Ch.1- Game-Start.

You're Next My Love

Haeun's POV:

My body felt heavy and sore as I tried moving around a bit. A sudden pain echoed throughout my head and I could feel my body cringe along. What's going on? I struggled immensly as I tried to sit up only to notice I was laying in the middle of some sort of living room with two stair cases that traced the lines of the walls. Where the hell am I?

tumblr_md90mw4j6e1rb2p09o1_500.jpg

Wave after wave of throbbing pain came to my mind whenevr I tried to think of how I ended up here. If I so much as tried to think of any sort of past of mine, it was liek my head was set on fire. The only thing I knew was my name. I am Choi Ha Eun....Haeun... 

I immeditally went for the closest door nearest to me, but as i was about to pull open the door knob, I heard someone gasp. I quickly turned around to see a very attractive guy standing at the top of the stairs staring at me with big shocked eyes. He looked at me from head to toe making me feel very self cautious since I didn't know how I looked myself. 

"Oh my god it's started," he seemed to whisper to himself as he slowly backed away from me

"WAIT!" I called out with everything I had as my throat rasped. "Don't run away! Please!! I'm not a burglar or anything!" 

He seemed to just freeze in his spot as if anything i said wasn't going to convince him.

"Who are you?" I asked feeling exhausted. It was tiring just standing up. "Is this...your house? Do you know why i'm here?"

The guy just continued to look at me with his deer-like eyes that glistened with something I couldn't catch as they caught the light. 

"This....is my house...." He said quietly. He didn't look like he was going to answer my other questions so I moved on.

"Is there a way for me to call anyone?" I asked looking around. I suddenly regretted my words as the only number I could think of was 119. Dammit. The guy still didn't move from his spot as he replied,"No."

The air got deathly still as the conversation ended on an awkward note. So I turned around and reached for the door knob, but before I could even touch it, the guy yelled," NO!! DON'T TOUCH IT!"

I flinched back at his sudden yelling and looked back at him to see that he was now leaning against the railing of the stairs his eyes bulging with panic. What's his problem?! I looked at him feeling his eyes peer into mine making me feel deathly confused. He looked at me like he was afraid. Afraid of something. Afraid of me?

"This...this is bad..." he said as he pulled away from my gaze pacing around. I could feel myself get drowsy again just by watching him walk back and forth.

"Luhan-hyung!" someone called from one of the hallways. The voice made my head hurt immensly as if I was hit by a book or something. That's when it occurred to me. His name is Luhan?

"Look, you can't leave...we've tried....this place... how'd you get here? It's not safe," he spoke quickly. What's not safe about it? It's amazingly beautiful interior decorating and spacious quality was amazing. How in the world could it be not be safe?

"Let me rephrase that," he said again shaking his head as if to shake off the thought. "YOU'RE not safe." 

What?

Before I could even ask why, another guy came running out of the left hallway. He was taller than the one names Luhan and had rainbow colored hair that made me wonder how it became like that, but it proved futile as another ripple of pain came across my mind. His eyes met mine and I froze in place scared to move. He looked at me the same way Luhan looked at me the moment he found me. Shocked, frightened, and just afraid.

"Hyung....it started didn't it?" he muttered under his breath. I was getting officially annoyed. As amazingly pretty these two guys were, I didn't understand anything and it was fustrating me. What the hell was i doing here in the first place?! How did I even get here?!

"Sehun-ah....." Luhan looked at the guy with the rainbow colored hair with such sad eyes that I thought he would cry. He sighed before he said anymore. "Remember what...the writing said.....the others will eventually find out that it's started....and then we'll start to...you know....but still...let's just...focus on her right now...."

The two guys looked at me poker faced. Were they planning something?

"We're truely sorry about this..." Luhan said closing his eyes tightly as if he was about to do something he would regret later. I started to panick. There were two guys. One me. Two perfectly healthy guys and me, the girl who feels like shes gonna break her bones every step she takes. They're gonna kill me.

I ran for it. As much as my body hurt, I had no intentions of dying. I ran up the opposite stairs and intot he right hallway. It seemed like it could last forever, but I knew I couldn't out run guys so I opened the nearest door to me and closed it not caring whether or not if they saw me. I looked for a lock and sighed with relief as I locked it shut. I turned around looking for stuff to barricade the door in case the lock wasn't enough only to feel my shoulders be pinned to the door by a pair of strong sturdy hands making me yelp in pain as the soreness kicked in. Goddamit.

"So it's finally started.." a guys voice said as his weight was pressed onto my shoulders. I couldn't see his face because it was dark in the room and the only light that filtered through was the moonlight from the window. 

"Please..." I cried as tears formed as fell down my cheeks stinging me on the way down. "I don't want to die."

The guy paused for a second and seemed confused.

"What are you talking about?" he asked his face inches from mine making me lose my breath at how close we were. His eyes shimmered a little as the moonlight caught them, but I couldn't see the color. Why aren't I dead yet?

I started to hiccup cry now as I tried to say,"Y-you-youre not go-going to ki-kill me?" 

His hands fell off my shoulders as he broke into laughter. I felt the door bang against me and I ran away from it looking at it in horror.

"KAI! OPEN UP!" Sehun yelled.

"Don't worry," the guy finally said as he stepped out into the dim light where I could see him a bit more clearly. My tears blurred his features, but he was tall i knew that for sure and he had dark brown eyes. Kai?

"They can't break the door," he said as he composed himself. I wiped away my tears feeling embaressed. I didn't know whether this guy was going to kill me too or if he was one of the "good guys".

"Why...-a-aren't you killing me?" I asked walking away from Kai my heart thumping frantically in my chest. Kai looked into my eyes making me almost flinch. His eyes were so cold, but I felt like if I stared into them longer, i would eventually get into a warm place.

"That's not our goal," he said putting his hands in his pockets walking away from me and to the large window that allowed the only light which came from the moon. "You see...we're starting our game of survival."

"Sur..vival?"

"I'm pretty sure the other hyungs don't know your here yet, but when they do, it'll be hectic....we've been here for months looking for ways out of this stupid mansion...but there are certain things we cannot do....."

"Why?"

"Because if we do....we'll die."

The word "die" echoed in my head like an alarm. Wait...he said "we'll"....who the hell is the "we"??

"Wait..."we'll"??"

"Oh....well..you'll see soon enough," Kai said strutting over to me. I felt my pulse quicken from anxiety and nervousness afraid he was going to do something to me. I was both physically and mentally weak right now I knew if I even tried to put up a fight, ir wouldn't work. He came up to me lifted my chin so i could see him more up close. His features were still blurry because of the left over tears, but I could still sort of see him.

"One of the things we're not suppose to do by the way," he started off. "Is, we can't fall in love with you."

Huh?

I pulled my head away from  him feeling confused and appalled. What is this?! I didn't come looking for a boyfriend!!

"If you hadn't noticed, I'm not in a rush for getting into a relationship...I'm trying to find out why i'm here!!" I almost yelled at him. "What is this game or whatever that's started that's such a big deal.?"

It became quiet after I said that. When I looked at Kai, I saw such a pained expression in his eyes, i couldn't help but wonder why he was like that? Just what the hell is going on?

.

.

 

 

.

.

.

 

.