Recover

Savior

 Suzy ran a hand threw your hair as soft hums of sleep echoed in your room. Luckily, JB was never caught carrying you threw the building and disappeared before you mother could open up the door to see you and Suzy. Suzy had answers to each of your mothers questions and you just nodded to back up the stories. Suzy was able to get you to your bedroom before being kicked out by your mother who wanted to baby and scold you. Luckily, she missed the fact that Suzy opened the window so she could sneak in later. She gave you on half of a pain killer and it seemed to knock you right out, you didn't even flinch when Suzy touched you. If it wasn't for your breathing you could have easily been considered dead. Suzy sighed as she laid next to you, setting her phone for another three hours. It was currently 3:04 am and the night was still. Suzy ran another hand through your hair, playing with end of it. Suzy smiled looking at your peaceful face.

“At least you're not in pain anymore.” she whispered curling the stand of your hair around her index finger. Suzy started to sniffle and wipe her eyes with her free hand. “I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.” Your even breaths was her only reply. Suzy smiled again, moving closer to you shoulder so she could lay her head on it, closing her eyes. Your body warmth and breathing started to lullaby her back to sleep.

 

Are you ok?” cold red brown eyes looked up to curious worried ones. The rain beat against the building around them and the pink umbrella. The cold one scoffed, shifting her eyes away. The rain became background noise in the silence. The soft eyes that belonged to you glossed over with concern as you crouched down to look at the punk style girl in front of you. Her cold eyes wouldn't meet yours. You studied the girl in front of you before pulling out a handkerchief and extending towards Suzy. Suzy shifted her eyes over to yours. You smile softly, “the first step to dry eyes is to collect the tears.”

 

 

Jr tossed again over to the right side, forcing his eyes to stay closed but knew he'd have to open them, again. Jr sighed letting his eye open up. The crescent moon peeked between dark clouds against the night sky. Jr lazily watched the clouds move as he shifted his arm behind his head. Another still moment passed before he shifted on to his back, staring at the ceiling. He was wide awake. Another sigh escaped his lips before sitting up in the bed taking a look around the room. Yugyeom laid in the bed beside him, back pressed against the mattress and nose pointed to the ceiling. Next to his bed was Mark, who laid on his left side. Jr's eyes went to the bed that was across from Yugyeom's. There laid Youngjae who laid in his side letting his arms flop off the side. Evident that he must of fallen asleep while watching over Jackson. Who laid on the bed next to his. Jackson was placed on his back but his head tilted to the left as he right arm laid on top of the covers. Jackson was in the worst shape compared to the rest of the six members, which is why Jr knew Jb that the sitting figure on te couch next to the bed was Jb. The leaders elbow rested on the arm of the couch as his face rested on his knuckles. His free hand was resting on the stomach of the second youngest member of the group. BamBam head laid on Jb's thigh as he hugged a pillow to his chest. It was no secret that to the members that BamBam was a clingy person. It was hard, but once BamBam grew a attachment to a person, he would be very intimate and loyal. And out of everyone in GOT7, he was the most attached to JB. If JB liked it, BamBam did too. If JB hated it, BamBam did too. If JB jumped off a bridge, BamBam would follow. When BamBam shuts down, he needs to be with JB. Jr figure by how the two boys are sleeping, BamBam had a shut down. Jr knew why BamBam would have had one and as the great circle of life always goes to death, his thoughts went to you. Jr's eye furrowed. Were you ok? Were your stitches holding up? Did Suzy really remember her training? Jr covered his face with his hands and a small groan escaped his lips.

“She's fine.” Jr looked up from his hands to see JB eyes looking at him. Jr placed his hand in his lap.

“Did I wake you?” he asked even though he knew the answer. Jb lifted his head from his knuckled so he could flex his wrist.

“I was never fell asleep.” Jb said laying his head back down on his knuckles. Jr looked up to the ceiling as a small sigh escaped his lips. Jb was a very light sleeper thanks to his constant need to be alert all the time. A fly landing on a desk on the opposite side of the window could wake the kid up. Jr ran a hand though his hair.

“Sorry.” he whispered. Jb closed his eyes.

“Maybe you should take some sleeping pills.” he said. Jr shook his head.

“I don't need them.”

“You'll stay up if you don't. In consequence you'll be too tired to see Vanilla.” Jr looked at his best friend, shock on his face. Jb opened one eye to look at his friend. “Your mind is pretty much reeks of Vanilla. You'd think you had a bakery in there.”

