Band Aid

Savior

“Beat Win.”

Your eyes darted between all seven members. They know each other? They don't seem like they like each other though. JR hand gently removed your hand from his arm but protectively held it.

“You sure attract trouble Vanilla.” Jr muttered The blue hair boy pointed between you two.

“Oh, Kitten must know GOT7.” he said. The blonde hair man flipped his hair and crossed his arms.

“Your here alone? Where is JB ah huh? He gifted me with a beautiful scar and I would hate to be rude for not thanking him.” he suddenly pulled out a butterfly knife. Making you gasp in shock as you gripped JR hand tighter. “So it'd only be right to give a gift of my own.”

“JB ah isn't a fan of repaying gifts.” JR said, guard standing tall. The blonde chuckled as he pointed the knife at him.

“He sure seems like the type. How about I give you the gift instead.” The blonde turned his eyes to you making your get goose bumps. “Or maybe I should bless the gift on our kitten?” JR could feel you trembling. Jr smiled.

“Maybe next time, but we have a date. C'mon Vanilla.” he said turning around and making your walk by pushing your shoulders as you clumsily walked. You both could hear beat win click tongues. “Run.” Jr whispered to you. You turn to look back at him but noticed the man with the hair comb to the side making a fast move towards you two.

“JR shi!” you pointed. Jr shoved you foreword before dodging the punch. Jr swiftly knee the man in the stomach. Jr clicked his tongue.

“Aw Sangkyu nim. Its rude to interrupted a date.” JR joked knocking the man over with his foot. You stood there with a hand covering your mouth in shock. Sangkyu growled from his piston on the ground.

“Sangkyu hyung!” The blue haired called. Suddenly the styled brown hair guy came out. JR smiled.

“You too YoonHoo shi? I thought you'd be more understanding.”

“You know how I love to get all the girls.” YoonHoo hissed throwing a punch that knocked JR head to the side. You squeaked in shock. Jr recovered and quickly hit back. The blonde turned to the blue haired guy.

“What are you waiting for Youngjo?” he asked. The blue haired one looked at you with a knowing smile before heading your way. You slowly took a half step back before freezing in fear.

“JR shi...” you cried. JR saw him. He hit YoonHoo before taking a swing at Youngjo. The red haired one jumped up and down.

“Oh, oh me? Me?” he asked. The short black haired one looked between the four sighting males.

“Sungho ah, they'll get him. No point of you going too.” he said. The red haired pouted then turned to the blonde.

“Sunhyeok hyung, Jungha hyung said there's no need for me.” Sunhyeok ran a hand threw his blonde hair.

“He just might be right.”


 

“JR shi!” you yelped when Sangkyu knocked JR down, the other started to stomp on him.

“You aint by yourself huh JR?” YoonHoo laughed. You felt tears roll down your cheeks watching your classmate get the beat out of him. You were trembling. Your body screamed to run away but your head said you couldn't leave JR, who was getting hurt because of you. Finally your legs gave out as you sank to your knees.

“Stop it please!” you screamed surprising everyone. Youngjo whistled.

“Wow, kitten got lungs.” he said. YoonHoo smirked and stomped on JR's sternum making your flinch.

“Stop it.” Sunhyeok said fliping his knife around. The three back away as their leader came foreword. JR groaned in pain, trying to get back up. You eyed the blonde who stood in front of JR. “JB gave me my gift right into my left kidney. Since I can't give it to him you will do.” you watched as he flipped the knife around so the blade faced down. “Your right will be alright, right?” JR glared up at him as he weakly tried to hold himself up from his laying position. Your eyes widen when you figured out the gift.

He was going to stab JR.

“Don't do it!” You cried, throwing yourself on top of JR, hugging the boy. Surprising everyone. JR looked at you with wide eyes.

Vanilla...” he whispered.

“Are they lovers?” Sungho whispered to his hyung who shrugged. Sunhyeok chuckled.

