Ch.20- I Knew It

You're Next My Love

Baekhyun's POV:

She was about to open to say something, but then she immeditally dashed off before I could catch her.

"Damn," i swore under my breath. "ugh whatever, it'll have to wait."

I walked into Kai's room to see him in the same condition as Haeun only he was awake. 

"Hey," was all I could say. Not that it mattered what I said because he wouldn't be able to answer me.

"You feeling okay?" 

His eyes seemed to narrow and I already knew what he would say. " do I look okay?"

"Haeun still hasn't woken up yet," i pulled a chair over next to him. He only stared back at me with his tired eyes. "You...were part of their plan weren't you?"

"Haha...I feel stupid....trying to talk to you when you can't even move.....nothing seems real....nothing does...."

"How am I suppose to deal with this? I almost lost her......" Something in my heart was breaking and I didn't like it. The way she looked at Jongin inside the mansion filled me with jealousy and hurt. She doesn't know our past...she doesn't know....she only knows she LOVED him....

*Flashback*

"Stop talking and just look at me!" she yelled causing Chen, Kyungsoo and I to look over at her. 

"I love you dammit!" Haeun cried as tears spilled down her pained face. "I still love you!!!"

I wanted to snatch her away and tell her she loved me and not him. I wanted to do it, but I couldn't. My body wouldn't move due to the shock.

"I thought I would never hear those words again for as long as I lived...." Jongin's voice drifted off. "If only we could start over...."

No....I refuse....it's not fair...

"We can," she assured him her voice wobbling. "We can start over Jongin, just stay with me first! We can get you better, i know it...you have to listen to me, please, I don't know what to do...i can't lose you..i really can't...." 

*End of FLashback*

 "Jongin-ah...mian...but I won't allow her to go back to you....." I whispered quietly as I looked him straight in the eye. 

"I will not let her go back to you and let herself get hurt....I don't understand how she remembered you first before me, but if she does remember evrything when she wakes up, then leave her alone, because once she finds out how much you broke her, she won't want to stand near you again like how it was before."

I could feel anger pile up inside me as I remembered various incidents where Haeun came to me in tears because of how much damage she had gotten from Jongin's fans and he himself.

"I wil--"

"QUICK!!! PATIENT 365 IS UNSTABBLE!!!" I heard someone yell making me stand up in panic.

"I'll be back," i spoke before running out into the hallway only to see a whole bunch of nurses and docters filing into Haeun's room. It was almost impossible for me to get through. 

"Damn, what's going on?!" I cursed under my breath trying to push past everyone. "PLEASE MOVE!!"

"She's having trouble breathing! Someone cut off the ventilator and IV lines!" 

What? Where's Kyungsoo and Jongdae?

My heart was picking up speed from the numerous possiblities that could happen to Haeun at this moment.

"We can't find the other spare tubes Dr.Park!!! They all have holes in them!"

"Well then look in other rooms, I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS! WHO DID THIS?! WAS IT YOU?!"

I managed to push through the nurses and docters only to see the main docter who was looking at both Kyungsoo and Jongdae with sharp eyes.

"I-it wasn't us," Jongdae stuttered. 

"How did this happen?!" 

"We d-dont' know....we left to use the bathroom and then sh--"

"When we came back, she was struggling to breathe and then we noticed everything was cut so we called forthe nurses...."

Then it clicked. When Sohee ran away earlier, she ran down this hall. Oh my god.

"WHERE'S MY SISTER?!" I heard a familiar voice come from behind me. I turned to look and Luhan was standing there breathless, but before I could say anything or ask any questions, he immeditally ran to Haeun who was being supported with an airbag and spare IV lines they had found. Something in my gut knew it wouldn't last long. Her injury to her head was probably going to get worse too.

"Oh my god Haeun...no don't leave me...you cannot leave me..." Luhan pleaded as he held her hand tightly. "I didn't want this to happen..I really didn't...I didn't know I'd end up hitting you that hard..."

"Hyung," Kyungsoo stared at him wide eyed.

"Excuse me," the docter named Dr.Park called out. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm her older brother," he said still holding onto Haeun's hands. 

"Do you know whats happened to your little sister?"

"Ye-"

"DOCTER WE FOUND SOME SUPP--"

Everyone was too busy trying to find the things to save Haeun that they weren't even paying attention to Haeun's condition anymore. My eyes nervously watched the heartbeat moniter as the numbers kept going down. No. There's no way it'll happen...she'll live...she has to live...

72...

Please.

 65...

Stop.

54...

38...

Haeun...please...

25..

"ANDWAE!" I screamed as I watched the heartbeat moniter suddenly stop beeping. 

0.

"HAEUN!!!!!!!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

..

..

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in the longest time @_@. We had to do some ACT testing and stuff idk Finals are killing me. How is everyone? xD If you haven't already checked, I updated Who We Used To Be too ^^. I also have a new story called I Don't Belive In Fairy Tales that stars VIXX's Ken, BTS's Jin, Infinite's L, B1A4's Jinyoung, and EXO-M's Lay <33. So please do check it out if you have time ^^

 

Link to I Don't Believe In Fairytales---->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/708171/i-don-t-believe-in-fairytales-b1a4-infinite-you-exom-vixx-bts

 

Link to Who We Used To Be---->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/693446/who-we-used-to-be-sequel-angst-romance-you-originalcharacter-exo-love