Trouble starting?

Savior

"Omo." You breath hitched seeing the 7 devils down the street from your apartment complex.  Jr smiled and waved.

"Oh! Hey vainlla!" He called out,  very loudly.  Young Jae smiled too.

"Noona we're here to pick you up so we can go to school together!" He called out. Touching? Not for you. You looked around in a painc. The boys were making a scene for sure.  A couple of older women were watching curiously while a couple of younger girls were fangirling over the sudden appearance of the y oppas from high school.  You looked up at your window in hopes that your mother wouldn't hear the commotion. 

"Vanilla!" Jackson called out. You jumped a bit before turning slowly to the boys and held a finger to your lips to shush them. In a milli second a couple of girls ran up to you.

"Unni! You know them!?" One exclaimed. The other smiled. 

"Wow, and I thought you were just a super loser that just studied all day. I guess you're cool if those oppas came to get you! Are you dating one of them? You must be like a princess!" More like a prisoner. You gave a uncomfortable smile.

"A-anya,  I - it's n-ot like tha-t." You shyly responded.

"Hul~ Unni no way. Can you introduce us?" The first exclaimed. You looked at them with uncomfortable eyes. Why would sweet girls like the want to be mixed up with no good boys like Got7?

"Oh, they're pretty cute." Jackson snickered cranking his head as he checked out the two middle schoolers. Mark gave Jackson a odd look.

"They're like in the 7th grade." 

"That means they'll be fresh.  Think about how many poor girls first time ends in dissatisfaction?  I could give them a fantastic first time." Jackson smirked rubbing his hands together. Mark scrunch up his nose. JB turned to Jackson.

"Don't be a pedo jackson." He said with his arms crossed. "I'm sure they're plenty of untouched legal girls you can contaminate." Jackson turned to jb with a offended look.

"Why do make it sound like a natural disaster? " He scoffed. Mark smirked.

"Cause imagine if you knocked up one of them."

"I'm sure hyung has a baby mama somewhere." Bambam scoffed. Jackson narrowed his eyes.

"Shut up Bambam. " Jr chuckled before he cuffed his hands around his mouth.

"Vanilla!  Come on!" He yelled. You jumped at his voice.  Your eyed widen. One girl tugged at your arm.

"Unni,  introduce us!" She pouted. You painced, feeling more eyes. Really, why did Got7 have to show up!? Yugyeum narrowed his eyes before looking toward Jb. JB also narrowed his eyes before walking towards you. Jr looked surprised as jb past him. 

"Jb?" The girls faces got excited as Jb got closer. You turned in time to watch Jb grab your elbow. You squeaked when Jb pulled of the step.

"Let's go." He ordered. You stuttered and panic.

"W-wait... j -b shi!" You spit out. The two girls commented on how chic Jb was, but he ignored them. You let out broken embarrassed objections as Jb dragged you closer to the group.  Jr pouted.

"Jb you didn't have to be so rough.: he muttered. JB ignored him as he continued to his g-scooter.  Young Jae smirked as he patted Jr back.

"Don't be sad hyung. Next time you can grow the balls to grab noona." He chimed. Jr face instantly turned annoyed.

"YAH! " He yelled as young Jae snickered.  JB looked at Yugyeum who just kept looking foreword were you once stood. But the younger nodded. JB placed a foot on the scooter and noticed your pale complexion. 

"Get on."He said. You uneasily looked up at him.

"B-ut...I - I.." You stuttered. Those grandma would gossip for sure. JB pulled you roughly and you squeked. JB smirked. 

"Would you rather be dragged?" He asked. You shook your head with wide eyes. "Didn't think so." Jb pulled you closer. You shook as you placed your foot next to jbs. Apparently you took to long since Jb pulled you against his chest and started the scooter.  Naturally,  you hugged around his chest as you squeezed him in fright. Making jb smirk. Jr pouted as he got on his scooter.  Bambam pointed at Jb as he got on his scooter.

