Ch.7- I Don't Want You To Die

You're Next My Love

Haeun's POV:

*Dream*

"What?" I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders comfortably. "I promise I'll be okay."

"Are you sure?" he spoke concern filling his voice.

"Neh oppa~I can take care of myself," I laughed. "I won't be gone for long, it's just for the weekend."

"A lot can happen in 2 days..." he sighed. "I'll miss you."

"Ey~" I pulled away from him and looked at him. "You have your fans to take care of."

"But it's different with you....you see me as who I am.....and I get scared every night because I think our sasaeng fans might hurt you.." he spoke quietly. "The members all enjoy your company...but sometimes I think HE's a bit too overly friendly."

"What are you talking about?" I said slightly offended. "Do you not trust me?"

He looked at me surprised. "What? No? I'm just.....I'm just jealous is all..." I couldn't help but laugh at his pouting face. 

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm the older one in this relationship pabo~" i pecked his lips lightly. "Alright, I have to go now, s----"

My eyes popped open at a loud bang and I sat up quickly making sure everyone was still here. Baekhyun was starting to stir and all the other guys sat up confused. 

"What happened?" D.O yawned. 

"I don't know," I replied standing up immeditally. Before the boys could stop me, I was already running down stairs to see if anythign happened to the other team, but they were already awake.

"Did something happen???" I asked looking around until my eyes landed on the unexplainable DDR machine that was in the corner of the room.

"How in th--"

"We don't know," Kris replied looking at the machine. "I think it's a bomb."

"Did you guys touch it?" I asked walking over to it. It was fully functional with it's lights flickering and a big screen that was flashing "Pick a song!" 

*Flashback*

"Haeunni's really good at this!!" someone exclaimed.

"She can't beat me though," another replied cockily.

"Ey~ I'm the Queen of DDR," I mocked. "Just to make it fair, how about we do this song? You should know it really well right?" 

"Whatever you say tinkerbell," he smirked. 

*End of flashback*

 

"Whoa," I heard D.O say and snapped back to reality. Who was I talking to?!

"What?! They get a DDR machine?!" Baekhyun exclaimed. 

"Because that's totally normal..." Lay muttered. 

"Did you test it out?" Kai asked Tao. He shook his head no. 

"We're trying to figure out how that got here....the rules clearly say we aren't allowed to leave...and the windows aren't broken or anything...." Xiumin tried to explain. 

"Wait, doesn't our deal start today?" Kris spoke. I froze. Crap.

"What deal?" Kai asked.

"The deal that you give us Haeun for a week," Kris looked at Baekhyun. "This guy was there when we confirmed it."

"We never agreed on that!" D.O hit Baekhyun's head. "You idiot, why didnt' you tell us?!"

"Because the fight happened last night!" Baekhyun shouted. "Eish, stop hitting me! I'm crippled!"

I sighed. I couldn't go back on my word now. 

"I gue---"

*LOUD BELL RINGS*

"Hello my lovely wolves~" a female voice spoke through the DDR Machine. I jumped and backed away quickly. It was the same voice we heard when Sehun was about to die.

"Do no fear, no one is dying at this moment, but instead, how about we play a game?" she giggled creepily. Everyone was tensed. 

"It's simple," she started off. "Bring up your two best dancers from each team, whoever wins gets a surprise bonus for their team, whoever loses gets a little "punishment" from me."

"Your sick..." i whispered under my breath. 

"If you choose not to do this game, someone WILL die tonight, hehe, have fun boys~I'll be watching~" 

There was a long pause before someone dared to speak.

"W..we have to play I guess..." Chen stuttered trying to find his. 

"Kai or Lay....which one wants to go?" Baekhyun asked with a pained expression. 

"Minseok-ah..." Kris looked at Xiumin who sighed. 

"It can't be helped," Xiumin muttered walking past me and getting ready. "Let's get this over with..."

"Then I'll do it," I heard Lay say.

"Hyung, your injuries are too bad, let me do it," Kai said trying to stop him. 

"It's okay Jongin-ah," Lay smiled reveiling a very familiar looking dimple that caught my heart off guard. "I'll put everything into this for us." Lay walked passed me and patted my shoulder leaving me speechless.

"A-are you guys seriously doing this?" I asked trying to control my voice that wanted to shake.

"Yes," they said together. 

"Did you want to pick the song Yixing?"

"Aniyo, we'll pick together."

"Arrasseo." I watched them select their song carefully and they selected a song called Growl By EXO. All of the guys behind me gasped.

