Ch.17- The Truth Part 1

You're Next My Love

Baekhyun's POV:

"Hey," Kris said casually looking at the three of us. I looked at all of our members who were standing behind Kris with an open mouth. 

"Oh my god," Chen said.

"Hyung," Kyungsoo's eyes scanned every member. "Ho-how......huh?"

Everyone looked fine. They all looked perfectly fine. Nothing seemed to be processing in our minds anymore.

"Don't freak out," Junmyeon raised his hands up in the air his eyes trying to reassure us.

"Jun..myeon-hyung," Chen started to say. "Whats...going on? What are you guys doing here??"

"Well obviously they didn't die," Kyungsoo murmured. "What's eve--no, HOW are you all alive?"

I flinched at Kyungsoo's blunt question, but waited anxiously to hear their answer. Junmyeon looked at Kris before he answered.

"Okay, we'll tell you, but I think we should sit down first," he said calmly. The three of us, Jongdae, Kyungsoo and I sat on the chairs while some members sat on the ground or stood up. 

"Luhan set it up," Kris spoke first looking at all of us with his sharp eyes.

"What do you mean? We saw all of you die," Kyungsoo shot back. "We literitally SAW all of you die."

"Calm down," Sehun said.

"Shut up, you were the second to die," Kyungsoo glared at Sehun who looked at the floor.

"Kyungsoo," I patted his back. "Let's hear what they have to say first, continue hyung." 

"Luhan was cautious about asking the sasaeng for help, so when that crazy girl asked him to get us inside that house, he decided it'd be best if we planned something ahead of time worse case scenario, he didn't want us to get involved with the mess he made," Kris began. "We were drugged and all fell asleep, but for some reason, you three wouldn't get up."

"Remember how Haeun passed out?" Junmyeon started to take over. "I had to act like I was going crazy and had to make it seem like everything was real, we didn't know the sasaeng would actually bring Haeun into this."

*Flashback*

Luhan's POV:

 

"There," I said as Miho walked into the living room where all the members lay unconcious. "I did what you asked, now give me my sister."

"Oh you'll get her," Miho patted my shoulder. "You'll definitely get her." 

Her hands lifted to my face making me twitch, but I didn't pull away.

"Stop," I said as I pulled her hands away.

"Omo, is Luhan-oppa angry?" Miho batted her eyelashes and pouted. It was disgusting. "Oppa, you shouldn't be mad, if you keep being angry at me, I don't know what I'll do to Haeunnie."

"She didn't do anything to you," I defended my sister. 

"But she did," Miho sighed as she looked over at Jongin who was in between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. "She took him away from me."

I could see Kris starting to stir from his sleep and knew my time was running out.

"Get out," I glared at Miho who stared at Jongin with a hungry craze then turned her attention to me.

"Don't do anything rash Luhan-oppa," she whispered in my ear before walking away and closing the doors. 

"Mianhae..." I said as Kris sat up rubbing his eyes. "I didn't want to drag you all into this.."

One by one, everyone was getting up from their sleep . Everyone except for Kyungsoo, Jongdae, and Baekhyun.

"What's even going on?" Sehun asked squinting his eyes at me. "My head hurts..."

"I...Haeun...ran away....it's been awhile....and I'm about to go insane from worrying....I asked help from...from a fan," i began to say steadly. "A sasaeng fan."

Junmyeon looked at me like I had gone crazy.

"You...are you insane?" he said his eyes bluging. "Are you out of your mind? Why would you ask a sasaeng?! Dont you remember what they've done to us?"

I nodded my head. 

"I know...but they have a lot of connections....I thought..maybe they'd help me find her," I looked at my shoes. "I was desperate...our parents were about to call the police, but I told them not to so that I  could find her myself instead....when i told her she wasn't my actual sister she kind of freaked out..."

"I thought you were gonna keep it a secret from her?" Yixing spoke in chinese with a hardened expression. Him and Kyungsoo understood Haeun the best so he knew how sensitive she was.

"Why would you do that to her?" Tao also spoke in chinese.

"Calm down," Kris replied in chinese too. "Let him explain himself."

I thanked Kris with my eyes and switched back to my korean.

"There are rules on the wall we have to obey when a certain girl is brought here, i do not know who the girl is but, if they end up bringing Haeun here, then we'll have to bring those rules to life because the sasaeng won't be expecting us to be planning anything," I said scanning the members with my eyes. Xiumin and Sehun were searching their bodies with their phones, but couldn't find them because Miho herself had taken them when they were all sleeping.

"What do you mean?" Junmyeon crossed his arms leaning on the couch that supported him. "I don't understand any of this."

"We...we're going to have to fake our deaths," I said. "I didn't want you guys to get involved, but it somehow happened this way..."

Surprisingly, everyone took the situation calmly except for the three who were KOed still.  We talked about how everyone was going to die and even went to empty out any type of chemicals inside of bottles in case something happened.