"Wait up Hyung!" He called out "and becareful! You could get sick with nerdness from that dummy! "

"Be nice bam." Mark commented passing the younger boy. Bam stuck out his tongue as he rode.  Jr pointed.

"That little thai brat. Yah!" He snapped. Young Jae smirked.

"Hyung is as salty as NaruSaku fans about Sasusaku." He commented. Jr looked at young Jae with a sneer. 

"Excuse me!?" He hissed.

"Don't be salty." Jackson laughed passing the boys "be spermy!"

"That's gross! You're so vulgar!" Jr yelled. Young Jae laughed before looking at the youngest. 

"C ' mon Yugyeum! " He called out. The Stoic makane glared at the area a little  longer before riding away also. 

 

"So, I guess she's is dating one of them." Yoon Hoon commented watching the boys ride. " doesn't seem like it's Jr though." A boy ran up to the male. Yoon Hoon smiled at the guy.  "Looks like you got made."

"E-eh!?" The guy eyes widen. "How?"

"That makane sure has a eye.  Plus, you just scream spy." Yoon Hoon sighed.  The guy frowned. 

"Sorry Hyung. " He bowed. Yoon Hoon patted his shoulder. 

"It's ok. Plus, thanks to you I now know where our kitten lives. Also, I got a interesting reaction from JB." He chuckled. The younger looked down and nodded. 

 

"Wow, noona really is Vanilla."

"Vanilla, are you ok?"

"What a ."

"Skin looking like ice cream Vanilla."

You would of fallen off the scooter if Jb wasn't holding you, but anyone could tell he was ready to drop you. Mark poked your cheek.

"You don't seem well, bracelet." He smiled.  Young Jae smiled.

"Guess noona isn't good with speed." He chimed. JB took a step away from you, however Jr took his place, catching your shoulders.

"Don't pass out,  Vanilla." He said with worry on his face. You looked up at him. You just might.  BamBam scoffed. 

"What a lightweight. " He sneered. Jackson bop the back of the younger head. A few of students watched curiously as they passed by.

"Do you wanna sit down Vanilla?" Jr asked.  You just stood a little soulless as you got your self again. JB scoffed before looking at the school. 

"I don't feel like going to school today." He stated,  snapping your soul back into your body. Bambam ' s eyes glowed.

"Are we ditching!? I swear I will have to dig me eyes out if I have to sit through another lesson with Mr.Kyung! " He exclaimed.  You looked at the younger one with a shocked look. Jackson smirked pulling out his phone.

"Sweet, I could call up one of my day girls. " He chirped,  "haven't done Yura in a while." Jr pulled you closer to him with his big goofy smile.

"We could go get ice cream,  or even hit the asument park,  that sounds fun right Vanilla?" He chimed. You paled again. Ditch school?  Are they nuts!? Young Jae poked Jr side. 

"Oh, hyung your stepping up your game huh?" He joked. Jr blushed. 

"I - I never said that we would go alone!" He exclaimed.  Young Jae rolled his eyes.

"What ever you say,  Hyung~" you started to panic,  they can't really... but you knew they could and they would. Mark stretch his arms.

"Well, we could redo inventory. " He said. Yugyeum just stood like a statue watching. Jr looked at you.

"So, let's go Vanilla!" He chimed.  Your eyes widen as you pulled away.

"I - I c - ant. C-la-ss. .. I ca - nt miss. .."

"Live a little Vanilla!" Jr sighed "you can't live in a text book all your life! Make some memories!" You felt Jackson hug you from behind,  making you flinch while a embarrassed blush painted your cheeks.

"I could be a very good memory,  Vanilla~" He cooed.  Jr growled. 

"Get your hands off of her you erted monkey!" A bag started to attack Jackson forcing him to let go to hold his hands up to defend himself.  

"Ow, ow, yah!  Yah!  Stop it!" Jackson hissed.  Suzy smacked him again before pulling you against her.

"Filthy pig. Are you ok Yumi ah?"  Suzy asked. You smiled, greatful she came. 