"Ey, don't be like that," Lay looked behind him and smiled at all of us reassuringly. 

"Let's enjoy our song one last time guys," Xiumin cheered. Everyone suddenly started to clap and I was clueless to the situation. They clicked on double play and then the song started. The guys behind me came closer to watch except for Kris and Luhan who seemed to be frozen to the spot. 

"I won't go easy," Lay said.

"Neither will I," Xiumin followed after and then it was game on. They both danced as if their lives depended on it and I wanted to so much pull them off the stupid machine and save their fates, but I couldn't. Instead I just stood there like a complete moron watching them dance to their deaths.

"Lay-hyungs winning..."Baekhyun muttered. 

"Do you think--"

"No..they couldn't be."

"Are you sure?  I don't think it's possible..."

"What're you two talking about?" Chanyeol gruffed towards Chen and Baekhyun.

The two became quiet and said nothing more. For some reason, this scene looked very familiar to me, but it was fogged with clouds that wouldn't disappear in my head. 

"You Lose," the machine said and I noticed I wasn't paying attention and looked at the score. Lay had won.

"Good job my friend," Xiumin shook hands with Lay not looking all that sad. 

"You too Hyung....it took me back to our trainee days," Lay nodded and bowed. Suddenly they both looked at me and walked over to me making the other boys move out of the way to see what they were gonna do.

"Haeun-ssi," Xiumin said.

"Because we both love you very much, more than you can imagine, we'll leave you with this," Lay suddenly said. Huh? What's going on?

"I apologize for acting like this until now...but we had to....we really had to....I never would have thought it would become such a serious situation.....but anyhow...I hope you do remember me some day....I hope you and I can meet in the after life and maybe then we'll be together...just maybe," Lay smiled sadly. 

"Wait a second, I don'--"

"I too apologize for this Haeun.....your one of the best dongsaengs I could wish for...if only things weren't complicated like this than maybe we could've spent more time together and i could've been a better oppa, mianhae," Xiumin too smiled at me sadly.

"Wait, hyung, what're you--"

"Kaja Yixing..." Xiumin and Lay walked over to the window.

"Andwae..." I felt tears rise. "Don't go..." 

"Annyeong Haeun," they said together with smiles on their faces. 

"Stop it," I muttered.

"HYUNG!!" Kai called out.

"I TOLD YOU KYUNGSOO! WE HAVE TO STOP THEM!!" Baekhyun yelled at D.O who was at a loss for words. Lay grabbed the bat that was laying beside the couch that Chanyeol was using the night before and got ready to aim for the window. Tao rushed in and tried to grab the bat from Lay, but was blocked by Xiumin.

"Hyung, please stop what your doing," he suddenly said in chinese.

"I'm sorry Tao-ah," Lay replied back in chinese and swung at the window. An alarm went off and Xiumin and Lay were ready for whatever was going to happen. From the DDR machine, the dance board shifted upward reveiling two machine guns that rose from it. 

"GET DOWN!!!" Baekhyun pulled me onto the ground as the gun shots fired away. I screamed as I heard the bullets hitting the bodies like water droplets bouncing off the roof. I wondered if everyone else had ducked for cover, but I didn't dare pull away from Baekhyun's chest. I didn't want to see the damage that had been done. Both Xiumin and Lay's words echoed in my head. I was confused. How did they know me? Why did they say those things?

"Don't let Haeun look," Luhan spoke. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around me to prevent me to see anything and I looked up at him. He looked at me his eyes frantic and panicked. 

"D-don't look at me like that..." he said.

"You...you guys know things about me don't you?....tell me the truth.." I pleaded with my eyes and voice. Baekhyun looked at me with eyes I couldn't read and just when he was about to open his mouth I heard Tao shout," NO KRIS!!"

"No way..." D.O spoke. I couldn't hold still after all. I pushed Baekhyun off of me and stood up to see the most horrible sight until someone covered my eyes and we started walking back upstairs. It didn't matter if he had even covered my eyes, what I saw wouldn't be erased. 

.

photo exo_teaser_011_zpsf3532b7f.jpg

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

 

A/N: Ohmygah what am I doing ;-; It kills me when I write this TT^TT. I'M SO SORRY YOU XIUMIN, LAY, KRIS, SUHO, AND SEHUN FANS. Lay's my bias in EXO-M TT^TT Kai's my EXO-K bias LOL. Ugh....Yixing-ah TT^TT