Ch.13- Find The Black Pearl Part 1

You're Next My Love

Haeun's POV;

Before I could even scream, Kyungsoo came over and pulled me up and away from the unmoving Chanyeol. Jongin was at a loss for words and was frozen to the spot.

"Shhh," Kyungsoo hugged me tightly as I cried out. 

*Flashback*

"I....like you," Chanyeol suddenly confessed to me. 

"W-what?" I looked at him as if he was crazy. "You're...you're lying.."

"No," he stepped closer to me his eyes definitely serious. "I'm not lying to you."

"How do I know you're not lying? I've been decieved enough..." I spoke quietly as Jongin flashed in my head. "How do i know you won't hurt me like he hurt me..."

"Because I won't make the same mistakes as he did," Chanyeol said sure of his words. "I wouldn't do anything you hated."

"A perfect boyfriend doesn't exist," I countered. "I can't....I almost went insane because of his fans....I almost died..."

"Listen to me Haeun," Chanyeol looked at me, his eyes pleading for me to say yes to his confession.

"I, Park Chanyeol, will never, ever hurt you, do you think I'd lie?" 

*End of Flashback*

I hadn't even realized I had fallen asleep in Kyungsoo's arms and sat up quickly hitting my elbow on someone else's elbow.

"Well someones awake....ow..." Baekhyun rubbed his elbow as I rubbed mine. 

"How...long was I out?" i asked Kyungsoo who sat up straightening his shirt that look somewhat damp.

"Who knows...I think you were asleep for about 4 hours...it's already night time..." Kyungsoo yawned. I looked around to see where everyone was and noticed Chen and Tao were sleeping next to each other. Kai was sleeping next to Baekhyun his head on his shoulder making him look rather....cute.

I didn't dare look behind us because I knew if I did, I would eventually lose myself and cry again. That flashback or was i a dream? Either one of those, it confused me. What happened between Kai and I? Is he not my boyfriend then?

"You should just go back to sleep," Baekhyun patted my shoulder. "It's already late...there's no use in trying to fight your fatigue, you...you've been through more than enough for one day.."

"Hey, hey, let's sing for her," Kyungsoo said. "Like....old times..."

"You're crazy," baekhyun chuckled. "I mean, it's not a bad idea...we are idols after all..."

"Don't strain yourselves," i looked at both of them. They each had dark circles lined under their eyes making them look drained of energy, but they insisted on.

"Just be quiet and lay your head on my shoulder," Baekhyun gently, yet forcefully laid my head on his shoulders.

"Miracles in December it is," Baekhyun nodded towards Kyungsoo. 

"I'll sing too," I heard Chen suddenly say. 

"Wah, so you were awake," Baekhyun said. "okay, we'll do it like we used to, anticipate this Haeun-ah."

[Baekhyun] Nan saenggangman hamyeon sesangeul neoro chaeul su isseo eum~
Nunsongi hanaga ne nunmul han bangurinikka

[D.O] Dan han gaji motaneun geoseun neol naegero oge haneun il
I sseuldeeomneun neungnyeok ijen eobseosseumyeon jokesseo ooh~

[Chen] Neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega
Ne mamdo mollajwotdeon musimhan naega
Ireokedo dallajyeotdaneun ge najocha mitgiji anha
[Baekhyun] Ne sarangeun ireoke gyesok nal umjigyeo

[All] Siganeul meomchwo [D.O] nege doraga
[All] Chueogui chaegeun [D.O] neoui peijireul yeoreo
[All] Nan geu ane isseo [D.O] oh~

*Flashback*

"It's in the fourth tone so it's bian4," Luhan demonstrated. "Tonation is important, remember."

"I can do it right?" Baekhyun immitated him. Luhan only patted his back and smiled. I burst into laughter and couldn't help but smile.

"Hey, you try doing it!" Baekhyun motioned for me to try. "It's harder than it seems!"

"I can do it, Luhan-ge taught me the song," I stuck out my tongue at Baekhyun who pouted. 

"Hajima~" Chen hit Baekhyun's shoulder. "That aegyo is really..."

"You guys are as carefree as ever," Kyungsoo sighed. "Haeun, don't look at these two."

