GOT7

Savior

“Why are we going there again?” BamBam muttered getting on his G-scooter. Mark pointed his finger at him.

“Because, education is important!” he yelled. BamBam rolled his eyes then looked at his leader, JB.

“JB hyung, why are we going? Only Mark really cares about school.” he asked. JB fixed his backpack.

“Do you want to be dumb like Taecyeon hyung? Huh?” JR said nudging the moodmaker. BamBam pouted pushing JR away.

“Just cause you don't finish high school doesn't mean your dumb.” BamBam said. JB got on his G-Scooters and smirked at BamBam before he scooted off. BamBam pouted before looking at the makane of the group. “Yah, should I even worry about a high school diploma?” Yugyeom just stared at the Thai child before scooting off with Hyungs. BamBam cutely pouted as he followed, making more complaints.


 

You just stared with out any focus at your desk. Your face was pale with small bag under your eyes. You sat there for about 5 minutes, not noticing that Suzy was starring at you that long. Suzy clicked her tongue.

“I should of kidnapped you yesterday. Studying made you a wreck.” she muttered. Suzy poked your forehead “Yah, Kim Yumi” You pulled back in shock and then started to look around curiously before making eye contact with Suzy.

“A-ah, Suzy shi.” you smiled then bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo.” Suzy clicked her tongue.

“Annyeong. Did you have a nice nap?” she asked with a disapproving face. You shy away while pouted cutely at your friend. Suzy frowned. “What were you doing yesterday that made you so pale? Did you study to hard again? You're going to have a nose bleed again you know.”

“Sorry.” you said bowing to her. Suzy sighed.

“Don't say sorry to me, say it to yourself when your bedridden with mathofobia.” Suzy said turning around. You gently smiled at her cuteness as you pulled some books from your bag.


 

“Omo its GOT7.”


 

You froze, dropping your English book on the ground.


 

JB and JR walked in cooly, eyeing everyone as they headed to their self assigned seats that where at the back of the class next to the windows. Two class mates that were there took their stuff and booked it to the other side of the class, stepping on your English book. You didn't notice. JB and JR sat at their desks and prompt their feet on the tables as JB smirked at the two boys. Loving the fear he gave them.


 

“Yah, Yumi ah.”


 

JB looked over at the two girls near the front of the class. One was facing him while the other was had her back to him. He noticed one, Bae Suzy, the high school's sweet heart.


 

“Did you study so hard your body doesn't work anymore? Here, you dropped your book.” he noticed Suzy face get a worried expression. “Yumi ah? Are you sick? You got much paler? Did you see ghost?” JR clicked his tongue while looking at his phone.

“Yumi?” he asked. JR looked at the ceiling repeating the name over and over again. “Yumi, Yumi. Why does that name sound familiar?” JB tilted his head staring at the two girls. The other woman slowly clasped her pencil.


 

JB smirked while he rubbed his bracelet.

“She's the one who almost stole my bracelet.” JB smirked. JR eyes widen as he slammed his foot down, shocking everyone in the class.

“Eh? Vanilla? Her?” JR snapped his while he put his feet back as while tsking to himself while shaking his head and smirking. “Kya, I thought I recognized her.” JB scoffed before he smirked at your direction again as he started messing with his bracelet again.

Vanilla, huh?”


 

“I think we should take you to the nurses office.” Suzy said starting to stand up. You grabbed her arm desperately trying to keep her down, surprising her.

“A-aniyo.” you said, awkwardly smiling. “I-I'm ok. I promise.” Suzy clicked her tongue.

“Look at this girl. Yah, is studying that important? Follow me.” she said. You pulled her again.

“Suzy shi. I promise you. I'm ok.” You pleaded. Suzy shook her head.

“I'm not listening to you. Your going to the nurses office.”

“Suzy shi, please...”

“Ani, your going and tha-”

“Teachers coming, teachers coming!” you sighed in relief as Suzy snarled at the male's S.O.S message. Suzy let you go and pointed at you.

“Your going, just you wait.” she said turning around in her seat. You smiled before slightly turning your head to try to look back at the JJ's but stopped yourself. You held in your breath before looking foreword at your teacher.


 

“Last but not least. I'm giving you a assignment that will be due in next week.” Your English teacher said taping on the board. “I'll want a dictionary term, two sentences it will be in. In both Korean and English. And, I'll want a physical replica. So I wouldn't do something to difficult. This will be a group project. A group of 2 will b-” JB held up his hand.

“Can we pick our partners?” JB asked. The teacher crossed his arms giving a disapproving look at the teen.

