Ch.3- The First To Go

You're Next My Love

Haeun's POV:

We did absolutely nothing as the seconds ticked by. I still didn't understand anything. None of my memories were coming back and no one was talking. What the hell am i going to do?

"Yah, what's your name?" Kai suddenly said looking at me with his sharp eyes. I looked up meeting his gaze and answered," Haeun...Choi Haeun..."

"You...you have a pretty name.." the one named Baekhyun spoke as he smiled awkwardly. "Sorry...that may be weird..."

"How'd you get here?" the one who picked me asked.

"I don't know..." I muttered looking at my hands. "I don't know..."

Everyone was quiet again as if they all knew something they couldn't tell me.

"This game is pointless if we don't tell her who we are," Kyungsoo spoke his voice slightly harsh.

"You're right....two of us...two of us won't be here since Haeun-ssi will be one of the 5 who will be....." the one samed Suho said. "I'm Kim Junmyeon.....everyone calls me Suho...you can call me either though so it's fine."

He seemed like one of the nicer and understanding ones out of the 7 of us.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, just call me Baekhyun," he forced an awkward smile.

"Do Kyungsoo...all of the members call me Kyungsoo or D.O....whichever works for you," Kyungsoo said his big eyes eyeing me.

"I'm Luhan...I'm chinese....I'm sorry about our rough first meeting..." He looked at me with softened eyes. He didn't seem afraid of me like he was not too long ago, but he still had a tense atmosphere around him.

"I'm Oh Sehun....I too apologize for our...first meeting....we had no bad intentions....." Sehun's eyes looked into mine apologizing.

"Kim Jongin or Kai," Kai spoke coldly not looking at me.

"I'm Zhang Yixing, but my nick name is Lay, I too am chinese," Yixing spoke in a soft murmur. They all had their own unique qualities that made them stand out, but I was curious as to who the others were down stairs.

"Is it...is it okay for me to ask who the other 6 are downstairs?" I asked slightly afraid they would take it in any wrong way.

"Oh," Junmyeon's eyes lit up slightly only to dull again when he realized what situation they were in.

"Why don't you just go downt here? It's not like they can kill you anyway...." Kai sighed as he stood up. "I'll go with  you if they try just to keep an eye." I looked at everyone to see if ti was okay and most of them nodded except for D.O who just kept staring at me with his big eyes.

We started to go downstairs and all 6 of the guys were scattered unlike us who were gathered together. Some were laying on their backs on the floor, others were leaning against the walls or sitting on the couch with their hands in their heads unable to grasp the situation they were in.

"What're you doing here," one of the taller one said. I flinched at the sourness in his voice but said nothing as Kai replied,"Shut up, if you're planning to kill me, you would've set up a trap already, and you can't kill her, she....she.."

"I want to know who you all are..." I finished his sentence. The tall guy looked at me as if I was crazy but didn't question me.

"I'm Kris," he spoke in a deep voice. "I'm candian and chinese." All the other guys looked over at us making me feel self cautious and soon I saw the dinosaur looking guy look at me with a bit of happiness.

"I'm Kim Jongdae!!! But you can call me Chen...it's...it's nice to meet you...." he spoke standing up from the couch walking over to me. He was rather short compared to Kai and Kris,but I was short too, so I didn't really care.

"Are you guys sure they aren't sent down here to spy on us?" one of them said in a cold voice. "Or possibly even kill us."

"Oh yeah because the girl is gonna be the one to kill us and Jongin can't do it alone," another complained. "I'm Kim Minseok....you can call me Xiumin if you want."

"Tao, just introduce yourself...for now..." Kris spoke to the one had a assumed we came to kill them.

"Fine, but I'm not saying anything," he seemed to say in Chinese because I couldn't understand.

"I'm Tao," he said simply then walked away from all of us.

"Chanyeol....Park Chanyeol..." the one laying on the floor spoke as he sat up to look at me his eyes showing no emotion at all.

"I'm....My name is Choi Haeun..." I spoke getting a good look at everyone. There seemed to be awkward silence after I introduced myself so I was about to walk back, but Chanyeol was suddenly near the stairs his eyes piercing mine.

"What's your purpose here?" he asked monotoned. I looked up at Kai who seemed to fight back his emotions as he said,"She lost her memory, move Chanyeol...."

"Wah," he scoffed. "So age doesn't matter anymore right? No more honorifics? Yous hould at least still respect me Jongin-ah."

"Fine, Chanyeol-hyung, move," Kai pushed me through only to have Chanyeol yank Kai backwards off the first step making me fall back.

"YAH," Xiumin yelled looking at the two. "What the hell are you doing Park CHanyeol."

