Stages

Savior

You in a painful hiss as you removed your shirt slowly. You let out a soft sigh as you relaxed your arms as you let your shirt fall to the ground. You closed your eyes, letting the sound of the bath water filling the tub as the smell of your vanilla bath bomb fill the air with it sent as you pulled your long hair into a messy bun. You opened your eyes as your hands went to your skirts waist band. Your froze, noticing the red skin surrounding a healing scab.

Heavy breaths.

Air crushing weight.

Side throbbing pain.

High pitched Static.

You closed your, biting your lip as your body started to shake. However, it only seemed that it heightens the memory a details become more vibrant. You shook your head as you felt your breath quicken up and Goosebumps pricked at your skin.

It’s kinda cute.” Tug in your hair, causing small painful ripples effect in your body. Metal reflected against the barely visible sun as your body gave up to gravity. A yell, a name, from the distance.

Your eyes popped open, sweat trickling your forehead. Steam fogged up the mirror, making your reflection a little disoriented. You let out a small sigh as you as a hand went to your heart, it’s pounding stressing your frozen body. You took in another breath and exhaled, trying to let the aroma of vanilla relax your body. You wonder your eyes to your tub. The water was getting higher than your needed it. You walked over and turned off the water. You moved slowly as you stood back up, before moving your eyes to your scar again. You hesitantly held your finger over it, your finger slightly twitching. You curled your finger back into your palm. Another sigh escaped you before you pulled your skirt off, letting it drop to the floor.

 

You clasped the last button on your pajama top before laying carefully in your bed. You went to reach for the novel that laid on your beside table, but froze when your phone vibrated. You reached for your phone instead, pulling it towards you.

Jr shi: open your window

You moved your head towards your window as a light echoed in your room. You let out a soft sigh as you went to move the covers off your legs. You shuffled over to the window, pulling back the curtain to see Jr smiling as he waved softly. You unlocked the window and hoist it up slowly.

“No fighting back today?” he asked amused as he watched you move back. You looked at the ground.

“You would have threaten something anyways.” You reasoned, walking towards your bed. Jr shrugged his shoulder as he nodded his head.

“Yeah, probably.” He said, taking off his shoes before stepping onto your floor. The sent of Vanilla hit his senses as he breathed it in. A warm feeling engulfed his body as he chuckled escaped his lips. You crawled back under the covers, prepping yourself against your pillow. Jr took off his sweater as quite gunshot noises disturbed the silence. He narrowed his eyes at the wall before looking at you. “Are your parents watching a movie?” You nodded.

“It’s movie night.” You said, grabbing your book. Jr raised a brow at you.

“Why aren’t you watching with them?” he asked, moving to your bed. You opened to your book mark.

“My mom said I should read instead of watching t.v.” you said. Jr narrowed his eyes at you before plopping down on your bed beside you. You slightly flinched as the bed dipped next to you.

“Well, that’s no fun.” He huffed resting his head on your other pillow. Jr turned his head to look at you, our eyes scanning the words on the page. Your vanilla scent relaxing him. “reading your romance novel?” you nodded your head. Jr pursed his lip before sitting up so he sat shoulder to shoulder with you. You flinched away slightly as he moved his head to look at the page. Jr smirked at you. “Getting excited Vanilla?” he swung a arm around your shoulder, pressing your against his ribs. You jumped.

“Jr shi.” You squeaked, pressing a hand against his ribs, wanting to pull away. Jr chuckled as he used his strong grip to keep you there.

“I don’t ever wanna let you go.” His voice held amusement as he pressed the back of his hand against his forehead. A Oscar winning performance, it could bring anyone to tears. You turned slightly to use your other hand but it landed on your side as a small hiss of pain escaped your lips. Jr eyes shot open as he moved his arm from your shoulder to your opposite rib as his other hand went over yours. “Are you ok? Does it hurt? Are you bleeding?” you shook your head.

“I’m fine.” you said. Jr scoffed.

“Fine people don’t make that noise. Here, lay down.” He said shifting as he moved your book from your lap. You shook your head.

“I’m ok.” You insisted. Jr shook his head in return.

