Stuck

Savior

You froze. The rest of the class were surprised. Jr was sitting at the desk next to yours and Jb was on the other side. The two were innocently chatting like they had no worry in the world. Oh lord. Suzy walked up next to you.

“Yah, aren't your seats in the back of the class?” she hissed. Jr smiled.

“Oh you're here. Take a seat Vanilla.” Jr patted your seat. Suzy grabbed your shoulder protectively.

“Yah, why do they keep bugging you Yumi ah?” she asked. You looked at Suzy with a unsure expression. Jb flicked a pencil at the front of the class with a annoyed expression. You looked down playing with the end your uniform jacket.

“I don't know anymore.” You whispered. Jr leaned foreword.

“That English assignment. You still have to work with Jb, right?” He smiled. “So~ we'll see more of each other.” Suzy glared.

“Then why aren't you bugging Ari shi?” she growled. “JB doesn't even care about the assignment. Neither do you.”

“Education is important.” Jr smiled. You looked at him in a confused way. Jr clasped his hand together cutely. “Which word shall we do Vanilla?”

“How about waste of time?” JB muttered. Jr glared at him before smiling back at you.

“Class is going to start soon Vanilla. You should sit down.” he said. Suzy clicked her tongue.

“How suspicious...” she turned to you. “Let's sit somewhere else Yumi ah.” she said. Jb stood up from his seat, grabbing your wrist and forcefully pulled you closer towards him. Everyone in the class held their breaths as you squeaked in surprise, your thigh bumping into your desk. Jb stared at you intensely you shifted your eyes while biting your lip. JB shifted his eyes away with a read less expression.

“Sit down.” he muttered forcing you into your seat. Suzy gawked at him.

“Yah, why are you so rough with her!” Suzy hissed. Jr nodded.

Yeah, you were kinda rough JB ah. Vanilla ah, you cool?” JR asked. You peeked at him before looking back at your desk. Suzy sat at her desk glaring at the two boys.

“You do anything you're dead.” she hissed. Jr held his hand up innocently while JB scowled in his seat, rubbing his pointer finger and thumb together. Suzy scowled at him.

“You look constipated Jae Bum.” she muttered turning around in her seat. You smiled before holding your fist to your mouth cutely. Jr smiled.

“Oh, she smiled.” your smile went away as your nervous expression came back.


 

“12,000? You think I'm retarded or something?” Youngjae hissed on the phone tossed a small wrench in the air. “The least it sells for is 50,000 your lucky i'm offering 30,000.” his face still held a annoyed expression with the person on the other end. “Yah, this is the cheapest. Have fun trying to find that cheaper.” he closed his phone tsking. “.”

“Ah, Youngjae ah.” Mark sighed. “Dealing while in school?” Youngjae smiled.

“The trade never stops Hyung. I'm just doing motor stuff. BamBam sold 2 pounds of coke while in history yesterday. I believe the exchange happens tomorrow. Oh hyung.” He started typing on his phone. “That new gun shipment comes on Friday. Junho hyung says he'll drop it off at 2.”

“Ah, I see.” Mark said. “You should tell JB that soon.”

“Leader already knows. He was the one that told me.” Youngjae snapped his finger. “Ah, when is the meeting with the boss held?”

“Next month. We need to go over the profits before hand.” Mark said. Youngjae nodded.

“Yeah and check inventory as well. We didn't sell as much meth this time around.” he mumbled. Mark chuckled.

“Well I think most of our usual’s died off.” he said. Youngjae's mouth dropped.

“Hyung why is that funny?” he asked. Mark smiled.

“I don't know. It's all good, Jackson and JB are working on international shipment to America.” he said. Youngaje started to play with the sliver item in his hand.

“Ah, so that’s why boss is coming.” he muttered. Mark nodded.

“International affairs are dealt by Nichkhun hyung and Lim noona.” he said. Youngjae snapped his finger.

“Oh, we need to ask JR hyung about that AK-47 Semi-Automatic Assault Rifle shipment from Peru. Seulong hyung picking it up right?” he said. Mark nodded closing his eyes and calculating on his fingers in the air.

“We have that Heroin to China...Guns to Russia... Cannabis to England... Those Engines to Mr. Kim... Oh, hows the status on those old books?” he asked. Youngjae shrugged.

“You or JB hyung know about that.” he said. Mark nodded.

“I'll talk with JB ah then. Tell the others to have their phones on, we might leave at any moment.” he said. Youngjae nodded.

“Ah ok. Oh it's almost end of 3rd. I gotta deal Tae hyun his daily dose of weed.” he smiled walking off. Mark nodded before heading off in the other direction.


 


 

“I see.” JB mumbled looking at his phone calender. Mark nodded.

“We still have that shipment from Thai coming.” he said. Jb nodded looking foreword.

