Fights

Savior

“Kitten~,” your blood turned cold as you slowly turned to see two of the beat win members. Yoon waved his hand, “Did you miss me?” You froze. Why were they here? Jr was on full guard now as he tighten his fist. Suzy caught on as she clasped your hand in hers.

“Yumi, do you know them?” she asked. Jb appeared In front of you, hands in his pockets.

“This isn’t your territory, get out while im still nice.” Jb hissed. Yoon hummed as he poked his chin.

“Oh? We will go. But as long as we get kitten.” He purred, looking right at you. You coward behind Suzy. Suzy squeezed your hand. “Aw c’mon kitten. Don’t be that way, we had a fun time last meeting. Didn’t we?”

“You son of a .” Jr growled stepping up next to Jb.

“You.” Sang Gyu pointed right at you, “Are BEATWIN’s.” You felt the cold sweat as you started to shake. Students from your school started to form wanting to see what would happen. Yoon smiled sweetly pulling out  a butterfly knife. You could hear gasp coming from the students around you.

“We didn’t get to mark you last time.” Yoon said, making BW in the air. You covered your mouth. The moment the knife was pulled Jr froze.

“Don't do it!”

“I ing warned you.” Jb hissed pulling out his own knife. Sang Gyu pulled out his two before walking over. Suzy started to pull you backwards. Yoon chuckled.

“Aw don’t run away kitten!” he called out as he started running. The crowd of students started to scream as they scattered. They wanted a fight, not a blood bath.

“Jr!” Jb exclaimed as Jr ran forward to intervene Yoon. Jb about chased after him but he saw Sang Gyu charging him. Jb clicked his tongue as he flipped his knife around before guarding against Gyu.

 

“What the hell is all that about?” Suzy exclaimed as she pulled you through the wave of students. Her grip on you was tight, “Why is BEATWIN even after you?” you stayed silent as you kept looking back, but only hearing and seeing students.

“Vanilla noona?” Youngjae surprised you both. He looked around, “Why is everyone running around with their heads cut off?”

“BEATWIN is here.” Suzy said pointing towards the fight. Youngjae eyes widen before pulling out his phone as he went against the fleeing students. Suzy pulled on your arm again as you watched the younger boy leave.

 

 “You sure you wanna go against me Jr?” Yoon smirked flipping his knife. Jr was rocking on the balls of his feet, eyeing the boy. Yoon chuckled, “You don’t even have a knife.”

“I don’t need a knife to kill you.” Jr hissed. Yoon laughed gripping his knife.

“Let’s see about that.” He pounced forward, jabbing forward. Jr jumped to his left and swung, knocking Yoon in the jaw. Not giving yoon time to recover, Jr tackled the BEATWIN member to the ground, the knife sliding against the street. Jr through one punch, then another, before Yoon swung his right fist into JR’s cheek. Using JR’s unbalance to flip them over to become the attacker. Yoon smirked as he pounded into JR’s face. Jr started to block. Once a small opening appeared, Jr grabbed Yoon shirt, pulling himself up and Yoon down into a headbutt before shoving the younger boy off. Both in a small daze they both got up, Jr recovering faster punched Yoon once again. Yoon fell to the ground, next to his knife. Jr straddle Yoon and swung again. Yoon dodged and swung his knife. JR leaned away, the tip of his knife barley cutting the tip of Jr’s nose. Jr summersaulted away and hopped right back up. Yoon smirked as he wiped the corner of his mouth.

