Candy Bar

Savior

JB tucked the AK 47 under his ARM and aimed at the dummy. He pulled on the triger, knocking him back a bit. However he hit the dummys jaw. You uncovered your ears as the rest of the group awed.
"Wow, you sure handle guns well Jb ah." Mark said cleaning the weapon in his hand.
"Jb hyung can do anything." Bambam cheered waving the gun around. Jackson smacked him, taking the AK.
"Are you ing crazy!?" He hissed "you could of shot someone!" Bambam smiled.
"How about noona then?" He looked at you. You flinched while some what hiding behind Yugyeum
"Yah leave her alone." Jr hissed before smiling at you. "Don't you worry vanilla you'll be safe." He assured you. You still don't know how you got here. You were heading off to the store since your parents went on a day trip and didn't want the house understocked. But when you got to the end of the stairs you were surrounded by GOT7 and kidnapped. Now here you sat next to the makane of the group while they shot guns at a dummy. You awkwardly looked at Jr.
"W-why am I..." You shyly spoke. Jr leaned closer.
" huh? Why are you?" He asked. Your cheeks heated while you pulled away from him. Mark smiled at you.
"Bracelet is so shy. Finish your question." He said. Bambam looked at the boys oddly.
"What, she talks?" Bambam asked. Youngjae smiled.
"More like protest." He chuckled. You looked at your feet. Jackson grabbed your shoulders, making you jump.
"Wanna shoot?" He asked. Your eyes widen at him.
"E-eh?" You asked. Jr smiled.
"Yeah vanilla shoot a bit." He said. Jb reloaded and shot again. Making you scream again and jumping closer to Jr. Jb looked over at you before looking at Jr.
"WE're not wasteing bullets with her." He said unclipping the gun and putting it back in its case. Bambam nodded.
"Yeah, don't waste anything on her." Jr said. Youngjae elbowed him.
"Why are you so mean to noona? Say sorry." He said. Bambam looked away.
"Leader doesn't like her so I don't either." He said. You shyly peeked at Jb who blew in the barrel. He doesn't like you? Jr snapped his finger and smiled at you.
"Jb is the type to hold a grudge. Ignore him though. I like you though so it doesn't matter." He said. Youngjae pointed.
"Confession!?" He asked Jr blushed.
"I..I ment as a person!" Jr yelled. Bambam pointed and started joking making Jr flustered. You shyly looked away before looking down at Mark who was open to a math problem in a book. You took leaned more to look at the problem. It looked complicated and it intrigued you. Lil nerd that you are. Jr looked at you before following your eyes. He scoffed.
"Really vanilla? Math?" He said. You pouted before shyly looking away. Mark smiled at you brightly.
"Oh yeah bracelet likes to study like me." He said happily. "No one else studies with me. I could finally have a study buddy!" You smiled at Mark and nodded.
"I would love to." You said gentely. The got7 members all looked at you in awe. Bambam looked around confused.
"What? What's going on. Yah, yu ah what happen?" The makane just kept his stoic expression as he looked at you. Your face started to heat up as you realized everyone was staring at you. Mark smiled.
"Let's study bracelet ah!" He cheered. Jr looked between you and Mark before puffing his cheeks. Jr the poked your arm.
"Let me study too vanilla!" He said. You looked at Jr's pout then nodded.
"S-sure." You said. Bambam jaw dropped.
"Jr hyung you traitor! How can you study!" He exclaimed. Jr chuckled.
"Now now. Studying won't hurt. Look at Taecyeon hyung he is as.dumb as a rock. Do you want to end up like him?" He asked. Bambam gaped at him before turning to jb.
"Hyung! It's a S.O.S! She's brain washed Jr hyung!" He exclaimed. Jb looked over at them before looking foreword with a sigh.
"What ever." He said closing the gun case. Youngjae chuckled at Bambam whose face paled. Mark pointed towards a table.
"Let's go study bracelet ah." He said. Your expression brighten as you stood up.
"Sure thing." You said. Jr stood up too.
"Me too!" He said wrapping a arm around you. "You'll see how smart I am vanilla! I'm a genus!"
"Your the dumbest here after Bambam." Youngjae said pointing at the lil noona killer. Bambam looked offended.
"I'm not dumb!" He yelled. "I'm smarter then you!" Youngjae scoffed.
"A rock is smarter." He said. Bambam growled before looking at the three study buddies.
"Let me prove it! Hyung let me join too!" Bambam said hopping from his seat. Youngjae stood up.
"I'll show you how dumb you actually are." He said. You blinked as your study group got larger. Mark smiled.
"Yay more study buddys!" Jr cheered. You turned your head in confusion. Yuygeum stood to your side, making your attention fall on him. The makane held his hand out towards the now study table. You smiled before walking in towards it. Jackson and Jb looked at the group oddly. Jackson clicked his tongue.