“She was stabbed Jb.” silence. Jr let out a hard breath, “If I was there.”

“She would have been stabbed still and you'd be the one laying on my lap instead of BamBam.” Jb said, closing his eyes. Jr bit his lip as he stared out the window, his nails digging into the sheets under him.

“I'm so pissed.”

“I know.”

“Aren't you?” Jb opened his eyes, meeting Jr's fiery ones.

“Extremely.”

 

 

Beep, beep

Your groaned , turning your head away form the noise. Stop it.

Beep, beep

Stop, please...

Beep, beep.

You sighed, turning your body to reach towards the alarm. Your eyes widen as a soft yelp escaped your lips, hands flying to your side. Your squeezed your eyes shut as another painful sigh escaped from your lips.

“Yumi?” you felt the bed next to you shift as a hand laid on your shoulder. You turned your head to see a worried sleepy Suzy. You blinked.

“Suzy?” Suzy looked over your face before reaching over to turn off your alarm clock. “Suzy, why?”

“I had to make sure your stitches didn't reopen.” Suzy whispered looking at your bedroom door before looking back down at you. You blink again, trying to turn on light bulbs in your head. Stitches? Reopen? Suzy in your room? Slowly, you started turning on light switches in your head. BEAT WIN, GOT7, the fight, the running, the hospital room, the cab ride, and even the stabbing replayed in your mind. You eyes widen.

“Omo...”

“No need to worry. I've replace the bandages and cleaned them up well. They haven’t opened once, thankfully.” Suzy said, sliding off the bed. “Those pain killers really knocked you out. You didn't once flinch all night.”

“Y-you we-re here all night?” you asked. Suzy nodded.

“No way was I going to leave your side.”

“D-did my mom?” Suzy patted your cheek.

“Didn't even know I was here. She's a loud walker so I could always hear her coming. She sure checks in on you a lot.” you let out a soft sigh. Suzy looked at the alarm clock. “Do you always wake up at 5?”

“Yes.” you said. Suzy scrunch her face.

“So early.” she mumbled. You smiled at her. Suzy smiled back but suddenly started to slide under your bed. You looked down confused until the click of your bed room door opening made you look up. Your mom looked in puzzled. You blinked.

“U-umma?” you asked. Your mother took another scan of your room before her eyes falling on you.

“You haven’t gotten out of bed yet?” your mother asked. You looked down at the sheets covering you before looking up at your mom.

“I-I was just abo-about too.” you said. Your mom nodded before looking at your alarm.

“Your three minutes behind schedule. Are you feeling ok?”

“Y-yeah. Just had trouble sleeping.” you said shifting your covers around. Your mom nodded.

“I probably would too if someone puked on me.” she muttered. “Hurry up so you can send your father off to work.” she turned around and closed the door. You could hear your mother gushing at your dad as her voice started to fade. You sighed, rubbing your eyes.

“Three minutes? Not like you're in the army.” Suzy muttered as she started to crawl from under your bed. You looked at Suzy with a frown.

“That's the third time I’ve lied to her.” you whispered. Suzy pouted at you.

“You're gaining character.” she whispered. Your frown didn't fade as Suzy sighed standing up, muttering a small apology. You started to shift a bit, but the pain in your side shot up your body. You gave a small hiss, holding your side again. Suzy shifted the covers off you along with your hands to lift up your shirt. “It's starting to hurt again?”

“Y-yeah.” you whispered. Suzy frowned at you before quitly sneaking to the other side of your bed, grabbing the bottle Fei gave you. She came back to your side opening the bottle.

“You're going to need another one.” she said. You shook your head, feeling groggily from the one before and the last thing you need to do is go back asleep. Suzy dumped a couple pills of different sized into her hand. “Don't worry, I cut up a couple so the dose was smaller.” you eyed her.

“Are you sure it'll be ok to use?”

“I know how to cut up pills.” Suzy looked away from your curious eyes, “don't ask, just trust me.” You hesitantly held out your hand. If it means for the pain in your side to stop them might as well. Suzy got up and sat on the bed to help you into a sitting position. She handed you the glass of water from last night and the smallest pill in her hand. You took the pill easier this time and swallowed. You looked at Suzy.

“So, now what?” you asked. Suzy pursed her lips before standing up.

“Can you walk?” she asked. You looked at your legs before looking at Suzy, starting to feel lighter. You blinked.

