JYP

Savior

“Where are they?” Jb asked, gripping a piggish older male as he pinned him against the desk. The older male was shaking.
“I-I don’t know w-hat you’re ta-lking about.” The older male cried, his face wiggling in fear. Jb move the male up and slammed the male down again, making him cry out in pain.
“I know more than half of these girls were given to you by BEATWIN!” Jb hissed, “now, tell me.”
“I-I swear! I swear I don’t know!” The man cried out. Jr stood on the other side.
“You must of gotten in contact with them somehow.” He said. The older male whimpered. Jb pushed against him harder.
“How do you get in contact?” he asked. The older man whimpered again, his cheeks jiggling while his eyes watered. He held back a sob.
“Th-they’ll kill me.” He whimpered. Jb’s eyes narrowed. Jr sat on the desk, pulling out his own knife swinging it in the air.
“You don’t understand ajusshi. We’ll kill you.” Jr said, putting the knife up to the man’s nose, “I was in the mood for pork today, what about you JB ah?” The man whimpered while his whole body shook.
“Please! Please! Spare me.” The man whimpered. Jb held him down.
“Tell us!” JB demanded. The older male closed his eyes while a couple tears rolled down his face.
“I-I don’t know! I swear! I-I only do what I’m told by my boss!” he cried out. “We’ll go to the docks to exchange but I don’t know how to contact them! I swear!” JB shifted his eyes to JR before looking over at Mark who was sitting in a chair with a laptop on his lap. Mark looked back down at the laptop.
“He might be telling the truth, I haven’t found any evidence of direct contact.” Mark said, scrolling through emails. Jb shifted back to the older man, who was sweating bullets and crying. Jb let go and stood back. The older male went to his knees. Jb looked down at the man.
“What’s your bosses name?” JB asked. The man kept his face down, Jb gripped the man by his thinning hair, forcing him to look up. “Give me a name!”
“Ji Soo!” the man cried, “Kim Ji Soo.” Jb released the man’s hair, patting him on the face. Jr rubbed the older man’s hair with a smirk on his face.
“See, that wasn’t so hard now was it? Piggy ah.” Jr said, pulling on the male’s earlobe. Mark stood up, placing the laptop back on the desk.
“Ji Soo must be at the other location.” Mark said. Jb nodded.
“Most likely.” Jb looked down at the older male, who was shivering and looking down. Jb poked the guys head, “Give me your top 5 girls.”


