Flyers

Savior

She was mad.
No beyond mad.
She was pissed.
"Yah! Vanilla ah!"
"Yah leave Yumi ah alone!"
Jin Joo couldn't believe it. How GOT7 would flock towards you. It just pissed her off. She's been fighting to get the boys to look at her, talk to her, or even remember her. And you? You walked in and stole her spot light! Her fist tighten when JB pulled you closer to him, making Suzy yell at him and Jr laugh before talking to you. You looked flustered as your face turned red. At first she didn't believe the rumors, that Jb claimed you as his partner for a project. Making a huge scene about it in the class. That was until she noticed you with the boys. How Jr would smile at you, Jb would yank you around, youngjae would mess with you, Jackson made so many passes at you during school it was driving her nuts! She then conviced herself that it was pay back for the bracelet she covinced Jb you stole. That it will all end after the project, or that theyll ruin your life. However, this playfulness was not what she had in mind. Jin Joo snapped the pencil in her hand, shocking her possy.
"J-Jin Joo ah." The one on her left studder Jin hip bit her lip.
"Seriously, she's pushing buttons!" She hissed, she pointed at you. "Kim Yumi! That little fox! She seduced them!" The one on her right nodded, her chubby cheeks agreeing.
"What a snake!" The left one pouted looking over at the group of four.
"I want Jr to laugh with me like that." She whimpered. Jin Joo growled.
"We have to make them hate her... But how?"

"Vanilla~" you squeaked when Jackson hooked himself to your waist. Causing Jr and Suzy mouths to drop. "The science lab is open for us. Wanna go? We can study the human body." He purred. You blushed, getting flustered.
"Yah! Get away from her you ert!"
"Wow, you two are in sync."
"P-please l-et go..."
"Awe, I'm never letting you go~"
"Yah! That's ual harassment you freak!"
"Vanilla doesn't want you Jackson!" Jb smirked watching the scene. He had to admit, even though he still hasn't forgiven you for getting Jr hurt, it was amusing to watch how you get all red and flustered. It's like a hobby now. How to mess with lil Vanilla today? Suzy finally yanked you away from Jackson, scolding him while protectivly holding your arm.
"Don't you have another girl to sleep with. Don't you dare taint Yumi ahs innocence." She hissed. Jackson smirked, leaning foreword.
"Oh. Then do you want to take her place? Suzy ah?" He purred. Suzy shivered.
"Hello no!" You sighed, it seemed like a daily rouetine. You felt someone pull you away from Suzy. You met Jb's chest. You blushed.
"I'm bored. Let's head to the hide out." He said. Your eyes widen. Hide out? It's the middle of the school day! Jr smiled.
"I'm down!" He cheered. Jackson nodded.
"Me too."
"W-wait..."
"Yah!" Suzy hissed pointing at the boys. " Yumi ah has a perfect attendance record! No way am I going to have some nit witts ruin her perfect record! And there is no way I'll leave her alone with you punks ever again!" Jb smirked petting your head.
"Oh, so Suzy ah going to hang with us now?" He wrapped his arms around you. Your face turned redder as you froze. Skinship! Suzy growled.
"No way! Yumi ah never going to be with any of you again!"
"Suzy, your acting like we are hurting her or something." Jr muttered. "We all like vanilla." Jackson nodded.
"The only pain I would give her is that beautiful-" Suzy threw her notebook at his face. Making some girls shriek in shock because Jackson's handsome face is hurt fangirl thing.
"Don't you dare finish that sentence Jackson." She hissed before pointing at the main problem of the group "and you, let Yumi ah go!" Jb smirked, letting you go only to pull Suzy closer.
"So will you take her place?" He purred. Suzy face screamed hatred when she let another howl of scolding on him. You could.feel that invisable sweatdrop on the back of your head. Sometimes you wonder if the two get a kick over fighting about you. You sighed a bit. When will this end?
"Yumi shi." You turned to look at a tall skinner women with long drown hair. You bowed.
"Yes, Mrs.lee?" You responded polietly. Mrs. Lee smiled before rubbing het hands together.
"I have posters about the science fair that need to be put up. Unfortunately, I have a doctor opponent to attend. I would like if you would help me with this favor." She said apologetically. You smiled and nodded.
"It'll be fine." You said. Mrs. Lee nodded before looking at the 4 behind you.
"You could get your friends to help out as well." She said. Your cheeks redden.
"O-nly Suzy ah." You said. Mrs. Lee tilt het head in confusion.
"Oh, but I see you with Jae Bum and his group a lot." She then smirked "are you dating one of them?"
"E-eh!?" You semi exclaimed, surprised.
"Your right Mrs. Lee." You felt a hand drap over your shoulder. Youngjae pulled you closer to him. "Me and noona are dating." Your face turned pale.
"Yah! Like I would let Yumi ah date you or any of you monkeys!' Suzy exclaimed pointing at Youngjae. Jr pointed too.
"Yah! Your not someone you would date! Stop buting in!' Jr yelled.
"No way she us a pedo noona Youngjae!" Jackson yelled. Jb eyes shifted away, a small scowl on his face, youngjae was laughing. Mrs. Lee long lashes blinked before laughing.
"Everyone so fired up. Sorry about the joke." You pouted looking at her. You didn't think it was very funny. Mrs. Lee nodded at you. "I'll see you after school. And youngjae shi remove yourself from Yumi shi. Skinship isn't allowed during the school day." Youngjae removed his arm before clasping his hand behind his head. You bowed as your teacher left. Youngjae looked at you.
"Are you in trouble noona?" He asked. You shook your head. Jr jumped to your side.
"Then why would Mrs.lee want to see you after school? Usually, teachers give that line its because you're in trouble." He said. You looked down at your feet. Suzy smacked his head.
"Maybe for you morons, but not Yumi ah." She said pushing you away from the boys. She smiled at you. "I'll tag along ok?" You nodded with a smile. Only Suzy you hopped.

