Ch. 15- Don't Do This

You're Next My Love

Haeun's POV:

"Luhan?" I stared at Luhan in shock as his grip around my hand tightened making me drop the bat on the floor. The more I looked at him the more it became unreal. How in the wolrd was he alive? 

"Ho-how," I stuttered as my eyes tried to process the person in front of me. Everything about him was normal, all except for the gash that was on his arm. Besides that, he looked perfectly normal. 

"Wait-Lu-no-how-why-what?" Baekhyun said all at once.

"Luhan-hyung..." Kyungsoo's eyes widened even more his face growing pale.

"Answer me," I muttered yanking my hand away quickly afraid it may be an illusion that was some how created to mess with me mentally. "How...are you even alive.."

Luhan stared at me with his deer-like eyes and then looked over at the couch where a dead Jongin was suppose to be. 

"Hyung," Chen started to talk. "How are you....are we dying? Maybe we all died..." 

Baekhyun hit Chen on the head and frowned.

"I'm no illusion Jongdae," Luhan spoke. I couldn't believe it. How was this even possible? What's really going on?

"What's going on Luhan-hyung?" Kyungsoo finally asked. 

Luhan hesitated before he started to talk. 

"Whatever I say won't change anything..." Luhan started off. 

"But we changed a rule!" Chen shouted. "WE WANT OUT."

"It doesn't matter....she would've just told you herself you'll still be playing the game..." Luhan continued.

"Why...what does she want with me? What exactly is she after?" I asked almost shouting.

"No, no, no Lulu, what do you think you're doing? You know as well as i do that I can kill you right here and now," the girls voice echoed from the DDR machine. "Remember, I LET you live."

Luhan bit his lip in frustration.

"Luhan-hyung..." Kyungsoo walked closer to us. "What is she talking about?"

Luhan's eyes got watery.

"Mian....Mian everyone....Mian Haeun.." he whispered under his breath. "I shouldn't have been selfish...I really shouldn't have been selfish..."

I was confused to the max now.

"Tell me what's going on!" I yelled grabbing Luhan's shoulders and shaking him. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

"I...." he started to say then shut his eyes tightly as if he was in pain. "I came back....to kill all of you."

I stared at him in disbelief and let his shoulders go.

"Mwoh?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Wait Hyung...you're not serious are you?" Baekhyun asked.

"This is all my fault....I need to end it..." Luhan muttered as he picked up the bat off the floor. He was giving us so little information and it was starting to make me pissed off rather than sad. 

"Whoa, whoa, wait Luhan-hyung," Chen ran over to me and dragged me away next to his side and Kyungsoo. Luhan held the bat in his hands tightly and looked at us with such sad eyes. 

"Let's talk first, what exactly did you do?" Chen said standing in front of me. 

"I....I....I'm a horrible brother...." his voice shook. "I'm such a horrible brother..."

"Just explain it to us! Stop mumbling!!" I yelled at from behind Chen. He was my brother, but he was my brother holding a bat and was probably emotionally damaged. Before we could say anymore, Luhan charged at us. 

"YAH, YAH, YAH HYUNG!" Baekhyun grabbed me and started to run. Pain rippled across his face as we ran upstairs with Chen and Kyungsoo following behind.

"Stay in the bath room!" Baekhyun threw me in bathroom and threw Kyungsoo with me. "Stay with her Kyungsoo. DO NOT LEAVE."

"WHAT ABOUT YOU AND JONGDAE?!" KYungsoo called out before Baekhyun locked and closed the door. 

"That idiot doesn't realize we can open the lock.." Kyungsoo sighed as he sat down on the toilet ruffling his hair. "Just what the hell is going on? How is he alive?"

"Luhan-hyung, wait," I heard chen say through the door. 

"Move Jongdae," I heard Luhan reply. 

"We can't do that," Baekhyun replied back. "What do you think you're doing?" 

"I was tricked...I was stupid..." Luhan said quietly. "I had no choice but to find my own ways of finding her.."

"What? Because she ran away?" Baekhyun called out. "Hyung, put the bat down, Jebal."

"I was willing to do anything to find her...and in the end...I just got people killed...and this..this is what she told me to do...if I want to save her....I have to follow orders..." Luhan muttered. "So no Baekhyun-ah...i will not put it down..."

"Hyung, hyung, wait wait," Chen stuttered a lot. "Think about this....do you think Haeun is ever gonna remember you the same way? Do you think  she'll come back home with you knowing what you've done?"

Then it got quiet.

*Flashback*

I ran out of the house with Luhan, Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Sehun following behind me.

"WAIT!!!" I heard Luhan call for me, but I didn't. I just kept running as the tears and bitter cold stung my face. I wanted to be alone and just cry where no one could find me. How long was I going to endure the pain of these stupid fans? It had finally crossed the line.

"HAEUN!" I heard Baekhyun yell my name loudly, but ti was distant. I still kept running. 

The pictures those girls had sent me were definitely no photoshoped pictures. How could Jongin do this to me? After saying we needed a break and I needed to think...am i just some toy? Am I a toy to you Kim Jongin? 

*End Of Flashback*

"Haeun," Kyungsoo called out for me. "Haeun?"

