Boba

Savior

“Yah, are you crazy?” Youngjae asked towering over the older looking male. Jackson scoffed tossing the brown bag in his hand.

“Yah, this coke will cost 1,000 American dollars. Your trying to sell this to us for 5,000? Do we look that dumb to you?” he said tossing the bag to Yugyeom. The male started to shiver. Jackson nelt down, poking the guys head. “Yah, are you stupid? We're part of JYP you understand. I think we can tell.” he hissed. The other male was trying to hide his fear but was failing.

“We're young so you thought you could trick us, huh? This fool.” Youngjae tsk. Jackson grabbed the guy from the collar, making the older male whimper.

“In JYP we don't like being fooled, or like shady business. We run on honesty, you understand? If I give you a pound of meth, it'll be a pound of meth, you want guns, it'd be the best quality. You try to jip us we rip your off, understand?” Jackson hissed. The older male was actually tearing up, but nodded anyways. Jackson roughly shoved the older male away. “Yah, your lucky I’m the one handling this, if my leader was here you'd lose your balls. You get a warning, we keep your coke. You're gang has lost its right to sell with us. I'm telling my boss right after we leave.” The older male sudden started to clumsily scurry to his feet.

“W-what! W-w-wait! I did wrong, I did! Give me one more chance!” the older male said. Jackson turned away.

“Let's go.” he said. Youngjae stuck his tongue out before following.

“What a loser, right Yu-ah?” he muttered. The older male look dumbfounded and frighten. Youngjae looked over his shoulder before looking at the sky. “That hyung is going to die huh?” Jackson pulled out his phone and scrolling down the contact list.

“Most likely.”


 

Jr tossed the hacky sack up in the air and sighed. Jb was cleaning his pistol as Mark was calculating documents and cash on the table. Jr looked over at his fellow members as the sack landed on his cheek.

“I'm bored.” he mumbled. Jb glanced his way before putting the bullets back in the now clean pistol.

“Tossed the sack up.” Jb said loading his gun. Jr gasped as he pulled the sack off his face and hugged it.

“No way! I love this sack!” he exclaimed. Mark started to snort laugh at Jr.

“Ha ha, sack! Jb, Jr loves sack! Ha ha!” he snorted. Jr glared and threw the sack at Mark.

“Yah! The hacky sack you bone nut!” he said. Mark stuck his tongue out before going to to counting the money. Jr tsked before laying back down. The cheerful guy looked over at the clock. 12:45. Jr pouted as he sighed. “History should be starting soon...” Jb looked at Jr before looking at the clock himself. Jb did a heavy sigh before sliding off the back of the couch.

“Where are those idiots?” he asked himself loudly. Jb stopped before looking at his gun. “And where did Bam ah run off too?”


 

“Nrk chı̀ ! Khanæn s̄ūng!” BamBam cheered in Thai as he banged on the controllers of the Mario game in the arcade. “Tūd k̄hxng khuṇ pĕn k̄hxng c̄hạn mxn s̄ texr̒ h̄ĕd n̂x!” You walked past the arcade and barely caught glimpse of the young boy. You stopped.

“Bambam shi?” you spoke softly, the girl you were with stopped too, both of you holding the errand bags you got for the surprise party for your teacher. Suzy was in charge of decoration or she would have been here instead. The girl, Kim Nana, looked at you.

“What is it Yumi shi?” she looked in the arcade too. “Oh BamBam ah! Aw~ he's so cute, just look at him!” you gave Nana a confused look. Cute? The guy is ditching school to rot his brain with video games and she thinks its cute? Nana held her hands up. “Aw, I have such a Noona crush on him. His adorable cheeks! Oh I could just bite him!” Nana grabbed your arm. “You're friends with him now right. I mean you do seem close with Jb and Jr so you must be close to BamBam ah right?” you blushed a bit. If close means harassment, then yes, very. You shook you're head.

“N-not r-rea-lly. Beside, w-we need to h-ead b-back t-to s-school. Cl- wi-”

“C'mon Yumi shi! Just introduce us? Please.” She grabbed your wrist. Nana turned and walked in with a huge smile on her face “BamBam ah!” panic was clear on your face. Nana wasn't aware the BamBam is probably hates you the second most in all of GOT7. Who knows what the little guy will do to you without any of the GOT7 here. BamBam looked up with a cute confused expression on his face. It didn't take long for him to notice you being dragged behind the Noona fans. Nana didn't seem to care about his sudden annoyed expression. Nana pulled you next to her before scooting you closer as she poked your back. You could read the 'introduce me to BamBam' jabbing code. BamBam clicked his tongue.