Chanyeol looked over at me, then to Kai who stood up brushing himself off his face full of anger and what seemed to be agony.

"Whatever," Chanyeol walked away to the other side of the room away from us. Kai glared at him as he walked by then soon ushered me to go upstairs. The only friendly ones seemed to be Chen, Luhan and Baekhyun. The others I wasn't so sure how to read them.

"So it's already gotten so bad to the point where our happy virus has gone insane," Kyungsoo choked on his words. I didn't even realize I was shivering until Lay asked,"Are you cold??"

"Huh?? An-ani?...." I replied trying to stop myself from shaking, but I couldn't. What was going to happen to us? If I had an advantage over them until there were 5 people left what will become of the team I'm currently on?

"H..hey...will the rules change?" I decided to ask.

"WHo knows?...they haven't changed since we got here..." Luhan replied.

"How did you get here?"

"Won't there be people looking for us?"

"Your an idiot."

"If someone were to look for us, we'd be out of here.."

"What about our fans..."

"There won't be any of us once we all die..."

"EXO won't be EXO..."

Huh?? Exo?  My head began to hurt as a memory tried to force it's way through but failed.

"Wh..what's exo?" I asked trying to shut out the pain.

"You haven't heard of us?" Baekhyun asked slightly disappointed. "So you really aren't a sasaeng fan..."

"She's not a fan at all if she's asking who we are," Luhan replied.

"You guys, you have to remember she lost her memory, stop being so mean to her," Suho defended me. "We were an idol group before we got trapped here...we don't know how we ended up here a few months ago...."

Why in the world would someone do this to an idol group?! It didn't make sense...none of us knew why we were here. So just what was our purpose of being here? Another ripple of pain illuminated my head. This time it was strong enough to make me crouch into a ball holding my head in my hands groaning.

"Yah, what's wrong??" Kai asked bending down trying to pry my hands away from my head, but I resisted as the pain grew. what's going on?! It hurts so much...

*Flashback*

I was struggling to fight back the person who had grasped my mouth and hands. My eyes were blinded folded and I couldn't see anything. I could feel myself losing to the person who was holding me, but I continued to fight anyway.

"You sure are a fighter, but that won't be enough sweet heart," a voice said trying to sound warm, but instead sounded peircing cold. "The game will start whether you like it or not...those boys don't know what they got themselves into for doing that to me hahaha."

"Your crazy!!" I tried to scream, but instead was caught off when something hit the side of my head making me balck out immeditally.

*End of FLashback*

  MY eyes snapped open as the flashback ended leaving me in a state f shock as sweat trickled down the sides of head. Everyone was gathered around me, even the other team, but two people were missing.

"Oh my god...she's awake..." Chen spoke surprised as relief flooded his eyes, but something else was hiding behind those eyes.

"But Suho-hyung didn't..." I heard Kai's voice echo from afar. What happened while I passed out?!

"Wh-what happened?? What happened to Suho?" I asked sitting up trying to look past the bodies of boys that surrounded me. Everyone parted ways to reveil a pale white Kai holding an unmoving Suho. Kai had tears his eyes, but they didn't fall. All the other members looked at each other with heart broken faces and wet eyes. Even though they were seperated into two teams, the bond they all had together was still intact.

"OH my god," I gasped as I ran over to Kai and Suho. "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"WHen you passed out....Suho-hyung...there was....there was a voice...a voice that said he had broken a rule..." Baekhyun tried to explain.

"It said...it said that you had remembered something because of what we said...." Kyungsoo finished his eyes blood shot. "We don't know what we said.....but do you know what you remembered?"

I could see the scene being played out vividly.

"I...was being kidnapped..." I replied still in disbelief that someone had already died. "This game...it's real...how..how did he die?"

"It's like.." Sehun started. "He...started to yell and scream....like he had gone crazy....he was saying nonsense.....we couldn't understand him and so we tried to calm him down....but then...then he tried to choke you...but Jongin stopped him....and then he fainted....the voice spoke he had broken a rule....and now.."

I looked at Suho's pale face. His eyes were closed and he almost seemed at peace. A deathly peace that meant you could never wake up again. I reach for his hand and held it tightly. Although we only knew each other for a short while....not even awhile...just like..30 minutes....you....I wish..I wish we could have gotten to know each other..I really did...

"This...this game....I can't do it," Kai spoke his eyes wide with sadness. "

"Jongin..." Xiumin said. "Don't do anything stupid."

"That's the thing...I am going to do something stupid...and so are all of you...." Kai said looking at me with his eyes that gave nothing away. "If we're dying..we're dying for all the same reason....and that reason will be because of you Choi Haeun."

What's he talking about?!!?!?!

photo exo_teaser_011_zps348e370e.jpg