“Is this fun for you Vanilla?” Jackson asked, sitting in the library a cross from you. You had books and homework in front of you. Suzy huffed at the GOT7 member.
“If you’re so bored, why don’t you leave? Some of us actually want to graduate high school.” Suzy sneered, pointing her pencil at him. Jackson rolled his eyes at Suzy.
“Because.” He reached over and grasped your wrist making you jump in surprise, “I love to spend time with Vanilla.”
“Hands off.” Suzy hissed, smacking her pencil against his bruised knuckles. Jackson let out a hiss of pain while he pulled back, rubbing his knuckles.
“That wasn’t very nice.” He whined. “Don’t you ever get tired of beating me up?”
“Don’t you get tired of bugging Yumi?” Suzy resorted. You smiled a small smile looking at your paper for history. Their bickering amusing a you a bit, even if it was distracting you. Jackson shook his head.
“It’s not bugging. It’s hanging out with your friends.” Jackson snapped his finger leaning forward towards you. “I don’t like the sound of that. Vanilla, let’s date.” You blushed, eyes widening up at him. Suzy scoffed, picking up her thick history book to hit him with.
“This crazy bastard!” she hissed. Jackson leaned back, dodging the book. Jackson shot her a look, widening his eyes.
“Yah! How can you hit a injured man?!” Jackson looked back over at you, “Vanilla, are you really going to let your boyfriend be attacked like this?” You blushed again, getting chills at the word boyfriend.
“You’re not her boyfriend!” she hissed. “If she’s dating anyone, it’d be a respectable educated man who has a lot of money and weights on her hand and foot. Not some dirt bag play boy who has a baby momma.”
“Hey.” Jackson pulled on his offended face while he placed a hand on his chest.  “I don’t have any babies. I use protection.” Your face heated up again, your embarrassed eyes falling back to your paper. Suzy rolled her eyes.
“What ever.” She looked over at you. “Did you finish the chapter for lit yet?” You looked up over at Suzy before looking at the book.
“Yeah, I did. The chapter was very short actually.” You said, shifting your eyes to your paper. Suzy nodded.
“I have a hard time reading it. The language is so old.” Suzy said. Jackson snorted.
“Maybe you just can’t read.”
“I can read better than you, you hooligan.”
“Racist.”
“How was that racist!?”
“Vanilla, your friend is racist.”
“You’re so ignorant!”
“You two are going to get kicked out.” Youngjae voice made the older trio turn to look at him. He has car mechanic books in hand, smiling boyishly. Suzy crossed her arms leaning back in her chair.
“We should kick Jackson out.” She muttered. Jackson leaned back too.
“I think racist people should get kicked out.”
“Oh my god Jackson, I will hurt you.”
“Bae Suzy.” Everyone turned to look at the old librarian. She had a cart of books next to her, “Could you help me?”
“Yes sunbaenim.” Suzy smiled, standing up. She shot the boys a look before walking over to the older woman. Youngjae sat down next to Jackson.
“Wonder why she didn’t ask us.” He asked. Jackson shrugged.
“Cause we bad boys.” He offered. Youngjae shrugged, opening on of his car books.
“That’s fine.” he said. You looked back to your paper before pulling your history text book closer to you. Jackson eyes studied you before he moved his chair closer to you. You looked at him questionably but he just laid his head on his arms, looking at you with a teasing smile.
“Don’t let me bother you jagiya.” He purred. Your cheeks heated up once again. Youngjae looked from his book and scoffed.
“Seriously Hyung. That’s so gross.” He said shaking his head. “And I doubt noona agreed to it.” Jackson glared at the younger male.
“Our feeling are mutual.” He placed a hand over yours. Making you stiffen. “‘I can’t leave you.’”

“I can’t leave you”

Your eyes widen as your blush darkened. You covered your face with your free hand. Jackson sat up, an excited look on his face.
“You remember saying that don’t you!?” he leaned closer to you, making you flinch back. “That sentence really shook my heart Vanilla. It gets my blood pumping just thinking about it.” Jackson shivered over dramatically, making the other two at the table look at him oddly. Jackson shifted from the chair to sit on the table, letting go of your hand to move it to your chin to tilt it up toward him. Jackson smiled. “I can’t leave you either, Jagiya.” Your eyes widen, you felt your heart pounding. Jackson leaned down, making your body stiffen. A paper ball smacked Jackson in the cheek, freezing his movements. Jackson face tighten up as he slowly moved his head towards Youngjae. The younger male rotated his wrist.
“That was your worst performance. Ever.” He said. Jackson glared at the younger male.
“You moment ruining hooligan.” Jackson hissed getting up from the table. You let out a breath as your hand went to your beating heart. “There was magic and you had to go a ruin it.”
“Magic only on your end. Noona looked terrified.” Youngjae commented nonchalantly, turning the page in his book. Jackson scoffed walking over to him.
“You brat.” Jackson muttered, putting the younger in a headlock. A small chuckle escaped your lips, watching the two boys. A ringing phone made the boys halt their movements. Jackson reached into his pocket to dig out his phone, holding it up to look at the screen. A couple heart beats then Jackson let go of YoungJae before patting his shoulder. “Let’s go.” Youngjae nodded, standing up. He looked at you.
“We’ll leave first. Bye Bye.” Youngjae said, waving his hand in response to your confused expression. Jackson grabbed his bag in a hurried manner. You frowned as they started walking away from the table. You stood up.
“It’s not bad right?” You asked, making the boys stop to look. They turned around to your worried expression. They both broke into a touching smile.
“No noona. It’s nothing bad.” Youngjae said, waving his hands at you. Jackson walked back toward you, standing closer than he should be.
“It’s just a meeting. We’ll be back soon.” He cooed, bumping his forehead into yours affectionately. You let out a small whine as you went to touch your forehead. Jackson winked at you before walking away with Youngjae. You stood there with a pout, rubbing your forehead. Youngjae let a out a happy sigh.
“Noona is very cute.” He said, opening the door to go out the room. Jackson sighed too.
“Very.”
 