“How sweet. Then shall I bestow this gift onto you?” he asked. You started to tremble, your body frozen in fear. Sunhyeok smirked as he held his hand up to stab you. Your grip on JR tighten as you flinched, closing your red eyes. JR's eyes widen.

Vanilla!”


 

Metal made contact with the cement ground.


 


 

“Hyung!?” your eyes slowly opened to see the a pair of strong legs. Your eyes traveled up and noticed the knew mans large built and height. Sunhyeok was knocked on the ground and the rest of BEAT WIN was in shock. You felt relief come over your body.

“JR ah, are you ok?” the mystery man asked. JR smiled childishly.

“Could be better.” he muttered, his grip on you loosening. Sangkyu took a step foreword growling.

“Taecyeon.”


 


 

JB could feel his heart racing. He was just on the phone with JR when he over heard everything. Beat Win was there, all six of them. On top of the JR was by himself and his only backup was you. JB eyes sharpened. You were there too. Jb cursed.

“Where did they run off too?” Jackson hissed behind him.

“Ah, Hyung! JR hyung!” BamBam yelled. When JB just took off every member knew something horrible was happening by his face. Youngjae was ahead on his scooter, covering more ground trying to find you two. JB bit his lip nervously.

JR ah


 

You felt the tension thicken as Sangkyu and the mystery man, Taecyeon, stared each other down. You felt JR trying to sit up so you helped him.

“Hyung...” JR coughed a bit.

“Just stay down.” Taecyeon said. You saw JR face fall a little, confusing you.

“You'll pay for laying a finger on Sunhyeok.” Sangkyu hissed. Taecyeon smirked while patting his stomach.

“Aw, looks like I brought no money with me. Looks like I'm giving a I O U.” Taecyeon joked. Sangkyu threw the first punch. Taecyeon easily blocked it and crashed his own fist into the brown haired guys face. Sangkyu stumbled back holding his face. You noticed blood from between his fingers. Taecyeon hit him again then kicked him over onto his leader. YoonHoo was red and about to run at Taecyeon when JungHa held him back.

“You can't beat him. He's one of the best in JYP.” he said. YoonHoo balled his fist in anger as he snarled at Taecyeon. The blue haired beauty moved to pick up Sangkyu as SungHo went for his leader. Jungha motion over to his side before looking back at Taecyeon.

“Looks like we're the ones that will be oweing you next time.” he hissed before moving his gang away. Taecyeon brushed off his hands.

Yah, those guys at Heavenly star sure are pussys.” he mumbled before turning around towards you two. You flinched under his gaze and looked down. Taecyeon bent down looking at JR and tsked. “Yah, what would you have done if I didn't show up? Huh? Got stabbed? Gotten her stabbed? Who is she anyway? Your girlfriend I bet by the way you protected her.” he said pointing at you. JR sighed.

“She's not my girlfriend. She's...” JR looked at you, what were you exactly? you just kept your gaze lowered, still trembling from the encounter. Taecyeon clicked his tounge.

“No way she just some random girl by the way you threw yourself in danger. Yah, whats your name girly?” Taecyeon asked. You flinched keeping your eyes to the ground and started to mumbled your name. Taecyeon leaned foreword. “Yah, are you mute? What's your name.”

Vanilla.” Jr scoffed. “It's Vanilla.” Teacyeon looked at Jr oddly.

“Vanilla? Ah~ she's a e.” You and JR looked at him in shock. Taecyeon nodded looking at you up and down. “Yah, your starting off young aren't you yall little hoe. You sure arn't packing a lot of assess though. Yah JR ah, you can't be so cheap you know. Try getting a more developed woman next time huh? Even if it cost a little more.”

“Hyung!” Jr yelled. “Does she look like a hooker to you? She's just a girl from school not a e!”

Teacyeon looked at him oddly then scoffed.

“Do you save your classmates on a regular basis? Classmates my .” Taecyeon rolled his eyes. You were in shock, you couldn't believe it. e? You!? Taecyeon looked at you and saw the offend look on your face. “What? Vanilla sounds like a hooker name. Don't stare at me li-”

“JR!” you three stopped to turn to see GOT7 running towards you three. Teacyeon smiled.

