Ch.10- Stay With Me

You're Next My Love

Haeun's POV:

"No..." I gripped his hand that was turning purple. "No!" 

"Haeun..." Luhan winced and I realized I was squeezing his hand and released it immeditally. 

"Hyung...what do we do?" D.O looked at Luhan with his big eyes unsure. "What can we do to help you?!"

Luhan shook his head. 

"I know by the end of tonight, I won't make it.....it'll be...slow....but that'll give me enough time to explain everything to Haeun...or almost everything...." Luhan picked up the letters spilling out of the rubics cube with his free hand. Soon he won't even be able to use that hand anymore once the poison spreads. "I need Haeun and I to be alone....please..."

Everyone wanted to stay and I could see it in their eyes. They didn't want to lose another member and Tao knew if Luhan died, he would be the only Chinese person left. From the way he spoke, i could tell he still had trouble sometimes keeping up with our conversation.

"But hyung," Tao persisted.

"All of you downstairs...please...this is the least I can do for Haeun to make her understand why we've been pretending..." Luhan begged. "PLEASE."

"Let's just go...come on..." Baekhyun urged everyone while leaning on D.O's shoulder. They all silently left us upstairs where we were and once we knew they were all downstairs, Luhan sighed. I fell to my knees and looked at him like he was crazy.

"You're an idiot.." I mumbled trying not to look at his hand. He laughed weakly.

"An idiot for you, yes," he nodded and stood up half struggling, half sterdy. I let him use my shoudler to lean on and we walked to one of the couches and sat down. He started to cough making me flinch. 

"Don't worry...I'm not leaving yet," he assured me as he composed himself. "Now...where shoudl I begin..."

"Let me see the letters first.." I said as he handed them to me without questioning. I was slightly shaking as I took the papers and started to read the first letter. I froze and noticed it said Dear, Ha Eun instead of something like data information.

Dear Ha Eun,

How have you been? I've missed you so much....I'm sorry I haven't been able to see you often or contact you....Manager-hyung took some of our phones away to focus on practice...you should listen to our new song! I think you'll love it :). Sorry, my handwriting it horrible >_<, but I know you'll love it anyway :P. I really do wish i could see you right now... Sometimes I wonder if it was a miracle that our fans haven't thrown you out of my life yet....I'm so sorry you have to endure so much because of me...I love you so much and I treasure you...I don't know what I'd do If I lost you Haeun. On a serious note, I really do hope we meet up sometime this week or something. Who knows, I may just be outside your window, waiting for you to open it so I can kiss you goodnight and sing happy birthday to you...so you know...you should go open the window and open it yeah?

XOXOXO

*Flashback*

I opened my window frantically adn sure enough, there he was just sitting there casually waiting for me with the biggest smile I ahd ever seen on his face. 

"Happy Birthday Choi Ha Eun," he leaned on my window frame from the outside. 

"You're one crazy person you know that?" I leaned in closer to him feeling like the happiest person alive. "I can't believe you're actually here..." 

"Believe it or not, i am," he kissed my forehead. "The hyungs were making fun of me."

I laughed at him quietly and looked up at him.

"Where's my birthday present hm?" I raised my eyebrow. 

"What? Me being here isn't enough?" he laughed while I frowned. "Arrasseooo, don't be so pouty~of course I got you a present, what type of boyfriend would I be if I didn't get my own girlfriend a present?"

He picked up something from the ground and it was a dog stuffed animal with a necklace around it. He handed it to me and I grabbed it carefully. 

"I swear, you blow me away everytime..." I kissed the dog stuffed animal. He pouted at me.

"Wow, you kiss jjanggu and not me?" he frowned. I laughed. 

"Ey, don't you dare do aegyo, I will lock my window haha, come here Jongin," I kissed his lips, but pulled away when I heard footsteps coming from inside. 

*End of Flashback*

"You okay??" Luhan looked at me worriedly. "You're crying."

"Huh?" I could feel the cold tear sliding down my chin and I quickly wiped it away blinking away the rest of them. 

"He's...he's my boyfriend?" I pointed to the necklace that was attatched to the first letter. "That one hell of an is my boyfriend?" Luhan's eyes widened in shock as he said," Wah, you remembered already?"

"The necklace...triggured..." I said taking the necklace off the letter and held it in my hand tightly. "I can't believe..."

Luhan was smiling at me now and urged me to read more. I flipped to the next page and it was Luhan's now. 

"Oh?" I looked from him to the letter.  

"Read it," He said. "You'll start to understand why Sehun said what he said..."

My little sister Haeun,

You're probably confused as to why your reading this.....but it's time you knew and understood. I know you're going through a denial and rather...rebellious stage right now in your life and as your brother, I'm suppose to help you. You're pushing me away right now and probably don't want to see me after knowing you aren't my real sister, but please just read the rest of this letter. Your parents loved you. They really did. Your parents were bestfriends with mine and so when they said they couldn't take care of you, they gave you to us and fled. We still don't know where they are today, but just imagine if you had grown up in such horrible conditions....you wouldn't have met Jongin and I wouldn't have had a wonderful little sister. I adore you so much....and I do not want to hurt you in anyway....please come back home....we miss you....everyone misses you...

Your Brother, Luhan.

I looked at Luhan and felt my heart break. Before I let him say anything, i embraced him in my arms. 

"You are so stupid...stupid stupid stupid..." i cried. The emotions could no longer be held back and I just let the tears fall without any restraint.

"Eyyy, don't cry," he hugged me back with his free arm. "You've always been a cry baby.."

"Don't make fun of me," I sniffled. "I can't believe I've been so stupid...."

I pulled away first and tried to wipe away my tears. Luhan only smiled at me like a big brother would and patted my head.

"Now you know some of the truth," he nodded. "Do you want to know why we pretended to ignore you and forget?"

After reading just the first two letters I was now curious. Why would they do this to me? Especially Jongin?

"Please tell me...I'm still missing a huge chunk of my memories..." I said urging him to talk. He coughed again and this time some blood was showing. "Nevermind, don't talk..."

"No...I'm fine, I'll tell you," he causually wiped the blood off on the couch leaving a red stain on it. "We knew the day we got here there was no way out....we decided it was best to pretend you never exisited...because the person who's behind all of this threatened to hurt you if we didn't follow what they said...and Jongin couldn't handle that and neither could I...well all of couldn't stand that actually hah...and so when i saw you the first time in a week I was shocked naturally. I didn't think they'd bring you into this cruel game...but they did....and you've seen things I should've protected you from and now it's too late for that..."

His voice got fainter as he spoke and I knew his time was coming to an end. Andwae...not yet...please...

"Keep...keep going...don't go to sleep yet Luhan...." I said gripping rightly onto the letters.

"We had no bad intentions..I promise....no one wanted to hurt you....we all love you....Jongin more than anyone...." he slurred his words as he couched up more blood. I was crying again as he spoke now.

"Be good okay?....I love you so much....you have no idea...." he smiled at me weakly as he couched even more. I looked at his arm and I covered my mouth in shock. The poison had spread so fast and quick that his whole arm was blue and purple. 

"Andwae...Luhan...Luhan-oppa....please..." i cried clinging onto his shirt. "Please don't go....I need you..."

"Ani....you need to live Haeun...this is whe...where I leave....tell the members....I'll miss them...okay? Don't cry anymore..." he said as his eyes fluttered and finaly closed. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Luhan TT^TT. Wae....I'm so horrible fdsuiafhdfjskh ucid. I'm sorry you Luhan fans TT^TT. Ugh.....

exo_teaser_011_zps89c64eb0.jpg