“Lay down or I’ll strip in front of your parents.” Your eyes widen at him, but he got he wish. You moved down your pillow. Jr smiled as your tucked your blanket under your chin. A small pout on your lips as you looked at your door. Jr smiled and laid down next to you, making you jump in surprise. Jr turned to his side to face you. You felt your cheeks heating up and didn’t bother looking at him. Jr prep himself on his elbow and moved a strand of lose hair from your shoulder, making you flinch. “want to watch a movie?” your eyes looked at him.

“Huh?”

“A movie. You did say it was movie night, right?” you nodded slightly. Jr smiled, pulling out his smart phone from his back pocket, clicking on the screen. You hesitate eyes shifted from him to your bedroom door. “That movie is so loud they won’t hear ours.” Jr said, laying down on his back. You looked at the screen with small interest. “What should we watch?” his voice soothed out clicking through movies. You shifted your eyes away from him to your book that laid by your knee. Jr turned to look at you, noticing your eyes laid on the book down the bed. He turned to his screen with a soft smile on his lips as he started typing on the screen, scooting closer to you. “Romance it is.”

 

 The man hit the beer shelf hard, making a few bottles rattle and fall. Some girls screamed in shock as the scurried away. The man groaned a little but yelped in surprise when Yugyeom gripped his collar pulling him slightly from the floor.

“I’ll ask again, where is SunHyeok?” Jb asked, standing on the bar top. The man shakily gripped Yugyeoms wrist.

“I told you man, I don’t know. None of them had shown up in 5 days.” He said. Jb crossed his arms.

“You’re telling me BEATWIN hasn’t come to check up on their club?” he asked, narrowing his eyes. The man nodded.

“I swear to you.” He said. Jb uncrossed his arms with a hum. Yugyeom let the older male go, allowing him fall on the floor with a thump. JB looked around the club. The strobe lights where still going along with the loud music. People in the club looked shocked and scared, huddling together. They knew who they were so no one made a move towards them. You’d be stupid to mess with GOT7. JB looked at Yugyeom, who nodded in return. Yugyeom turned back around only to start shoving alcohol off the shelves violently. The man coward under nethe as you could hear all sorts of gasps from the crowd. Jb jumped off the counter grabbing one of the bar stools to throw at the wine cabinet. Jb looked at the shock crowd.

“Tell BEATWIN we’re looking for them!” Jb barked.

 

“To not show up to their own clubs for 5 days?” Mark muttered, looking at his phone. Jb had his hands in his pockets while Yugyeom stood to his right, drinking out a soju bottle. Jb turned to his left to look at Mark.

“That’s the same thing the last two clubs said.” He said. Mark looked at his phone.

“There are about three more clubs they own.” He said. “I assume they haven’t been there either. They must have gone into hiding.”

“Of course they did.” Jb muttered looking at the sky with a frustrated sigh. Yugyeom tossed the empty bottle into the trash can they passes as he swallowed the rest of drink. 5 days. It’s been 5 days since the fight. Jb wants to think that they’re just being pussys at their wounds, but he knows better. They’re probably plotting something. Jb stared foreword. “We need to figure out where their man base is.”

“I’ll see if I can figure anything out. Heavenly Star Content is so secretive.” Mark muttered. Jb nodded.

“They deal with human trafficking and hookers. They have too.” He muttered. Mark sighed.

“Of course the only area we don’t touch.” He said looking at his phone. “But, I guess if they started doing drugs inside our turf they’d have to deal with JYP.”

“They are dealing with JYP.” Jb said, turning to Mark. “Let’s go to the other clubs.”

“I don’t think they’ll be there.”

“Then I’ll break more .” Jb said, spotting a metal iron under a dumpster. He walked over, grabbing the metal before turning around towards s. “Let’s make them come out.” Yugyeom nodded while Mark chuckled.

“You just want to break their stuff.”

 

Jackson nodded to   the beat from the speakers as a woman   rubbed his stomach and had her lips at his neck. and at the flesh under her lips. Jackson let out a sigh as a hand went to her hair.

“You’ll leave a bruise there you know.” He chuckled. The girl gripped his shirt.

“You’ll look hot with another one.” She whispered in his ear. Jackson bit his lips as a small chuckle escaped them.