“Don't worry Jae Bum shi, you'll be with Jin-young shi.” he said opening his book. JB smirked as he slammed his feet down while standing up. Surprising everyone in the class, including JR. Everyone watched uneasily. JB smirked when he made eye contact with you. You flinched and turned away.

“I don't want to work with JR ah.” JB said slowly walking up the aisle eying your trembling figure. Everyone watched curiously as JB stopped next to your desk. You didn't breath. JB smirked as he sat on your desk, surprising everyone. You didn't look up. Suzy mouth opened. JB smiled at the teacher. “I want to work with her.”

“Yah, JB ah.” JR called out.

“Im Jae Bum.” the English teacher was turning read, his eyes glaring down the teen. JB grabbed the ends of your hair.

“We're picking our own words right? How about that would be fun to show physically.” Your eyes widen as you covered your mouth, the rest of the class reacted the same way. Suzy glared at him as did the teacher.

Im Jae Bum! That's completely inappropriate!” The teacher yelled. JB nodded.

How about Thief, or Steal.” his words made you flinch. Still not looking at him. JB smiled as he held up the hair strand he had up to his nose to smell. “Maybe even Vanilla.” his voice changed, surprising you enough to look up at him. Finally, Suzy stood up.

Yah! I'm Jae Bum. Back off!” she yelled. JB turned around to look at Suzy as he twirled the hair strand. He smiled.

Wae? Jealous? Hurt?” JB other hand petted her head. “Don't worry Suzy ah, my doors always open for you.” Suzy smacked his hand away.

Are you nuts?” she hissed. Suzy pushed JB off your desk. As he spun off he grabbed your arm and pulled you up with him so now you both were standing. Your eyes widen looking between JB's chest and Suzy. JB smirked as he wrapped a arm around your shoulder pulling you closer to him. You flinched, feeling your body tremble.

Do this project with me and i'll forgive you for trying to steal my bracelet.” JB whispered. You closed your eyes, feeling tears coming. He believed Jin Joo after all.

I didn't steal it.” You whispered back.. JB smirked.

Fine then, let's say you didn't. You returned my bracelet... I'm returning the favor with this project.” he whispered, tighting his hold a little. You whimpered. There was no way out of it. You sighed.

Let her go.” The teacher yelled.

Yah! Jae Bum shi!” Suzy yelled.

Yah, JB ah... this is getting a little.” JR called form the back of the class.


 

Gwenchanayo.”


 

JB smirked as his grip loosened as you stared at the floor. Suzy frowned.

Yumi ah...” she said. You took in a deep breath before turning to the teacher.

Allow me to work with Jae Bum shi.” you asked slightly bowing. Everyone started to whisper, most with pity, while others started coming up with their own conclusions. The teacher stared at you.

Kim shi, you don't.”

Please... let me work with JB.” you asked again. The teacher sighed.

Fine.” JB smirked as he looked at you, petting your head. You didn't face him but kept your eyes to the floor. JB turned to walk away.

Aish, everyone so heated up.” Suzy glared at him then held your arm. The teacher snarled before clearing his throat.

You all can chose your own partners.” he said before scurrying out of the class. Everyone started to burst into chatter. Suzy rubbed your arm.

Gwenchanna?” she asked. You finally looked up at Suzy. Face pale and blurry eyes.

Suzy shi, I might need to go to the nurse now.” you whispered. Suzy nodded as she lead you out of the class. JB smirked, putting his feet back up on the desk then looking at out the window. JR sighed.

Causing a scene all by your self.” he shook his head, playing on his phone. JB smirked and nodded to himself.


 


 


 

Academy! Really?” Suzy started to groan as she physically looked like she was in pain. You blinked confused as she kept groaning. Suzy pointed at you. “Yah, your coming with today.” you opened your mouth to protest but Suzy finger poked your forehead, shocking you. “You don't have a choice in the matter. No, studying, no books, no damn papers. Fun! Me and you are going to have fun!” Suzy demanded. You started to blink before pouting.

But my mom...” you trailed off looking down. Suzy wouldn't budge, you knew that. You looked back up. “Oh? Kim Soo Hyun sunbaenim.”

Kya! Omo Where!?” Suzy spun around quickly moving her self side to side to see past the fountains of students. You bowed quickly.

Good Bye.” you said before mixing yourself with the crowd. Suzy turned back around with a shocked face.

Y-yah! Kim Yumi... YAH!” you started to run away cutely. Suzy pouted and started to stomp her feet cutely. “Yumi ah! YAH!”


