Project

Savior

“Nice doing business with you.” Jb smiled shaking hands with the older gentleman, who shook his hand uneasily, probably do to his young age. However, JYP has always had younger people. Plus there was a older male with them, so the transaction was legit.

“No worries. Call back anytime.” the man said before walking away. JB politely bowed at the man before turning to look at everyone else. The older male with them was talking with someone else, exchanging money before the male left. The older male, Junho, chuckled.

“Yah, you scored a deal with these kiddos.” he said looking around. Jr opened up the gun case smiling at the AK -47. BamBam started to jump up and down.

“Toys! Toys! Junho hyung you wanna play?” he asked. Junho shook his head.

“Some other time, but I gotta drop this off to the boss.” he said before barking orders to the trainees to get the guns loaded. JR closed the case before getting up.

“Yah Youngjae ah!” Youngjae turned around intime to catch the keys JR tossed him. “Make sure these get to the hideout.” Everyone looked at Jr.

“Eh?!”

“Where are you going?” Jb asked, a confused expression planted on his face “You were the most excited about this shipment.” Jr smiled sheepishly.

“Ah.. well... I just wanted some... ice cream?” he hesitated, making everyone stare at him oddly. Mark smirked.

“Going to hist Bracelet?” he stated making JR flustered. JB narrowed his eyes while everyone gasped. BamBam fell to his knees.

“What's up with this noona!? Hyung's ditching us for her!” he cried. Jr face flush a shade of pink.

“I-I wasn't going to visit Vanilla!” he called out flustered. Jackson sighed as Junho came up next to him confused.

“Bracelet? Vanilla?” he asked. Jackson crossed his arms.

“Well. Vanilla is a girl who tried to steal JB's bracelet, now the two can't leave here alone.” Jackson said nodding his head.

“Jackson hyung is after her too!” Youngjae said pointing at the player. “More then just a tap!” Jackson scoffed.

“Am not.”

“Are too, you're so into your chase game that you got caught.”

“Oh please! I'm not that into her!”

“Are too Jackson hyung!”

“BamBam you're not helping...”

“Oh but Jr hyung likes Noona too!”

“*Gasp* It's a love triangle!”

“Y-yah, don't bring me into this!”

“No it's not!”

“Ok you two.. lets clam down...”

“But the whole thing started with JB hyung! Could leader be in it too!”

“Omo! She does have him as that hell English assignment partner!”

“Its a four way!”

“GOT7 is going to be destroyed by one noona!”

“You two are going a lil far with that one....”

“I don't like Vanilla!”

“Hyungs ar-”

“Shut up!” JB shot one of the bullets into the air making the boys all tighten their lips. Yugyeom was tinkering with the guns as well. JB narrowed his eyes at everyone. “Enough with her already. Stop it.”

Youngjae elbowed BamBam jokingly.

“Looks like so-Wha!” Youngjae jumped when JB shot the bullet close to his right foot.

“I said stop it.” Jb handed the AK over to Yugyeom who disconnected it. Youngjae and BamBam were pale in the face. Junho started laughing.

“Wow this is priceless. Jb ah you sure are a real leader.” Junho said walking away laughing. JB bowed his head a bit politely before looking away from the group. Jr awkwardly looked over at Jackson before chuckling.

“Jackson ah... do you actually like Vanilla?” he asked. Jackson scoffed.

“No.” Jackson looked at Jr, “what about you?” Jr started to awardly laughed while looking way.

“Of course n-not. She's just funny...” The two stood in silence. Jr awkwardly coughed. “It sure is hot today.”


 

You hung up your uniform, admiring it you smoothed over the yellow fabric with your hand. A clean neatly pressed uniform always looked the best.

“Yumi ah!” your mom called out to you. “Could you run to the store for me?”

“Yea Umma.” You called back respectfully with a huge smile on your face. Any moment to get out of your apartment you'd take. Not that you hated your family, just all they wanted was you to study so being locked up in your room feels stuffy. You liked the out doors more anyway.


