Vanilla

Savior

“Look here, Kim Yumi.” Three girls stood in your way to your homeroom class. You flinched when the leader of the little group shoved you. You kept looking down as you felt tears filling your innocent eyes.

“Ha, look Jin Joo ah, shes starting to cry.” the girl to the left said.

“What a cry baby. Yah, we didn't even get to the fun part yet.” the girl on the right said. Their leader, Jin Joo grabbed the ends on your long brown hair. You flinched when she tugged at the end of your hair.

“Shall we move to the bathroom? I have a whole kit today.”

“YAH! Lee Jin Joo!” the four girls turned to the new face. A girl with milky white skin and long black hair stood holding her hips and glaring at the four of you. You smiled.

“Suzy shi.” you muttered happily. Jin Joo let go of your hair and tsked.

“Bae Suzy.” Suzy walked over and stood in between you and the group of girls. Jin Joo crossed her arms as her posse flinched. “Look at who's playing hero again.”

“Lee Jin Joo, what have I said about messing with Yumi ah, huh?” Suzy hissed crossing her arms “Why don't you mess with me instead, huh?” Jin Joo rolled her eyes.

“Move aside. This is between us and that thing. You two aren’t even friends. Why do you keep jumping in?” you flinched. Suzy hissed.

“She is my friend. And I'll keep jumping in as long as you still messing with her. C'mon Yumi ah.” Suzy grabbed your wrist and pushed past Jin Joo into the class room. Jin Joo eyes widen in disbelief and scoffed.


 

“When are you going to stand up for yourself?” Suzy scolded you as you both sat at your desk. You played with your hands. You pouted.

“Thank you for saving me.” you whispered. Suzy sighed and plopped her head on your desk.

“Kim Yumi...” she muttered looking up at you with a disapproving look. You slouched while not looking into your friends eyes. Suzy pouted and sat up. “Don't give me that scardy cat look.” You bowed slightly.

“Sorry.” Suzy sighed and plopped her head down on your desk again.

“What am I going to do with you?”

“Its GOT7!” you both turned back to the class when two boys walked in, they were wearing their school uniform jacket but had their own shirts underneath, one had dyed greyish purple hair while the other had short black hair. They both had pricing and wore the wrong shoes. They were the icon of rebellious school boys, they were handsome, they were GOT7's JB & JR.

“Ah, they finally decided to show up today huh?” Suzy said. You just nodded as you watched JB smack the back of a kids head and pointed him to move. The boy scurried off as JB took his seat while JR took the seat next to him. JB put his feet up on his desk while JR did the same pulling out his phone to show his leader something on it. You frowned at them, how could students be so irresponsible? They should be studying, or at least wear their uniform right. Suzy tsked and shook her head.

“It's a shame really, handsome faces but no future. cause JR is so my style.” You could only nod. JB looked up and met eyes with you. You turned around quickly with wide eyes. Jb smirked and looked around the class to see other students looking their way too.

“What are you all looking at, huh?” everyone turned away as quickly as you did. You saw Suzy scoff.

“Bossy guys are so unattractive.” she said turning around. You noticed the teacher come in and started to take out your books for the class. You wanted to look back but was too scared.


 

“Your heading to the academy?” Suzy asked. You smiled and nodded.

“Yup, class doesn’t start till 5, but I wanted to get some studying in before it does.” You smiled holding a book to your chest. Suzy hung her head and sighed.

“I wanted to go to the karaoke bar.” Suzy looked back at you. “Yah, are you going to waste your youth away in your text book?” You softly smiled.

“My mom said that studying should be the only thing I should worry about.” you said. Suzy groaned.

“Mom this, Dad this. You should do something for yourself for once Yumi ah. You so tight.” she said. You bowed to her.

“I'll be leaving now.” you said. Suzy crossed her arms and pouted.

“One of these days i'm going to kidnap her and force her to have fun.”


 

You hummed as you walked down the street holding your backpack straps. Admiring your surroundings. You loved the out doors, all the sounds and colors. It was nicer compared being stuck in a room all day like you usually are. You sadly smiled.

“Karaoke, sounds fun.” you spoke softly. You heard motors and stopped. To your surprise 7 boys where heading your way on motorized scooters. You noticed the boy that was the head of the group, its was JB. Your eyes widen. GOT7. You started to put names to the faces as the road past you, not even acknowledging you. You watch them all stop in front of a shop at the end of the street and head in. You pouted. You heard rumors of that shop, not good rumors. Then again, GOT7 doesn't have good rumors either. You were about to cross the street when you noticed a bracelet on the ground. Curiously, you picked it up. It was punkish looking. You looked down at the shop. It must have been on of theirs. You just stood their for a second.