“Ah, here you all are.” he said. GOT7 bowed respectably except for JB he went straight to JR's other side.

“Yah, are you ok? I heard Beat win over the phone.” JB said. JR smiled at JB.

“Yeah, I'm ok. It was a piece of cake-aish.” Jr tried to move but pain hit his side making him wince. Teayeon scoffed.

“Piece of cake. Yah you got caked. If I hadn't come you would have been stabbed by that looking blondie.” he mummbled. JB's eyes went wide as he looked between the two of them.

“Sunhyeok was about to stab you?!” JR and you winced. JB exhaled heavily as his hand started to shake.

“Luckly hyungnim was here,” BamBam chimed. JB looked at Taecyeon then bowed.

“Thank you hyungnim.” he breathed out. His voice was a little uneven. Taecyeon nodded,

“It wasn't a issue. Your my little ones, I gotta watch out for you.” Taecyeon clicked his tongue. “Ah, I bet I wouldn't of had to jump in if it was you JB ah.” You felt JR's hand tighten, you looked at them member and saw a shadow appear in his face.

“JR shi...” you mumbled in a comforting way. Your voice was to soft for anyone to notice. Taecyeon sighed looking at his watch.

“Well, imma be late for a date. Contact Fei ah she'll help JR ah.” he smiled at you. “Be careful you little hoe. Not ever man will almost get his dead for a hooker.” You looked up at him in shock. Jb eyes turned to you as the rest of the GOT7 looked confused as Teacyeon headed off. The GOT7 boys bowed in respect as the mystery man left the scene.

“JR hyung you ok? Your all bruised and .” Youngjae asked. JR sighed,

“I'm fine i'm fine.” he then flinched bringing a hand to his side. You look at JR apologeticly, feeling horrible about his condition. JB suddenly shoved you away from JR. Surprising everyone. You squeaked when you hit the cement. JB hissed.

“Yah! He's like this because of you!” you didn't look at JB as you felt yourself starting to tremble again. JR grabbed JB's arm.

“Yah, JB ah stop it.”

“Your like this because of her. You almost got stabbed because of her!”

“Beat Win was chasing her JB ah.”

“You should of just let her be and came back.” You just stayed looking down. It was true, JR was hurt because of you.

“JB, it wasn't like Bracelet planed this out.” Mark said. Jackson nodded. BamBam pointed at you.

“But she just took off. I bet if she just stayed in the hideout this wouldn't have happened” he said. Jackson stepped between everyone and you.

“Come on guys, let's calm down.”

“Whatever, c'mon JR. Youngjae call Fei noona.” JB said pulling JR's arm around his shoulder. Mark helped him. BamBam pointed at you.

“What about her?” he asked. JB looked at you. You just kept your eyes to the ground.

“Yah, do the project yourself. You could use trash or worthless to describe yourself. Let's go.” he said walking ahead. BamBam stuck his tongue out at you before following his three hyungs. Youngjae followed later. Jackson looked between his gang and you a couple times before finally leaving your side to the rest of GOT7. You just stared down rubbing your arms. Your eyes started to water as you started to shake.


 

Jr almost got stabbed because of you!


 

You closed your eyes, thinking about what happened 5 minutes ago. With Beat Win, JR getting hurt, the knife. You were in shock that all happened. You couldn't believe it happen. You looked at your scratched shaking hands and some tears leaked out. You suddenly felt a hand wipe you tear away. You pulled back in shock to meet eyes with the youngest member of GOT7.

“Yugyeom shi.” you muttered, sniffing. The Yugyeom clasped your wrist gently and helped you up, polity brushing your uniform off. You kept sniffling as he cleaned you up a bit. You wiped your tears before bowing a little. “T-thank you.” Yugyeom slightly bowed to you as he held his arm towards the exit. You nodded before walking foreword, stumbling a bit before continuing. Yugyeom was closely behind you, catching you when you stumbled, and occasionally fixing your uniform. Neither of you talked.