“Fei noona needs more narcotics and syringe needle. Min noona is having a hard time getting some pain killers. Let's get them some. I'll handle the narcotics and needle.” Jb said playing with his phone slowly.”It's the least I can do for her helping Jr... also get more medical books and orchids.” Mark smiled.

“Yes sir.” Mark folded his arms. “So are you hunting down Beat Win?”

“Why? It was the girls fault really.” Jb mumbled walking away. Mark chuckled before walking away.


 

JB walked back into the class room and noticed everyone in groups. It was almost end of math class when he left so it must be break. Jb saw Jr body turned fully towards you and Suzy. Suzy had her disapproving face while talking with him while you just stayed as a statue. Jr still had a goofy grin while communicating with the two females. Jb scowled before making his way to the desk next to yours.

“Ah, Jb ah.” Jr smiled while his leader took his seat. You shyly peeked over. JB scoffed before slamming his feet on the desk, making you flinch. Suzy gaped at him.

“Yah, do you think this is your house or something?” she sneered. Jb rolled his eyes before looking at his phone.

“Jr ah. Have you ordered the clips for the AK -47?” Jb asked. Jr smirked.

“Of course. They're the full set. I got extras as well. Now we have new toys to play with.” he said. Jr then smiled at you. “Hey Vanilla, have you ever shot a gun?” Your eyes widen before looking at Jr. The GOT7 member smiled. “Never right? Shall I teach you?” Suzy stood from her seat.

“Don't bring Yumi ah into your world!” she yelled, making everyone go quite. Jr looked at Suzy in shock. You sank into your seat in fear. Jr pointed at Suzy.

“Our world? Suzy-”

“She's already apart of it.” Jb smirked looking up a Suzy before making eye contact with you. “Ever since she touched that bracelet.” you felt something in you become sick. Suzy looked confused.

“Bracelet? Eh, Yumi ah?” Everyone looked at you oddly as you stood from you're seat. You held your stomach.

“Excuse me, I need to go o the bathroom.” you said before rushing out of the class room.

“Yumi ah!” Suzy called. Her fist tighten before turning towards the two boys. “Yah, leave her alone!” Jr smiled.

“Vanilla is fun though.” he said. Jb stood from his seat before walking out of the class.


 

You the water in the sink inside the girls bathroom. You were confused, scared and worried. You did a good thing by wanting to give back JB bracelet and now your in their world? What does that even mean? Are you suppose to be a puppy that follows them around? A toy they play with? Your eyes widen covering your chest. What if they want... that? You shuddered while you started to wash your hands. Jb you couldn't speak for but Jr seemed to be friendly enough. Maybe they want to be just friends?

“Yah, Vanilla.” your head shot up to look in the mirror. You were surprised to see Jb standing at the door way heading your way. You shot around, eyes wide.

“Yo-u..This I-is the girl-s room.” you said holding your wet clasped hands against your chest. Jb smirked.

“Do you really think that a sign with a on it going to keep me out?” he asked. You looked down while pressing yourself against the sink as Jb got closer to you. You started to tremble as Jb trapped you with his hands pressed against the sink on both sides of you. You closed your eyes and turned your head away, you could feel his breath against your cheek. “It was originally going to end with this project. However...” Jb grabbed the end of your hair and rubbed his thumb on the strand. “you went and got JR hurt. Jr ah had a fractured rib and is still healing. The bruises on his body are still there.” You sadly stared at the ground. JB smelled your hair, Vanilla. Jb smirked tugging on it making you turn towards him as he leaned in closer. You held your breath as your eyes widen. He was so close your noses almost touched. Jb tilt his head. “I'm not letting you go now, Kim Yumi.” Your eyes widen at your name, fear. Jb pulled away before heading to the door. “You'll be seeing a lot of GOT7. Get use to us.” You just stood frozen at the sink as your body started to remember how to breath. You placed a hand over your beating heart.

“Omo...” you whispered as you sunk to the floor.

Jb walked out of the restroom to see Suzy. Suzy eyes widen.

“What did you do to her!?” she hissed. Jb looked away.

“Nothing like that.” he said. Suzy glared at him.

“Yah, Im Jae Bum, Yumi ah is not like any of those girls you guys can fool with!” Suzy hissed. “Leave her alone, she's not fit for-”

“My world. The dealing and fights.” Jb looked at Suzy. “She'll never know.” he walked back to class as Suzy looked at Jb oddly.


 

“Why don't you make our G-Scooters go fast like that?” BamBam whined pointing at the laptop. Youngjae smiled at BamBam.

“You almost die on it already, you'll see Buda for sure if I do that.” he said. The teacher turning away from the bored.

