Ch.16- How Is This Possible?

You're Next My Love

Haeun's POV:

"You're awake," someone said next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and could feel harsh rays of light and closed them shut again. "C'mon, wake up," he said as he kissed my forehead gently then pulled away.

I did as he told me and sat up rubbing my eyes so that they could adjust to the light. That's when i caught of glimps of Jongin walking out the door. My heart immeditally sped up and I raced after him.

"Wait!!! Jongin!!!" I called out almost stumbling over my own two feet. How was he alive?

"Come on Haeun!!" he called back not facing me as he broke into a run.

"Aish," i swore as i sprinted. "Are you serious right now?! WAIT!!" I yelled. 

We ran for what seemed like the longest time and then he suddenly stopped making me collapse on the ground panting with exhaustion.

"You're crazy..." I spoke in deep breaths. 

"You know, you seemed pretty happy with him," he suddenly said as a shadow loomed over me. I looked up and there he was. Perfect. His flawless bronze skin, his double perfect eyelids, his thick lips and sharp jaw line. Everything was there. But how? Did I die?

"Wait, Jongin...what's going on...why are yo- I mean we, here?" i asked as he helped me stand up. 

"Let's just...not talk about that..." he looked away from my eyes. "Before you leave, i have to show you some things..." I looked at him confused. So I did die. i died from Luhan's hands. WHat about the others?

"...Okay..." i answered him not sure what to feel. I was happy Jongin was here with me, but I wasn't happy why. I had died. 

"I....you probably got some of your memories back...or most of them.." he started to say as i nodded. "Then....do you know about Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun? Is there something I should know about Baekhyun?

"Erm...no? Why?" I looked at him with questioning eyes. Jongin inhaled deeply before talking again as if to calm his nerves.

"Let me start from the top..." he sighed. "I have to explain myself...because I didn't get to in our last moments."

oh my god so i am dead. 

"You and i....we were going out...we were--"

"Perfect?" i suddenly spoke feeling my heart somehow ache.

"yes..." Jongin said looking at ground. "Honestly, I was scared...I was so scared that we would end....so me being the stupid person i am, tried to let you go first....i was a coward...I didn't want your future to be disrrupted by my fame or because of who i was on stage...I wanted you to be happy as a normal person....living a normal life, having kids, no paprazzi or sasaeng fans...none of that...."

As he was talking, I could remember the photo I had recieved from one of his fans. That was the day i ran away from home.

"Then I heard you ran away from home....and when Luhan-hyung came to find me and showed me a picture of what you had recieved from one of my fans, I was really pissed off and really appalled....the photoshopping was well done...reason being it was made by one of the staff members in our building....they did warn me once...they said as long as we were going out, many people were going to hurt you both emotionally and probably physically....then Sehun said you ran away and I was scared."

He crouched on the ground suddenly huddling himself into a ball as he continued.

"I was so scared Haeun...I was so scared that you wouldn't come back home...I tried to find you for 3 days myself whenever it was night time......but when you did come back, which was about 1 week later, Baekhyun was the one who found you and comforted you.....when you first saw me again, you avoided me as much as possible without hearing the truth....but now you know..."

When he looked back up at me, his eyes were filled with tears that seemed like they could fall any minute depending on what i was going to say. Before I could even control myself, I went on my knees so I was his level and hugged him. 

"You're so stupid I swear..just like Kyungsoo said..." I cried a little. I could feel his arms wrap around me slowly and he started to cry on my shoulder. 

"Mianhae..jeongmal mianhae..." he said muffled.

"...." i didn't say anything because I was trying to put together what he said. "Then......does that mean we aren't...together anymore?"

"You...you and Baekhyun...started to go out for awhile...you had no idea how hard it was for me to control myself Haeun...Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I all had an arguement over you.....even kyungsoo was mad at me....and Luhan-hyung.....and Lay-hyung....almost everyone was mad at me..."

"So we aren't..." I calmly said as quiet tears fell down my cheek. I could feel Jongin's grip tighten around my waist. 

"Haeun!!" someone called me. "Stay with me...please stay with me...we're almost in the E--"

"K-kyungsoo?" I called out as my hands loosened around Jongin, but he still kept me in his arms tightly.

"Don't close your eyes!!" he called for me desperately. "Don't you dare leave us!!!"

"I'm right here Kyungsoo!" i yelled for him, but suddenly Jongin's grip got even tighter making me gasp. 

"Don't leave me again..." he whispered. "Please..."

"But...Kyungsoo's calling for me.." i looked upwards waiting to hear his voice again. "We can leave together Jongin..."

I slightly pushed away from him a little making him release me. He looked at me with disbelief and I couldn't help but feel a pain of guilt. I really didn't want to leave him, but I didn't want to stay here.

"SAVE HER!!" this time Baekhyun yelled. 

Then I finally stood up and reached my hand out to Jongin who looked defeated. 

"Come with me Jongin," I looked at him with pleading eyes. "Come on."