 


 

You leaned yourself up against the wall by the bus stop. You were far enough away not to worry about Suzy finding you. You took in a deep breath before you started to walk again. After a couple blocks you noticed where you were. You started to look around and sure enough. The antique shop. You froze. GOT7's hide out. You started to look around. No one. You nodded your head as you hurriedly cross the street making a cute noise. You didn't stop till you made it around the corner. You pressed yourself up against the wall and let out a deep sigh. Safe. You looked at the corner as you started to walk backwards, afraid JB or JR would pop out at any moment. After a couple more steps you turned around and sighed.

I'm being really dumb.” you mumbled.

It was interesting to watch though.” you squeaked before turning back around. Jackson was sitting on top of the wall. Tossing a hacky sack up and down. You flinched as you looked down at your feet. Jackson smirked as he tossed the sack at your feet. You squeaked again as you jumped back. Jackson leaped down from the wall and dust off his pants. You looked at him then looked back at the ground again. Taking steps back when you saw his feet in your vision. Jackson chuckled a bit, sticking his hands in his pockets as he leaned foreword a bit. “That's my school's uniform. What grade are you in? 9Th? 10Th?” you flinched at his question as you squeezed your backpack straps. Jackson smiled as he sighed. “I was just thinking how bored I am with Ji Seon ah at school and needed a new friend for school.” he smiled at you. “Looks like i'm truly a lucky guy.” your back hit, what you figured, as the bus stop booths. Your eyes widen looking behind you before turning foreword, still not looking at Jackson. He pressed his hand against the bus booth and leaned foreword more making you flinch your hands up to your chest all balled up. His other hand went to touch your cheek. “Shy girls are such a turn on.”

Oh, bracelet!” Jackson face became darker as he turned around to glare at Mark. Who was awkwardly pointing at the two of you with a dumb expression on his face. You exhaled as Jackson pulled away.

Yah! Are you crazy! I was just... we were.. ugh. YAH!” Jackson yelled, surprising Mark. Mark shyly smiled.

Ah, sorry. I was surprised because I noticed her, that’s all.” he said. Jackson blinked.

Eh? You do?” he asked. Mark nodded. You slowly started to move around the bus booth. Trying to sneakily walk away.

Yeah, remember the commotion yesterday with those four girls an JB? She was in the middle of it.”

Ah, really?”

You started to walk backwards a couple steps before turning around to run away. But ran right into Yugyeom, who just stared at you. You squeaked and took a couple steps back in surprise. The two other members turned around.

Oh, Yugyeom ah.” Mark waved happily. Jackson pointed at you.

Yah! Were you about to run away?” you closed your eyes as you mentally hit yourself. Yugyeom looked between you and them with the same stoic look. You quickly bowed to Yugyeom before trying to pass him. Yugyeom stepped in your way. You froze, slowly looking up at him. He just stared foreword. You tried to step the other way but he stood in your way again. You pouted.

Excuse me.” you shyly said. He didn't move. Jackson suddenly wrapped a arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. Making you squeak.

Yah, my heart. I've never had a girl walk off on me before. I'm in shock.” Jackson didn't sound to serious. You blinked as you looked down as your stomach turned. Jackson snapped his fingers surprising you. “Ah, playing hard to get. That’s a fun game shy girls like to play. You can be the deer and I’ll be the tiger, shall we start this chase now?” your face turned pale. Mark sighed.

This is ual harassment Jackson ah.” he said. Jackson smirked.

ual? That comes after the tigers gets his prey.” Your eyes widen in shock.

JB Hyung requested her.” Both boys turned to look at the Makane who kept his stoic look surprised.

Eh?”

Why?” Yugyeom just stayed silent. Jackson sighed as Mark snickered. Yugyeom pulled you out of Jackson's arms and started to drag you towards the antique shop. Your eyes widen as you looked back. Mark had a grin on his face while Jackson made tiger like expressions at you. You closed your eyes.

I-I h-ave a-academy. I-I n-ah!” Yugyeom jerked your arm, shutting you up. You held your uniform. You should of just went with Suzy.


 


 

JB took another shot as the door opened to the party room. JB smirked recognizing s and their hostage. JR blinked.

Wow, you really sent him.” BamBam shot a hoop before walking over eying the four oddly.

Who's that?” he asked. JB smirked.

A toy.” he said. JR clicked his tongue.

Yah... she looks like a deer caught in the headlights. Do you really think she stole your bracelet?” he asked. JB just stayed quite.


 

You couldn't believe you were back in this room. You just watched as the other people in the room would stop what they were doing and watch. You just decided to keep your head down as you kept your tears at bay. Yugyeom pulled you over to a couch and pretty much threw you on it. You made a squeak as you landed, surprise at how rough he was.