Well god didn't hear, or even he found it amasuing to watch this. Got7 and Suzy tagged along. Suzy bickerd with Jr and Jb, attacked Jacskon five times, hissed both the younger ones of the group, and snapped at Mark before you even reached the science room. You sighed. Suzy grabbed your wrist before looking at the guys.
"Go away! What ever it is we can handle it!' She hissed. Bambam nodded.
"Yeah, whatever she doing I don't care about. I have a bottle of whisky calling my name back at the hide out.' He muttered. Mark looked at the younger one.
"You could of left with out us." Mark commented. Bambam scowled before looking away crossing his arms. Jr pouted.
"But, we're curious!~" he whined. Suzy scowled.
"Then wait for a text or something." She hissed. Jackson crossed his arm.
"Now that I think about it. Why don't I have your number Vanilla?" He asked. Your cheeks turned red. Suzy snarled.
"That's on a need to know basis." She said. Jb smirked and crossed his arms.
"We are on a need to know." He said. You hid behind Suzy who scowl.
"I think you should get to know my foot." She hissed. You sighed.
"Oh, your all out here." Mrs. Lee chimed, her door open to the room. You were the only one that bowed. "Thank you so much Yumi ah! It helps me out a lot. You all as well." She said. Jackson smirked.
' only because you asked, teacher nun" he purred. Mrs.lee blushed.
"Aw thank you Jackson ah~" she purred. Making you blink in confusion. Mrs. Lee pointed into the room. " the flyers are in the room. Thanks again!" You all bowed as your teacher took off. Jr turned around to look at you.
"Flyers? Really?" He asked. You looked down and nodded. Bambam groaned.
"Science flyers! This noona is a nerd. Let's go to the hide out now hyungs!" He exclaimed. Suzy started pushing you towards the open door.
"Yeah! Now you know so go away!" She said moving the both of you towards the door. Jackson clicked his tongue.
"Damn, I thought it was going to be more intense. Then again its vanilla." He sighed. Bambam groaned while pointing to the end of the hall.
"Hyungs, let's go!" He exclaimed. Jb peeked inside and saw five large stacks of flyers. Jb smirked putting a hand over your shoulder.
"I'll help out." His face was mechivous making you shiver. Bambam face paled.
"Why!?"