“That pill sure worked fast.” you whispered, feeling the pain in your side fading. Suzy smiled.

“That woman makes the perfect pain killers.” she held out a hand. “Let's see you walk.” Though you felt funny, your started to move your body over the side of you bed. You feet touched the ground and you slowly stood up. Your balance was a little wobbly but you were standing. A improvement compared to yesterday. Suzy gripped your hands as she help you steadily walk. A small smile on her face. “I feel like a mom watching her baby walk for the first time.” you chuckled softly at your friend. Suzy sighed in relief, slowly walking you towards your bathroom.

 

 

“Owie, owie, ow, ow.” Jackson whined as Fei pressed cotton against the scrape on his leg. Fei pulled away to only place it on another part of the wound, making Jackson whine again.

“You're such a baby.” Fei muttered in chinese, still nursing his leg. Jackson pouted.

“Noona, couldn't you be more gentle. I'm a suffering patient.” he responded in their mother tongue. Fei sighed.

“I still want to examine your head to see whats wrong in there.” she said. Jackson smirked at her.

“You could examine my head any day you'd like. You'll see there is nothing wrong with it. Just use gently .” Fei rolled her eyes before smacking Jackson on the head, making him whine in protest. “You had that one coming.” Mark called from his bed. Jackson rubbed his head before aiming his upset face towards Mark.

“Shut up.” he whined. Youngjae chuckled.

“I guess you must have said something dirty.” he laughed. Jackson pouted looking at Fei, who paid him no mind.

“Just take it easy for the next couple days.” Fei said standing up, looking at JB. “make sure Jackson is not on his legs a lot. Nothing damaging happened, but his muscle aren't completely relaxed so it can be uncomfortable.”

“Yes, noona.” Jb bowed to her. Fei nodded as she walked away. She stop and turned around.

“Oh yeah, your friend. Make sure you bring her over today so I can examine her stitches. Hopefully, they didn't get undone or infected because of that idiot with her.” Fei said walking away. Jackson looked over at JB.

“Vanilla is not here?” he asked. Youngjae blinked confused.

“Why isn't noona here?” he asked. Jb rubbed his eyes.

“She wanted to go home.”

“And Fei noona just let her?”

“Just get cleaned up so we can go.” Jb said, heading towards the door being trailed by BamBam. Jackson raised his brow before looking at the others in the room. Jr let out a annoyed moan before following JB. Mark smiled at Jackson.

“I'll take a shower first.” he said before heading towards the door. Jackson pointed.

“Y-yah! You crazy... I'm handicapped! Help me!” he called out. Youngjae smirked at his hyung before wrapping a arm around Yugyeom as they headed towards the door.

“See you in the showers Hyung~” he cooed. Jackson finger didn't falter as he watched s leave the room.

“You ing boys. Yah!” he called out, clumsily climbing out of bed, “Fei noona just said to watch me! Yah!”

 

 

“I hope you don't get written up.” you said, walking arm and arm slowly down the street with Suzy. You had a couple of extra uniforms in your closet so you let Suzy borrow one. Suzy was a bit taller and more curvy than compared to you. So your uniform fit a bit tight and short on her. Suzy smiled at you.

“It'll be fine. I'm just happy we got to actually have a sleep over. We got to bathe together, brush our teeth together, comb each others hair. It's like we are regular best friends.” she said happily. You smiled too. Even though you were paranoid of being caught, you did have a lot of fun with Suzy this morning. It was nice to wake up to see your friend beside you. You frowned.

“I'm sorry you couldn't eat.” you said. Suzy waved her hand.

“No biggie. I'm sure if I say I’m hungry at school I’d get s feast.” she joked. You laughed shaking your head.

“Yeah, I guess so.” you said. Suzy smiled faltered a bit while looking at you. You typically wouldn't laugh out loud like that or agreed so easily with her. Suzy tighten her hold on you. Must be the pain killers. You smiled at Suzy. Your felt a bit giddy and cheeky, which was strange since your shy. But it felt great. You felt great. Suzy gave a sigh.

“I wish we didn't have to walk so far.” you nodded.

“Sorry.” you said. Suzy shook her head.

“Don't be sorry, you're a victim.” she huffed, “seriously, I’m going to beat up every GOT7 member.”

“Why are you walking?!” the girls jumped, surprised when Jr appeared what felt like out of no where. Jr came to your side, gripping your elbow. “You shouldn't be walking, what if you open your stitches?”