*End of Flashback*

"Oh? You're smiling," Chen looked at me with wide eyes. 

"H-Huh?" I said surprised making my smile disappear. "What're you talking about?"

"Wasn't she just smiling?" Chen smiled at me. "Did you see Baekhyun?"

"Yep," Baekhyun started to smile too. I started to blush a little and didn't respond as I closed my eyes.

"I-I'm going to sleep..don't move.." I muttered to baekhyun who only laughed.

"Arrasseo, sleep well," he said as he too drifted off to sleep himself. 

.

.

When we woke up, everyone woke up all at once due to a loud bell that rang.

"Hello my baby wolves," the same female voice we've heard many tiems before resounded from the nearby DDR machine that stood. I pushed back terrafying memories of Lay, Kris and Xiumin out of my mind as I listened to the girl talk.

"I'm surprised how close you guys are still after that little mess up," she called. "It's time we played a game."

"It's called, find the black pearl. You guys have an hour to  find Choi Haeun in the mansion, of course it won't be simple getting past ie traps and all that fun stuff, Little Miss Haeun, I'll be sending one of my people to come and fetch you after I'm done talking so be prepared, of course there are rules for Ms. Black Pearl herself, she's only allowed to stay in one spot for 10 minutes, if you cannot find Choi Haeun within an hour and report back to this living room, I have every right to kill her right in front of you boys, if you do happen to find her, then you have the ability to change one rule written on the wall, that much is nice right? But there's one more catch, whoever does not find her, get a special penalty just for them, have fun boys."

We all felt frozen where we were sitting. Fear was overwhelming me and I didn't want to leave everyone. What if no one finds me?....what happens to everyone who doesn't find me if I do get found?...

Loudly, the door behind us opened and there stood muscler men who started walking towards us. 

I tensed up immeditally and felt a headache pass through my head. When they approached, they grabbed me roughly and literatily pulled me up and away from everyone making me cry out in pain. My arm felt like it had been pulled off and ripped to pieces.

"HEY!" I heard Baekhyun call out. The last thing I saw was Jongin running towards me as a black blind fold was put over me and I was being pushed to walk. 

I didn't even struggle because my arm was hurting so bad and i was blind. They had my arms tied behind my back and I had no idea where I was being led. i went up and down a lot of stairs making me wonder if I was just being walked in circles and I turned a lot of lefts and rights to the point where i was getting dizzy. After about 10 minutes of walking, they pushed me into a room and untied my hands and unblind folded me. 

"Let the games begin," the girls voice echoed as the two guys walked away. When i turned to look back at them, they were gone in a blink of an eye. 

"What the hell..." i muttered as I took in my surroundings first. I was in some sort of black and white checkered room with a white marble floor. There was a piano sitting on the side and a table full of empty plates and cups.

The decorations made my head spin and I had to hold onto the wall to keep myself steady as I opened a door that led me to an all white room with lots of windows. Or I thought they were windows, but they were meerly mirrors. My footsteps echoed throughout the place and I stood in front one of the mirrors. I was shabby looking with my hair everywhere. Dark circles lined the bottom half of my eyes and I didn't realize i had bruises on my face and arms. My hair was oily from not having a shower and I don't know. I just looked horrible. 

"Choi Haeun...just what the hell are you doing here.." i touched my face through the mirror. "What have you done...you're nothing but trouble....getting people killed....."

When I looked at myself, i swore I saw Luhan standing int he far back corner of the mirro and whipped around only to see nothing. 

"I'm even hallucinating..." I scrunched up my hair. "Arrasseo...I have to keep moving..I have to find everyone...."

I began to walk to the other wide of the mirror room and opened that door to reveil an all black room with a huge fish tank as one of the walls. Lots of fish and sea creatures were swimming about making look at them in awe.

"How do you guys bare to live in this hell....you look so...peacefull.." I spoke quietly as I watched a beauitful angel fish swim by. I envy them...they don't have to lose people like I do....

That's when I noticed a shark appearing from the back. It was going after what seemed like big tuna fish. Fear swept over me as i watched the shark tare into the tuna fish that flapped aorund lifelessly in it's jaws. Other fish swam away from the shark as fast as they could and hid in the coral that surrounded them. Then I realized the shark was swimming towards my direction making me panic immensly. I looked past the shark and noticed the other side of the tank was bright. that must be another room...