You could give it back.

You could just put it back on the ground.

But what if its important?

What if you get and drugged if you go in?

Maybe he threw it away?

But its his...

You started to whine. Your good girl side was the death of you. You started to head down the street towards the shop.


 

“Annyeonghaseyo...” you called out opening the door to the shop. To your surprise there was no one inside. You looked confused as you entered the shop more. Your eyes widen noticing a lot of antiques. You wowed at some of plated and statues. You kept exploring the shop, forgetting way you were originally there. You saw a interesting medieval statue of a knight head. You turned your head to read the sign under it.


 

Not for sale


 

That's odd.” you said reaching for the statue. “Why would it be out if not for sale?” you kept running your hand on it till you accidentally lifted up the night head. To your surprised the shelf moved. The more it opened the more open the louder the music got. You stood in shock seeing the hidden room.


 

Jb downed the shot in his hand, letting the speakers beat the music into his body. He looked at s.


 

BamBam, was shooting hoops.

Jr was laughing with some girls and guys.

Yugyeom was djing

YoungJae was on the car game

Jackson was flirting with a group of girls

Mark was jumping/dancing around making people around him awkward and uncomfortable.


 

Jb looked over at Yugyeom who made eye contact with him. JB smirked and gave a nod. Yugyeom gave a nod too and started to switch up the track.


 

As you headed down the stairs trying not to bump into any of the other people on your decent. You heard a women s voice singing 'Omona'. To your surprise everyone started to huddle around the dance floor. The energy you felt was insane.

Omo, its a new song!” you heard a girl call out to her friend. You looked confused but watched the dance floor. Slowly GOT7 started to get on the dance floor, you heard girls and guys cheering. To your surprise they had mikes attached to their heads.

Jr was at the head of the group first getting the crowd hyped more.

It's GOT7.” He called out in a rapper style. “This new new..” he spun into his spot. “Girls girls girls, yall feel me? Let's go JB!

Jb moved his arms and to your surprised the boys followed.


 

JB] Noryeokhaji anhado wae geureonji molla

Namanbomyeon jajireojyeo nolla

Nae love nae style nae swagger


 

The boys all turned around so now JR was in the center. Your eyes widen.


 

[JR] Oh amugeosdo anhaedo geunyang nega joha

Chyeodabomyeo gabyeopge dagaga

Geunyang 'Hey girl how are you doing?' (hey! )


 

During Jr singing part he started to move to a open couch then started to make motion towards some girls that were next to you. They started to squeal as you stared in wonder. Jr soon headed back into the group cleanly as they headed into the chours.


 

([All] Girls girls girls they love me)

[Jackson] Naneun wae momi ireoneun geoni


 

All the girls screamed the loudest during his part. You covered your mouth, his moves were so seductive. Your innocent eyes.


 

([All] Girls girls girls they love me)

[Yugyeom] Eoril jeokbuteo gyesok jjukgyeowossni


 

[BamBam] Nan natanagiman haedo

[Mark] Geunyang barabogiman haedo

[Yugyeom] Geunyang sumswigiman haedo

([All] Girls girls girls they love me)


 

[JB] Saljjakman useodo

[JR] Momeul saljjakman heundeureodo

[Jackson] Naneun amugeosdo anhaedo

([All] Girls girls girls they love me)


 

[JB] Joheungeonji aninji ajik jal molla

Maeui nuni neomunado manha

This girl that girl, harujongil


 

After his part, (that also shocked your innocent eyes) he headed towards you. To your surprised, he passed you an went to the stairs.


 

[JR] Oh maeumeul japgo chimchakhae

Hanmyeongman golla

Mannaboryeogo haedo nareul nohajujil anha

Eojjeomyeon joha (hey! )


 

While JR did his part JB did some break dancing on the stairs causing major energy from everyone in the room. Shocking you. Jb started to head back during the chorus. That everyone started to copy already.


 

[All] Girls girls girls they love me)

[Jackson] Naneun wae momi ireoneun geoni

([All] Girls girls girls they love me)

[Yugyeom] Eoril jeokbuteo gyesok jjukgyeowossni


 

[BamBam] Nan natanagiman haedo

[Mark] Geunyang barabogiman haedo

[Yugyeom] Geunyang sumswigiman haedo

([All] Girls girls girls they love me)


 

[JB] Saljjakman useodo

[JR] Momeul saljjakman heundeureodo

[Jackson] Naneun amugeosdo anhaedo

([All] Girls girls girls they love me)


 

Suddenly they 'kicked' mark out of the group then followed him over to the side. Mark slowly cartwheeled. Making everyone scream and made your eyes widen. Mark did a faster one then fliped. The rest of GOT7 started to huddle back into the middle and 'pushed' BamBam out with JR and Jackson.