"What just happened?" He asked. Jb looked away before tapping his fingers against the case.
"Maybe its not so bad" Jb said Jackson smirked at his leader before looking over
"At least her expression brighten up a bit." Jackson smirked "maybe I can use math to turn her on?" Jb looked at Jackson oddly before looking at the study group again.

Bambam just stared at the page with a frustrated look. You could feel his irratation from you seat. Mark nodded to Youngjae before standing up in his seat to look at bambam paper.
"Oh, you havnt even finished the first question yet." He said. Bambam glared at the oldest.
"This is like collage level bull ! Give me something for my grade!" He hissed. Jackson patted the paper.
"This is for your class you ." Jackson said. Bambam snarled at the play boi. You peeked at Jackson's paper before a odd look printed itself on your face.
"So x is 2 right? Huh, what's up Vanilla?" Jr asked looking on your face. Your eyes shifted to your paper.
"Jackson shi... Answers are wrong." You stated shyly. Jr looked at you before looking at Jackson paper. Jr scoffed playfully.
"Yah Jackson how can you scold Bambam when your is wrong!" Jr said. Jackson face fell before looking at his paper then looking at Jr.
"My answers aren't wrong!" Mark looked at the paper then started to laugh.
"How did you even get these? So wrong!" He laughed. Youngjae pointed at Jackson.
"Looks like the only head you use is your hyung!" Jackson face turned red. You blushed as you covered your mouth while everyone started to laugh. You felt someone tug on your sleave. You looked at got7 makane, whose expression didn't change but just pointed to a problem. You looked at him.
"Do you need help?" You asked. Yugyeum only blinked. You nodded before leaning closer to the boy. "You see, you need to get 2 by itself." You said, explaning not only in words but showing him on the paper. You smiled at the youngest. "See?" You didn't notice everyone stopped to stare at you. Jackson shot up holding.g his paper to you.
"Vanilla sunbaenim please tutor me too!" Jackson exclaimed. You blinked before you felt Jr lay his chin on your shoulder using ageyo.
"No sunbae tutor me~" his voice rising. Youngjae smiled.
"Me too noona!" He said. You blinked, confused. Mark frowned.
"Why won't anyone ask for my help?" Youngjae patted his shoulder.
"Because hyung you're not cute." Youngjae teased. Mark looked offended.
"I'm cute!" The Brian turned to their leader. Who was looking at something on his phone while cleaning the barrel of a AK 47. "Jb ah I'm cute right!" Jb looked up from his phone to look at Mark. Jb smiled.
"Of course hyung." He said sarcastically while looking back down. Mark pouted. Bambam crossed his arm looking away from you, sticking his nose in the air.
"I don't see why you all are being goof balls about this noona. She's not even pretty." He muttered bitterly. Jackson flicked his pencil at the mood maker.
"Stop being rude." He hissed. You sadly looked at your paper. Even though the group drives you crazy and makes you uncomfortable, a girl doesn't like being called ugly. Also, being not liked is something is depressing too. Bambam threw the pencil back.
"It's true!" He yelled. Jr pointed at him.
"Stop it, vanilla is pretty!" He hissed patting your shoulder roughly. You tried to advoid his touch be failed. Youngjae pointed at Jr.
"Oh? Confession!?" Jb stopped his movement. Jr blushed.
"N-no its not! I was just saving Vanilla's feelings!" He spoke quickly. You just blinked at him. Jr's blush darken. "N-not that you aren't pretty Vanilla!"
"Hul~" Jackson and youngjae expressed at the same time. Jr srutterd before clearing his throat.
"God its hot. I need a drink." He said before looking at you. "Vanilla, get me a drink."
"E-eh?" You looked shocked before pointing at yourself. Bambam leaped up from his seat.
"I want some food! Grab me some chips!" He cheered. You looked flustered.
"W-what?"
"Get up." Jb demanded as he stood up. You blinked before you made yourself smaller. Bambam smacked the table.
"Yah leader told you to get up!"
"Yah!" Jr hissed at the younger boy. Jb clicked his tounge at you.
"Yah, do I have to force you up?" He asked annoyed. You stood up, looking at the ground worried. Jb looked at the group.
"What do you all want?" He asked. The guys all looked at each other. Jb clicked his tongue. " just text it then. C'Mon." He grabbed your wrist before pulling you with him. Your head shot up while a flustered came to your face. Jr stood from his seat before akwardly sitting back down. Bambam clicked his tongue.
"Everyone so heated over a dumb noona."

You awkwardly followed being Jb who would pick up items and place them in the basket your carrying. Jb placed a bag of taken before looking at you. You shifted your eyes away. Jb scoffed.