“I'm ok.” you said, bowing your head slightly to him. His bruises on his face finally colored purple and the swelling went down. Jr scoffed.

“Fine my .” he muttered. Suzy narrowed her eyes before smacking his arm away from you. Jr looked at her surprised.

“Don't hang on her.” Suzy hissed, Jr narrowed his eyes.

“Do we really need to do this right now?” he asked. Suzy scrunch up her face.

“I always need to do it.” she said. Jr sighed.

“Whatever. C'mon Vanilla, we're heading back to the Miss A hide out.” Jr said, gripping your arm again. Your eyes widen as you tried to pull away.

“I can't, I-I have school.” you said. Jr looked at you in disbelief.

“You're really trying to sit threw class like that?” Jb appeared with the rest of GOT7. Suzy scoffed.

“Looks like everyone got released.” Suzy said. You studied the boys. They were much cleaner compared to yesterday, however the visible scars on their face and bodies had scabbed over and the bruises on there faces turned to the healing purple color. You eyes fell on BamBam who stood next to Jb, in response he looked away and slightly shifted towards Jb, rubbing his hands together.

“Fei noona said that you should return today to get checked up on.” Jb said. You shifted your eyes as shifted closer to Suzy.

“I need to attend class.” you said. Jr groaned.

“School, home, why are you so hell bent on not getting better?” he asked. You looked at him.

“I feel fine.” you said.

“Fine?” Jr scoffed rubbed his eyes with his free hand before looking back at you. “One wrong move and you could reopen it.”

“Her stitches are holding up fine.” Suzy butted in. Jr eyes shifted from you to her.

“Sorry, If I don't trust your judgment.” he said, Suzy narrowed her eyes.

“I think out of all of us here, I'm more certified to make that decision.” you let out a low sigh before looking at Jr.

“I promise I’m ok.” you said, your voice hinting annoyance. The GOT7 members all looked at you with a surprise look on their face. Jr gaped at you before turning to look at Jb, who had his eye brow raised. YoungJae cleared his throat.

“Well that was weird.” he whispered.

“That was hot.” Jackson responded. Jb crossed his arms.

“You know, pain killers only stop you from feeling the pain. They're not medicine.” he said. You shifted your eyes to the ground. Suzy pulled you closer to her.

“Look, standing in the street won't help her recover any faster.” Suzy said

“Right, so we'll just take to noona so she can help her.” Mark said.

“I need to go to school.” you responded. Jr sighed in aggravation.

“Seriously, this is ridiculous. Have you always been this stubborn?”

“Noona always put school before anything else.”

“Shut up Youngjae.”

“What? She's always says she need to go to school.”

“You're not helping.”

“The only help that needs to happen is for you guys to move so we can continue so she can sit down.”

“I agree, sitting at the hide out so Fei noona can check her out.”

“She doesn't want to go.”

“Well, she has too.”

“Jr I swear to Buddha.”

“After school.” You connected eyes with Jr. “After school, I promise i'll go with you.” the rest of the members all turned to each other with surprised featutes.

“Vanilla...” you held up your pinky finger to Jr, nodding your head at him.

“I'll go after school. Promise.” you said. There was silence as Jr bit his lip.

“Vanilla, I don't think...” he was caught off when Jb appeared to link his pinky with yours, surprising you both. Jb held his thumb out to you.

“Deal.” he said, touching his thumb against yours, “but, If I feel like you won't make it threw the school day, I’ll personally drag you out. Understand?” you frowned, but gave a nod. Jr gaped at him.

“Jb?” Jb shifted his eyes away as he turned around, releasing your pinky.

“Let's go.” he said walking towards the group. You started to walk making Suzy who was connected to you walk as well. Jr started to rub his temple.

“What the ?” he whispered. You halted when Yugyeum appeared in front of you, his eyes boring into yours. You blinked as he shifted around you to tug at your backpack straps.

“Oh, I can carry...” you trailed off when Yugyeum's eyes met yours again. After a hear beat you felt him move the on strap over your free arm. Suzy untangled her arm so he could get the other one off you.

“Don't you run off with that.” Suzy muttered, relinking your arms together. Yugyeom through one strap around his shoulder before placing a a hand on your lower back, urging your forward. You bowed slightly to the younger male.

“Thank you.” you said. Yugyeom stayed quite, shifting his eyes around his surroundings. Jr pointed a finger as his lips twitch.