 


 

Jr laid on the couch as a beautiful long brown haired woman put another band aid on his chest.

“There, all done.” she smiled, smacking hard on his stomach. JR lunge foreword in pain and coughed a bit.

“Thank you Fei noona.” JB bowed. Fei smiled at him.

“He'll be fine, just sore. A crack rib at was the worst but even that really minor. Make him rest a couple days.” she said standing up. JR groaned at her. BamBam jumped up and down.

“Oh, oh! Noona! Did you bring candy?” he asked. Fei laughed and pat his head.

“Not today. Maybe next time. Good luck boys.” she said walking off. The boys all bowed to their sunbae as she left.

“Yah, you look like hell but Fei noona says its not serious. Your faking right?” YoungJae said poking JR head. Jr swapped his hand away.

“Yah! Beat it huh!? Don't you have some motor to fix?” Jr click his tongue at him. Youngjae laughed before walking away.

“That hyung is embarrassed!” he called out. Mark sat next to JR.

“Do you want anything?” he asked. JR shook his head.

“Nah...” he said.

“Hey, where's Yugyeom ah?” BamBam asked. Jackson shot his basketball that he was messing with.

“Yeah... I think he's still with Vanilla. Such a softy when it comes to women.” he said.

“Epically how pathetic she looked on the ground when we left.” Mark said. Jackson clapped his hand.

“Yah, leader pushed her! I bet when he gets back the makane going to be beating up someone.” Jackson started to laugh.

“Yah, if your going to talk about her then leave!” JB hissed, throwing Jackson jacket at him. Jackson tsked.

“Fine, geez. So .” Jackson muttered. BamBam snickered as he ran up and knocked Jackson hat off. Jackson glared at him. “You brat!” he then took off running. BamBam was laughing while his hyung yelled death threats. Mark patted JR head softly.

“I'll get you some water.” he said before leaving. JB sighed as he sat down on the couch across from JR. JB rubbed his hands together then looked at JR.

“Yah, are you really ok?” he asked. Jr scoffed.

“Yah, going all cry baby on me now?” Jr he half hearty joked. Jr himself sighed as he stared at the ceiling. “The one who would have been stabbed... wasn't me.” JB looked up from his hands to stare at his best friend.

“What?”

“Vanilla...” Jr gave a small smile. “Jumped in front of me. Isn't that crazy? That cry baby...” Jr hand went to his heart as he felt his body shake and sighed. JB looked at JR then looked over at the brown bag that sat sadly next to him


 

“Why do you look like that huh?!” You flinched as your mom worriedly yelled at you. “You're all scratched up? Were you in a fight?”

“I'm fine mom.” you muttered shyly. A warm feeling in your body flowed around. Your mother grabbed your face and started to examine your head.

“Did you hit your head at all? I can't have you losing brain cells. How can you study then?” you frowned. True colors reviled. “Ah, your bag! You lost your bag!? How can study now?” You closed your eyes as you sadly smiled.

“I have notes to study in my room. I can study that.” Your mother nodded.

“Good, good.” she patted your cheek. “Go study, go.” sadly you headed up the stairs to your room as you heard your mother head into your fathers study to explain that you were hurt but it was ok since you could still study.


 

“Where's your bag?” Suzy asked. You smiled.

“Ah, must of forgotten it.”

“Why are you bruised?”

“Oh, I sleep walk and must have fallen.”

“Yumi...” Suzy then banged her head against the table and sighed. You started to chuckled sadly. You couldn't tell Suzy you got jumped and your bag is still at GOT7's hideout, she'd flip. Suzy looked up at you. “Yah, is JB even helping you on this project or are you doing it all yourself?” You just pouted twirling your fingers. Suzy banged her head again. “By yourself? Why make all the fuss just to make you do it alone?