"Suzy shi." You breathed.  Suzy gave you another smile before sneering at the boys.

"Suzy ah, wanna come with us? We're going to the asument park, huh vanilla?" Jr smiled. Suzy growled.

"Yumi ah is a perfect student.  Hasn't missed a day since middle school!  Don't ruin her chance for a perfect scholarship! " Suzy scolded.  Bambam scoffed.

"What a loser." He said. Suzy smacked the back of his head, making the younger groan in pain.

"She going somewhere in life. Plus she's cute so she'll marry a wealthy man."  Suzy said holding you close,  glaring down the boys.  "So don't you dare get in the way of her life!"

"Same story different day. Don't you ever get bored of preaching the same bull ? " Jb sighed. Suzy held you tighter glaring at him.

"You're annoying. Come on Yumi ah." Suzy said pulling you toward the school. You nodded as you got dragged.  Jr pouted.

"Aw, Vanilla let's go play!" He called out chasing after the two girls. Bambam scoffed.

"Whatever. I'm going. " Bambam hissed turning his back on the school. Young Jae smirked.

"Instead of bumming at the hideout and smoking weed. Why don't you actually be useful and get more clients. " He said.  Bambam turned around. 

"Yah! I don't bum around!" He exclaimed.  Mark chuckled awkwardly. 

"Aw man. What a couple!" Mark joked to himself walking away. Bambam turned red of anger. 

"No wants to be paired with a loser like Young jae!" He exclaimed. Jackson rubbed his head.

"Well. I see if the nurse is free. I need a check up anyways." He smirked crossing his arms.  JB looked At Jackson. 

"She's kinda lose now don't you think?" He asked. Jackson smirked grabbing his junk.

"I'm the one who made her lose. " He winked before walking away. JB shook his head.

 "He's going to get a std named after him." The leader said. Bambam rolled his eyes. 

"I'm sure that hyung has every thing under the sun by now. " He said. Young Jae smacked the younger boys stomach. 

"While you get none! " the motor head laughs before running off. Bambam growls.

"YAH! YOUNG ING JAE! " Bambam exclaimed chasing his hyung. JB sighed and turned to Yugyeum who was standing quitely. Waiting for a order. JB dusted off his jacket.

"Go see what you can find out." Yugyeum nodded and scooter away from the school. JB turned back around to the school and sighed. 

 

 

  You scribble in your notebook intently. Making sure you got all your notes and not being distracted by the two boys next to you. Jr, on your left,  just stared at you and blew bubbles with his gum. And jb has his feet on the desk, phone out texting who knows who. You could feel the annoyed aura coming from Suzy and the  teacher.  The teacher turned around.

"Who would like to figure out this problem? " He said pointing to the math written on the board.  A lot of students avoided eye contact while a couple rose there hands. You finish writing the equation on the board in your note book and studied it. Jr hummed. 

"Vanilla looks the cutest studying." He said. You could feel the uncomfortable blush forming on your face. Suzy growled but didn't make a move. JB yawned  and stretch his arms forward.  The teacher clicked his tounge.

"Jae Bum shi. Why don't you show us the how to get the answer?" He asked crossing his arms. JB crossed his arms.

"Why don't you pick someone else?" He said in a challenging tone. Everyone in the room got still quite.  Suzy rolled her eyes as the grip on her pencil tighten. You covered your mouth in fear. Why is Jb always so hostile? The teacher tapped on his forearm. 

"Can't do it? How typical for a gangster wanna be. So stupid that your parents must be crying in shame." The teacher said. JB narrowed his eyes. You flinched as you heard Jr snap his pencil and toss it on the floor in front of him as he himself put his feet up on the desk and crossed his arms.

"Wow. This old man sure is brave huh JB?" Jr tsked. JB twirled his cell.

"Very " He responded.  You gulped as you shrank in your seat. Why must they always cause trouble? Suzy bit her lip. She was gonna blow. The teacher never flinched from the two students stares. Suddenly Jb foot came slamming down on the floor. Shocking every one. JB stood up and step from behind his desk and snatched your notebook.  You gasped in surprise.  Suzy turned around in her seat.