"What..." i replied glancing at him. My eyes were probably poofy and red now, but that didn't matter. 

"I asked...I asked a Sasaeng to help...because I knew they had connections that could help me find her...I sold myself to her saying I'd do anything...and then this happened....I didn't expect people to die...i really didn't...." Luhan choked on his words. "Mian baekhyun...Jongdae....but for haeun, i have to do this." 

"That's it," i said as I unlocked the door and jumped out. I saw Luhan standing over Baekhyun raising the bat above his head with dull eyes.

"NO!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!" I screamed and jumped over Baekhyun just as Luhan swung down.

 

Kyungsoo's POV:

"HAEUN!!!" I yelled for her. I was about to pull her back inside the bathroom, but I was a second too late. She had already jumped to save Baekhyun. Baekhyun's eyes were wide with panic and Luhan was in shock. Chen grabbed the bat from Luhan and pushed him down and sat on his back. 

I ran over to her to see a pool of blood forming around Baekhyun and Haeun. Haeun was laying on top of Baekhyun in a lifeless manner, so I had Baekhyun flip her over onto her back gently. 

"Oh my god...oh my god...why would you do that you idiot..." baekhyun muttered quickly as he scanned Haeun with his eyes as I was doing. The sides of Baekhyun's shirt were stained with blood and so were his hands and mine. The blood was coming from the back of her head.

"What do we do!?" Chen yelled looking at us his eyes bulging. "Stop the bleeding!!! STOP THE FREAKIN BLEEDING!!"

Baekhyun and I both ripped parts of shirts and tied it around her head quickly hoping to stop the bleeding, but it just seemed ot bleed more. 

"What the hell do we do!?" Baekhyun panicked. "It won't stop!!"

I watched as Haeun paled immensely. My mind was blank. It was completely blank. I didn't know what to do. 

"I don't know what to do...i don't..." I said quickly taking Haeun into my own hands from baekhyun. "Try to find something in the bathroom Baekhyun....HURRY!!!"

"A-arrasseo!!" Baekhyun rushed off into the bathroom. i could hear things falling and things crashing, but my eyes were focused on Haeun. Slowly her eyes opened a little and she looked at me.

"Kyungsoo..." she whispered very quietly. Tears were about to rise, but i bit them back. 

"Don't talk you stupid person...I swear both you and Jongin are such reckless people..." I told her giving her a tight squeeze. 

"I can see everyone...." she said. "Everyone's together.....is this a dream?..."

"BAEKHYUN HURRY!!!!" Chen yelled. "SHE'S GOING INTO THE LIGHT!"

"Andwaeyo..." I whispered to her. "Stay here....stay with me...baekhyun's coming..."

I heard Baekhyun running behind me and I saw him holding alchol and some weird looking gauze bandages. His hands shook as they handed me the stuff. 

"Kyungsoo.....I can't..." she suddenly said again in a cough.

"I SAID DON'T TALK!" i yelled at her this time tears fighting their way through my defenses. "DON'T SAY ANYTHING. BAEKHYUN, TALK TO HER!!" Baekhyun slowly lifted her head onto his knees so that I could start pouring the alchol over to see where the bleeding really was. 

"You...you can't leave...not yet okay? stay here with me....stay with me tinkerbell....please..." Baekhyun pleaded. "I can't believe you would do something like that....I never would have imagined you to do that....you're so stupid...."

"But...it's okay....because...." I heard her say. "You love me....don't you?...Like....jongin...chanyeol...yixing....kyungsoo....luhan..."

I could hear her voice drifting off further and further away. After I poured the alchol, i found where the bleeding was coming from. The bat Luhan hit her with, gave her a 4 inch open gash on back top of her head. 

"Kyungsoo....it's too late...." I felt someone touch me with their hand. I looked at Haeun to see her eyes looking at me. They were barely open, but i could still her brown. soft eyes looking at me with such saddness. 

"No, no you're going to be fine...i promise...let me just...I..." I looked at the gash on her head. It needed to be stitched together. 

"Luhan-hyung is talking non-sense now!!" Chen exclaimed. "He's speaking in Chinese!!"

"Lulu-oppa...." Haeun mumbled. "I for...forgive you....."

"I SAID NOT TO SAY ANYTHING YOU PABO!" I finally broke. I didn't want reality to hit me. I really didn't. There was no way for the gash to heal on it's own if we didn't stitch up. Baekhyun finally started to cry and hugged haeun tightly making my heart break.

"Please...just a bit longer...wait a bit longer..." Baekhyun pleaded. "We....we....we still have to meet at the cafe....we have to talk about...about the ice cream...about you....about me...you can't just leave us here...."

"Baekhyun....Kyungsoo....Jongdae...Luhan-ge..." I heard Haeun whisper. "Goodnight...."

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Well life just doesn't it? LOL. No, this is not the ending k :PP There are still a few more chapters before I end this and let you guys start reading how everything was BEFORE this happend xD I did make the forward though ;3 So go subscribe to it if you're eager to know how everything was before this happened ^^

 

-----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/693446/who-we-used-to-be-sequel-angst-romance-you-originalcharacter-exo-love