 

You smiled breathing in the fresh air as your hand ran over the gentle texture of the paper. You walked slowly toward the market, making your freedom last longer, even by a second.

“Ah little hooker!” You felt someone pat your back. You squeaked and jumped away, turning around you met face to face with Taecyeon who was grinning stupidly. “Sorry, didn't mean to scare you.” You place a hand over your heart, calming it down while you bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” you said politely. Taecyeon smiled before looking around you.

“Yah, no Jr ah? Aren’t you two a item? Or was it a one night thing, lil hooker.” he asked. You pouted.

“Jr shi and I are just classmates.” you said, the narrowed your eyes a bit even no one could tell “I'm not a hooker either, sir.” Taecyeon started to laugh.

“Oh right, hookers hate being called hookers. Ok, little .”

“Noona is a hooker?” you both turned to meet eyes with a curious Youngjae. Oh great.

“Ah, Youngjae ah!” Taecyeon greeted happily. You bowed a bit to the younger male.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” you mummbled. Youngjae smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo hyung, annyeong noona.” he said, before looking at you curiously. “Are you two dating?”

“Eh!?”

“Hell no. Taecyeon scoffed “I don't want to go to jail for sleeping with a minor. Especially a undeveloped minor.” You didn’t know to feel offended or be happy he took no interest in you. Youngjae crossed his arms.

“Then what are you two doing here?”

“We bumped into each other.” Taecyeon said. “I'm getting some soju for boss, and some condoms. What about you?” You face to bright red while you covered your mouth. Condoms! Youngjae nodded.

“Getting some new rims. Ah, then what about you noona?” He then looked at your hand to see the paper. With out a word he snatched the piece of paper looking over it. You pouted at him. Honestly, no manners. “Oh, errands huh? How about I come with you noona?” Your eyes widen.

“E-eh? A-aniyo, it's a o-k.”

“Ok? Are you planing on carrying a bag of rice around yourself?! A skinny thing like you?”

“I-I live c-lose by. I'll be ok.”

“Oh, noona lives around here?” You saw the mischievous glint in his eyes, your stomach dropped. Youngjae slid closer to you wrapping a arm around your shoulder. “Let's go together noona!” Taecyeon with a jolly expression wrapped a arm around your shoulder too.

“Yeah let's all go together!”

“Let's go!”

“Yeah! Let's go!”

“W-wait!” But there was nothing you could do, the boys dragged you towards the market.


 

“Ah this bread is amazing!” Youngjae cheered.

“It just melts in your mouth!” Taecyeon cried. The bread lady smiled.

“Ah, I'm glad you like it.” You stood a couple feet away, watching the JYP boys take a huge interest in the bread. If you were a anime character you would have had the sweat bubble appear on your head. Ignoing the two, your looked at your paper.

“Green pepers...” you mumbled looking around.

“Noona, ah~” You turned around to see Youngjae holding a piece of bread towards you. You jumped back a bit, surprised how close it was. You politely shook your head.

“No thank you.” you shyly said. Youngjae pouted.

“Aw, noona, don't be like that. Ah~”

“Really... thank you but I don't want it.”

“Noona~”

“Aw don't be like that lil hooker. Just take it!” Taecyeon jolly smiled while he forced the piece of bread into your mouth, almost making you choke. You coughed a bit, shocked. How could he just shove it in your mouth? Taecyeon smiled. “Good right?” You wanted to glare at him, but you were trying not to die on the bread.

“Noona! Noona! Lookie!” Youngjae said pointing somewhere over by the candy. “Let's get some!”

“Hey lil hooker! Look at that meat! Its a+!” Taecyeon said tugging on your arm pointing over at the meat section.

“Noona! They have some tteokbokki samples!”

“Hooker ah, look at that Soju price! It's cheap here!”

You rested your head against the rail on the cart as the two boys pointed at the different items that you don't need. You sighed.