“Do bruises turn you on?” he purred the question, tightening the grip in her hair. She let out a moan, tugging at his shirt. Jackson roughly made her tilt her head back as he nipped at her chin, causing her to whimper. Jackson felt his free arm getting pulled.

“Oppa, no fair.” another girl pouted at him, pulling his hand to her thigh. Jackson turned his head around as a smirk played on his lips, circling his finger on the inside of her thigh.

“Don't be jealous, there is enough of me to go around.” he teased. Both girls whimpered at him. Youngjae scoffed from the Dj booth, taking a drink with BamBam.

“How is it that he gets more girls when he's all beat up?” he asked, shaking his head. BamBam kept looking around as bodies mingled together. Youngjae studied the younger male then patted his back. BamBam jumped, looking back at Youngjae. “Looking for someone?”

“The hyungs are gone.” BamBam said, “And Yugyeom.”

“Mark hyung, Jb hyung, and Yugyeom hyung all went to look at something.” Youngjae said, looking around too, “I don't see Jr hyung though... but if he's not here I'll imagine he's with her.” BamBam looked at Youngjae, confused.

“Her?” he asked. Youngjae nodded.

“Vanilla Noona. Jr hyung has been like glue. Well, more than normal.” he said, taking a swig out of him soju bottle. BamBam's grip tightened around his shot. Youngjae sighed. “Who would of thought Noona would get stabbed.” BamBam's eyes narrowed at the shot in front of him.

“Hey! YoungJae ah! I wanna buy some acid.” A drunk male stumbled forward, with a wad of cash in his hands. Youngjae nodded.

“Sure thing.” Youngjae said, walking away from the active DJ booth. Bambam let out a sigh, running a hand threw his hair. He turned his head, noticing a group of girls giggling while looking at him with daring eyes. Of course they were, GOT7 had a whole bunch of groupies. Not everyone was as active with them as Jackson was (He swears that Hyung's is going to pop off) but it didn't mean they didn't have their far share of fun. The only two who never touched a groupie was Yugyeom and JB. BamBam studied the group, only causes them to get more giggly and daring. BamBam took his shot before looking back over at Jackson who seemed to be whispering something to the girl on his right while he tugged on the girl's on his left hair. BamBam scoffed as he reached to pour himself another shot. The music kept bumping and more people kept dancing. BamBam took another shot, letting the bitterness burn his throat.

“Drunk yet?” he turned to his right to see a girl next to him. Wearing a tight black dress, her hair was up with flattering makeup with a daring smile to add to her outfit. BamBam smirked.

“Nope, barely filling it.” he said, pouring another shot. She leaned over on the table, propping her with her chest. Oh, she wants him. BamBam chuckled to himself as he took the shot. She was practically begging. She reached to draw circles on his forearm as she started talking. She was hot, she was willing, she was begging. Bambam was enjoying this show, listening to her try to sell herself to him. She lightly dug into his arm.

“Drunk yet?” she asked. BamBam smirked.

“I don't need to be.” he said, taking another shot. She smiled.

“I don't want you to be,” she ran her hand over his chest, “Or you can. I don't care as long as you stab me.” BamBam froze. Her nail dragged down his chest to his stomach, “with your sharpness, longest, weapon.” BamBam's gripped tighten on his shot cup.

“Stab.” he whispered, his eyes wondering to the wall. The mood changed, she felt it. She hesitated but kept drawing circles on his stomach, feeling the muscle there.

“Yeah, and just wreck me.” she filled her voice with sweet venom, hoping to bring the mood back “so I can't walk home. I know you can just jab at my sweet-” she screamed when BamBam suddenly stood from his seat, smashing his shot glass on the ground. Who ever heard it froze, everyone was eying BamBam.

“BamBam?” Youngjae asked, but BamBam walked past him, shuffling his pipe out of his pocket. Youngjae raised a brow before looking at Jackson, who was looking back at him with the same expression.