"Don't look like I'm about to you." He said. You jumped when he spoke but then bowed.
"S-sorry." You quitely said. Jb sighed before looking at the snacks.
"What do you want?" He asked. You looked up from the ground.
"Huh?" You asked. Jb scowl came back.
"Deaf? What do you want?" His tone more harsher this time. You flinched before looking away. Jb sighed before looking back at the snacks. " fine ill pick for you then." He muttered picking up a candybar. You took a step foreword as your mouth opened but was slient when Jb looked at you "what?" He asked. You shyly looked down as you played with the grip.
"I-I not allowed to eat.. that." You mumbled. Jb looked at the candy bar before looking at you.
"You've never had a candy bar before?" You nodded. Jb scoffed before shaking the thing.
"What child has never had a candy bar? It's like never eating cake." You looked down shyly. Jb stared at you. " you never had cake before?" You nodded. Jb shook his head. Jb shook his head. "... No wonder your so different." You pouted.
"I'm healthy." You mumbled. Jb threw the candybar in the basket before taking it and your wrist. Your face flushed.
"Let's go." He muttered. You stumble.
"Eh? Where?"

"Eat it." Jb said, holding the candy bar to your mouth. You moved back looking at the bar oddly.
"I'll eat it!" Bambam said.
"Jb ah... What are you doing?" Jr asked, wondering what he was doing. You shyly looked up at Jb.
"N-no th-ank you." You studder. Jb move it closer to your mouth, but you pressed your lips together.
"Eat it."
"This must be harassment." Youngjae said.
"That's all we've been doing to her though. All because she crossed our path." Mark said.
"She crossed leader." Bambam said before pouting. "I want it hyung."
"Jb why are you shoving choclate in her face?" Jr asked. Jb kept his eyes on you.
"Because, she's never had it." Jb said.
"Eh!?"
"I knew that noona was weird!" Bambam exclaimed. You blushed a bit before turning your head away. Jr sighed.
"Wow, you were deprived as a child." He said. Jb blinked. If you never had candy then what else were you deprived? Your parents kept you locked in your room to study from what he sees. Suddenly your phone buzzed, you open the text.
*Be home soon*
Mom
You shot up in a panic, surprising the got7 boys.
"What's wrong vanilla?" Jackson ask. Jr pointed.
"You have a phone!" He exclaimed. You looked at the boys before bowing.
"I'll be leaving first." You said before passing the boys. Jb grabbed your arm.
"Your not going anywhere yet. Not until you-"
"M-my mom." You caught off Jb, shocking everyone. "Sh-e is g-g-going to be Ho-me soon." Youngjae nodded.
"Oh yeah. I remember her. Noona mom is really pretty." He said. Jr looked over at youngjae with wide eyes.
"You met her mom!" Jr exclaimed. Jackson smiled.
"Is she a milf?" He asked. Jr pointed at jackson.
"Leave vanilla's mom alone you ert!"
"Hyung your jelous is showing."
"Am not Youngjae!" Jb just stared at you, who had pleading eyes. Jb slide his hand down your arm, letting you go. You bowed before running away. Mark whistel.
"I thought you were going to make her stay?" He said. Jb turned away.
"If she got caught, she would complain to Suzy. And I don't want that mama bear Suzy drama." He said. Mark hummed.
"Well that means this candybar is up for grabs." Bambam exclaimed. Jr took it away from him.
"It's vanilla's!" He hissed. Bambam pouted.
"She didn't even want it." He said. Jr snarled at the boy before looking at the candybar. Youngjae hummed.
"Well, noona mom seems strict." He said. Jr smiled.
"That would explain how bracelet acts. So shy and scared." Mark said. Jr smiled.
"Then let's show her how to have fun!" He said. Jackson raised his hand.
"I call all the fun!" He cheer. Jb turned around but Jr through a soda can at the play boy.
"Hell no! WE don't want you tainteing Vanilla!" Jr yelled. Mark rose a hand.
"Wouldn't WE be ruining her anyway?"
"Jr hyung wants to be her first." Youngjae commented smirking. "Wanting to add a banana to that vanilla ice cream"
"Youngjae!" Jr yelled turning red. Jb looked at the group and noticed Bambam scowl.
"Why should WE waste any more time on this noona?" He muttered crossing his arms. Jb looked away rubbing his pointer finger and thumb together.
"Because she's a toy. Once we're bored we'll stop." Jb said. Bambam sighed.
"I like the gun.toys better then a noona that's a.statue." he muttered. Jb smirked. Jr hugged before looking down at the candybar in his hand.
"Never had it before huh..." He said.

You laid your head on your desk while pouting. You have to play catch up since GOT7 decided to kipnap you for the day. You yawned rubbing your eyes. You smacked your cheek to keep you awake.