 

JB ducked the moment Sang Gyu swung his arm with the knife. Jb had to take another step back when Sang Gyu swung in reverse. Slightly off balance being on a slightly slanted hill. Sang Gyu used his height to advantage and kicked JB backwards. Jb fell backwards, but rolled with the street so he wouldn’t take much damage. Once he felt his feet make contact with the street he launched himself forward, grazing the side on Sang Gyu hand. The taller male jumped back before taking another swing. Jb turned his body, catching Snag Gyu’s arm. With the of his knife Jb smacked Sang Gyu’s wrist making his hand let go of the knife. In retaliation, Sang Gyu socked the back of JB’s head, making Jb’s vision go hazed for a second while he stumbled away. Sang Gyu took advantage and started punching the leader. One hit, two hit, three hit, and JB stumbled enough that he fell down. Losing the knife. Sang Gyu raised his foot, ready to stomp down. Jb rolled away and kicked the back of Sang Gyu’s left knee making the older male fall to one knee. JB then kicked the males side before reaching for his knife again. Sang Gyu recovered quickly and tackled JB to the ground, losing the knife once again. JB in returned knocked the males jaw and hit his palm against  Sang Gyu’s jugular. Sang Gyu started gagging as he rolled off JB, holding his throat. Jb rolled the other way and grabbed his knife again.

 

YoungJae appeared on the scene seeing the battered bodies. Sang Gyu was holding his throat as JB stood back up. Yoon started to attack with his knife again against JR. Jr moved back, dodging every jab until his back was against the wall of the school.

“Hyung!” Youngjae yelled as he ran up behind Yoon, grabbing onto his back and pulling him away before throwing him on the ground and kicking him. JR looked at Youngjae in surprise.

“YoungJae?” he whispered as YoungJae came to his side. Youngjae eyes never left Yoon.

“Hyung, why is BEATWIN here?” he asked. Jr wiped his brow.

“They came for Vanilla.” Jr panted. YoungJae became confused.

“For Noona?” he asked as he looked back at Yoon who was struggling to get back up. Youngjae looked at JR. “Hyung, is it only these two?” JR looked at Youngjae confused, before realizing what the younger male meant. Before any of them could say a word, Yoon  rushed forward. JR pushed Youngjae away as he dodged the knife again. Yoon attacked again, only for JR to catch his arm and slam him into the wall. Beating the wrist that held the knife against it until it dropped. YoungJae recovered from the push and started heading your way until Jackson came out, knife in hand.

“Why the is-“

“Hyung, no time to explain. We need to find Vanilla Noona.” Youngjae said. Jackson looked between the fighting and Youngjae.

“There might be more?”

“There might be more, Hyung.”

“You stay here, I’ll head for vanilla.” Jackson said putting his knife back in his pants before running off. YoungJae turned around to watch JB round house Sang Gyu to the ground.

 

 Suzy kept dragging you through the streets around your school. You both rested on a busy corner. Slightly panting as she pulled you both to be against a wall. Suzy took a break before looking at you. You had your head down, teary eyes, red faced, and panting. Suzy felt her blood boil.

“GOT7… you’re truly dead.” She hissed, opening her backpack to find her handkerchief. She pressed it against the side of your face, surprising you. Suzy sighed. “Seriously, why are BEATWIN even after you?” you looked up at your friend before taking the fabric.

“I… I’m not sure…” you said, patting at your eyes. Suzy growled as she looked at the adults passing by.

“It has to be because of GOT7. I knew they were going to cause problems.” Suzy continued to rant. You looked back down as you started to tune her out. You started to remember that night you first met BEATWIN. You were terrified and JR ended up protecting you. JR almost got stabbed because of you. You covered your mouth. The BEATWIN members had knifes. Not only is JR in danger, Jb is too. “Yumi!?” Suzy exclaimed in surprise as you suddenly took off. Your feet making their way back to the school. You couldn’t believe you just took off like that. Leaving the boys behind to fight for you. The BEATWIN members wanted you not them. And you just took off, not even taking a glance back. Such a coward, such a coward. You took a sharp turn, right into the rest of BEATWIN. Sunghyeok smiled the moment he saw you.

“Oh, kitten.” He said. You froze as you felt the cold sweat in you. He crossed his arm, “I thought it’d take much longer to find you. But I wasn’t prepared to find you alone.” He was right, you were by yourself. SungHo sighed.

“I thought GOT7 was smarter than to just let you take off. Guess we over estimated their brains.” He took a step toward you. You took a step back. JungHa clicked his tongue.