“Hey, the teachers coming!” A classmate called out running into class. Suzy sighed turning around to face foreword. You looked back at JB and JR spots. They weren't coming today. You frowned. Is JR in that bad of shape?


 

You walked out your homeroom door, heading to the bathroom. All you could think about was JR. He got hurt badly. Really bad. And all because of you. You sighed rubbing your hands together. Your so dumb, really dumb.

“Ah, book warm.” you felt you foot press against your lower back, forcing you foreword on the ground. You squeaked when you hit the ground. Making everyone turn to look your way. You turned around to look at Jin Joo and her gang. Jin Joo kicked your foot. “Yah, I heard your doing a project with my JB ah! I even saw you snuggling up to my GOT7 boys too yesterday. I don't like that at all.” you curled up your legs as you stared down, shaking. Jin Joo clicked her tongue.

“She sure looks pathetic. Look at those wounds.” one on the right said.

“I bet she did them herself. Pity party attention grabbing .” the one on the left muttered.

“Yah, do you think you look cute being all pitiful huh?” Jin Joo smacked the book she was carrying around against the top of your head. “Look like a frighten kitten?”

“More like a fish out of water!”

“Or a rat!”

You stared to cry a little. You didn't dare look up at the girls who were bullying you.

“I swear to god Jin Joo!” The book that was against your head fell next to you as Jin Joo was shoved against the wall. Her posse stood there in shock as Suzy glared down JinJoo.

“All, hero is back.” Jin Joo snared. “I don't see your cape hero.”

“You are working my last nerve Lee Jin Joo.” Suzy hissed. Jin Joo smiled.

“Oh, you wanna fight?” Jin Joo swiped Suzy hand away and shoved Suzy. Making other student gasp. You head shot up looking between Suzy and Jin Joo. Suzy flipped her hair.

“Yah, you should watch yourself.” she said. Jin Joo scoffed.

“Yah, I bet you can't even fight. Your like all bark and no bite.” she said pointing at Suzy. Suzy looked offended.

“Me? Aren't your talking about yourself? Picking on Yumi ah because she's kind and shy. If you tried that with Krystal she would of gone American on your cause she wouldn't stand for that. Your just a rat who thinks its a tiger!”

“Bae Suzy!” Jin Joo punched her right in the face, shocking everyone. Suzy stumbled back in shock.

“She hit Suzy!”

“Omo Suzy!”

“I can't believe she did that!”

You stared in shock. Suzy... Suzy got hit. Jin Joo swung again but this time missed. Suzy eyes darkened as she herself kicked Jin Joo and threw a punch knocking Jin Joo against the wall.

“Get her Suzy!”

“Yah no one messes with Suzy!”

“Suzy kick her !”

Suzy grabbed Jin Joo's collor. Jin Joo eyes widen then looked at her two friends.

“Yah! Aren't you going to help!?” she yelled. Her friends finally woke up and pulled Suzy away from Jin Joo. It was now 3 against 1.

“Yah!”

“How cruel Suzy can't fight them all!”

“How cowardly if you start a fight you should finish it yourself!”

Your eyes widen. Suzy couldn’t possibly fight all three of them at once. You looked at the crowd. Was no one going to help? Why were they all spectating and not doing anything? You started to shake. The right one swung first, Suzy dogged it but fell right in line for the left one to hit her. The right came in again to successfully hit Suzy. Jin Joo then started to step in. You covered your mouth.

Suzy was getting hurt! Suzy was losing! Suzy is in this because of you. You closed your eyes as tears started to fall.

Pathetic

Worthless

Scared

If you weren't these Suzy wouldn't be getting hurt and JR wouldn't have been hurt. You kept dragging people down.

“Yah whats going on!”

“Its a teacher!”

The crowd parted to revile the disciplinary teacher. He glared with his hawk eyes.

“What the hell is going on huh?” he yelled. Jin Joo and her gang backed away while Suzy wiped the corner of .

“Those three were picking on Yumi. Suzy tried to help but Jin Joo hit her!” A boy said.