"Haeun..." he mumbled my name as his eyes met mine. "I can't....it's already too late..."

I furrowed my brows in frustration.

"Just come with me," I spoke.

"I told you I--"

"You know, what, don't even say anything, you're coming with me," i grabbed him and pulled him upright. "We're leaving together...I don't care what you say Jongin."

"WE'RE LOSING HER!" someone called out.

"We...have to find a door..." i said panicking and started to run with Jongin's hand in mine. 

"Let go Haeun..." I heard him say. 

"no, I told you we're leaving together."

"Let go."

"No, Jongin."

"Please..."

"Kim Jongin, we are not having this argument!"

"IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO YOU'LL BE STUCK HERE." 

I froze and turned around to look at him my breathing quickening. 

"Mwoh?" I looked at hi confused. He bit his lower lip and closed his eyes while squeezing my hand.

"I told you...I can't go....I....didn't go to heaven Haeun..." he spoke quietly as he looked at me. 

"w-what are you talking about?" 

He released my hand.

"I hurt you when I shouldn't have..I was stupid for various reasons......." he smiled sadly. "I have to repay for what i've done..."

"Jong--"

"I love you," he said with an awkward laugh. "I really do..."

"You're so stupid Jongin," i walked up to him feeling almost every emotion possible. I wasn't gonna leave without him. "I'm not leaving without you." 

I held his face in my hands making him look me in the eye. 

"I, Choi Ha Eun, will take you with me, wherever I go," I spoke meaning evry word I said. There was so much i still didn't know, but I knew that i didn't want Jongin to be left here. We stared into each others eyes in silence until I felt my stomach start to turn in circles and my head throb. I cringed in pain and fell to the ground almost vomitting.

"Wh-wha...t....the...he-..hell...." I coughed and rolled on my side. I didn't know what had happened, but the sudden pain made me want to kill myself. 

"Haeun?!" Jongin rolled me onto my back his eyes panicked. "Dammit!"

I coughed even more and almost gagged. With every cough, it was like someone squeezing my brain. 

"You...youre..coming...i..don't care Jongin....you're coming with me.." i somehow said through many coughs.

"CHOI HAEUN!!!!!" Jongdae yelled.  It felt I was burning from the inside out now. Every part of body was aching to the point where it hurt even if I twitched. Jongin scanned my body not sure of what to do and then suddenly he held my face so i was holding eye contact with him. 

"Goodbye Haeun....I love you and i hope you alwasys remember that....i told you I can't go with you..." he smiled at me sadly as a tear drop fell on my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me making the burning sensation and pain slowly disinergrate. He started to deepen the kiss and I pulled myself into him letting myself follow his lead, but for some reason part of me knew this was gonna be the last time I was gonna kiss him. 

He was giving me his soul so i could live on. I immeditally pushed him away with the little strength i had gotten back and saw Jongin turning pale. His lips were losing its color and his eyes seemed unfocused.

I sat up slowly with groans of pain and looked at him. 

"You're...stupid...i know what you're doing...I'm not leaving without you...." I crawled towards him and hugged him tightly. I wasn't going anywhere unless we were going together. i lost him once, I wasn't gonna do it again.

 

 Baekhyun's POV:

I was pacing around the waiting room nervously as Kyungsoo and Jongdae sat down with their heads in their hands.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" I asked Kyungsoo who only glanced at me.

"Jongin will be okay too right? They said he wasn't fully dead yet..." I continued.

"I'm so scared Kyungsoo..."

"what do i do..."

"I don't want to lose them..." 

"I--"

"SIT DOWN BAEKHYUN," Kyungsoo yelled at me his eyes red. "WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW."

I bit my lip in frustration. When we escaped the hell house, we immeditally went to call for an ambulence. How did we escape you ask? Luhan-hyung sacrificed himself to stay in the house with that crazy sasaeng fan. He said he may as well just die because he had hurt his own sister without intending to. We tried to convince him to come, but...it obviously didn't work. 

"Did....she make it?" I heard Jongdae suddenly ask. I was too lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize the docter came out. 

"She....she's past the critical point, she lost a lot of blood when we found you guys...." the docter explained. The three of us breathed in sighs of relief. 

"Then...what about Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked.

"We were able to bring him back and take out the injected poison in his blood stream, but it's best if he stayed in the hospital for awhile."

We all huddled together releasing our held back tears. 

"She's alive..." I cried a little. "We made it in time..."

"Jongin's alive too.."Kyungsoo sniffled. 

"If only we could save the other members...." jongdae muttered making us choke up a little. 

"Hey," we heard a very familiar voice come from behind us. We all turned our heads to look and froze. 

"Wh-what, no how..." I stared at everyone in shock. Am I hallucinating?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OH SNAPS. DID EVERYONE ACTUALLY SURVIVE? WHAT'S GOING ON? HAHAHAHAH <3 Spring break for me is now over guys TT^TT brb gonna cry.