“Geez, are you going to bug me now too? Bad enough I have to see your mug around the hyungs.” he muttered. BamBam crossed his arms. “What do you want?” You looked down at your hands, even though you felt terrible annoyed with BamBam lack of respect. BamBam looked over at Nana, whom seemed to get excited a bit. “Who are you? A friend of Noona?” he asked. Nana got more excited.

“I'm Kim Nana, it's really nice to meet you BamBam ah. Can I call you BamBam ah? You can call me Noona.” You looked at her is slight disgust and surprise. Really, she couldn't hide her fangirling? BamBam looked at her oddly.

“Call you noona?” he then looked at you before looking back at Nana. “You've got to be kidding. If you're a friend of that noona then I want nothing to do with you. Bad enough I have Suzy noona down my throat.” Nana slightly pushed you away making you stumble.

“We aren't friends BamBam ah. Just class mates.” Nana started to go through her bags and pulled out a candy. She was quick to throw you away. Nana sat next to Bambam holding the bar. “Here, a gift from Noona, you'll take it right? Huh?” you rolled your eyes a bit. This is getting ridiculous.

“N-nana shi, w-we should head b-back.” you shyly stated. BamBam grunted standing up looking at you.

“Yeah, go back to school you nerd noona.” BamBam yanked the candy bar from Nana hand before walking away. “Thanks for the candy other nerd.” Rude. Straight out rude. You puffed your cheeks a bit. You looked at Nana who was looking down. Your heart sank. Poor girl, she got mistreated because of your shaky relationship with BamBam. You gulped.

“N-Nana shi... I-i'm s-” Nana stood up, surprising you. Nana turned to you, oddly with a smile.

“He took my candy bar!” She shoved her bags in your arms. “Go ahead with out me, this Noona wants her Bammie! Bam Bam ah!”

“N-Nana shi!” before you could say anything else, Nana was out the door. You just stood there confused.


 

“Ah, how annoying.” Mark sighed. Jb threw the knife at the target. Jackson sighed as well.

“I know. So much for more coke investment from those guys. We're going to need a new coke dealer.” he said pulling a pipe out of his pocket. Mark pouted looking at his calculations.

“Well I guess it's not too bad, now we have more money this month.” he said. Jackson filled up the pipe with some weed before taking a hit. BamBam walked in the door before taking a huge wiff.

“Oh Hyung! Let me have a hit.” he called out jumping don the stairs. Jackson held the pipe up as he exhaled the smoke. Jb turned around.

“Yah, where have you been?” he asked. BamBam took a hit before walking around the couch.

“The arcade. I was setting a new record on that Mario game there.” He said sitting in front of Jackson's legs “Well almost did, till that annoying noona showed up. Can I get another hit hyung?” Jr shot up.

“Vanilla!? You saw Vanilla?!” he exclaimed. BamBam nodded. Mark chuckled as he stole the pipe away from Bambam's mouth who protested.

“Excited Jr shi?” he took the hit before handing it back to the mood maker. Jr blushed.

“N-no. I'm just... you know... shut up and let me have a hit!” Jr hissed as he snatched the pipe away from BamBam. Jackson sighed.

“Why are you all hitting my weed? It's blue berry not skittles.” he said annoyed. “Don't you have your own?” Youngjae looked at him.

“Really, it's blue berry? Can I have a hit, I haven’t had that in about a month.” he said. Jackson sighed.

“Sure, let's all have a hit! Jb you wanna hit too?” he asked. Jb threw another knife at another target.

“Did you call Boss about them?” he asked. Jackson nodded.

“Sure did. He wasn't too pleased but not surprised either. I guess they tried to trick Fei noona before.” he said. Jb nodded.

“So, coke huh? That . How are the arrangements for LSD going?” Jb asked. Youngjae took the pipe that Jr handed him.

“Going alright. Boss nim said he'll check the source before we make any business with them.” he said before hitting the pipe and handing to Yuygeom who silently hit it. Jb nodded.

“Good.” he said before turning around. Jackson took his pipe back.

“Yah, Jb ah.” Jackson looked up. “How come we never deal Absinthe? I mean, we sell almost everything else but that.” Jb looked over at Jr before looking at Jackson.

“Because... it doesn't sell well.” Jb said walking towards the basketball court. Jackson looked at Jb oddly.

“Doesn't sell well? Have you seen how 2AM Hyungs are selling out the ?” he asked. Jb picked up a ball. “I mean we're selling fine, but we could make more with Opium.” Jb turned around.

“We're not dealing with Opium. That's final.” he hissed. Jackson shut his mouth, putting the pipe to his mouth.