"This is so stupid." He mumbled sitting next to the stack of flyers. Yuygeum just staple the paper to the wall. Bambam groaned looking at the makane. "I could have a more talkative partner."
"Bambam. Stop it and just work." Youngjae hissed putting his own flyer up.
"This looks so interesting!" Mark exclaimed reading the paper. Bambam shot a look over at the eldest.
"Only you think so hyung." He rested his cheek against his fist. "You and noona would make a good couple I bet." Mark looked at Bambam oddly.
"Eh? Why?" He asked. Youngjae smiled.
"Yeah, you two could make smart babies." He joked. Mark shook his head.
"Not with bracelet' He exclaimed. Yugyeum stuck his hand out for another flyer. Bambam handed him another with a annoyed expression.
"Yugyeum, do you have anything to add?" He muttered. The makane went back to the wall. Bambam scowled before looking away. "Not cute at all. Why do girls even like you?"
"It's the mystery. What is he thinking? What is he feeling? What if he shares the deepest part of himself with me? What if he smiles at me? That's what the girls mindset is my Bambam." Youngjae dramatised. Mark tilted his head.
"Is it?" Hr asked. Youngjae nodded.
"Yup." He said. Bambam smiled.
"Oh this is fun! What is mark hyung charm?" Hr asked. Mark eye lighten up and pointed at himself. Youngjae hmmed before putting up another poster.
"This hyung is cute. Awkward, smart. And naive. The girls love awkward guys that care for them! It gives off a cute vibe."
"I'm not awkward..."
"Do Jacksin hyung!"
"Ok!"
"Yugyeum am I awkward?"
"....."
"Jackson hyung gives off the perfect pheromone. He's y, charming, and very chic. The perfect lover. And its the thought of making him yours that drive girls wild." Youngjae said. Bambam nodded.
"Oh... What about Jr hyung?"
"Carefree. A guy with no worries." Youngjae sighed. "He's simple and carries, well looks like it, no drama. A guy a girl can feel comfortable with. Plus he's funny." Yugyeun picked up another flyer to hammer into the wall.
"Do leader do leader." Bambam chimed. Mark chuckled.
"I think your enjoying this to much Bambam ah." He said. Bambam ignored him. Youngjae smiled.
"I think we all know about Jb hyungs charaisma." He said "a string faithful guy that can't express himself very well. But if he likes you, he'll open up and give you everything." The boys let the air consume the words he said. All looking off in the distance thinking about their leader.
"Yall havnt fallin in love with me have you?" They all turned to see Jb holding a box of stapels. The boys jumped.
"Ah, Jb ah!" Mark cheered. Jb smirked before walking closer to Youngjae, pinning the boy to the wall. Youngjae blushed. Jb clicked his tongue.
"Jae ah, do you have any other points to make?" He purred. Youngjae blushed deeper when Jb moved closer. Bambam pointed.
"Stop it leader hyung. It's Wierd now." He said. Jb pulled away.
"Oh is it? Oh well. I'll move on then." He said. Mark blinked.
"Why do you have those?" He asked. Jb looked at the box before looking back at mark.
"Vanilla ran out of staples." That's all he said before walking off. Bambam bit his lip.
"What's up with the hyungs with noona? Espically Jr hyung." He muttered. Mark smiled at Youngjae.
"Well mister expert?' He asked. Youngjae shrugged.
"I don't know. Innocent girls are popular I guess." He said. Mark started to laugh.

