" Kai pointed to the white specks and then looked at Chen and Kyungsoo who flinched. "Did you do something to Chanyeol-hyung, Kyungsoo-ah?"

Chanyeol was groaning in pain even though he stopped coughing and I felt helpless. What do I do? What the hell do I do?! Why two in one day?! Why?!?! 

"I'M SORRY!!" Chen screamed. "I DIDN'T THINK HE'D COUGH UP BLOOD."

"what?" I heard Baekhyun say. 

"Jon..jongdae and I found some pills in the bathroom...they were laxitives...." Kyungsoo explained with his small voice. "He...he crushed a large amount of them and placed them into one of the bottles...we didn't think this would happen...we're sorry...we're so sorry Chanyeol-hyung..." Tao didn't even dare look back at us in the corner and remained facing his back towards us.

I looked at Chanyeol who's breathing got really slow and he started to sound like he was in pain. 

"No, no no you cannot go," i begged shaking him awake. He groaned even more and curled himself into a ball.

"My...stomach.." was all we could make out.

"WHAT DO WE DO JONGIN, WE CAN'T JUST LET HIM DIE!" I yelled at him. I didn't want to see another death. I couldn't handle it. 

"Let me think Haeun! LET ME THINK!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT WORKS WITH LAXITIVES." Kai yelled back. "KEEP HIM AWAKE, MAYBE WE CAN PUSH THROUGH IT."

I looked back at Chanyeol and i was starting to see him go very pale. Like Deathly pale. There were red rashes starting to pop up on his neck and collerbones and he tried to itch them, but he failed because his body cringed in agony once more.

"Come on Chanyeol..please don't give up...please...not when I'm finally putting the pieces together....jebal...i can't lose you like I lose everyone...what am i gonna do?...aren't you suppose to fight for me?....come on...." I whispered quickly as tears spilled on his shirt. His body convulsed and he threw up green-ish yellow stuff making Kai and I flinch and move away slightly. 

"He's even puking oh my god.." Kai muttered. "Chanyeol-hyung...stay with me...say something.."

"Thirsty..." he whispered in a small groan. 

"GIVE ME THE WATER BOTTLE!" I yelled. Chen staggardly kicked the water bottle over and I grabbed it giving all of it to Chanyeol who gulped it down quickly. It didn't even seem to have worked because h convulsed again and threw up even more of the green yellow stuff.

His breathing was shallow and he seemed like he was about to give up.

"Chanyeol PLEASE," I yanked on his shirt. "Don't give in....I need you.."

Chanyeol slowly turned his neck to look at me and I saw his cheeky smile.

"You....finally said the words..." he spoke in such a small whisper that i had to lean close to hear. "say....it again..."

I already knew it was too late by the look of his face and because he stopped moving his body. Tears were now over flowing and I couldn't stop them. 

"I....I...Need You..." I finally said in a hushed whisper.

"Thank......you...." he smiled one last time before he closed his eyes and was finally gone from our world.

.

.

.

sd.gif imagine seeing this smile for the last time.....oh god T^T

.

.

exo_teaser_011_zps89c64eb0yus_zps221a2a3

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: -crying- TT^TT. Man....i feel so..horrible...like you have no idea....So i was thinking when this ends, I'll make another story based off this yeah? Like how everything was BEFORE this disater occurred. Sound good? Lemme know~ <3 Thank you subbies for sticking with this horrible....disatrious story lol.