“This little...” he muttered. Jb looked back before looking forward, noticing BamBam's shifting eyes and uncomfortable stance. Jb placed a hand on the back of his neck as he walked with the younger boy who kept rubbing his hands together.

 

 

“Would you like some water?” Suzy asked, after she got you seated at your desk. You smiled at her.

“No thank you.” you said. Suzy shook her head.

“I'll get you a water bottle. You'll need to stay hydrated.” Suzy said. You nodded slightly as a response. Suzy smiled at you before shifting her eyes to the GOT7 boys. “Don't pull anything funny.” she threatened before turning away to walk out the door. BamBam slowly sneaked out of the group as well. Yugyeum placed your bag on top of your desk. You smiled at him.

“Thank you.” you said. Yugyeom only nodded his head before moving away from your desk. Mark appeared in front of your desk, hand inside his own.

“I did your math homework for you.” he said, pulling out a sheet of paper. Your eyes widened at the paper as he placed it on your desk. “Suzy said you'd had trouble with it, and with all that happened yesterday I figured it would be nice if you didn't have to worry about it.” your eyes shifted from the paper to Mark. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. He did your homework? You weren't sure if you were grateful or embarrassed. You shook your head.

“I-I, I couldn't...” you started.

“We wouldn't want your perfect record to be ruined.” Mark said. Your eyes shifted to the paper. You felt guilty turning in a paper that wasn't yours. Mark smiled leaning on your desk. “If you want, I can show you how to do it. If it'll ease your guilt.” the guilt didn't wash off your face as your eyes shifted to the paper. Jackson leaned on your desk next, surprising you. His goofy smiled appeared.

“Don't look so fluster Vanilla. Your pouting face is such a turn on.” he purred. Your eyes scanned over him as a frown made its way to your lips. You could tell he got it worst compared to the other members. His face had more cuts, his knuckled were more bruised, and he didn't stand as straight as he usually did.

“Are you ok?” you asked. Jackson smiled faded into a pout.

“I do hurt a little.” his pout was replaced by a teasing smirk as he grabbed a strand of hair to twirl his finger around. “I heal much faster if you were my nurse.” you felt our cheeks heat at his suggestive tone. Jr smacked the back of his head, earning a groan from the Chinese male. Jb sat at his desk.

“Go to the nurses office to rest.” Jb said. Jackson stood up.

“I don't need to go.” he said. Jb set his feet on top of his desk.

“Yugyeum, make sure he stays there.” the leader said. Yugyeom bowed before grabbing Jackson by the arm. Jackson narrowed his eyes at the younger male before shifting to Jb.

“So uncool.” he said. Jb looked up at him.

“Drink some water while you're in there.” he said. Jackson started muttering in Chinese as the makane lead him out.

“That's where you should be heading.” Jr said, taking his seat next to yours. You shifted your eyes towards him before looking at the paper in front of you. Youngjae placed a hand on your shoulder, surprising you. He smiled.

“Noona, i'll see you after school, ok?” you smiled and nodded your head. Youngjae let his hand linger on your shoulder before slowly pulling in off, taking in a deep breath. He wiped his nose before walking out the door. Mark pinched your cheek before following behind. You rubbed your cheek as you looked down at the math homework in front of you. Jb closed his eyes and laid his head back.

“Mark would be disappointed if you didn't turn that in.” he said. “He took his time on it.” you brought the paper closer to you with guilt written on your face.

 

Suzy stopped in front of the vending machine. Her eyes searching for the water button as she unwrinkled bill from her wallet.

“Here.” she turned to see BamBam, his head slightly tilted down and his eyes not meeting Suzy's. She looked at him with a uncertain look as she took the bill.

“Trying to make up for something?” she asked, putting his bill into the eater. She heard BamBam give a sigh as she heard him ruffle his hair.

“Yes... no...” he huffed out. “I just wanted something to drink.”

“Yeah, sure.” She said, pressing the water button. The machine clinked as the bottle dropped to the bottom. BamBam rubbed his cheek as another sighed escaped his lips.

“It's just...” Suzy looked at the younger male as she reached for the bottle. BamBam ruffled his hair again as a frustrated look painted his face. Suzy raised her brow at him as she stood up straight. He looked at Suzy before shifting his eyes away then back. “I said I was thirsty.” he snatched the bottle from Suzy's hands and went to open it. He froze, hand still around the cap as he nibbled his bottom lip before tossing the bottle in his hand. Suzy awed.