You stapled the flyer to the wall by the second landing stairs. You held up another flyer while juggling the stapler. Jr smiled.
"You need help Vanilla?" He asked. You shook your head.
"N-no. Thank y-you though." You said. Suzy growled.
"She doesn't need you." She hissed. Jr looked at Suzy with a worried expression. You looked up the stairs.
"Suzy ah, did we go up here yet?" You asked, your voice soft. Suzy shook her head.
"I don't think so." She said. Jackson smiled.
"Oh, Vanilla can speak clearly." He teased. Making your lips tighten. Jr jaw dropped.
"You can speak so well! Why do you stutter with us?" He pouted. You looked down. Suzy puffed out her chest.
"Because we are friends unlike you harassers." She said. Jr pointed to himself then looked at you with puppy eyes.
"Were aren't friends Vanilla?" Jackson smirked.
"We don't need to be friends, we can be lovers instead vanilla." He winked, making you blush. Suzy started attacking Jackson with the stapler in her hands. Jackson started to run away laughing.
"No way will you touch Yumi ah with me around you phyco fend!" She yelled. Jr started to laugh. You sighed before looking up the steps. You ignore the caos and started to go up the stairs.

You held up the flye, making sure it wasn't awkwardly placed on the wall. You pushed the staple in.
"Moving up in the world." You looked over to see jb. You looked away quickly. He rolled his eyes as he moved closer. You flinched a bit when he took the stapler away from you. Jb opened it up and added more into yours and then added some into his. You shifted your eyes away.
"Th-thank y-you." You whispered. Jb just looked up and handed you the stapler.
"Don't get any ideas. I'm only helping because my gang likes you." He muttered standing up. You looked stayed quite as you shifted your feet. Jb looked away with a scowl on his face. Awkward. You went back to hanging up the flyers. Jb sat on the floor while looking foreword. You thought it seem odd. When alone Jb could care less, but with Suzy around he bugs you, and with the group around he cold but still interacts with you. However, at first he was the one who was Hell bent on messing with you. He confused you. You pushed the staple in. But, this change only happen because Jr got hurt because you got yourself in danger. You peeked down at the leader.
"Yah Mr. Kim is such a ."
"Yeah!"
You tensed. You reconized that voice. You looked over to see Jin Joo with her possy. They havnt noticed you yet. Jb looked at you. Noticing your movements stopped. He blinked, noticing your deer caught in the headlights look. He leaned his head.
"Yah, Vanilla." He said standing up.

Jin Joo crumbled up the warning paper before tossing it behind her. That's when she noticed you with Jb. She felt her blood boil. You stared at the wall while Jb started talking to you. How dare you get his attention. She wanted to storm up there and punch you in your ugly mug. But, there was a reason why she was the leader of the trio.
"That fox!" Her left hissed.
"I'll beat her up." The right said. Jin Joo shook her head.
"No, that's not what were going to do." She said. The girls eyed her oddly.
"Then what should we do?" Left asked. Jin Joo smirked.

"Kim Yumi." You froze, slowly looking to the voice. Jb looked also seeing the trio. Jun Joo smiled. "Oh Jb ah!" Jb pointed at her then you.
"Oh, this is deja vu." He said. Jin Joo cheeks reddened.
"You remember?" You looked at her oddly. Isn't she going to threaten you? Attack you? Or even yell? It was odd. Jin Joo looked at you. "I hope your repenting for stealing that bracelet."
"Becareful Jb nim, Yumi has sticky fingers." Left said. Right nodded. Your mouth open. Steal? You? Jin Joo smack her left.
"Stop it."she hissed. Her smile came back. You felt uneasy, well, more then usual. She patted your shoulder. "I hope you don't steal again. We all know you're a good girl Yumi ah. No matter how much you need money." You blinked, you couldn't understand what wad happening. Jin Joo looked at Jb. " we'll see you at the hang out." Jb only nodded his head. The three girls walked down the hall. You dropped you stapler and the remaining flyers. Jb flinched in surprise before looking at your face.
"Vanilla?" He asked. You hugged yourself. You didn't get it. Why was Jin Joo being so nice all of a sudden? Some how, that scared you more then normal. Jb grabbed your shoulder.
"Yah, Vanilla! Vanilla! Kim Yumi." You snapped to look at Jb. You blinked at him before shyly looking down. You notice the scattered flyers.on the floor. You went straight down to collect them. Jb sighed before coming down to help. "Aigoo, such a clusts. How do you drop paper you were holding? ." You just collected them. Jb stared at you. This seemed normal, but your whole deemner was different. Jb looked down the hall were Jin Joo and her hand left.