"This is partially my fault..." Jongin muttered. "If only I hadn't said those things about her..."

"Are you going to go with the plan then?" Chanyeol asked with a hint of annoyance hidden in his voice.

"No," he said firmly. I looked at him with questioning eyes. "If Haeun is brought to this place, I'll protect her..."

He looked at me as if to say he was super sorry and apologetic, but I didn't know if it was a genuine sorry or not because he did hurt Haeun once and whatever he said to Haeun before I had the talk with her must have damaged her heart a lot.

"What about Jongdae, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun? Are they just not gonna be part of this plan?" Yixing asked me. I glanced over at the three guys who were laying side by side on the floor who were sleeping peacefully. It would kill all three of them if they knew I had lost Haeun again.

"They.....well.....it has to be believible....maybe we shouldn't tell them," Sehun said also looking at the three of them. I was thinking really hard. This was for Haeun. I had to do what needed to be done.

"We won't tell them," I finally spoke. 

"Why?" Jongin shot back almost immeditally. 

"How do you think Baekhyun will react Jongin," I asked him seriously. "What if...what if you were in his situation?" That seemed to shut him up pretty good. Right when the conversation ended, Jongdae was showing signs of waking up by his twitching mouth.

"Remember, this is a secret between all of us...we have to be able to make it seem real....get ready to be in action," I said looking at everyone in the eyes. The most restless one seemed to be Chanyeol and Jongin, but it didn't matter. I had to find Haeun as soon as possible.

(a few days later)

Sehun and I were walking around the house to see how big it was, but when we went our seperate ways to search, I heard a door click and noticed it was coming from the front of the mansion. I was running towards that direction to see who it was and felt myself choke up and gasped causing Haeun to turn around to face me. She looked at me with tired eyes while I scanned her body with my own. She seemed okay at the least. There seemed to be minor scraps on her knees and her shirt was dirty. I was starting to mumble to myself as I backed up away from her remembering the plan we had all joined in together.

"WAIT!!" she yelled for me making me freeze in tracks on impulse. "Don't run away!! I'm not  a burglar or anything!"

I just sort of kept staring at her. I wanted to so much just go up and hug her, but I couldn't bring myself to because of what i told her.

"Who are you?" she asked me with a rasp in her voice. What did she just ask me? Does she not remember me? What happened to her? "Is this...your house? Do you know why I'm here?"

Nothing was processing in my head now. Something did happen to her, but what? Did...Miho wipe out her memories? 

I had to lie to her.

"This.....is my house..." I said quietly trying to hide the shakiness of my voice.

"Is there a way for me to call anyone?" she asked me looking around the room.

"No..." I replied as she seemed to be thinking really hard on who to call. It got really awkward after a moment of silence and suddenly I saw her reaching for the door knob making me panic internally.

"NO!! Don't touch it!!" i shouted on impulse.  I needed to come up with another lie because even if she wanted to leave, she wouldn't be able to because that door locks from the outside. She jumped from my sudden yelling and looked at me with frightened eyes. She just kept staring at me like she was having trouble identifying why I said that.

"This...this is bad.." i started to pace around. From afar, I could see Sehun running towards me.

"Luhan-hyung!" he called my name waving his hand in the air. I ignored him and turned to face Haeun who was showing much confusion on her face.

"Look, you can't leave," I started. "We've tried...this place...how'd you get here? It's not safe," I said quickly. I felt so bad about lying to her, but if she didn't even know who I was, then it meant she didn't remember I was her brother. 

"Let me rephrase that," I said again shaking my head. "YOU'RE not safe."

Righ when I finished my sentence, Sehun finally caught up to me and was about to say something until he saw Haeun. He gave me a small glance, but looked back at Haeun quickly with an open mouth. He knew the plan was starting. 

"Hyung...it's started didn't it?" he muttered to me.

"Sehun-ah...." I mumbled and turned to face him. I didn't kow what face I was showing, but it didn't matter. Miho had brought Haeun into this hell even when I told her not to since we already did as she wanted. How she found her, I don't know.

"Remember what.. the writing said....the other memebers will eventually find out that's it's started....and then we'll start to...you know...but still...let's just...focus on her right now..." 

It took me awhile to say what I needed to say because it had to be a good aliby. Then we both looked at Haeun who only stared at us still confused. After about a minute, she suddenly broke into a run up the stairs and down the right hall which surprised both Sehun and I. What in the world is she thinking?!

For someone who looked drained of energy, she surprisingly ran really well, but before we could catch up she ran into one of the rooms Jongin was in.  Uh oh.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hullo guys~ How are you today xD I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such a LONNNGGGGG time @_@ I've been busy with Spring sports >~< ANyone play lacrosse? xDD Haha, well look forward to a few more updated chapters ;3. I hope you're not mad at me @_@ Saranghaeyo~