 
“Looks like the meeting is today.” Mark said, looking down at his phone. Jb had his phone out too, looking at the text.
“Then lets go.” He said, patting Yugyeom on the back. Yugyeom nodded. Jr sighed.
“Wonder what it is about?” he asked, crossing his arms behind his head. Jb shrugged.
“Do you think Jun.K hyungnim will actually show up this time?” Bambam joked. Jr snickered.
“Maybe, he’ll probably be drunk.” He said. Mark laughed.
“Boss will be very upset if he is. Remember when he showed up drunk last time.” BamBam shuddered.
“I don’t want too.” He said. Jb looked at his phone.
“Are Jackson and Youngjae headed that way?”
“I bet they are. We all got the text.” Mark said.
“Last time Jackson was almost late because he was ing someone.” Jr commented. Jb started to type on his phone.
“I’ll text Youngjae to make sure Jackson will be there.” He said. The others chuckled, minus the makane whose eyes were narrowing as he looked around his surroundings.
 

“I swear! I didn’t tell them anything!” The pig man shook, sitting on his knees, looking up at Sunhyeok. The BEATWIN leader was sitting in the chair, his feet prop up on the desk. Yoon and Seongho stood on opposite sides of their leader while Sung Gyu and Jung Ha stood beside the pig man. SunHyeok rubbed his thumb and pointer finger together.
“You must have told them something. Nothing in your office is broken.” He reasoned looking around. The man shook, sweating again, “to think they didn’t touch anything.”
“Th-they took my 5 top girls with them.” He whimpered. SunHyeok raised his brow.
“Oh?”
“I swear I didn’t say anything.” He whimpered again. SunHyeok picked up a pen.
“Then why were GOT7 heading towards our downtown location?” he eyes the man. “And trying to get information on our docks?” the man whimpered again. SunHyeok swirled around in the chair, letting his feet hit the floor while he stared out the window. Yoon sighed.
“It would be nice if you just told us what you said to them.” Yoon said. The man looked down at the floor.
“I didn’t really say anything. I only said I just get orders.”
“From Ji Soo?”
“Yes.” The man started to cry. SunHyeok rubbed his temple. Yoon smiled at the man.
“Thank you for the information.” He said. SunHyeok lifted up two fingers toward Yoon. Yoon shifted his eyes to Sun Gyu and gave a short nod. San gyu gave a nod back, grabbing the male by his hair, forcing him to bend his neck so he looked up at the ceiling.
“N-No wa-it!” San gyu took out his knife, and sliced the male’s throat without hesitation.
“Gross.” Jung Ha muttered, watching the man thump to the ground, blood pooling around him. SunHyeok stood up from the chair.
“I wonder if he specified which docks?” Seongho asked. SunHyeok fixed the cuff of his sleeve.
“If he did GOT7 wouldn’t be looking for Ji Soo.” He said. He looked at SeongHo. “Grab the laptop.”
“What about the girls?” Yoon asked. SunHyeok tapped his finger on the desk.
“I’m sure we’ll find someone.” He looked at the dead man on the ground. “Didn’t he have a daughter in college?” The boys looked at each other with a shrug.
“Should we find out?”
“We should.” Sun Hyeok said walking around the desk, “we did lose 5 girls after all.”
 