“No point in running away kitten.” He said walking toward you too. You matched their steps backwards before you hit your back against a wall. You flinched at the cold stone.

“I figured there would be a bigger challenge.”YoungJo sighed. You started to cower. You really were a coward.

“Yah!” There stood a really pissed off Suzy. She was huffing and flexing her hand. SungHyeok uncrossed his arms. He started to snicker before looking at you.

“Kitten sure has a lot of friends.”

“I’ll give you 3 seconds to go away, or else.” Suzy threatened. YoungJo scoffed.

“Or else what?”

“Or else me!” You shrieked in surprised when Jackson appeared out of the blue, socking Youngjo to the ground. The other members were surprised to see Jackson. Jackson stood in front of you.

“Jackson…” you breathed. Jackson stared forward but grabbed your hand.

“Are you ok?” he asked. You nodded, squeezing his hand a bit. BEATWIN’s leader smiled.

“Another knight in shining armor, I might end up calling you princess instead of kitten.” He said. Jackson let go of your hand the moment Suzy came to your side.

“Get out of here Vanilla.” Jackson said, pulling out his knife. You gasped.

“No way you can take them on.” Suzy said. Jackson smirked.

“And you’re going to help me? Just get Vanilla out of here, she’s the one they want.” He said, flipping his knife. Suzy grabbed your hand pulling you slightly. You looked at Jackson.

“I can’t leave you.” You whispered. Jackson smiled.

“This is no time for you to confess your love.” He said. “Now get out of here.” You frowned, but Suzy over powered you and dragged you away. SungHyeok sighed.

“YoungJo and JungHa get Jackson.” He said. Jackson growled blocking the BEATWIN boys path. YoungJo smirked along with JungHa as they both rushed Jackson.

 

Suzy and you both ran back out to the busy street mall. People wondering around minding their own business. You both knew Beatwin was behind you, but the hope was that you’ll lose them in the crowd.

“I don’t think we should have left Jackson.” You said. Suzy gripped your hand harder.

“And do what? You can’t fight Yumi. You’d just get hurt.”

“Jackson is going to get hurt. Jr and Jb are going to get hurt.” You exclaimed. Suzy gripped your hand harder.

“They’ll be fine Yumi.” She said pulling you into a clothing store. “They’re GOT7 remember? They’re a bunch of snotty kids that fight and mess around. If anything they deserve to get their asses kicked.” You looked down at your feet as Suzy made for the back exit.

“It just doesn’t feel right to leave them.” You whispered. Suzy sighed, turning around to grab your shoulder.

“Yumi, look at me.” You looked up to meet Suzy’s eyes, she wiped your tears you dind’t realize you that fell, “Those two gangs were going to fight anyway. They’re just using you as an excuse to fight. It’s not even about you.”

“Oh, but it always is.” You both jumped, seeing SungHyeok leaning against the wall behind you. Suzy pulled you behind her as she stood In front of you glaring him down. The leader sighed as he stood straight. “Let’s just skip to the part were Kitten comes with me. I’d really hate to hit you.” Suzy gripped your hand.

“Bite me.” She said. SungHyeok smiled.

“Anywhere you like, but, this isn’t the time to get our ual frustrations out, is it?” he said. Suzy snared before letting go of your hand. You gasped at her. Suzy placed her bag down.

“Yumi, run.” She said. You looked at her in shock.

“Suzy?” you responded in disbelief. The leader radioed in their location on a waki taki he had. Suzy shoved you a bit.

“Run, I can by a bit of time. I don’t know why they want you. But just run straight to the police.”

“Suzy.”

“Go!”

“I-I can’t leave you.” You said. Suzy turned to face you.

“Yumi, I swear to god.”

“Get here as soon as you can, kitten going to run soon.” Hyeok said before shoving the taki away. “No point of running kitten, my boys will be he-“ you both jumped in surprise. You blinked.

“Yugyeum shi!?” you exclaimed. Yugyeum was staring SungHyeok.

And he didn’t seem to happy.