“You're really torn.” she said. BamBam rubbed his eyes before sliding it down his face, staring at the bottle in his hand. He let another sigh out, tossing the bottle to Suzy before walking away. Suzy caught it with ease and watched the frustrated boy walk away.

 

 

 

The throbbing from your side started up again in your literature class. You softly let out a uncomfortable hiss as your right arm slid over your stomach to hold your side. Your action alerted the three around you. Jr eyes widen looking at you.

“Vanilla, does it hurt?” he asked. You shook your head as you nibbled on your lip. Jb narrowed his eyes at you as he shifted his feet from the desk to the ground. Your eyes widen, looking at him.

but, If I feel like you won't make it threw the school day, I’ll personally drag you out. Understand?”

You removed your hand from your side back to your desk, trying to give him a reassuring smile. Jb eyes never removed themselves from your as he shifted them under his desk. Jr looked from you to Jb, who met his eyes. Suzy started to rub your back gently. You focused your eyes back on the sentence your teacher started writing on the board, hoping you face didn't show any pain. Just make it threw this class and take another pill you chanted to yourself, copying the words from the board to your notebook. Ignoring the pain in your side.

 

 

“This was not part of our deal!” Jin Joo snapped, her eyes glaring daggers into BEATWIN's leaders eyes. “Not only are they hurt but they're hanging around that more. Yugyeom was carrying her bag and everything!” SunHyeok flipped his butterfly knife in his hand.

“She's at school?” he asked.

“ never misses a day.” Jin Joo's Right muttered. Sunhyeok hummed in amusement.

“Interesting.” he said looking at his knife. Jin Joo scoffed.

“'Interesting' isn't what our deal was, getting them to hate her was!” she snapped. Hyeok shifted his eyes to her.

“They will.” he said. Jin Joo placed her hands on her hip.

“When? Tomorrow? Next week?” she started tapping his wrist as if it had a watch, “We don't have time for you to sit around ok. They need to hate her asap.” Hyeok stood up, pointing his knife at them. The three girls huddled together in fear.

“Be patient, or I’ll cut your tongue out.” he hissed. The three gulped. He pulled his knife away with a hum as he swaggered towards a door, a low chuckle escaping his lips. “Kitten must be tougher than I thought.”

 

Min narrowed her eyes. Suzy shifted hers away.

“I'm sure we said not to bring her back.” Min hissed, looking at Jb. Jb looked back at you an Suzy before facing Min again.

“Sorry.” was all he said. Min growled under her breath ran a hand through her hair.

“No ing respect.”

“We need Vanilla to be looked at.” Jr said. Min narrowed her eyes at him before her eyes shifting towards you. You coward under her stare a bit.

“I see you're walking fine.” she said. You shifted your eyes.

“O-only, cause Suzy is he-lping me.” you said. Min sighed before looking down at her feet.

“Jimin ah! Bring a wheel chair.” Min looked back up at you. “We'll do your check up now.” she shifted her eyes towards JB. “You can wait in the waitng area. And you can wait out by the trash cans.” Suzy let out a breath, meeting eyes with Min. Jimin pulled up with a wheel chair.

“Here you go, unni.” she said. Min mentioned you towards the wheel chair.

“We'll bring your back now, miss.” Min said. You looked at Suzy who untangled herself from you. You sat in the wheel chair slowly, giving a thank you to the younger girl holding it. Min replaced Jimin behind you before pushing you away from the group. Suzy rubbed her eyes letting out another hard sigh.

 

“They're still in.” Fei said, examining your stab wound. “They're a little irradiated. But that's expected since you refused to rest.” you shifted your eyes away from the woman.

“Sorry.” you whispered. Fei only gave a hum in response, picking up a clip board.

“You'll feel pain for the next couple of weeks and be a little sore for the next two months. I recommend you do a lot of resting so you don't strain yourself.” she said. You nodded.

“Yes ma'am.” you responded. Fei wrote a couple on the board before looking at you.

“Switch out your bed sheets every three days and use a regular wash cloth during showers. I would like to keep you here for the next few hours just so the irritation can reside before you go anywhere.” she said, “luckily, you don't have any infections.”

“Suzy did a good job.” you said. Fei cleared as she shifted her head.

“I'll let the boys know they can come see you.” she said. You started awkwardly buttoning up your shirt.

What exactly is the relationship between these girls and Suzy?