School

Savior

Jb has been staring at his best friend for a whole 5 minutes.

And Jr hasn’t even blinked once. Just happily chuckling to himself as he stared at… who knows what. YoungJae picked up his hamburger.

“Looks like Jr Hyung finally snapped.” He said before taking a bite. BamBam dipped a fry into his ketchup.

“Isn’t Hyung just high?” he asked. Jackson shook his head.

“Jr not like this when he gets high.” He said. Yugyeom just quietly kept drinking his shake. Jb clicked his tongue.

“Maybe, he hit his head to hard?” Mark offered up, calculating something on his calculator. Jb cleared his throat. No reaction. Jb cleared his throat again before standing up.

“Well. It’s about lunch time. Let’s head to school.” He said. BamBam pouted.

“Hyung~ I thought we were ditching today. Why school?” he said with his mouth full of food. Jr suddenly pop out of his chair, surprising everyone. Jr smiled at the group.

“Lets go to school.” He chuckled to himself, grabbing his jacket and practically floating towards the door. The gang just stared at him. BamBam lost a chunk of his burger.

“Seriously, what is wrong with that hyung?”he asked, accidently spitting out some of his food. Yugyeom shoved a napkin in his face, knocking off the boy off the back of the couch. Jb rubbed his right temple while closing his eyes. Mark snickered. Jackson tapped his head.

“Now why are you snickering?” he asked. Mark smiled at Jackson.

“I can only imagine one reason why JR would want to go to school.” Mark chuckled going back to his calculator. Jackson titled his head.

“Reason?” he repeated. Mark chuckled, shaking out his wrist making his bracelets clank together. YoungJae covered his mouth.

“Vanilla noona.” He exclaimed. Jb looked over at the younger boy. BamBam popped up from behind the couch.

“That noona AGAIN?”

 

You quietly ate your squid while Suzy drank her banana milk. She smiled.

“Nothing like having banana milk after science class.” She said. You smiled at Suzy.

“Milk is delicious normally anyways.” You said eating some of your rice. Suzy hummed happily while stealing a piece of your seaweed.

“Yumi ah, you seem so bright today,” She cooed. You shyly looked away. Suzy poked your cheek with a adoring smile, “really, you’re like glowing today.” You rubbed your hair.

“Nothing new happened.” You whispered. Suzy poked your nose.

“My adorable Yumi ah is always glowing though.” She cooed again. You chuckled at her as you went to reach for your water bottle. Suzy picked up her milk while eyeing you. “Really though, you seem really happy today.” You clasped a hand around the bottle before bringing it up placing it on the table and regripping your chop sticks to pick up your squid.

“Well, I-“

“Vanilla!” the whole class turned around to see JR walking in waving his hands. Suzy face dropped.

“Are you serious?” she mumbled before setting her milk down, “don’t you have illegal stuff to do?”

“What, I can’t come to school?” Jr said pulling a chair up to their desks before smiling at you. You shyly bowed before looking at your food. “Is that squid?” you looked at your food before looking back at JR.

“O-oh? Ah, Yeah.” You said. Jr smiled leaning in, taking the squid and chopsticks into his mouth before pulling back chewing on the food. You stared in shock with the rest of the class, including JB. Suzy face turned.

“Y-yeah! What do you think your doing!?” she smacked his am. Jr pouted.

“Yah, I almost joked!” JR whined, he turned to you and pulled on your sleeve. “Vanilla, how can you just sit there while I get beat up?” you jumped at his touch, making Suzy smack him again.

“Now touching her, you crazy ert!” she hissed, Jr tried to shield himself from your friend. Jb sighed as he walked in, only to stop at your small smile while glancing at the two of them. The moment you locked eyes with Jb though, it faded as you looked down. Jb narrowed his eyes before somewhat stomping over to the trio, violently pulling out his chair as he plopped down. Suzy clicked her tounge.