“Ah, the kids are here.” Taecyeon called from the bar. He had whiskey in one hand and vodka in the other as a pine glass was seated in front of him. Four men turned toward the GOT7 members.
“I’m no kid.” Jackson cockily responded walking up to the bar. “Every goes on about how much of a man I am.”
“Shut up.” Junho chuckled, patting the back of his head. Nichkun smiled as his eyes connected to BamBam.
“สวัสดี. สบายดีไหม?” Nichkun asked. BamBam smiled.
“ฉันสบายดี ” BamBam responded. Nichkun smiled and patted BamBam on the back of his neck, pulling him toward the bar. Taecyeon smiled looking at JR.
“How is hooker doing?” he asked. Jr raised his a brow at him.
“Hooker?” Jr eyes then clicked in realization. “You mean Vanilla?”
“Vanilla? That sounds like a hooker.” Junho commented. 
“Yeah, little hooker. Is she doing good?” Taecyeon asked, mixing the drinks together. “Heard she got stabbed.” BamBam stiffened as the other GOT7 members did too.
“News travels fast.” Mark said, looking over at Fei how was catching with Jokwon and Yubin. JB sat at the bar.
“She’s doing fine.” JB said, grabbing the newly mixed drink from Taecyeon. Taecyeon sighed before pulling out another cup.
“As fine as you can be after getting stabbed.” He said shrugging. “did she throw herself in front of you again JR ah?” Jr narrowed his eyes at the older male.
“No. I wasn’t there.” Jr muttered. Taecyeon held up a hand in defense.
“Damn, just a question.” He muttered mixing the drinks again.
“Why would she be stabbed anyway?” Chansung asked eating a cherry from the bar. “From what I’ve heard she’s a good girl.”
“Super big good girl.” Taecyeon said, “She has clear eyes and skin. Jumps if you touch her.” Jb took a swallow from his drink. 
“She is a good girl.” Youngjae said taking a sit beside JB. Junho started petting the back of Jackson’s neck.
“Have you hit it yet?” he asked. Jb and Jr froze. Jackson smiled looking down.
“No, not yet.” 
“Really? She must be stuck up.” Junho joked. A sudden crash made everyone jump. The source of the noise was Yugyeom, he knocked off a bottle of raspberry vodka on the ground. Junho frowned, “damn, you had to kill off the raspberry one? That's my favorite.” Yugyeom moved to the cooler to pull out a bottle of soju before leaving the bar area. Jb just smirked picking up his glass again.
“So, hows things in Peru?” Jb asked. Taecyeon sighed.
“They just won't agree with us.” he muttered. “Like how hard is it to do both meth?”
“Try giving them a gift.” Jb offered. Taecyeon looked at him.
“Like what? A burrito?”
“Peruvians don't eat burritos.” Mark commented, “If you're going to send food, send Pollo a la Brasa That's good .”
“I thought you live in Brazil?” Junho asked. Mark shrugged.
“Brazil, Peru, same thing.” Taecyeon muttered.
“Hyungnim, that's like saying Korean and Chinese are the same.”
“Shut up Mark.” Taecyeon muttered, “Talking in your brain language.”
“That's cause you're not smart, Taecyeon ah.” Nichkhun commented. Laughter echoed around the bar as Taecyeon tried to defend himself. The sounds of doors opening made everyone stop. They all turned around to the older gentleman standing in the door way. Everyone shifted, standing up if they were sitting, turning their bodies to face him, making sure everything was out of their hands. They all bowed.
“Welcome, Boss nim.” they all said as they bowed. The older male took out the cigar from his mouth as you blew out smoke.
“Welcome my children.” he smiled, “get comfortable. I know you all have been busy.”