“Yah, its all Jin Joo.” a girl snarled. The Hawk eyed man glared down the 5 of you.

“You three come with me. You two go the the nurses office.” he said. Suzy nodded squatting next to you.

“Let's go, Yumi ah.” Suzy smiled. You looked at her with wide eyes. Her pure white skin now had ugly red marks that will turn purple, her lip was bleeding, and her knuckle was split. You hung your head as tears started to spill over.

“I'm sorry Suzy ah... I'm so sorry.” you cried. Suzy looked at you sadly as she wiped you tears softly before she brought you into a gentle hug.

“You're such a baby.” she whispered with a smile patting your back. “Friends do this for each other right?” You cried into her chest as your grip on her tightened.


 

“Let me.” You whispered taking the band aid from Suzy. Suzy smiled at you.

“Ah, ok.” she said handing your the first aid kit. You pealed the sticker on the band aids and pressed it against her knuckle softly. You then opened up some ointment to apply on Suzy's face. You barely grazed her skin. Suzy started to chuckle. “You know, it's not like i'm glass. You could apply more pressure.” you just stared at her bruises and wounds.

“They must hurt.” you said getting the band aid to put on the side of Suzy's lip. Suzy shyly started to laugh.

“Oh, a lot.” she said. You looked down sadly. Suzy then poked your nose, surprising you. Suzy smiled at you happily. “But with Yumi ah nursing me like this. It makes me happy. It doesn’t hurt at all. No pain.” you blinked.

“Really?” you asked. Suzy nodded.

“Yup, your have the healing touch. Makes me feel warm since your so worried. I bet I wouldn't be the only one who feels this way.” you looked back down to the first aid kit. Jr shi...


 

Jr shook his hands as he jumped up and down before balling his fist up. Eying the red punching bag.


 

Ah, I bet I wouldn't of had to jump in if it was you JB ah.


 

Jr exhaled roughly before he used a right hook on the bag. He then attacked with his left.


 

The one who would have been stabbed... wasn't me.


 

Vanilla...Jumped in front of me.


 

JR started to throw his punches more violently.


 

Don't do it!” You cried, throwing yourself on top of JR


 

JR's punched kept getting more violent as his knuckled started to bruise up through the boxing gloves. He felt so frustrated. Really, he's one of the best right? Why couldn't he handle three Beat Win members? On top of that you almost got stabbed. You, a cry baby, threw yourself in the way of the knife that was meant for him. On top of the Taecyeon witnessed everything! Jr centenary wasn't that weak, right? Jr yelled before hitting the sack again. Jr was about to hit again but someone caught his wrist. JR turned to see JB with Jackson behind him.

“Your going to hurt yourself.” Jb said. JR exhaled as JB let go of his wrist, his arm falling limp. JB looked down at his gloves seeing rips starting. “Jr ah-”

“Jackson ah.” Jr turned looked pass Jb to look at Jackson with a really serious face. “Knife me.”

“What?” Jackson looked surprised. JB narrowed his eyes.

“Jr ah, I understand that your pride is hurt but-”

“Knife fight me Jackson ah. Don't get in the way JB ah.” Jr said narrowing his eyes back at JB. The JJ's just stared each other. Jackson gulped feeling the tension become smothering. JB exhaled and turned his head to the side.

“Whatever. Go.” he said. JR walked pass JB.


 

“Jr hyung could actually get hurt.” BamBam muttered. Youngjae held a small toy car that he was tweaking with his screwdriver.

“Yeah, seeing how Jackson the best at the way of the knife. Well... after Jb hyung.” Youngjae peeked at Jb who had his arms crossed watching the two in the middle. The motor head looked over at the youngest of the group. “ Yah, what do you think will happen Yugyeom ah?” Yugyeom just peeked over at Youngjae before stareing foreword again. Youngjae tsked before going back to his car. “Could at lest try to be cute.” Mark turned to Jb.

“You're letting this happen? Jr barley is healing.” he asked. Jb put his hands in his pocket.

“Jr wanted this.”


