Ch.5- In The Night Part 2

You're Next My Love

Haeun's POV:

D.O whipped around and watched the two guys step out into the moonlight slowly.

"Sehun-ah, Chanyeol-hyung..." D.O muttered. Sehun's eyes were lifeless and showed no emotion while Chanyeol's showed none either.

"We're sorry Kyungsoo-ah..." Chanyeol murmured his eyes locked on D.O. I didn't think they noticed I was awake and continued their conversation. 

"Don't touch them or HER," D.O threatened. Without saying anything, Sehun suddenly grabbed something out of his pocket and quickly lunged for Lay and Luhan who were sleeping on the couch, but Luhan and Lay didn't even seem to be sleeping because they managed to move out of the way rather quick. Luhan tackled Sehun onto the ground while Lay faced off with Chanyeol. D.O immeditally ran over to help Lay while everyone was waking up. Baekhyun sat up but couldn't move because of his ankle and watched as his own members attacking each other like wolves, his eyes wide open with fright. I couldn't sit and watch anymore. I just couldn't.

I stood up and sprinted towards Sehun and Luhan who were rolling on the ground. I finally saw what Sehun had. He was holding a needle. My body reacted on it's own and I reached for the needle containing some type of liquid. 

"WHat're you doing?! Get away!!!" Luhan struggled to hold down Sehun who was about to over throw him. I didn't listen and grabbed hold of the needle trying to pry Sehun's fingers off of it. His fingers were clamped around it tightly, and he was already physically stronger than I was so I had no idea how I was going to make this work. Suddenly, Luhan was thrown over board and I was pushed down beneath Sehun's body. His eyes showed feelings of remorse and sadness, but the needle in his hand was about to be driven into my arm.

"YOU CAN'T KILL HER MORON, KILL LUHAN!!! LUHAN!" Chanyeol yelled. Sehun didn't have enough time to react and was tackled by Kai. I sat up quickly and scrambled over to Luhan who was groaning in pain. I noticed a long gash on his arm that was bleeding. 

"Oh my god," i muttered as I touched the wound. He won't die. He will not die.

"W-what do I do?!" I whispered to myself panicing. My fingers traced his arm and flinched while he turned to look at me his big eyes looking frightful yet confused.

"I'm ok-okay," he said sitting up clutching his arm tightly. 

"Y-yo-you have to stop the bleeding first," I said looking at his arm not sure where to touch him in case he was more wounded. 

"That's not important right now," he stood up and ran off before I could do anything more. I looked at them all fighting each other with grunts and swearing. Chanyeol was holding a bat trying to swing it towards Lay and Kyungsoo's heads. Sehun was facing off with Luhan and Kai who were both covered in sweat. That's when I heard somebody running up the stairs. 

"What is going on?!" I heard someone say. I quickly ran over to Baekhyun who had managed to stand up, but didn't move. Everyone froze in their tracks as Kris, Chen, Xiumin, and Tao appeared from the stair way. Chanyeol dropped the bat and Sehun didn't dare to move. 

"I can't believe you two would actually do this..." Xiumin spoke quietly shaking his head. "Especially you Sehun."

"This was not the plan," Kris glared at Chanyeol who was breathing sharp and quick breaths holding up the bat in front of D.O's head. 

"You two came on your own?!" Chen looked at the two of them. 

"I told you Kris, we may as well just en---"

 *LOUD BELL RINGS*

"Oh no," a whisper came from Baekhyun's lips.

 "Bad, bad boy," a female's voice said. I looked at Sehun who was shaking from head to toe sweat trickling down his side burns.

"You broke a rule my baby wolf, you tried to kill her," she said. Who's talking?! Where is this voice even coming from?!

"SEHUN YOU IDIOT!!!" Chanyeol yelled. All of the guys looked at Sehun their eyes filled with panic. 

"Goodbye my Oh Sehunnie, I'll take you to Neverland," she said as her voice disappeared slowly. Everyone seemed to hold their breath and didn't say anything. I could already see it on everyone's faces, everyone was questiong: Was he going to go the same Suho went? Sehun glanced at everyone tears his eyes.

"I don't...I don't want to die.." Sehun stuttered trying to control his voice. "Hyung..I don't want to die.." 

Baekhyun and I stared at Sehun too to see what he was going to do. The voice didn't say how he was going to die, but it would be some time right now in this moment. Everyone was battered and beat up except for Chen, Kris, Xiumin and Tao. Kai seemed the less damaged, but he had a small cut on one of his cheeks and the corner of his lips showed traces of blood. Kyungsoo was clouching over holding his side looking like he was having a hard time catching his breath. Luhan's cut on his arm was still bleeding and there was a bruise across his left cheek that was turning blue. 

"Do something..." Sehun said looking at everyone. "Please..."

No one said anything. Sehun looked at the needle in his hand and hesitated.

"Sehun-ah, you better not do what I think your about to do," Kris eyed the needle cautiously. "What'd you put in that needle?"

"Chanyeol..hyung found it in the bathroom.....bleach...it can kill the moment it enters the blood stream..." Sehun turned the needle point towards himself. "Wouldn't it be better to go?"

"Stop Sehun," Xiumin said in a threatning tone. "Or I will stop you myself."

Sehun's eyes wavered from the needle to everyone else and then his eyes landed on me. 

"Then I'll do this..." Sehun said quietly keeping his gaze on me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, but I didn't want to look away so I held his gaze as steady as I could. I didn't want him to die. Sure, he almost killed me, but killing himself was not worth it. There was no point to this game. Why would someone do this?

"Haeun-ssi," he called to me.

"W-what?" I replied back holding onto Baekhyun's shoulder. A sad smile formed on his face as he said," Your parents abandonded you." What?

Then before I could ask why, he plunged the needle into the side of his arm pushing the bleach down into his skin.

"NO!!" I ran for him and barely caught him as he wobbly fell into my arms. "NO!!!!! DON'T GO!!!!!"

.

.

.

.

exo_teaser_011_zpsc3a1047b.jpg

 

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So yeah LOL. We know one thing about Haeun now xD and we also lost another.....I'm sorry Sehun TT^TT