 Suzy laid her head on her arms while you finished up your homework. Suzy hummed happily.
“It's so nice to be able to do homework with out distractions.” she sang. You smiled at her while your eyes never left the paper.
“Suzy ah can be distracting too.” You joked. Suzy sat up and pouted.
“Am not.” she whined. You glanced at her before looking back at your paper. You suddenly winced, hand falling to your side. Suzy frowned as she leaned closer to you. “Are you ok.” you nodded.
“Yeah. Just... stings.” you whispered. Suzy looked around before looking back at you.
“Let me take a look.” she whispered. You looked at her before looking around the library.
“Here?” you asked. Suzy shook her head.
“Let's go to the bathroom.” she said dragging you by your hand. Luckily, the bathroom was empty. You both went near the back  before you lifted up your shirt to show the bandage. Suzy carefully undid it and looked. “No infection. Do you still have the painkillers?”
“In my bag.” you said. Suzy nodded, placing the bandage back.
“Let's get it.” she said, walking you toward the exit, only to almost run into Jin Joo and her possy. Both groups froze in surprised. Jin Joo scoffed.
“Go figure.” she crossed her arms. “Are you two tickling each others pussys in here or something?” Suzy rolled her eyes but went to grip your wrist.
“Move.” Suzy demanded. Jin Joo rolled her eyes.
“And why wou- ah!” Suzy shoved Jin Joo to the side, making room for you two to exit. Jin Joo gasped in shock. “That stupid .”
“Suzy is so not cute. I don't see why everyone loves her.” Right said, fixing Jin Joo's hair.
“Yeah, epically since you're better Jin Joo ah.” Left commented. Jin Joo flipped her hair.
“Of course I'm better.” she said, walking farther in the bathroom, pampering herself in the mirror “now, how should I wear my hair to the hang out? Up or down?”
“Up.” Right said.
“Down.” Left chimmed. The two sidekicks looked at each other while Jin Joo sighs.
“I guess part up and part down.” she said, fixing her hair.
“Yes, you're a genius Jin Joo ah!” Right chirpped. Jin Joo hummed in approval before looking at the door threw the mirror.
“Beat Win better make good of their promise.” She muttered.

“Alright, leaders gather.” JYP said, sitting at a table in the corner. The leaders from respected groups started to head over with second in command. SunHye sat on JYP's left while Yenny sat beside her. On his right was Jokwon and Changmin sat beside him. Beside wonder girls was Miss A's Fei and Min. Beside 2AM was 2PM's Jun.K and Nichkhun. GOT7 Jb and Jr sat by 2pm while 15& sat by MISSA. JYP folded his hands on the table before he turned to look at Jun.K. “Nice to see you made it this time.”
“Hyungnim. I already apologized.” Jun.K whined. JYP smirked.
“I hold grudges.” he went to look around the table. “how are we all doing?”
“We've finally were able to get the blue prints to the museum in England.” SunHye said, rubbing her growing belly, “so we can start selling to the highest bidder next month when the mono lisa is moved over there.” JYP rubbed her shoulder.
“Good work, don't stress to much.” he said. SunHye smiled looking down at her belly. JYP turned to his right. Jokwon nodded.
“Well, we've been able to get 40% of the votes to favor Park Seo Byung in this up coming vote. When this goes through it'll help our transportation system.” he said. JYP gave a small nod.
“And Seo Byung understands his place?” he asked. JoKwon smirked.
“I think he knows loud and clear, Boss.” he said. JYP returned the psychopathic grin.
“Excellent. And what about you?” he looked at the 2pm boys. They nodded.
“Well, we have all the weapons ready to ship, just waiting on Spain to agree to our terms. Peru doesn't seem they want to work with us.” Jun.K sighed.
“However, the smoke bars are becoming quite popular. Our clientele increased by 15% ” Nichkun said. JYP gave a short nod before looking at Miss A. Fei rubbed her thumb and pointer finger together.
“We sold over 50% of our inventory to big name hospitals.” Fei said. “So, a good sum of cash is now resting at your door steps and it can't be traced back to us.” JYP nodded before turning to look at JB. Jb nodded.
“We are doing fine. Our meth isn't selling as much but I’m pretty sure our clients over dosed. The guns 2pm hyungnims gave us sold fast. And we sold the most weed these past 3 months than the last six months.” Jb said. “And Youngjae got a hold of some iron that'll improve speed.” 
“And your club house?” JYP asked. “how is that going?”
“We sell more during the party’s.” JB said. JYP nodded, looking down at his hands before looking up.
“And, hows the search for BEATWIN coming along?” The two GOT7 boys looked at JYP in shock. Their boss smiled while narrowing his eyes a bit. “Did you really think I didn't know about your search?”
“No boss.” JJ project said looking at the table in front of them. JYP brought his palms up to rest on his chin.
“Is this some testosterone thing? Going in their clubs, wrecking stuff, stealing their woman.” JYP watched as the two boys looked at each other. “I mean, I understand if it was just you wanted another fight. But disrupting their operations is pretty personal.”
“They did leave Jackson with bruises.” Jr commented. JYP pointed a finger at him.
“So it has nothing to do with mystery girl that was stabbed last week?” he asked. Jb and Jr froze again, eyes shifting from their boss to Fei. Fei raised her brow. Jyp leaned against his hand looking at the two boys. “Who is she anyways?”
“Just a girl from school.” Jr said, rubbing the back of his head.
“A girl that seems to be in line with Bae Suzy.” Jr and Jb looked at Fei again, who kept looking at her nails. Everyone at the table turned to look at GOT7.
“Bae Suzy?” Yenny gasped.
“Suzy, as in Miss A Suzy?” Jun.K asked.
“Yah, cut your own tongue out.” Min hissed. “She's no Miss A.”
“You contact her?” ChangMin asked. JYP looked at the boys. Jb sighed.
“We go to the same school, hyungnim. That's it.” Jb said. JYP leaned closer.
“For just a class mate, you sure are defensive.” he said, studying JB. Jb looked at JYP.
“She got stabbed because of us.”
“Many people get stabbed because of us.” silence. Jb and JYP stared each other down for a moment.
“She protected a member.” Jb said, breaking the silence. JYP raised his brow.
“So, some class mate willingly jumped in front of knife for you?” he asked, eyes shifting toward Jr “so is she the same girl from you incident two months ago?” Jr looked down. “So she is.”
“Hyungnim.” Jr started to speak, JYP held up his hand to silence him. The older man chuckled.
“This is very interesting high school drama.” he placed his hand down, looking between the two boys who both looked at the table in front of them. “girls make us do crazy things, epically when we are crazy for them. Huh, Jb shi?” Jb stiffened a bitt. Jr shifted his eyes to Jb. Jyp he looked over at 15& who sat quietly at  in their spot. “So, hows training going? Think you could open up your own practice yet?”