“Yah! Choi Young Jae, Kunpimook Bhuwakul. If your not going to pay attention then be quite for the students who don't want to be scum. And Kunpimook Bhuwakul you're not even part of this class. Go back to your own class!” The teacher scolded. Youngjae and BamBam looked at the teacher before continuing their conversation.

“That old hag, always yelling.” BamBam muttered. Youngjae smiled.

“Yah, and we are distracting the students? We're not the one making a scene. Shall I add this to your scooter instead? I'm thinking its right up your ally.” he asked. BamBam's eyes widen.

“That looks awesome!”

“Yah! You punks! You wanna die!!? The teacher yelled, almost about to pop a vein. BamBam pouted.

“He's yelling again...” he said. Youngjae clicked his tongue.

“Just continue your lecture old hag!” he yelled back. The teacher drooped his book.

“You dare talk back to me you punk!” The teacher yelled. BamBam sighed.

“Yah! You started it! We weren't bugging anyone.” he called out. “Yelling at us for no reason.”

“These little... Yah! Get out of my class!” The teacher yelled. BamBam patted Youngjae shoulder.

“Yah, let's head to Yuggies class.” BamBam said. Youngjae smiled.

“Yeah, it's almost math for him right. Yah, Miss, Lee super hot. Let's go.” he said standing up. BamBam gathered up his stuff along with Youngjae.

“Yah hyung, Jackson hyung already slept with her, he said she gave good head.” BamBam said walking out.

“Ah really? So she's a younger boy fan? Shall I try?” Youngjae chuckled following him. The teacher was beat red.

“Those little...!!!!” he hissed, making the classroom very awkward.


 

“Kim Yumi, Choi Jae Jin. Your on cleaning duty.” The class president said. You innocently nodded placing your stuff back down. Suzy smiled at you.

“Hey, shall I wait for you? We could play afterwords.” she said. You smiled.

“I'm going to have to run to the academy afterwords. Sorry Suzy ah.” you said. Suzy fell back into her seat.

“Ah, you and studying. Fine, I'll come with. I'm not leaving you alone, epically with foxes at every turn.” Suzy mumbled glaring down the JJ combo who where discussing something in the back of the class. You followed her gaze to the two boys. Jb looked over at you, making you turn away, you missed his smirk as he looked back at Jr.

“More like snakes.” You muttered worriedly. Suzy looked at you.

“Huh? Did you say something?” she asked. You shook your head.

“Ah, it's nothing. I'm going to start cleaning now.” you smiled walking to the cleaning supplies.


 

Suzy stretched her arms happily as you both walked out of the school building.

“Freedom!” she sang. You chuckled a bit rubbing your backpack straps. Suzy turned to you. “So, let's get going.” you nodded in response. Before any of you could take a step Suzy phone rang. Suzy looked at her caller ID “Oh, it's mom.... Hello?” Suzy smile fell “Eh?! Again? I understand I'll go get her.” Suzy hung up her phone looking worried. You pursed your lips curiously.

“What's wrong?” you asked. Suzy smiled at you.

“Ah~ you know. Same old same old. She passed out drunk again.” her tone darkened as she sighed. Suzy looked at you apologetic. “Sorry Yumi ah...” You shook your head.

“Don't worry about it. Go to your mom.” you said. Suzy sighed again before hugging your and taking off. You waited till Suzy was out of eye sight before you decided to move.

“Aw~ Oppa do you have to leave?” you heard a whiny voice. You turned around to see Jackson and a girl. Both of their uniforms were wrinkled, hair a bit messy, and sweaty. You froze at the sight of the GOT 7 member. You turned away quickly with wide eyes. You seem to see them more you try to avoid them. Unfortunately, before you could ninja your way out Jackson saw you.

“Oh Vanilla.” he called out, making you stop in your tracks a bit. Hesitantly, you turned around and bowed lightly.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” You said quietly. The girl clinging to Jacksons arm bowed back respectfully.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She responded before turning to Jackson. “Oppa, do you know her?” it was a innocent enough question. Jackson smirked, just looking at you.

“Yeah, she's a new friend.” Jackson said wiggling out of her grip to wrap around around you. Making both females jump in surprise. “That i'm ditching you for.” you stared in shock between Jackson and he upset female. You started to wave your hand at her

“A-aniyo! Ja-”

“Oppa!” The girl screamed at him. “Are you kidding! My body is 10 times better then hers! I'm much prettier! I'm damn sure I can ride you better then her!” Your face paled, wanting to move away from Jackson, he just pulled you closer.

“Your right Ji Seon ah, but if you keep eating steak you'd get sick of it no?” He smiled. “Plus, its always good to try another flavor.” The girl looked between livid and wanting to cry. You held up your hands.

“W-we aren't-”

Let's go baby.” Jackson said pulling you with him. Ji Seon started yelling.