“The duo came to class, lovely.” Suzy placed a protective hand over your food, “don’t you try taking Yumi food too, Im JaeBum.” Jb  glanced over, annoyed she even thought that way. You glanced at JB before looking down at your food again. Jr tugged on your hand.

“Vanilla ah, feed me again.” He smiled goofily at you. Your cheeks redden while looking at him surprised. Jr got another round of Suzy.

 

“Hyung, you’re still here?” BamBam asked as he came back to the couch with a bottle of whiskey. Mark nodded, filling out papers.

“Someone has to do inventory. You’re not going to school?” Mark asked, punching in numbers. BamBam scofefed.

“Why? Today is ditch day. Besides, this bottle has been calling my name~” he chimed twisting the cap off. Mark looked up.

“You’re drinking already?” the brain looked at his watch, “it’s only 12:30.”

“Ah, but it’s happy hour somewhere.” BamBam said taking a big gulp of the whiskey. Mark shook his head as he continued to calculate.

“We have to much morphine.” Mark said clicking his pen. BamBam laid on the couch.

“To much morphine? Really?” he prompt himself up to take another swig, “We should give some to Fei noona.” Mark drummed the pen against the desk.

“But we have way to much. Hasn’t that Seo person want anymore?” Mark asked looking at the second youngest. BamBam hummed while bouncing the whiskey bottle on his stomach.

“Now that I think about it, I don’t think he’s called yet.” The bubble child sat up, “Hyung, do you think he overdosed?” Mark looked back at his paper.

“Could have, anyways, with this much we don’t need a new load next month.” Mark said pulling out his cell phone. BamBam sighed laying back down.

“Time to find another buyer.” He said looking at the bottle, he then scrunched up his nose. “!” Mark looked up.

“What?”

“Vanilla Whisky. It’s like she’s ing haunting me!” Mark couldn’t stop laughing.

 

You just couldn’t concentrate. Not with Jr burning holes into the side of your face. You semi cleared your throat as you wrote the line from the board, again. You could just feel Jr’s smile getting bigger. You were use to him bugging you in class wither it be he taps your arm, reaches to touch your hair, trying to whisper to you, passing notes on your desk, and the Suzy explosion. But this? Just staring was way more distracting. He never moved toward you or even had made a sound aside from shifting his arms. It was making you nervous, was something shocking going to happen? With your free hand you started playing with your hair. Jb looked up from his phone to watch as you rubbed the ends. He scoffed then looked back at his phone, only to be distracted by your moving digits. It was Suzy turn to scoff from behind you.

“These two sure have staring issues.” She whispered as she went back to her notebook. Jr smiling eyes went to his desk as he traced a swing set on his desk. Honestly, he really wanted to see you smile like that again. Your nervous figure was so relaxed and free. Your smiled showed all your teeth and he never knew your skin could stretch that far. It was a beautiful moment, only to ruin by the time limit when you realized you had to get back home. Jr looked up again at you, looking at the teacher focused on him. Jr leaned on his right hand to gaze at you more, imagining those eyes where focused on him instead.

 

 Jackson was pushed into the class room as the door was slammed shut behind him. Jackson was smirking the whole time.

“A little anxious aren’t we?” he chuckled as the girl flung herself onto him, pulling him down for a kiss. Jackson lifted her up before walking to the empty desk, placing her on top of it.

“Sunbae~” she whined when Jackson moved to her neck. Jackson growled as he on her pale skin before down her jugular. Her lotion intoxicating his sense, in all honestly he couldn’t stop smelling her. She just smelled so soft, like vanilla. Jackson  body froze for a moment, making th younger girl under freeze too. She tried to angle her face to see his. “Sunbae?” her voice brought Jackson back, who smiled at her.

“I was admiring you lotion. Vanilla, right?” he asked. The younger girl smiled.

“Yes, and I apply it everywhere.” She cooed rubbing his neck. Jackson smirked as one hand skid across her thigh.

“Then I’ll just have to admire every inch of you,” he leaned in closer to her ear and nibbled it, “Vanilla.”

