Ch.18- The Truth Part 2

You're Next My Love

Kai's POV:

I heard the door open and then suddenly close again. Whoever it was, was making a lot of noise. Then I realized the person locked the door. I raced over from the window as the person turned around and pinned the narrow shoulders against the door. That's when I realized I knew these shoulders. Haeun?

"So it's finally started..." I said as i pushed down onher shoulders even more trying to do my part on the plan since I didn't plan on dying. That's when I noticed her eyes were getting really watery making my resolve crumble a little, but I still held firm.

"Please..." she croaked in a crying voice as the tears finally broke her defenses and slid down her cheek gracefully. I wanted to hug her so bad and tell her everything was gonna be okay, but I couldn't bring myself to. What did she mean she didn't want to die?

"What are you talking about?" I asked her moving in closer to her face to see if she would look away but she didn't. 

"Y-yo-you're not go-going to ki-kill me?" she stuttered/ hiccupped. I couldn't do it anymore. I moved away from her and started laughing like crazy. I originally wanted to scream, so I have no idea how it turned into laughing. 

Someone started to bang on the door causing Haeun to jump a little from surprise.

"KAI! OPEN UP!" I heard Sehun call from behind the door. She just kept staring at the door like it was going to break, so I knew I had to reassure her somehow.

"Don't worry," i said as I calmed myself down and moved into the light so she could see who I was. "They can't break the door."

"Why....a-aren't you killing me?" she asked looking at me from head to toe while backing away from me. I was slightly happy, but also confused. Happy because she kept staring into my eyes and confused because she looked like she didn't know who I was.

"That's not our goal," I finally replied putting my hands in my pockets so I wouldn't rush over to her side and hug her. "You see...we're starting our game of survival." I suddenly felt very stupid after saying that. It made it sound like this was the hunger games or something. 

"Sur...vival?"

"I'm pretty sure the other hyungs don't know you're here yet, but when they do...it'll be hectic...we've been here for months looking for ways out of this stupid mansion...but there are certain things we cannot do,..." i lied. It had only been a few days, but something told me Haeun was completely out of it and it didn't matter what I told her.

"Why?"

"Because if we do...we'll die."

"Wait..'we'll'?"

"Oh...well...you'll see soon enough," I pulled on a poker face and walked over to her trying to seem confident. I only meant to stand close to her, but my body moved on it's own as I lifted her chin to meet my eyes.

"One of things we're not suppose to do by the way," I said. "Is, we can't fall in love with you."

I was decieving myself by saying this because I was already in love with her the moment Luhan secretly brought her to the practice room. Guilt was rising up from my stomach and I wanted to so much apologize to her for saying those cruel things to her, but I had to keep my cool.

She pulled her face away and stared at me as if she had been violated.

"If you hadn't noticed, I'm not in a rush for getting into a relationship..I'm trying to find out why I'm here!!" her voice was turning into a yell. "What is this game or whatever that's started thats such a big deal?"

I only stared at her with sad eyes. She was brought into this game just as Luhan predicted and now she was about to see everyone die in front of her without having a clue about what was going on. And to top it off, it seemed like she had some sort of memory loss or maybe she was doing this purposely to get me annoyed. Who knows.

"C'mon, they're probably wondering why I haven't come out yet, don't worry, they won't kill you....they can't...at least not yet..." i mumbled as I walked passed her and unlocked the door and saw Luhan and Sehun standing there. I looked at Luhan and he looked at me with a glint in his eye. It was his way of telling me the plan has started. 

"You know you can't touch her until the teams have been made," I said hoping Luhan would understand what I was trying to say.

"We know," Luhan replied as he caught on. "We were going to bring her to everyone else...."

"I can't believe these goddamn rules..." Sehun ruffled his hair as part of his acting skills. "Hurry up...we...don't have much time anymore."

"What're you talking about? What're you going to do with me?" Haeun jumped in asking me. I didn't want to answer her and just grabbed her wrist and pulled her to follow after me. I was sort of in panic mode now. It was up to the members to follow after what I said. Hell, I was lucky Luhan and Sehun caught on. When we reached the living room area, I yelled," Yah."

Everyone looked up at us and i could see shock on all of their faces. Especially Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Kyungsoo's faces. 

"She's....she's already here?" Yixing said in surprise. 

"It's started!!" Chanyeol called out.

"Obviously the game has started," i started to say. "The words on those walls are now activated, we need to pick teams NOW and not do anything rash or stupid..." 

The whole time while I was talking, I could see everyones faces turn from confusion to poker faced. They caught on.

"Do I not get a say in this?" Haeun whispered to me. I let go of her hand and replied, "Read the rules yourself."

Luhan's POV:

I was definitely not prepared for this situation. Damn you Jongin. You just made everything even more complicated.