 

“Ah. I gotta go. Boss is waiting!” Taecyeon chimed, holding a bag of rice over one shoulder and a case of soju and a small bag that held a box of condoms in the other.

“Ok, bye hyung.” Youngjae smiled waving bye. You bowed to the older male. Taecyeon gently set the rice on the ground.

“See ya, Youngjae ah. You too hooker ah.” He said before taking off. You smiled a bit. You were able to shop safely even with the crazy boys that were with you, and some how you've accepted 'hooker' as a pet name, kinda like how GOT7 calls you Vanilla, except for Mark who calls you Bracelet. You notice Youngjae bend over to pick you your rice. Your face fell.

“Gwenchanayo Youngjae shi.” You started softly. “I-I can carry it.” Youngaje smiled at you.

“How could a man leave a girl to carry a big thing of rice by herself?” he said. “Plus, I'm curious where noona lives.” That was your fear. You shook your head.

“M-my mom... will get mad.” you said softly. Obviously, Youngjae didn't care.

“Let's go! It's this way right?” You groaned when the male headed towards your apartment.


 

On no. You froze in your tracks, almost making Youngjae bump into you. Your mom stood on the patio, most likely on the phone, watering some plants out there. She couldn't see you with Youngjae, or any boy in that matter. You heard it for a month when you told your mom when you had a crush on a oppa when you were younger, she'd go nuts with you bring a random boy around. You turned around with wide eyes, making Youngjae stare at you oddly.

“What's wrong noona?” he asked.

“My mom...” you whispered. “She's o-ut side...” Youngjae looked up to see your mom. He smiled.

“Oh, so that's where you live huh?”

“P-please hang ov-er the rice.”

“Eh? Why?”

“M-my mom...”

“I'm a stand up citizen Noona, she'd love me.”

“P-please... yo-u're gonna g-et me in t-t-rouble.” You pouted. You must of look pitiful because he handed over the rice to you. You hugged it like a teddy bear while you bowed, thanking him before scurrying off towards the apartment, Praying to god that your mom didn't see. Youngjae clicked his tounge before looking back up at the patio. He smiled.

“Noona liked SHINee huh?” he joked, seeing the SHINee poster from your window next to the patio doors, that so happen to be next to a tall tree.


 

You sighed laying on your bed. You've been studying once you go home for nonstop only stopping to eat or go to the bathroom. You closed your eyes.

“I guess I should wash up for the night.” You said, getting up from your bed.


 

“That right one?”

“The one with SHINee on it you dummy.”

“Oh looks like Bracelet is still awake.” Mark said pointing to your window. Youngjae nodded.

“Yup. Right next to that tree and patio.” he said. BamBam tsked.

“Such a easy break in.” he said. Jr smacked BamBam.

“Don't you dare .”

“How did you even find out?” JB asked, his arms crossed looking at your window. Jackson tapped Youngjae.

“Did you stalk her?”

“No, I bumped into her while getting the rims. I carried her bag of rice for her.” Youngjae. Jr gaped.

“Vanilla let you carry a bag for her?” he said. Youngjae smiled.

“What? Jealous hyung?” he chuckled when Jr face fell a bit before turning red.

“An-ani.” he said turning away crossing his arm. Mark looked at the makane.

“You don't seem to surprised.” he said. Yugyeom looked at Mark before looking foreword.

Jackson mouth dropped.

“You... your not surprised!”

“He always looks like that...” BamBam muttered. Jr grabbed Yugyeom's shoulder.

“You already knew where she lived?” Yugyeom blinked at Jr, Jr groaned. “How do you know?” Yugyeom just looked away, back over at the window. Youngjae mouth dropped.

“From when Jr and Noona where jumped by Beat Win!?” he exclaimed. Yugyeom just stared at Youngjae. BamBam looked at Youngjae.

“Wait... how did you get that?!”

“So you walked her home?”

“...”

“Oh, because she was hurt. That would explain why you were gone for a bit.”

“...”