 

“Ah~”Youngjae cooed as he earned a new score to the racing game he was playing in his math class. The teacher was not amused.

“Why does he even bother coming to class?’ The teacher asked as he clicked his tongue before turning back to the board. Youngjae tapped on the screen as he entered another race.

“You’re so dead.” He murmured as the race started. No surprise, Youngjae won the game. He chuckled to himself as he flipped his hair. “Of course I won.” A pencil rolled and tapped his shoe, making him jump a bit. He looked down and saw one of his female class mates looking worried. Youngjae leaned down and picked it up. It had strawberries and a vanilla ice cream cones on it. Youngaje smirked and looked at the girl who shyed away from his gaze. Youngjae leaned over to hand her the pencil. She bowed slightly to him with a grateful smile. Youngjae leaned forward. “Hey, where did you buy this?”

“The pencil?” she asked. Youngaje nodded.

“Yeah. I though the ice cream cone was cute.”

 

Yugyeum just stared out the window in his history class. He hasn’t moved a muscle since science started. Every time he was in class his presence was felt in class. The girls seemed to be enjoying their view while boys felt nervous. He was GOT7 hitter. He would knock you out without hesitation. Student or teacher. Girls loved him though. The rough prince was still a prince after all. He didn’t talk but he’ll step in to help a woman.

“Today, I decided that we’ll make ice cream.” The teacher smiled. The class whooped in excitement minus Yugyeom. The female teacher glanced at him before looking away to the rest of the class as she placed her hand together. “We can only make vanilla, but I brought dressings if you don’t want plain vanilla.” A boy let out a breath of relief.

“Thank god. I think plain vanilla is disgusting.” The class froze when they heard Yugyeom chair skid back.

 

“Yugyeom, what are you doing here?” Mark asked ask Yugyeom walked into the hideout. BamBam sat up, slightly wobbling.

“Ah! Chingu ah! I was going cray with hyungs brain talk!” he slurred. Mark spun the basketball in his hand.

“I was talking about a 3 pointer BamBam.” He said. BamBam rolled his head.

“It has numbers, it’s math, math is for brain.” He slurred. Mark rolled his eyes before tossing the basketball over to the youngest member.

“Weren’t you in school?” Mark asked. Yugyeum bounced the ball before looking over at Mark. BamBam narrowed his eyes.

“This kid wont ta-“

“Oh, you got into a fight?” BamBam almost gave himself whiplash looking at Mark confused.

“He didn’t say anything.”

“…”

“Oh, I guess you don’t really get into fights, more like beat up people.”

“Hyung! Yugyeom not saying a word!” BamBam exclaimed, only to have Yugyeom throw the basketball at his drunk friends face. Mark clucked his tongue.

“I guess they most of said something stupid.” He chuckled as bambam groaned a threat at the youngest member who walked over to the table to pick up a pipe. He pushed BamBam over  into the couch as he fished out his once of weed.

 

“Vanilla, let’s got to the park.” Jr said, latching himself to your arm as you left the school grounds. You jumped in surprise and turned red.

“W-what?”

“I’m seriously going to snap your neck!” Suzy hissed, readying her bag. Jr smiled then pointed toward a different direction.

“Lee Minho! No way!” he exclaimed. Making everyone turn to look around, including Suzy.

“Where?” she asked. Jr grabbed your hand.

“See you.” He took off running with you, flushed red and gapeing at him. Suzy swung herself around before running after the duo.

“YAH! PARK JINYOUNG!!!” she yelled, you could hear Jr laughter for miles. Jb stood at the gate with his hand in his pocket watching his friend dance around Suzy while pulling his victim around. Jb sighed rubbing his temples. He looked up seeing Suzy finally got ahold of his friend while you stood holding your wrist while watching the death scene. Jb  took a step forward then stopped again to look behind you. He froze as he felt heat rising from his neck.

                                    There stood BEATWIN Sang Gyu and Yoon Hoon.

 

I know it’s been a while. I get writers block and get new ideas for new stories. T^T hope you enjoy!?