 

Jackson flipped his butterfly knife around in his hand. Jr held his fist up.

“Are you sure you want to do this? You should also have a knife not just your hands.” Jackson said as the circled each other. Jr glared.

“Just hurry the up.” he muttered. Jackson exhaled as he gripped his knife.

“Fine. Just don't hate me later.” Jackson said moving first. Jr moved then left hooked Jackson in the face, making the play boy stumble a bit. Jackson recovered quickly as he moved his knife around as he attempted to kick Jr. Jr blocked the kick successfully. Jackson then attempted to punch with the same hand that held the knife. Jr successfully dodge but the knife skinned his cheek. Jb pulled his hands out of his pocket. BamBam pointed.

“Yah! Jr Hyung would’ve died. Why are they using real knifes? We have fake ones!?” he exclaimed. Youngjae looked at Jb who crossed his arms then pulled his hand up to bite on his thumb nail.

“Hyung, aren't you going to stop this?” he asked. Jb just stayed quiet. Jackson went to stab Jr in his side. Jr ducked. Jackson smirked as he kicked Jr right in the admin, knocking the male over. Jr let out a painful choke as he landed on his back. Jackson climbed on top of him then stabbed the knife into the patting next to Jr. Jr held his stomach trying to sooth the pain. Jackson sighed pulling his knife out of the patting.

“That was no fun. You shouldn’t have requested this match until you were all healed. Now your worse.” Jackson got up and held out his hand to JR. JR groaned but took his friends hand. Jr leaned his hand son his knee and gagged a little. Then rubbed his back. BamBam pouted.

“Hyung must still be really sore. That stupid noona.” he said. Youngjae chuckled putting the toy back together before setting it back down. The little yellow car started to speed off. BamBam eyes shined before calling after the car and chasing it. Jackson started to laugh.

“Yah, he's still a kid after all!” he called out in his laughter. BamBam stuck out his tongue.

“Yah! Thats not what Sohee noona said in my bed last night! She said I was a real man!” he teased. Jackson pointed at BamBam.

“This little... YAH!” Jackson took off after BamBam. Mark walked over to JR.

“Do you need anything?” he asked. JR groaned.

“Hamburger...” he mumbled. Mark started to snot laugh.

“Jr ah! So funny. Hamburger he says!” he cried. JB walked over and exhaled.

“Yah, let's go get you some.” he said patting his best friends shoulder. JR smiled. JB turned to Youngjae.

“Wanna watch the kids.” He said pointing to Jackson and BamBam. Youngjae smiled.

“Yeah.” Jb help Jr stand up straight before leaving with him, Mark and Yugyeom.


 

You stood by the antique shop twirling your fingers around the band aid you held. It was hard enough for you to be this close let alone go inside You exhaled.

“Come on Yumi ah. Your bag also still here.” you nodded. “Say you're getting your bag back...” you didn't even know if your bag was still here. They could of tossed it out or even burn it by now. You exhaled again looking at the band aid you wanted to give to JR. Would he accept it? Would he throw it away? Laugh at you? Reject you. You blinked then started to chuckle at your foolish self. Wasn't like you were confessing your love to him. You frowned. But still... what if he's upset with you? Your eyes widen. What if he was in the hospital? You almost took off toward were the hospital was but froze when the familiar chime of the door opened.

“Yah, let's get some shakes with them Jb ah.” JB froze making Mark almost crash into him. Jr and Yugyeom both stepped out confused before turning where Jb was looking. Your eyes went between each member as each member had a slight surprise look aside from Jb, who looked pissed. Yugyeom bowed to you softly before silently disappearing back inside. Jb turned his body towards you.

“Yah, you hanging out here like a dog?” Jb scoffed. Jr looked at his leader.

“Jb ah..”

“Yah, get lost.” Jb hissed. You looked down rubbing the band aid. Mark looked between you and Jb curiously before looking at Jr who was staring at you sadly. You gulped as you closed your eyes. Jb exhaled. “C'mon, let's go.” Jb said turning hs body away from you about to leave. Mark followed but JR stared at you for a second before sighing and turning his back to you too. You held your head up before taking a couple steps foreword.