“Yah! Oppa! I thought we meant something!” you could hear the sobbing in her voice “After all we did! Don't tell me it didn't mean anything! Oppa!” You looked over your shoulder to see that girl fall to her knees, bawling her eyes out. Your heart sank.


 

“Why do you keep struggling?” Jackson asked annoyed. For the past block you've been trying to get out of his grip, tossing, turning and even tried pushing. Jackson groaned “Vanilla, could you calm down a bit. What's up anyways?” You stopped only to look at him before looking down.

“It's gross.” you mumbled. Jackson stopped, looking down at you.

“Huh?” you shifted your eyes awkwardly.

“You feel gross.” you mumble again. Jackson looked offended.

“Gross?! Me?” He looked foreword scoffing, then he smiled. “Ah, it's because I'm sweaty huh? And probably stink of .” He let you go smiling. “I guess I'll just have to deal with hand holding.” He clasped your hand, but you surprised him by pulling it away harshly. Jackson blink confused while looking at his hand then you. You didn't meet his eyes. He took a step foreword and you took one back. Jackson started to chuckle. “Ah, I forgot this is your style. I'm down for a chase.”

“Aniyo.” you said, bawling your fist a bit. Jackson watch you confused. When did you talk? “Jackson shi... is bad.” Jackson seemed taken back before regaining himself, he smirked.

“I sure am a bad boy. You girls love the naughty boy type.” Jackson cooed. You shook your head before meeting eyes with Jackson. Jackson was shocked by the emotion in it. Anger mixed with saddens with a hint of determination.

“Jackson shi, is horrible.” you said, voice clear. Jackson froze as his mind was computing what was happening. The shock was either your words or the fact your talking. Maybe both. Jackson pointed to himself.

“M-me? I? What?” Jackson was just dumb founded. What in the world is happening? Jackson then just started laughing rubbing his forehead. “Yah! Vanilla, you sure are funny today.” you shifted your eyes to the ground, this upset feeling was just bubbling inside you. You just wanted to scream at Jackson. How could he even smile after making the poor girl cry. After sleeping with her. After using her. It made you so mad! He wasn't taking you seriously either. You felt your knuckles turn white.

“Jackson shi, playing with girls is not funny.” you said. Jackson stopped his laughing eyes glued to the ground under him as his body tensed. “It's disrespectful.” It was silent as your words still clung to the air. You weren't sure if Jackson was in shock or pissed and you didn't want to find out. Before you could make a run for it you felt weight on your back as a pair of elbows gently landed on your shoulder cradling your head.

“Annyeong Vanilla Noona!” Yougjae said poking your cheek. You squeaked in surprise as you hopped away from him.

“Oh, this Noona.” BamBam said pointing at you, his wide eyes shifted to Jackson. “Eh? Whats wrong with Jackson Hyung?”

“I bet noona dumped him.” Youngjae chuckled smiling at you. You looked at the two younger males before looking at the ground. They all just show up out of nowhere. “We're heading to the hideout. Let's go noona.” Youngjae said pulling on your wrist. Your eyes widen.

“Eh? B-but.” you squeaked when Youngjae pulled you closer.

“Ah always with the protest. Hey noona you even rode a G-Scooter?” he asked. You looked at him before looking down, shaking your head. Youngjae smiled. “Then this will be amusing. Bam ah hold my bag will ya?”

“Ok.” you looked at Youngjae worridly as he pulled you closer to the scooter. You've never even touched a skateboard let alone a G-Scooter. Youngjae settled himself on it before pulling you closer. You started pulling away.

“I-I h-ave no balance.” you said. Youngjae was stronger as he pulled you closer.

“Stop being a baby.” BamBam scoffed. Youngjae got you on his scooter, he made it move a inch, making you cling to his torso and gave a squeak. Youngjae started to laugh as he held you with one arm around the waist.

“Ah, this is going to be fun.” Youngja said, taking off. You tighten your grip and you screamed a bit in his chest, the wind blowing through you.

“Yah, she's such a scardy cat!” BamBam yelled laughing. “Youngjae hyung go faster, her skirt with ride up!” the younger one looked over a dazed Jackson. “See you at the hideout hyung.” BamBam took off after the two on the scooter while Jackson held his annoyed expression.


 

“Oh, Bracelet face is pale.” Mark said pointing. You looked pale as Youngjae lead you towards the 'GOT 7' couch with a mischievous grin on his face. Jr stood up and put his hand on his hips.

“Yah... she's truly vanilla. What'd you do?” Jr chuckled as you got sat on the couch.

“she rode the g-scooter.” he said. You just stared foreword blankly trying to pull yourself together. You then felt a hand brush your cheek. You turned to look at JB who was smirking at you.


 

You felt your stomach drop.

Sorry if it ! The more playful side of this story is coming! And more youx7 moments to come wuhahahahahahaha