 

[BamBam] Yo uh

Hwajanghaji mallago

Gwajangimyeon johgesseo jebal

Norae gasarago saenggakhaji malgo naemal

Issneun geudaero mideojwo

Kkwaseo deutjimalgo nae yaegi jal jom deureojwo

Ihaega doeljin moreugessjiman

Na jaseogeul meogeungeoscheoreom juwi

Yeoja nae momi duryeowojyeosseo

Jeojeollo doeneungeol oneulman beolsseo

Myeoccbeonjjae doeljul molla

Jugeulji moreuneun inomui ingireul daeche eojjae


 

The three disperse as Mark an the rest followed out behind them.


 

[Mark] Naiga jom manhgeon jeokgeon dongsaengigeon nunageon

Nal japgo butjapgo johdago gati noljago

Nal aldeon moreudeon eojjaessgeon

Neo mwohanyago jamkkanmanjom yaegihajago

Ssangdungirado isseumyeon johgesseo jeongmal

Maeteurikseucheoreom bokjerado halkka nal

Nae momeun dan hanainde suyoneun gyesok isseuni

Every lady wants a piece of me


 

You found yourself starting to rock to the music and smiling during the raps. You started to laugh while moving your arms like the people around you did. You stopped suddenly, seeing who was across the room. Jin Joo and her group. As soon as you noticed them one of the girls noticed you and whispered to Jin Joo. You gulped, freezing in your spot.


 

[BamBam] Nan natanagiman haedo ([Youngjae] natanagiman haedo)

[Mark] Geunyang barabogiman haedo ([Youngjae] barabogiman haedo)

[Yugyeom] Geunyang sumswigiman haedo ([Youngjae] sumswigiman haedo)

([All] Girls girls girls they love me)


 

[JB] Saljjakman useodo

[JR] Momeul saljjakman heundeureodo ([Youngjae] saljjakman heundeureodo)

[Jackson] Naneun amugeosdo anhaedo ([Youngjae] amu amugeosdo anhaedo)

([All] Girls girls girls they love me)


 

You watched as Jin Joo and her gang started to make their way towards you, moving around the dance floor so they wouldn't ruin the performance. You slowly started to walk backwards, but the people around you wouldn't budge do to the show.


 

You knew you shouldn't have come.


 


 

JB and JR highfived each other as well as the rest of the gang while everyone cheered.

Oppa so cool!”

That was Daebak!”

Jackson! Jackson wrote this song right?” People in the room yelled out.


 

Good job.” JB said patting Jackson face. “They liked it.” Jackson smiled.

I was just writing the truth, Girls love me. Wow.” he called out. BamBam hopped on his back.

But Hyung isn't a good guy.” BamBam yelled grabing his hat before taking off.

YAH! BamBam i'm about to Bam your face it!” Jackson yelled chasing after him. JB shook his head and about to head back to his spot but noticed his school uniform be surrounded by three other girls.


 

Look who showed up girl.” Jin Joo messed with your uniform coloer. “It's book warm.” You flinched.

Yah, Kim Yumi, what are you doing here?” one of her girls asked on her left. She moved towards your right and grabbed a piece of your hair and twirled it. “Looking for excitement?”

Maybe she's lost?” the other girl snorted. You brought your hands up to your chest all curled up like you always did when you were scared.

What are doing here?” Jin Joo hissed. You looked down and rubbed the bracelet that brought you here. The girl to your right eyes widen.

Yah, Isn't that JB's?!” she yelled. The other two eyes widen looking at the bracelet.


 

JB stopped once he heard his name. JB originally was going to leave the girls alone, who fought who wasn't any of his business, plus YoungJae loved a girl fight so why ruin a members fun?

Another fight over me.” he sighed bringing his hand up to rub his head, however his eyes widen when he realized how his wrist was. JB started to look down and around him with wide eyes. “, where did it go?” JB looked over at the four girls again, this time he noticed that the girl in the middle was holding something. His eyes widen when he noticed the shade of purple in contrast on the girls yellow uniform. JB started heading their way.


 

Why do you have that!?” Jin Joo yelled. You held it closer to yourself, as if to protect it.

I found it outside and was going to give it back.” You whimpered. Jin Joo held out her hand.

Give it to me.” She ordered. You looked at her oddly.

Huh? But...”

Yah, I'll let you off today if you just hand it over now.” you stared at her hand. You held it tighter.

It's JB shi's though.” you said uneasily. It should go back to its owner, if she hands it over to Jin Joo she might not give it back to him.

I said give it too me!” Jin Joo screamed.

Yah!” you four froze as JB walked up.