“Jr shi...” You called of softly. It was amazing that the three heard you. All three turned around. Jb had a scowl, Mark was curious as Jr looked surprised. You looked back down, inhaled as you peeled off the sticker to the band aid. You took a couple steps before looking back up. Jr fully turned towards you, curious what you were doing. You noticed the fresh cut on his cheek earlier and gulp holding the band aid in both hands out towards him. Everyone was stunned when you placed the band aid on Jr's cut. Your fingers hesitantly brushed his cheek on there journey back to you. JR back started to shiver at the gently contact. Jr touched his cheek.

“Vanilla...” he whispered. You bowed to him.

“I'm sorry... about yesterday.” you said in your bent position as tears started to fill your eyes. “I-I...” you didn't know what to say. The boys just stared at you. Jr was stunned. Mark kept looking between You and with a interested look. Jb balled his fist and turned away. Jr smiled.

“Va-”

“Let's go.” Jb ordered. Making your flinch. Jr frowned before turning to his leader.

“Jb ah-”

“Let's go. Even though I already lost my appetite.” Jb hissed before walking away. Mark looked like a confused turtle before taking off towards his leader. Jr looked between you and Jb as he roughly rubbed his head.

“Aish.” Jr then turned to you. “Vanilla, Gomawo.” You looked at JR shocked. You couldn't believe he used informal language with you. Jr smiled charmingly before he turned around to follow Jb and Mark. You stood there in shock for a moment as you clasped your hands to your chest. Suddenly, you felt something bump your shoulder. You jumped before seeing Yugyeom holding your backpack. You bowed politly as you took your backpack.

“Komapseumnida.” you said gently. Yugyeom just bowed back before following his hyungs. You looked down at your bag then the boys who were farther away. You exhaled. Wasn't so hard you guessed. You shakingly hugged your bag as your bent down as you inhaled. Now you could leave this burden behind. Jr seemed fine and he wasn't upset. You smiled as your hugged your bag more. Feeling the empty pocket on the side. Your eye brows furrowed before pulling back confused. You looked at the empty pocket. “Oh, where's my lotion?”


 


 

Jb laid on the couch looking up at the ceiling. He wasn't thinking just starring off into space. BamBam laughed walking over with his coke. BamBam then looked down his hyung questionably.

“This hyung has been very spaced out lately. Has he started smoking again?” BamBam was about to walk away but noticed a creamy colored bottle next to Jb on the table. Curious, BamBam picked up the bottle. “Vanilla scented body lotion? Yah hyung isn't this for girls?” Jb looked over then shot up once he noticed what the younger boy had. Jb stood up and snatched it away.

“Yah, who says you can touch things that aren't yours?” he muttered. BamBam blinked confused.

“But, thats what we do on a daily. Why do you have that anyways?” he asked. Jb sat back down awkwadly.

“It's... It just smells good.” Jb said laying back down looking at the bottle. BamBam shook his head in a confused way.

“Yah... this hyung has lost his mind.” he muttered walking away. JB brought the lotion to his nose to smell then pulled it back to look at.

“So this is her secret huh?” he muttered tossing the lotion up and down.


 

Jr shot the basketball into the hoop. A girl squealed next to him.

“Wah, oppa is cool!” she exclaimed. “Epically with the band aid, you look so rough.” JR smiled at her.

“Ah, you know how fights go.” he looked away and touched the plain sticker on his face gently. The girl smiled and wrapped a arm around his.

“Oppa, let's go get some ice cream. Huh? What's your faveorite flavor? Mines strawberry.” she flirted, pressing herself against him. Jr smiled playfully up at the ceiling.

“Ah... flavor huh?” his playful smile turned soft once his hand once again touched the bandaid.

“Vanilla.”

BumBumBum XD Ooooooo whats happening!?

Hope you liked ^^