“Geez, so pissy.” Jackson said. Mark smiled at the player as he rubbed his knee before looking over at Jb. Jb scowled before turning away tossing the basket ball in the air. Youngjae hummed. Jr then started to scratch his arm before looking down.


 

You stretched your arms as you gave a happy humm. School was over for that day and it was time to head off to the academy. Luckily, the academy didn't have a set attendance record, it was more like a study hall of tutors. You stood up from your desk and notice how extremely happy Suzy was. Suzy turned to you.

“Isn't this great. No GOT7 that harasses you, we got a lot of stuff done in class and surprised Mr. Kim! All seemed good today!” she sighed happily. You smiled at her. You couldn't agree more. You were really able to focus today with out the JJproject messing with you. Suzy stood up. “Let's celebrate this fantastic day with Boba! On me!” you puffed your cheeks a bit in thought. It wouldn't hurt, plus you got only a hour of homework today so you have free time. You smiled as you gathered your things and stood up.

“Ok.” Suzy mouth dropped as here widen eyes stared at you. Your cheeks redden a bit. “W-wae?” Suzy about tackled you.

“Yumi ah!” she exclaimed, making some people in class turn around. “I was bracing my self for the rejection but you actually accepted! Aw Yumi ah!” she rubbed her cheek into yours.

“So you two finally decided to lesbian it out huh?” Suzy pulled away to glare at Jin Joo, who was standing in your home room class. You looked down, not wanting to meet her eyes. Suzy stood in front of you.

“Yah, don't you have anything better to do? Get lost!” she hissed. Jin Joo flipped her hair.

“ please.” she said. “I'm not one playing prince charming. Yah you should take your testosterone somewhere else that accepts she-men.”

“I swear to god Jin Joo!” Suzy harshly pushed her chair into her desk. You grabbed her arm.

“S-suzy shi l-let's ju-st go...” you whispered. Suzy looked at you before glaring at Jin Joo.

“Ok, I guess it would for her to get her beat a 2nd time.” Suzy said. Jin Joo scoffed.

“Yeah right, last time I checked you-”

“Sorry, but I don't listen to girls that needed back up.” Suzy wrapped her arm around yours. “Let's go Yumi ah!” Jin Joo scoffed again as you two made your way out of class.


 


 

BEATWIN's leader, Sun Hyeok, kept flipping the coin in his hand as he stared out the window. Sang Gyu looked at his leader oddly.

“Sun Hyeok shi, what's wrong?” he asked. The blond prince smirked.

“Some GOT7 groupies came to me for help.” he said, rubbing the coin “They wanted me to make GOT7 hate someone.” Sang Gyu continued to stare at Sun Hyeok oddly.

“And you took it?” he asked. His leader smirked.

“It was the girl that was with JR shi that night.” Sun Hyeok said, “I guess she was closer then we thought. No wonder Jr was so hell bent on saving her.” Sang Gyu rubbed his hands together.

“Then, that girl and Jr are dating? Then all of GOT7 will be protective of her.” he said. The older male looked at the blond prince. “So, what are you going to do?” Sun Hyeok chuckled.

“The only condition is that GOT7 must hate her.” he cooed tapping the coin against his knee, “It doesn't say I can't destroy GOT7 as well.” Sang Gyu smirked.

“Oh, I see your mind spinning, Sun Hyeok.” the blonde chuckled.

“It is. There so many ways to go about this.”

“Whats your plan?”

“Jb shi is very big on trust and loyalty.” Sun Hyeok flipped the coin in his hand. “It takes time to really be trusted by him. Just because our little kitten is in with Jr doesn't mean much. If I wanted all of them to be mad at her I could act now, but to destroy GOT7 you need to hit their leader.”

“And you plan on using the girl?”

“Exactly.” he smirked. “This will take a bit of time since we're not sure how close our little kitten is with the boys. Fetch me Jungha and Yoonhoo. The plan starts now.”


 

Suzy hummed happily on her watermelon slush boba.

“There nothing as beautiful as boba! So yummy, so chewy, so perfect.” Suzy awed. You chuckled a bit as you sip on your boba smoothie, the strawberry flavor giving your taste buds a treat. Suzy set hers down. “I'm going to get some waffles. You want some?” she asked. You cutely looked up at her as you let go of your hold on the straw. Suzy touched her cheek. “Oh yeah, you don't eat sweets unless its rice.”

“Chocolate.” you whispered. Suzy blinked at you.

“Huh?” you blushed a bit.

“If it has chocolate... I want some.” you spoke. Suzy just stare as you before slamming her hand on the table, making you and everyone else jump.