JB ah...” Jin Joo whimpered with a smiled. JB glanced her way then looked at you, slowly his eyes went down to your hands that were grasping the bracelet. You felt awkward. Jb looked back at you.

Why do you have that?” He asked roughly. You froze, his eyes pierced yours. You looked down.

I..uh.”

She stole it.” Jin Joo said cutting you off.

Yeah, she was going to steal it.” the one on your right said.

And pawn it to get money for books.” the other girl said. Jin Joo stuck out her chest.

However, I caught her and was going to give it back to you.” Jin Joo batted her eyes at JB. You mouth opened as you stared in shock at them. Steal? You? You turned to JB that was staring at Jin Joo then turned his eyes back to you. You froze while you shook your head slowly. Jb studied you.

Is that true?”

A-Aniyo.” you stuttered “I-it was O-out side, and y-you must of d-dropped i-t while, while y-ou-”

Don't listen to her JB ah, she's lying to you.” Jin Joo said.

Yeah, lying.” her girls said. JB looked at them then back to you. You felt your knees shake as you felt hot tears building.

JB ah whats going on?” Jr asked walking over with Mark. Mark narrowed his eyes at you making you flinch as he studied you. JR looked confused as he studied you too.

Apparently, she stole my bracelet.” JB said starring at you. Your eyes widen and shook your head.

A-Ani” you whispered.

Who? Her?” Jr asked pointing at you. Mark furrowed his brow in confusion. “Ah, No way.”

It's true.” Jin Joo jumped in. She turned to you in spite. “I watched her do it.” JB was just studying you as you felt yourself breakdown. Your heart was pounding as you started to sweat. You didn't steal it. JB dropped it. You were returning it. You felt wronged. You wanted to cry. You want to scream. You wanted to run.

You should punish her JB!”

Yeah punish her!”

JB...” Jr muttered. You closed your eyes and shoved the bracelet in to JB chest, surprising everyone.

I didn't steal it, you dropped it!” you cried turning around and hail tailing out of there.

Yah Kim Yumi!” Jin Joo yelled. JB, Jr and Mark just watched as you ran up the stairs and out the sliding door. Jin Joo turned to JB “JB ah, i'll catch the evil fox for you.” she said. JB held up his hand.

Its alright.” JB said looking down at his bracelet. JR and Mark watched him as JB turned to Jin Joo and her group before turning away from them to head to his corner. Mark followed while JR looked at the path you took out. JR rubbed his head.

She looks familiar.” he said walking away too. Jin Joo pouted angrily while looked at the door you took out.


 

You made it to the park when you finally stopped running. You felt tears streaming down your face and felt your body shaking. You held your hands to your chest as squatted down trying to calm yourself.

I didn't steal it, I didn't steal it.” you cried into your knees.


 

JB studied his bracelet as he laid on the couch in his party room. He's been ignoring what was happening in the room. Jr drank out of a bottle of Jack then set it down and sighed.

Where have I seen her before?” he muttered.

Who?” JB asked , eyes not leaving his bracelet. JR leaned back.

The girl from earlier, the one with your bracelet.” he said scratching his head. “I swear I've seen her before.” JR took another swig. JB glanced over at his best friend before looking back at his bracelet.

So drinking going to help you?” he chuckled. JR sighed.

She was wearing our school uniform...” he muttered. “Maybe one of Jackson's school day buddies?”

I highly doubt it.” JB said “Her eyes were so... innocent.” his tone soften when he thought back to you. You looked so scared, so wronged, so fragile. JR sat up quickly and stared at JB with wide eyes.

Whoa! What was up with that tone?” he asked. JB hummed in question.

What tone?” he asked spinning his wrist around to study his bracelet more.

It was... like...” JR shuddered. “Forget, forget.” he shook his head. JB smiled as he brought his bracelet closer to his face and laid it on his lips. JB took in a deep breath. Vanilla? He pulled his hand back to stare at his bracelet oddly. JR looked at his friend. “What?” JB brought the accessory back and smelt it. No, that was vanilla. JB sat up and held it out to JR.

Smell it.”

What?!”

Just smell it!” JR eyed his friend oddly but leaned foreword to smell it. “It smells like Vanilla right?” JR smelled it again and nodded.

Yeah, I guess. Why?” he asked. JB just kinda stared at JR before laying back down. JR gave a confused look to his best friend.

I just thought... it smelled nice. I guess.” JB said bringing the bracelet back to smell it. JR sighed.

God, aren't I the one whose been drinking? Geez why are you the one being loopy. Did you smoke something?” he asked before drinking again. JB held his bracelet back up to observe it.


 

Vanilla...huh?

New fic ^^ I watch GOT7 music video and thought of this story. Good? Yes? No?