"Jin Joo ah!" Right shook, grabbing on to left with her chubby arms. Left held onto right. "This is..."
"Beat Win territory..." Left shudders. Jin Joo looked back at them.
"Oh shut up. It's the only way to get GOT7 to hate Yumi." She said wondering around the ally ways. The girls whimpered as they followed their leader. Jin Joo bit her lip.

They have to hate you.

"Jin Joo ah!"
"Shut up!" She hissed. "In not leaving till I find Beat win!"
"You sure are stubborn." The three girls jumped before looking up at a fire escape. There stood the leader of the group his blonde hair blowing in the wind. Sun Hyuk smirked at the girls "you look a little far from home. What do you want?" He asked. The girls gulped. Jin Joo coughed.
"W-well... We want to ask you a favor." She said. Sun Hyuk hummed.
"And why would I do that?"
"Because that evil fox is seducing GOT7!" Jin Joo coughed, embrassed by her out burst. Sun Hyuk looked at her oddly.
"Evil fox? GOT7?" He looked at the group. So they're got7 lackys. Jin Joo nodded.
"I need you to get GOT7 to hate her!" She pleaded. Sun Hyuk tsk
"I honstly don't give a about your pitiful jelously over a female flirting with GOT7." He said. Jin Joo pouted.
"Please, Yumi has to be hated by them!" She pleaded. Sun Hyuk rolled his eyes as he turned his back on them. Who cares about this female? However... Sun Hyuk turned around and smiled at the girls.
"So, this girl is special to GOT7?" He asked. Jin Joo scoffed.
"Special, she wishes. Shes to..."
"Ugly!"
"So quite, a book warm!"
"Adverage and plain!'
"A scardy cat! A cry baby!" Sun Hyuk looked at them. Plain? Scardy cat?

"I'm sorry" a young girl with long brown hair said.

Sun Hyuk smirked before rubbing his hands together.
"So... That girl. Does she have long brown hair, big doe eyes and go to zzz high?" He asked. Jin Joo looked at him oddly.
"Y-yeah." She looked at him oddly. Sun Hyuk started to laugh out loud as he held his stomach.
"Looks like I'm going after a kitten." He smirked. Right gulped, a ucky feeling coming over her. Sun Hyuk rubbed his hands. "I'll be more then happy to help." Jin Joo smiled.
"Really! Oh thank you!" She exclaimed. Sun Hyuk jumped down.
"But, I have free reign over everything. As long as they hate her in the end it doesn't matter how right?" He said walking closer. Jin Joo took a step back.
"Well.. yeah.".she eyed him. "Don't you hurt my boys." Sun Hyuk chuckled.
"They'res casualty in war." He brushed a hand through her hair. Making Jin Joo shudder. Sun Hyuk turned away, a smirk planting its self in his lips. "So we'll meet again... Lil kitten."

"Let's go to the hide out Vanilla!" Jr cheered wrapping a arm around you. Suzy was quick to.remove him.
"No way!" She pulled you closer. Suzy smiled at you. "Let's go Yumi ah. We can go get Boba."
"Sounds like a treat!" Jackson said. Bamban jumped.
"Yeah, let's go get Boba!" He exclaimed. Suzy growled.
"Go by yourselves!" She hissed. You sighed. Jb was just looking up at the sky, hands messing with a lighter in his pocket.
"Suzy, no fun! Let's all go together!"
"No way!"
"Let's go." Jb said grabbing your wrist. You jerked in surprise but Jb just pulled you along. Suzy gasped. "Y-Yah!"
"Woo hooo look at him go." Youngjae snickered. You looked at his hand oddly before looking at him. It was different. It wasn't the normal way he dragged you around. It was much more...
"Let go of her!"
"Jb wait for us!"
You looked behind you to see Suzy and Jr running your way. Jb just stared foreword as the wind started to blow a bit. A hint of Vanilla hit jb's senses, making his grip tighten a bit.

-----------------------------------------

sorry for the crap chapter guys ^^