Yah, couldn't you be nicer Yugyeom ah? You have to have in the bedroom if you want to be that rough.” It was Jackson's voice. However, when you looked up you met eyes with this gangs leader, JB. You gulped, pulling back. JB smirked picking up another shot glass.

We have a project to work on right? We havn't picked a words yet, right? Vanilla?” he chuckled. You looked at him confused.

Vanilla?”

Hmm, Vanilla smells y.” Jackson said sitting on the arm of the chair next to you, taking a strand of your hair to smell. You gently pulled away, making obvious your uncomfortable.

Hyung such a ert, she's not even that cute.” BamBam muttered. Jackson about shot daggers at the boy.

Yah, you should never say that to a woman.” Jackson hissed. BamBam stuck out his tongue before looking at JB.

Hyung, why is she here? She doesn't look like the type.” he muttered. JB smirked.

She's not.” he said taking the shot. You watched him curiously. JR smiled picking up a shot glass.

Want some?” he offered. You just stared at the cup then shook your head. JR shrugged and one shot it. BamBam sneered.

A goodie goodie? Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke. I bet she's a Jackson hyung.” BamBam said taking a shot glass to drink. Yours eyes widen. Those have alcohol in them? JB just snickered while JR leaned back in his chair. Jackson rolled his eyes.

So are you BamBam.” he said poking the younger male stomach. BamBam growled as he moved away.

Where do you think the name BamBam came from?” BamBam puffed out his chest with a smile. Mark smiled goofy like.

Not because of your skills in bed.” he said. BamBam huffed at him.

Guys, I just found the most awesome... hey, who is she?” YoungJae asked coming over with his phone out. BamBam threw his hands up in the air.

Exactly! Who is she? Why is she here!? Why is she on our couch?” BamBam yelled. JB smiled.

She's a partner from class. We have a project together in English.” he said taking another shot looking at you. Your eyes stayed on your feet, trying to distance yourself as far as possible from all the males.

And you doing the project?!” BamBam exclaimed in surprise.

Why didn't you just partner up with JR hyung?” Youngjae asked. JR pointed at JB.

We were originally partners, then he made a huge scene in class about being her partner.” JR chuckled as he took another shot. Mark looked at JB confused.

Really?” he asked.

Why don't you have her do all the work? Thats what I do with my partners.” Youngjae said.

Are you actually doing the project? Why hyung!? Why!?” BamBam fell to his knees dramatically. Usually, someone not doing their school work would of repulsed you, however, how adorable BamBam was being, you couldn't but have a small smile on your lips with a very quite chuckle. JR shot up in his seat and pointed at you.

Yah.” your smiled faded as you flinched, balling your fist and held it to your lips nervously. JR put his hand down with a disappointed look. “Yah... you have a very cute smile.” all the boys looked at you curiously as you stared down. Jackson looked between you and BamBam.

Were you laughing at him?” he sounded offended. BamBam eyes glowed.

You were laughing at me? Yah... goodie isn't too bad.” he smiled wide. JR pointed at BamBam.

Yah, Yah. Bam ah, make her do it again.” JR demanded. BamBam held out his hands.

Ok, ok.” he said. BamBam cleared his throat as he started to throw himself around. “Project! English! Oh merciful Buda why! Not JB hyung! Why!” BamBam startled you by throwing himself at your feet as he kept being dramatic. “Why! Why! Wh- hey, noona wearing some cute underwear.” You felt your face flush pale before it became bright red. You screamed as you held your skirt down. You felt tears enter your eyes threaten to fall. Surprising Everyone. Jackson stood up.

Yah! You little-” before Jackson did anything Yugyeom was behind BamBam. The mood maker looked up at the stoic youngest member uneasily.

Ahaha... yah.. Yugyeom ah... I didn't...” BamBam pleaded. Yugyeom looked at you, bowed, then took BamBam by the ear leading him to the stairs.

Ah, Yugyeom ah such a softy.” Youngjae said rubbing his head. JR smiled at you.

Yugyeom ah thinks it's the biggest sin to make a girl cry. He'll take revenge for you.” he said. You looked back down, feeling embarrassed. JB just stared to the side, playing with his shot glass.

No reason to cry, everyone has underwear. Not like he saw anything else.” JB said. You semi glared at JB. Just underwear? No woman likes to have boys look up their skirts. Period. To your surprise you felt cloth press against your cheeks. You looked to see Youngjae pressing a cloth against your cheek.

Yah, using such a dirty oily rag on a girls face, are you nuts?” Jackson hissed swiping his hand away. Youngjae pouted.

It's a clean side. Plus, her skin pretty oily anyways.” he said. Shocking everyone, even you.

Yah!”

YoungJae ah!”