“I didn't think you brought her all the way home...”

“She freaked out when I came along. Playing favorites with us.”

“...”

“Your right she wasn't in her right mind.”

“HE'S NOT SAYING ANYTHING OR MOVING! HOW ARE YOU GETTING ALL THAT!?” Bam Bam exclaimed. Jackson smacked BamBam.

“Don't yell, its night time! People are sleeping!” Jackson scolded. JB ignored the boys and just stared at the window. The lights turned off in the window. Signaling you were off to bed. Jb turned away.

“Let's go.” he said. Everyone looked shocked.

“Eh? What about Vanilla?” Jr said pointing at the window.

“Yeah, we aren't going to do a ?” Jackson asked. BamBam face paled.

“On that noona! No way!” Mark smiled at JB.

“Not going to bug her?” he asked. Jb rubbed his bracelet.

“No point. I'm leaving. Do what you want.” he said leaving. Youngjae crossed his arms.

“Leader hyung is so confusing. Wants to mess with her then he wants nothing to do with her Is he bipolar?” he asked walking. Mark started to chuckle skipping to catch up with JB. BamBam smiled.

“I could totally egg her window now!” Bam cheered taking off. Yugyeom silently followed.. Jackson sighed.

“I thought was about to go down.” He sighed. Jr lightly smiled before looking up at your window. He felt a light pat on his chest. “Wanting to peep? You ert.” Jackson joked. Jr face turned red.

“I-I wasn't thinking that! You're the one who wanted to . You're the ert.” Jr said flustered. Jackson chuckled.

“I'm not the one wanting to sneak into her window right now am I?” Jr turned bright red as Jackson laughed walking away. Jr glared at the male, but then turned to look at your window.

“Let's go Jr!” Jb yelled from up the street. Jr smiled.

“I'm coming!” Jb watched Jr, but then took a glance up at your window as well. Youngjae looked at Mark.

“You see Bipolar. He told us to do what we want then demanded Jr to come along.” He said. Jb punched Youngjae in the face before walking off. Youngjae held his face while he groaned. “What the Hyung!? Aish..” He had tears in his eyes as he held his cheek. Bambam started to die laughing while pointing at Youngjae. Mark patted Youngjae's shoulder.

“You had it coming.


 

You came down the stairs reading your English-Korean dictionary, trying to select a word from it.

Hello, happy... r(l)azy.” You spoke, English wasn't your strong point. You sighed closing the book. You could stick with Goodbye. That would be easy right? You pouted hopping down from the last step. You looked up at the clear sky happily. It was so clear and nice, it felt like anything wonderful could happen. I was like heaven was asking for a wish. You smiled. Tell me your wish.

Sowoneul malhaebwa

ni mamsokae itneun jageun ggoomeul malhaebwa.” You sang softly while walking down the street.

geulaeyo nan nul saranghae

unjaena miduh ggoomdo yuljungdo da joogo shippuh” you cutely started to copy the hand movements. There was no one around so you weren’t embarrassed. You finally made it to the light.

Yumi ah!” You felt a hand wrap itself around. You smiled as you bowed your head.

Annyeonghaseyo Suzy shi.” You said. Suzy pulled away brightly.

I had a awesome weekend! What you do?” she asked. You smiled.

I study.” you said softly. Suzy face dropped.

Hul~” she said. “You need to get out more.” she hugged you again. “Let's have a sleep over next weekend.” You looked at her oddly.

Sleep over? My mother wouldn't let me...” You said looking down. Suzy smiled poking your cheek.

Not if it was at your house.” Suzy then sighed. “But your parents don't like me.” Your face fell too. No matter what you did, your parents still disliked Suzy. They said she was a bad influence on you even though she never has forced you to do anything. Suzy smiled at you again and poked your cheek. “We are star crossed lovers Yumi ah.” she joked. Putting a smile on your face.


 

That fell when you got into class. Jr and Jb took there spots next to yours in class. Suzy clicked her tongue.