When Sehun and I went down, I had gotten a lot of awkward stares from everyone. 

"Hurry up and come down," Junmyeon called for Haeun. Before she came down I quickly whispered to everyone, "Haeun doesn't know who we are....she lost her memory fo some reason, so don't ask her anything."

Jongin scoffed. "I was right after all."

"So who gets to pick?" Tao asked loudly so that it would cover up our conversation.

"Let's just have the leaders pick..." 

"That's the easiest way.."

"Let's just get this done..."

Kris and Junmyeon stepped out to the sides making all of us turn to look at them. Haeun stared at them intently waiting to hear what was going to happen.

"I'll let Suho pick first," Kris said. 

"Kurae....." Suho replied. "Kai."

*Minutes later after teams seperate to upstairs and downstairs* (A/N: sorry, got lazy LOL)

Suho's POV:

"Yah, what's wrong?!" Jongin went to Haeun's side. She was crouched into a ball holding her head while groaning. I didn't kow what was going on, but when I looked at Luhan, he nodded. That was my signal. It was time for me to "disappear".

"You bad wolves," I heard a female voice say suddenly. I was shocked, but waited. "She's starting to remember...Junmyeon-oppa, goodnight~"

"I'M SORRY!!" I started to yell making Kyungsoo and Baekhyun look at me with confusion and frightened expressions.

"Hyung?" Baekhyun spoke quietly.

"FORGIVE ME! PLEASE!!" I screamed even more while holding my head and trying to turn my face red. I feel like an idiot, but this is for the better good.

"NO!! I WON'T DO IT!!! I WON'T!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I ran in circles. I wanted to so much just to break into laughter, but I had to stick to the plan. 

"AGFHAFRBAKFLJHEAOBFHFLRAL HFDJHFAL HFIDHAFHALFHAUF HFDISHFDHFLIHAFUI FHDUISHFL FHUIAHF FH HFIEHF FHIH FHFOAPH FHHFFHEOHFQU HUAFOA R HIFHSDAPHF HFE!!!" I screamed. Eventually the other team started to come upstairs and they all saw me running around like a weirdo. I caught glimpses of Tao's face and noticed he was about to smile, but Xiumin elbowed him. I ran towards Jongin who was by her side and aimed for Haeun's throat. 

"HYUNG!!!" Jongdae clung onto my arm while Baekhyun grabbed the other. 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Baekhyun yelled at me. "Someone help us!!"

Luhan eventually came to help the two clueless boys and I ended up "fainting". 

After about a couple of hours of just laying in many different arms, I was eventually put into Jongin's hands while Haeun woke up from Jongdae's. 

I heard a lot of conversation going on and was hoping I did well enough for them to decieve Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongdae, and Haeun. As guilty as I felt about doing this to them, I didnt' want this sasaeng to do what she wanted. This was not only for Haeun, but for exo. I, as a leader, was not going to just sit back and watch my members fall into a chaotic state.

*End of flashback*

 

Baekhyun's POV:

"Wow," was all I could say. Kyungsoo and Jongdae just kept staring at Junmyeon with big eyes while everyone else just sort of kept quiet. 

"I can't believe all of that happened while we were knocked out.." Jongdae started to say. "I'm....speechless..."

"Then...what about Luhan-hyung? Where is he? is he okay? What about that Miho sasaeng girl? Is she arrested?" All the questions ran out of Kyungsoo's mouth like water. 

"From what we've been contacted with, Luhan-hyung is okay and he's resting at the company and talking with Lee Soo Man....and the sasaeng, she was arrested for kidnapping and was put into jail for a few years I think," Kris explained. "Is there anything else you want to know?"

"But...Luhan-hyung...tried to kill us.." Jongdae looked at me. "Right Baekhyun?"

"He almost killed me..." i muttered.

"He wasn't going to," Lay spoke up making me look at him. "We told you, he had no intentions of killing any of us.....he was trying to scare the sasaeng."

"If he had no intentions of killing us, tell us why Haeun is in the hospital right now," Kyungsoo said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "How do you explain this situation huh? If he didn't mean to kill us, why did he swing hard enough to the point where he almost killed his younger sister? Imagine if that had been Baekhyun."

Kyungsoo stood up and started to walk away. 

"Don't come near Haeun or Jongin, I don't trust anything you're saying, i want it from Luhan-hyung's mouth," he said before he turned into Haeun's room. He made a good point. If Luhan didn't want to kill any of us, how is Jongin and Haeun in the hospital? Wasn't Jongin part of this "plan" they had too? If he was, then why was he taken to the ER immeditally? Is there something that we ALL don't know about? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So how was it hmm? xDDD Is this too much to take in? If you need help to understand don't be afraid to message me xDD I'll be glad to explain ^^. Stay tuned for more ;3