What the is wrong with you!?”

You retard!”

Omo... Bracelet...”

What?”

You covered your face in shock as more tears started to poor out. JB looked at you then glared at Youngjae.

Yah! What th- yah! Vanilla!” you booked it out of there. Running through the crowd and out the door balling your poor eyes out. Everyone stood from their spot looking at where you disappeared.

Damn, she can run fast.” Mark said. Jackson gave a this-is-not-the-time look. Mark blinked “What?” JB and JR both glared at Youngjae who blink innocently.

W-wae?”

Aish, your so stupid.” JR muttered before jogging through the crowd. JB rubbed his eyes before sitting down. Jackson smirked at YoungJae.

Your is so dead today.” he snickered pointing at JB then him. “First Yugyeom, then... Your so screwed.”

Jackson! Come play~” a group of girls called out. Jackson took in a breath and sighed happily.

Girls, Girls, Girls they love me.” he sang walking over. Youngjae looked at JB then back at Mark. Mark started to silently overly dramatic laughed while walking away like a awkward chicken, pointing at Youngjae. The motor head blinked confused.

Yah, Youngjae ah.” JB called from the couch, still rubbing his eyes. His voice was venomous. Youngjae shivered. “You have five seconds.” Youngjae started to slowly back up before running away. JB sat up ready to leave before he noticed the brown girly pin covered backpack on the floor.


 


 

Yugyeom ah, I'm sorry... huh? No more. I'll forget about the pantys ok?” BamBam pleaded, all bruised and bloody up by the powerful makane. Yugyeom looked down at him, keeping his stoic look. Suddenly, you burst out the front door of the antique shop balling your eyes out, passing both boys. They both stared at your running figure. “Hey... isn't that...” BamBam pointed. Not to long after JR appeared looking around then saw the two youngerster. JR pointed at the same direction as BamBam then smiled.

Ah, thank you.” he started jogging. He turned around. “Youngjae ah!” JR called out before heading your way. Yugyeom and BamBam blinked confused before looking back at each other.


 


 

Vanilla ah!” JR called out, to you. You didn't stop, you didn't want to be around GOT7 at all. JR sighed “Man she's fast. I shouldn't have drank so much.” you turned around to see JR still chasing you, you wiped your eyes as you headed down some back ally ways, trying to escape him. You ended catching your leg on some trash and started to stumble a bit. You ended up tripping on a uneven surface and bumped into someone as you fell down. You wiped your eyes as you stood up and bowed.

I'm sorry.” you looked back up, to see 6 scary looking males. One male was brushing off his shoulder. He must have been the one you bumped into. He rubbed a hand in his blonde hair to look at you.

Aw, looks like we found a kitten.” a guy with blue hair said.

A lost kitten.” another with red hair said.

Hyung, she's ok huh. Pretty cute.” he said with his styled brown hair, winking at you. Your warning bells started going off. Slowly you started to take a step back. One with brown hair combed to the side stepped foreword stopping you. A boy with short black hair study you.

High school girl, average body, no exciting features... I don't think could bring us much.” he muttered. The blue one folded his arms.

But she does have that innocent deer look though.” your eyes widen. What are they talking about? They're making you sound like a product. You started to tremble as you brought your fist to chest. Today was just not your day.

Whatever it is, she just can't get away for bumping into me.” The blonde said fixing his white jacket, You felt your eyes water up again as your legs shook.

I could take her for a night, she's so my style.”

JR shi!” you screamed running away the direction you came. Even though you would love to stay away from GOT7, but at least you kinda know them. GOT7 must be better then those guys.


 


 

she runs fast.” JR gasped out, hunched over on his knees. “Yah, whatever, whatever. I don't care.” JR stood back up. His phone started to ring and he picked it up. “Oh, JB ah I was just about to call you. Imma need a-off” JR was knocked over by you, his phone sliding across the back streets. JR groaned sitting up. “Ugh... Vanilla?” You looked next to you.

Jr shi...” you whined, your eyes expressed how scared less you were. JR looked surprised. You didn't have that expression when you left.

Yah, Vanilla what wrong?” JR asked. You pretty much latched yourself on his arm.

Sorry, I'll go back to you.” you cried. JR stood you both up.

Yah...Yah... Vanilla whats wrong?”

GOT7 Jr... huh?” JR felt you tighten your grip as he looked over at the new voices. Jr protectively pushed you behind him. JR glared at the six men.


 

Beat Win.”


 

Bum Bum Bum BUM!!!!! :D

Hope you likey!

BEAT WIN is another 2014 boy group. I just looked them up for this fic ^^;


 

JR VS BEAT WIN????