 

 

You woke up before your alarm went off because your side started to ache. You whined softly, holding it. This isn't how you wanted to start your day. A sigh escaped your lips as you sat up trying to not make the aching worst. You sneezed a little feeling the cold air against your face. You squinted your eyes in confusion as you looked around your room. Your curtains slightly moves as a small gust of wind pasted by. Your eyes widen. You have fell asleep while watching that movie with Jr. Your face reddened and you covered your heated cheeks. How embarrassing! At least he left, he could of easily curled up beside you. You groaned hunching over, only to jump in pain. You let out a small hiss holding your side again. She did say it'll hurt for two weeks. You huffed throwing the covers off you, your skin chilling against the cold air. You shivered, making another painful jolt. You hissed, standing up to walk towards your book self, pulling on off one of the bigger stuff animals for your pill case. You didn't even want to imagine what would happen if your mother found these. Taking a deep breath in, your took half of a half of one of the pill. Swallowing dry. Your face scrunched up as you quickly hide the bottle again. You wobbled over to your closet to pull out your uniform to lay on your bed. You opened up your bathroom door when the high hit you, the pain fading and a smile crept on your face.

 

 

You walked out of your aparment complex nly to be surprised to see Yugyeom standing against the wall. You looked at him with surprise.

“Yugyeom shi?” you asked. Yugyeom looked up from his phone to meet eyes with you. He bowed slightly to your, making your respond with your own. “What are you doing here?” Yugyeom picked up his backpack before holding his arm out towards school, slightly bowing. You studied him before walking toward the school. Aside from one time, you don't think you've ever heard him speak. He was always quite, always in the background watching. Though, unlike you, his presence was to overwhelming to be ignored. Compared to the others, he seemed relativity nice and respectful. He's help you out plenty of times. You smiled as you dazed off, if he wasn't in GOT7, you bet he'd be a good kid. He seems to listen well, just it to the wrong people. You felt a light tug on your arm, making your stumble towards Yugyeom.

“Move.” the man on the bike yelled as he pasted by. You looked at the man surprised before looking at Yugyeom. His eyes were boring into yours. One heart beat. Two heart beat. You shyly looked away.

“Thank you, Yugyeom shi.” you said, pulling away. Yugyeom bowed his head, before walking foreword. You blinked curiously at him as you followed behind.

 

“How much in damages?” Sunhyeok asked, ear pressed again the phone. The other beatwin members watched from the couch nervously. Sunhyeok pinched his nose. “Alright, don't panic. It'll be fine. Bye.”

“Hyung?” Yoon asked. SunHyeok rubbed his eyes.

“GOT7 trashed our clubs.” he muttered, “they're looking for us.”

“Then lets go!” Yoon yelled, jumping to his feet. SunHyeok waved his finger.

“Not yet.”

“Why are we hiding anyways? These punks are calling us out-”

“We want them frustrated.” the leader said, crossing his arms. “The more frustrated they get, the better it is for us.”

 

 

“And so, WonBin bought her the book she was eyeing.” Suzy chatted excitedly, explaining the new episode of the knew drama she was watching. You smiled at her, enjoying her upbeat rambling. Since your stabbing, Suzy has been more of a mother hen than anything else, so it was nice to see filing her original role, being the chatty one.

“Oh, gag me.” Jr commented sitting to your left. Suzy glared at him.

“I'll gag you right now you Romantic less pubescent brat” she hissed. And the GOT7 bully, that role too. Jr rolled his eyes.

“Please. I know romance.” He said standing up, placing a hand on your desk. Jr leaned forward towards you, making you breath hitch. He smiled at you, raising a hand to caress your face. Luckily, he didn't make it that far. Suzy stood up, shoving him away from you, having him knock into desk as he fell.

“You little!” she yelled, walking away from her desk to attack Jr. Jb sighed for his desk, rubbing his temple. You fanned your face slightly, feeling embarrassed. Though, it felt nice. Everything was getting back to normal it felt like. The door slide open, BamBam walking in. Everyone turned to look at him. You saw his shoulders tense we he met eyes with you. BamBam quickly looked over at Jb before heading to him, ignoring Jr who was getting beat by Suzy. Jb looked up at him.

“What's up?” he asked. BamBam took a quick glance at you before leaning towards JB, whispering to him. Jb nodded his head as BamBam pulled away. “make sure everyone else knows.” BamBam nodded, his eyes hesitanly meeting yours before scurrying out. You narrowed your brows in confusion. Jb looked over at you before looking at the door BamBam came from.

Almost normal, you should say.