"Yah, Im Jae Bum." She hissed. JB ignored her as he made his way to the front of the class. The teacher started to become nervous as the teen got closer.  JB smirked.

 "Scared? Isn't it suppose to be the other way around?" Jb cooed as he picked up the chalk  and looked down at the notebook.  Whispers started to echo among the students as they watched JB do the equation.  You watched with a worried expression.  Jr click his tounge while he smirked.

"There He goes being y again." He chuckled.  JB finished the equation and turned to the surprise teacher.  JB smirked. 

"I like the thought of making you look stupid. " He said walking back to his seat. Dropping your note book in front of you. You blinked and looked at the equation on the board.  Suzy started to laugh to herself.  The teacher rubbed his head looking at the board. His answer was right. 

"Acting all tough. When you used Yumi ah notebook." Suzy sighed to herself. JB clicked his tounge. Jr smiled goofy like. You looked down at your notes with an odd expression. 

 

 You sighed. Break time and you somehow got sent to buy snacks. You continue on as you past the nurses office. You heard a strange noise coming from inside. You stopped as you looked at the door oddly.  The door had a be back soon sign but there were noises in side. Your eyes widen. We're kids stealing? From the nurse? You saw Yugyeum looking down at his phone coming your way. You started to shuffle your feet. You had to stop who ever was stealing but you couldn't storm in there.  But how were you going to get  got7 member to help you in stopping crime? Before you could come up with a solution Yugyeum already made eye contact with you. You blush. Yugyeum stopped and blinked as if waiting for you to talk. You played with the end of your skirt. How were you going to ask?  

"Ah!"

You both looked toward the door from where the scream came from. Your eyes widen. Was someone being attacked?  You reached for the door and didn't notice Yugyeum coming in behind you. Your eyes widen. 

"E-eh. ..."

You were completely shocked at what you found. Both of their hairs were messed up. Both were sweaty.  There where cloths on the ground and the ones that were on them were wrinkled and open. They were also tangled into each other and moving.

One was the nurse. Her outfit was open and had a tie wrapped around her eyes. The person on top of her was no other then Jackson. He was wearing his white button up shirt (that was open) and pants that were ed.  Jackson looked surprised but didn't stop what be was doing. The nurse was to busy making noises to Even notice that someone had enter the room. Your eyes widen. You were pure not stupid. Jackson smirked at you and liked his lips. You felt a arm pulled you back and shut the door. Muffling the noise inside. You stood there in shocked. Still unaware of Yugyeum. You started to blink as it hit you. Your cheeks went red as your mouth opened.

Did you just walk in on... jackson and the nurse. .. doing.... it!

You covered your red cheeks. You were so embarrassed and disgusted at the same time.  Yugyeum grabbed your wrist. Making you turn to him.

"Yugyeum shi..." your blushed turn darker. Not only did you walk in on them but Yugyeum watched you walk in on them.  Your embarrassed levels keep skyrocketing. Yugyeum nodded and startes to take you away from the door where the noises started to get louder.

 

"What's wrong with you?" Suzy asked cupping your face. "Your so red. Should we take you to the nurse?" You shook your head quickly once hearing the N word.

"N-n-n-no I I don't." You said quickly.  Suzy narrowed her eyes at Yugyeum. "What did you do to her? " She asked. Yugyeum just blinked at Suzy. Who in returned growled at the youngest boy. You tugged on Suzy arm.

"S-sit." You whispered.  Suzy nodded.

"Ok. Let's sit." She took you past Jr and jb who both looked up. Jr stood up.

"What happened Vanilla?" He asked.

"And why did you come back empty handed?" Jb asked. Suzy sneered.

"Go ask your evil makane. " She hissed rubbing your arm. JB looked over at Yugyeum who just stared at him. JB smirked. 

"Oh that's hilarious."

 

  - -----'

  - sorry it's been a while ^^