Ch.6- In The Night Part 3

You're Next My Love

Haeun's POV:

I caught Sehun's body before it hit the floor and shook him violently.

"No no no, please no!" I cried. "I need more! Give me more!!!" 

Sehun's eyes didn't open and I could seriously feel his skin melting fro the inside out. This wasn't making sense. How could someone like him know something about me that I don't even know about? Why would my parents abandon me? Why?

Kai pulled me away from Sehun fearing that if I came in contact with the bleach from his blood, I'd get hurt. No one touched Sehun, but they were all staring at him trying to compose and process the idea of having another member die right in front of their eyes. In each of their eyes, I could tell they were all fighting silent battles that I would have no part in because I was fighting my own. 

I didn't even realize I was crying now and was clinging onto Kai's shirt that was now torn at the sleeve. He didn't move and tried to comfort me by awkwardly patting my back. 

"We..we can't just leave him here in the open.." Luhan said in a weak voice. 

"Bring him where Junmyeon-hyung is....." Kris ordered Chen and Tao with souless eyes. "There's been enough damage done here." Chanyeol was cowering with his head down and was in shock.

"I-I never...I never anticipated this...I told him not to kill her...or try to...it's not my fault right?...it can't be.." he muttered to himself shaking his head. Kris walked over to him and grabbed his arm pulling him downstairs Chen and Tao following behind with Sehun's rotting body. 

"I can't believe he told her..." Baekhyun mumbled his eyes frozen to where Sehun's body used to Lay. "Is..is everyone okay?" I managed to pull myself together and compose myself the best I could. I can't cry...not right now..no matter how fustrated I am, I have to think of right now....

"L-lu-luhan has a gash on his arm.." I somehow said standing up from Kai who was unmovig from his spot.

"What? How?" Lay looked at Luha who was holding his arm. The gash was no longer bleeding, but I knew if we didn't do something, it'd be infected soon.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it," Luhan tried to assure us with his paling face. D.O was holding the side of his rib cage still and stumbled over to Luhan to look at the wound. 

"How the hell did you get this?" D.O said in shock. "It's so deep........"

"Don't tell me....." Lay began. "Did Sehun drive the needle into your arm?"

I thought about it. When I ran over to grab the needle out of Sehun's hands, I didn't see his arm then, but I remembered he had  a pained expression. 

"Oh my god he did didn't he," D.O finished. "Did you get bleach on it?!"

"No, if there was bleach, he's be bleeding...or even his skin would be melting," Baekhyun pointed out. They were talking too much so I ripped the bottom half of my shirt off exposing my belly and part of my waist. 

"Y-yah, what do y-you think your doing?" Baekhyun looked away his ears red. 

"Trying to help," I approached Luhan who avoided looking down and instead tried to keep eye contact with me as I tied on the cloth tightly. "That should help..i think.."

"T-thank you," He replied. 

"Let's all go sit back down...it's done for tonight..I know there won't be anymore attacks....everyone's too shocked..." I ushered D.O to sit down on the small sofa so i could take a look at him. Everyone found their original places and sat down with grunts and moans of pain. 

"It's funny...wasn't I just treating you like....30 minutes ago?" he asked with a small smile. I tried to smile back and said,"Irony."

"Or karma..." he whispered as I tried to get a good look at him. He was still holding his side so i asked," does it hurt there? Your ribs?"

"Ani," he removed his hand from his rib. "i'm okay, you should go and tend after the others..espcially Luhan-hyung and Lay-hyung." 

I poked the side of his rib cage and crunched over in pain.

"Why'd you do that?!" He said through clenched teeth.

"I dont like liars....you need to lay down straight...I don't want you to break your ribs..." I said pushing his shoulders down making him lay down. I was slightly hovering above him holding his shoulders as his eyes looked at me wide with surprise.

"I-I'm laying down! hurry up and help the rest of them already..." He rolled over slightly making me move away from him. Something in my gut told me he knew something I didn't but I didn't question it. I went over to the next person which was Kai. He seemed to have the least damage done to him with only a couple scratches and cuts on his cheeks and a few brusises on his arms.

"I don't need it...." he mumbled avoiding my eyes. As much of an this guy was, I couldn't leave him alone.

"Stop complaining," I said gently touching a cut under his eye. He flinched and caught my wrist surprising me.

"What?!" I eyed him as his gaze met mine. ALl of his emotions were reflecting from his eyes into my own and just from looking into them, it was as if I could feel all of them. Snap out of it Haeun....you already cried....focus on getting them better.

I yanked my hand away from him making him snap out of it. 

"You just need to rest...." I walked away quickly before he could say anything to me. I finally got to Lay who was the most beat up aside from Luhan, but instead of cuts, he had a lot of bruises and a busted lip. 

"Yikes," I whispered as his drowsy eyes met mine. He seemed so tired.

"Don't worry, I'm okay despite how I look," he said touching his lips that ere bleeding slightly.

"You....you need to rest Lay-ssi...you look horrible.." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He nodded along and replied,"I know..I will..." 

"Yes please," i tried to smile as I walked over to Luhan who was fumbling with his fingers.

"The bleeding stopped....so I think I'm okay..." Luhan smiled at me brightly as if the gash on his arm was nothing. I shook my head as I looked at him from head to toe. He had another small cut on the side of his cheek but it was nothing major. 

"Besides the gash, you look okay...." I nodded in approval. Then it hit me. Before this whole thing happened, I rememeber D.O told me about how Sehun and Luhan were really close to one another. Maybe he knows something.

"Hey.." I suddenly said. "Do you know anything about me?"

Luhan seemed to tense up at the question and shook his head no.

"Aniyo? This is the first time we've met..." he assured me. "I..i think I'm gonna sleep now..."

"Oh...oh okay...try not to sleep on your wounded arm okay?" I spoke as I walked away towards the bed where Baekhyun was. He was staring off to space until he realized I climbed onto the bed.

"Oh...your done?" he said looking at me with my half shirt on. Again his ears were bright red. It was sort of cute. Cute? EIsh Haeun, this is no time to be noticing this kind of stuff...focus on getting your memories back.

"Yeah....everyone wasn't too badly wounded..." I answered looking at Baekhyun's ankle. "Does your ankle hurt?"

"Not as much as before...honestly, I think I should have died by now, hah," Baekhyun spoke in a saracastic tone.

"Don't say something like that," i looked at him seriously. His laughing died as he realized how serious I was.

"Mian..." he muttered. I sighed as I laid onto one side of the bed. 

"Do you know ho Sehun knew about my parents?" I asked hoping to get something out of him.

"No...." Baekhyun replied he too laying down his back and my back facing each other.

"Of course..." I mumbled. Why is that I feel like I'm connected to these boys some how?

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.