Ch.21- It's All Over Right?

You're Next My Love

Luhan's POV:

"How do you feel?" Lee Soo Man asked me as I felt the minor bruises along my head and arms. 

"Better..."

"Did she do anything to any of you?"

"Aniyo...."

"Then why is it that you look like you got beaten up or something?"

"I.....had to bring her down..."

"Where is she?"

"In jail...the police found her..."

"And what did you do to her?"

"Just a few things."

"Luhan."

"I didn't kill her."

"Okay, that's all I wanted to hear, the other members went to the hospital if you had planned on going."

I stared at Lee Soo Man with surprised eyes. 

"Y-You're letting me off?"

"Well you didn't kill anyone right?"

The horrible memory of me swinging down on Haeun made me shudder. I didn't actually mean to hit her. I really didn't. I didn't even mean to hit Baekhyun. Before I could stop myself, I had realized I had hit her instead of Baek. 

"No..."

"Then everything will be easy to hide," Sooman shrugged. "You're dismissed."

"Neh. Thank you very much." I bowed before leaving the room. As soon as I stepped out, i sprinted to the hosital Haeun was suppose to be in. While I was about to walk in, someone bumped into my shoulder and I realized right away who it was. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

"Sohee?"

"L-Luhan-oppa..." Sohee stared at me with wide eyes.

"What're you doing here?"

"Miho-unnie sent me..." 

Oh my god.

"What did you--"

"QUICK! PATIENT 365 S UNSTABLE!" I heard someone yell. Something in my gut told me I needed to go and I sprinted inside not caring what Sohee said. I spotted the other members and grabbed the shoulders of Kris.

"Luhan-hyung?" Sehun spoke my name. "Wh-"

"WHAT ROOM IS HAEUN IN?!" I said quickly. 

"Room 56, patient 365," kris replied looking at me wildly as I dashed off. There was a crowd of rushing docters going into the room and I could see Kyungsoo and Jongdae inside already.

"She's having trouble breathing! Someone cut the ventilator and IV Lines!"

My breath got caught in my throat. Miho wants her dead.

I felt like I couldn't hear anything as I pushed my way through the mass of docters and nurses filing in and out. If Haeun dies because of me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself anymore. I had destroyed her life enough.

"WHERE'S MY SISTER," I yelled as I finally pushed through. I saw Baekhyun turn to look at me but I ignored him and ran to Haeun's side. She had her eyes closed and the heartbeat moniter was beeping quickly. She was sweating hard and I could feel my heart breaking. The docters were supporting her with spare IV lines and using a hand-used breathing bag to help her steady her breathing but it didn't look like it was helping. 

"Oh my god Haeun...no don't leave me....you cannot leave me.." I pleaded as my hands tightened around hers. I didn't even realize I was still talking until I heard someone ask me who I was.

"I'm her older brother," I choked on my words.

We continued talking but as we were talking, I heard Baekhyun scream,"ANDWAE!! HAEUN!!!" Huh?

________/\__/\______________________________________________*Beeeeeeeeeeep*

"What." I said in chinese. "No."

"HAEUN!!!" Baekhyun ran over and grabbed Haeun's shoulder startling the docters. "YAH CHOI HAEUN!"

My hand had dropped hers and I watched as Baekhyun tried to shake Haeun awake as if it would work. I was in shock. I had killed someone. I had killed my own sister. It's all my fault....i killed her.....I'm the one who did this to her....

"Stand back boy," the docter pushed Baekhyun out of the way and pulled out the things that you used to shock people with. "200 volts, clear." I could only watch helplessly as the docter put the on Haeun's chest and electrify her. She jumped, but her heart rate wasn't back.

"250 volts, clear."

________________________________

"300 volts, clear."

_______________________________

"350 volts, clear."

________________________________

"Last time 400 volts, clear."

_______________________________

The docter only stared at Haeun with frustrated eyes and seemed to have given up. 

"We can't go any further, if we do it'll be dangerous," he grumbled as he placed his hands in the center of her chest. "We still have time--"

Before I could volunteer to do anything, Baekhyun beat me to it.

"I'll do it," Baekhyun nudged the docter out of the way and began doing the chest compressions. He was crying while doing it and seemed so much more desperate than I was. I knew Baekhyun's feelings from a long time ago. He loved my sister so much, but so did Jongin, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Jongdae. Any of them seemed like they would risk their lives for her and Jongin nearly did. 

Baekhyun's POV:

1,2,3,4...*leans in to breathe*....1,2,3,4...

When I went to breathe into her, I used as much air as I could. It was so tiring and I was getting light headed but I needed to keep going. 

"Stay with me Haeun...I will not lose you..I can't.." i pleaded desperately before putting my lips on hers. The room was quiet as if everyone around me knew it was too late, but I had no intentions of giving up yet. One more time...one more...

This time, I didn't pull away from her lips and kept them there as my tears rolled off onto her cheeks. Her lips felt cold and lifeless, but I didn't want to think about anything. I just wanted everything to be normal. I love you....please....come back to me....I'll do anything...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"SIR!! Her heart beat is back!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and there it was. The numbers were slowly inscreasing bit by bit. Someone patted my back and said," Good job kid." I immeditally ebraced Haeun into a tight hug. It worked...I can't believe it worked....

"You're.....crushing....me..." I heard Haeun say in a raspy voice. I pulled away slightly and looked at her with my teary eyes. 

"You idiot.." I said smiling a little as I kissed her forehead. "I thought I lost you..."

Slowly her hands wrapped around my back. 

"No way am I leaving yet...." she whispered. Everyone around me was cheering and clapping, but something felt wrong. 

"Thank you.....for saving....me...." she began to say. "Gomowo....Baekhyun...."

My hug tightened around her. 

"Everythings over....it's finally over..." I cried. After all we've been through, everything was over. 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I mean I think it's over.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

Kai's POV:

As soon as Baekhyun had left, I sat up slowly and pulled off all the equipment that was attatched to me.

"Damn this hurts," I complained as I carefully pulled off everything. "Looks like Sohee did her job."

It hurt to breathe, but it would eventually heal anyway so there was no need to worry since the knife didn't actaully stab me all that deep. I opened the window and felt the air rush in making me inhale deeply. It was time for my part to be played.

"Mianhaeyo Luhan-hyung, I can't keep my promise to you anymore," i whispered before jumping out the window and onto the roof.

It was time for the real plan to start. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So yes xD Haeun does live xD BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT. 

I do plan on making a sequal to this :PP Because I mean cmon now xD Miho isn't gonna disappear that easy ;3 and Kai has had a secret this whole time!!! I mean who isn't curious to see what happened to him? I'll let you know when I make a forward for it so stay tuned <3