And then I noticed someone waving at me from the other side. I couldn't tell who it was, but I wanted to see them right away. When i looked back up to see where the shark was, it was seriously, right in front of my face making me scream out and fall back on my . 

"Goddamn you..." I swore at the shark as if it understood. It swam away as if it had accomplished it's life's mission leaving me in a shock and fragile state. My knees were wobbly, but I managed to make it out the other end of that room, taking me into a room filled with picture frames and when I paid attention to some, I realized they were pictures of everyone. All the boys are together....

I held my arm that was still hurting slightly and walked to a picture that had me in it with the rest of the boys. 

"I want...to go back to this time.." I muttered as I touched the picture that seemed to hold memories i wouldn't gain. i sighed and moved on to the next picture which was of Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Lay all lined up with big X markings on them except for Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. It was such a scary picture even though it was really simple. What those X's could mean could be anything.

The next picture showed a girl being given a heart. 

"Haeun?" i heard Chen's voice echo. I turned around to see Chen coming from the opposite side of the room as he ran towards me. Before I could say anything, he embraced me in a very tight hug and said," Oh god...thank god... i can't..."

He was sweating hard to the point where his hair and shirt were wet. He pulled away from me and looked at me from head to toe.

"They didn't hurt you did they?" He asked me. "You look like you just saw a ghost."

"I'm fine..my arm hurts a little...but it's okay..." I assured him covering up the picture with Kai, Baek, D.O, chanyeol, and lay with my back. "You look like you need rest Jongdae.."

He ruffled his hair making it look messy, but it was attractive messy.

"Everyone's looking for you with their lives right now..." he said his eyes looking dazed and unfocused. "What are all these photos?"

He looked at a few and finally realized it was all of them, but i still stood in front of the one i didn't want him to see. 

"Okay, I can't..." he walked away from the photos and came to me grabbing my hand suddenly. "We have to go find the others." I didn't say anything as we left the frame room and ran into the next room which was a grey room. There was one couch and sitting on that couch was a dog. 

"No way," Chen froze.

"Play with me," it said in a mechanic voice. 

"Oh god..." Chen muttered again. "Get behind me Haeun." I did as I was told and peeked over his shoulder to see what he was doing. The mechanic dog walked over and sat in front of us it's eyes glowing red.

"You have three choices, to pick from. You can choose to sacrifice yourself here and now so you don't end up killing both you and black pearl, you can give up black pearl and let her be killed, or you can try to defeat me in a reaction game," it spoke. 

"The reaction game," Chen said automatically. 

"You have selected the reaction game, to play fairly, all you have to do is protect the black pearl from what i throw at you," it said as it backed up. Chen's arms circled around me protectively as he said," Don't worry...."

i saw what the dog started to pull out and it was a bouncy ball. It threw it and Chen made me dodge it along with him. Then the dog pulled out two balls. He blocked one with his body and we dodged the other. Then it was three. We dodged them all together. 

"Level pass," the dog said. "Level 2."

It drew out knives and my heart rate quickened.

"Jongdae," I whsipereed. "You are NOT taking that with your body do you hear me?"

He didn't say anything and just kept his eyes focused. 

"The tips are poisoned..." he whispered. "...we have to dodge it well..."

Then it threw it and we ducked to avoid getting hit by it. As it did with the balls, the numbers increased and there was two. Nervousness filled my heart and I was scared. It threw them above and below us making me confused as to what Chen wanted me to do. We decided to go to the left and dodge it all together again. 

Then there was three and we knew we needed to be careful. It didn't throw the knives all at once like it did with the others. This time it was aiming for our heads and threw them seperately. 

"Oh god!" Chen yelled as he dodged one leaving me exposed to the second knife, but someone jumped in front of me making me jump in surprise and dodge the 3rd knife. I screamed once I knew who had jumped in front of me. Why would you do this?.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/N: CLIFFHANGER~ Any guesses on who it might be ;3. LOL. I'm such a cruel author xDD Mianhae >~< Look forward to the next update my subbies <3