“You eat chocolate now! Since when!? Are you sick!?” Suzy held her heart and head. “No way you're Yumi ah.”

“S-Suzy shi...”

“Yumi ah would of told me no if I asked her to come with me to do something that's not school related.”

“S-uzy shi.. please c-clam down...”

“Yumi ah doesn't eat sweets! They're forbidden by her mother! Yumi ah wouldn't dare defy her mom!”

“Suzy shi...” Suzy grabbed your shoulders and stared into your eyes.

“Who are you and what have you done with my pure angel Yumi ah!?” you cheeks were heated from embarrassment, everyone was staring at you two. You avoided the eye contact with Suzy and you shrank a bit.

“T-this is e-embarrassing Suzy shi...” you whispered tugging your hands. Suzy narrowed her eyes a bit.

“You sure perfected Yumi ah, imposter.” Suzy showed her charming smile as her hold on your shoulder slid down to your wrist. “Chocolate right?” you shyly nodded. Suzy chuckled before turning to the boba woman.


 

“Kratom, we could sell Kratom.” Mark said “It's legal in the U.S, but its banned in Australia, Malaysia, and Thailand.”

“Thailand~” BamBam chimed happily after hitting the bong in his lap. Youngjae stole the bong from the babyfaced boy.

“Yah, are you trying to smoke your self into oblivion?” he asked. BamBam red eyes looked over at YoungJae as he lazily held up his hand.

“Hyung~ I can't smoke my self there... it won't make sense~ I have three more left~” BamBam words slurred a bit as he had the big goofy smile. Jackson flipped through a adult magazine before looking at the two.

“He can't overdose on it.” He said, a red eyes adverting back to the couple on the page. Youngjae sighed.

“I know, but he is taking a tone of it.” he said. Jb rubbed his thumb and pointer finger together.

“Kratom?” he asked. Mark nodded.

“Yes, some of our clients have asked us about it. Go figure most of the demand is from Malaysia.”

“Kratom is awesome~” BamBam chimed in. “I tried in in middle school once, one of the best high I ever felt man.”

“You're just a junkie BamBam.” Youngjae hissed after he took the hit from the bong. “No wonder your so stupid.”

“If we start selling some in Africa? Or even in Peru? I know a Latina who is always looking for something new.” Jr chuckled, pouring some Jack. Jb started to bounce the basket ball as he thought, Yugyeum popped some jelly beans in his mouth as he listen to his hyungs as he mixed some music on his ipad.

“I'll talk to boss about it.” Jb said tossing the ball up in the air before looking at BamBam. “You are aware you smoked almost all of your share this month in one setting. You won't get anymore till next month.” BamBam pouted.

“But Hyung...”

“If we want more then you gotta buy it somewhere else.”

“Everyone else is shwag, Hyung ours is the best.”

“Next month.”

“Even if I pay?”

“What we have right now is for our clients.”

“Ill become a client hyung.”

“Next month.” Jb said tossing the ball behind him as he headed to the stairs. Mark looked over at Jb.

“Where are you going?” he asked. Jb looked over at the boys.

“Grabbing food, no way any of you won't be after smoking like that.”

“I want Chicken!” BamBam called out.

“Pizza! Ignore the stoner.” Jackson called out. Youngjae almost choked on his hit before calling out.

“I want tteokbokki Hyung!”

“Sweet and sour pork!” called out. Jb looked at the Yugyeum who only stared back.

“....”

“Waffles?”

“....”

“And rice crackers?”

“How can you even understand him! He's not TALKING!” BamBam exclaimed lazily throwing his arms out. Jr got up.

“You all make crazy demands. You really think Jb going to be stopping at five different places for you all?” he shook his head. “You're gonna get what you get.”

“Are you coming along?” Jb asked. Jr nodded.

“Sure am.” Jb shrugged.

“Then come on then. Your the only somewhat sober person here.” The JJ Project climb the stairs and out the doors. Youngjae smirked.

“Yah, If Noona never came around, I would still think they were gay.” he said, “Bending each other over on the couch, ramming into each other in hot gay .”

“Youngjae ah... please stop. Don't need that image.” Jackson rubbed his eyes. BamBam smack the motor head next to him.

“Don't talk like Leader like that.” he muttered, Youngjae snickerd.

“No worrys. Now they get to bend Noona over on the couch.” he said. Jackson scoffed.

“No way, if anyone is bending Vanilla over it'll be me. Jb dislikes her, and Jr to big of a to touch her.” Jackson smugly stated. Mark smiled.

“Oh Jackson, you man .” he said. Jackson smirked flipping the page.

“Just a man who loves .”


 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its been a bit! Sorry guys :D