Geez, they're getting annoying.” she said walking over to your desk. You followed behind while your classmates started to whisper. Jr smiled.

Morning girls!” he called out. Suzy scowled.

Don't you two have better things to do?” she muttered setting her stuff down on her desk. Jb smirked.

Yes. Are you up for grabs Suzy?” he said. Suzy scoffed.

What taking greasy lessons from Jackson?” she muttered. You silently sat in your seat. Placing the English-Korean dictionary on top of your desk as gathered your other items. Jr leaned foreword onto your desk.

What are you doing later Vanilla? Wanna get some ice cream?” he asked. You moved back, not noticing that you knocked your dictionary off your desk. Suzy face became annoyed as she smack Jr's shoulder.

Are you nuts! You can't be that close to Yumi ah! They're something called personal space!” she hissed. Jr whined rubbing his shoulder.

Aish, what are you a man? How can a women hit so hard. Vanilla ah, I got a boo boo, kiss it and make it better.”

Now that's ual harassment Jr!”

Owie!” JB picked up you dictionary in the heated battle between Suzy and Jr. JB looked at you before scanning the book. There were some highlighted words, maybe those for consideration for the project that was do tomorow. Jb scoffed in his mind. For a book warm she sure was late on the go. Suddenly a piece of paper hit his lap He picked up the little book mark. It had Tell Me Your Wish written in both English and Korean on it along with SNSD lyrics for the sentence. It had a question mark on it. JB smirked. She wanted to do SNSD – Tell your wish for the project? He then looked at your shy uncomfortable face when Jr started to act cute, making Suzy smack him. Jb scoffed. You wouldn't have the balls to go this in front of the class. Jb closed the book and was about to hand it back, but looked at the book mark again.


 


 

You yawned walking home. You shuffled your feet up the stairs and opened your apartment. Your father sat in front of the t.v while your mother cooed at him sweetly before welcoming you. She then turned back to cooing at your father. You pouted before heading up the stairs. You the lights to your room as you dropped your bag on the ground to jump on your bed after closing your door. You whined. Your project was do tomorrow and you don't have anything for it. You whined smacking your bed. Plus JB hates you, he won't go up there with you and you can't talk in front of people. You whined sadly, getting up from your bed to work on the project.


 

You froze. It was your turn for the project. All eyes were on you. Suzy sat in her seat scowling at the empty seats next to yours. Jb totally ditched you. You gluped as your teacher coughed.

Well. Miss Kim, Your word?” he asked. You nodded turning around, your shaking picked up the chalk.

M-m-m-y, w-ord i-i-i-i-s...” you stuttered out quietly. Suzy held her face. It was painful to watch. Your teacher sighed.

Kim Yumi, please talk louder and clear.” he demanded. You cruled a bit.

S-s-sorry.” You spoke a tone bit higher but still quite. “M-M-my wo-rd i-i-is..” Suzy was about to stand up and walk up there to help you, she couldn’t watch you break down.

Wish.” Eveyone turned to look at the new voice. JB walked in with a smirk and speakers that connected to his ipod. The teacher scoffed.

Where have you been? And your not allowed to have your ipod out!” he said. JB rolled his eyes and slammed the ipod on his desk.

Its part of the project.” he said before looking at your shock expression. He looked at the class before smirking again.

Wish, or sowon. A sentence it can be used in is 'Tell me your wish'. As for our visual.” JB whistled and all of JR walked in with a sailor outfit. Making some girls squeal. “Is SNSD- Genie.” Jb played the music and the chorus of genie started to play. The GOT7 members started to dance making everyone cheer or laugh. The class started to sing along. You just stared in amazement. What just happened? Jr looked over at you and pulled you in front of the class.

C'mon Vanilla, do it.” He sung. You got beat red and shook your head.

I-I-I...” JR grabbed your hand.

Tell me your wish~” he sang to you. You turned beat red as Suzy yelled at him.

JB scowled

Good?