 BamBam and Changsung were racing on the car game for the xbox while YoungJae and Wooyoung couched them. Yugyeom sat on a single couch, drinking a bottle of soju watching the game. Taecyeon was making drinks at the bar for Seulong, Yubin, Junha, and Jinwoo. Jia was speaking with Mark and Lim. Jackson garb two bottles of soju before wondering over to SoHee who was in a love seat texting on her phone. Jackson smiled.
“Thirsty Noona?” he asked. So Hee looked up for a split second before holding her hand out.
“Sure.” Jackson gave her the bottle before sitting next to her.
“So, how have you been?” he asked, nursing the top of the bottle. So Hee shrugged, opening the bottle.
“Just working.” she said, taking a drink. Jackson nodded placing his drink on the table to place his hands on So Hee's shoulder.
“You work hard noona. Let me give you a message.” he said moing his body toward her so he could message her shoulders. So hee let out a sigh and turned so she faced away and gave him better access to her shoulder. 
“Thank you.” she said. Jackson smiled as he rubbed her shoulders.
“You're welcome noona.” he said. After a moment Jackson leaned forward eyeing her exposed neck “I mi-” her phone ringing stopped Jackson voice. So hee didn't hesitate to pull away and place the phone on her ear.
“Hello?” she asked, walking away. Jackson let his hands fall to his lap as a small sigh escaped his lips, watching So Hee walk away from him. Jackson felt fingers gently digging into his scalp, he didn't have to look up to know it was Yugyeom. Jackson gave a sigh leaning back in to his touch.
“Thanks.” he muttered. Yugyeom gave a short nod as he added another hand into Jackson's scalp. The older looked back to where So Hee was, letting out another sigh.