"You gotta finish this up." You said as you grabbed your penicl. You rubbed your eyes again as another yawn escaped you. You pouted as you looked at the history book.
Tap tap tap
You blinked. What was that.
Tap tap tap
You stood from your desk looking around nervously.
"It's not a monster right?" You said rubbing your hands together that you held to your chest.
Tap tap tap
"Vanilla, over here." You blinked looking over at the window. The curtain curtain covers it. "Are you in there Vanilla?" You gulped, walking over to the window slowly reaching for you SHINee curtain. You pulled it back to see a Jr. Jr smiled. "Hi!" You jerk backed as you exclaimed in surprise. Jr looked shock before smiling again. "Did I scare you Vanilla? Sorry." Your eyes widen. What in the word was Jr doing here? Why was he at your window? You looked over at your closed bedroom door then looked back at Jr who tapped on the window again, harder this time. Panic shot through you as you opened up your window.
"J-Jr shi..." You whispered "what...?" Jr smiled at you.
"Yah your room is really girly." Jr said leaning into your room. His voice was not in the lowest of tones. In a panic you pressed your pointer finger to your lips, shushing.
"M-m-y mom will h-ear you." You panic whispered. Jr smiled.
"Can you let me in? My legs are a little sore from being in this tree." He asked. You turned red as you shook your head. Bad enough he in your tree and obviously Youngjar shared the location of your home to the rest of GOT7, you didn't want them in your room, espically if your mom is around. Jr smirked "I can yell HE-"
"Ok! Ok! Just please be quite!" You hushed at him before looking at your bedroom door. Jr smiled as he climb in from your window.
"Yah, SHINee, Super Junior, Boyfriend. Your a true girl your age, into the fruity boy groups." Jr said looking at your wall. He smirked. "At least you have SNSD on your wall. That saved you. You need some Tiger Jk, verbal Kent and epik high on here." He said, pointing to your walls. You blushed and looked away.
"What a-are you do-doing h-here?" You asked. Jr turned towards you before his big goofy grin laid back onto your bed. You jumped and made a old noise. You ran over to him.
"Yah, your bed is way soft. Softer then the couch for sure." He sighed. You started to flap your arms around in a panic as your face reddened.
"Please s-stop. My mom w-will hea-r y-you." You cried. "And get o-ff mmy be-d pleas-e." Jr sat up, wrapping his arms around your waste pulling you closer to him. You squeaked pulling your hands away from him, looking down at him with a paniced expression. Jr smirked.
"Why? Having dirty thoughts Vanilla?" If dirty as in germs and dirt, yes. However, that's not what he ment. You blushed, eyes widening.
"A-aniyo!" You squeaked. Jr smirked before flipping you to your bed hovering. You squeaked, closing your eyes. Jr smiled before putting on a most charming face when your eyes open backed up. Jr leaned closer, seeing how adorable your eyes widen at him.
"Looks like you are now."
"J-Jr s-s-shi!"
"Vanilla~"
"Yumi ah." Both you and Jr eyes widen. You heard the juggle of your door knob making both you and Jr shoot up. You wanted to cry, Jr panic too meeting a angry mom was not part of the deal tonight. You shoved Jr in the space between the wall and your bed. Your eyes pleaded he would stay there and not make any noise. You jumped on your bed, pulling your phone out, playing EXO show time. Your mom came in, looking annoyed at the door. "I really need to fix this door. Yumi ah." You looked up at your mom innocently as you could, not trying to look guilty.
"Y-yeah?" You asked, clearing your throat. Your mom smiled at you.
"Ah its your phone? I thought I heard a male voice in here. Oh, why do you look sad?" You bit your lip.
"B-because... Chanyeol Oppa.. has a one sided love on Kai Oppa." You said hesatently. Your mom blinked at you.
"And that makes you cry.. why?"
"F-fangirl feels?"
"Fan what?" She shook her head. "Never mind. Just hurry up with your break and hit the books soon ok?" You nodded.
"Yes umma." Your mom smiled at you before closing the door. You exhaled as you flipped yourself onto your back. You've never lied to your mom before, it felt horrible.
"EXO, really? You sure are a girl." Jr muttered getting up from his hiding place. You sat up and glared at him before sighing. Jr smiled and sat next to you with a smile. You looked at him.
"W-what did y-ou want?" You asked quietly. Jr ohed before digging into his jacket, pulling out the candybar from earlier. You blinked. "This.." he smiled.
"It's yours." He said. You looked at him before looking down.
"I-I don't want I-t..." You said. Jr leaned closer to you.
"I won't leave till you try it." He said holding it up. You pouted at him before looking ay the fat item. You grasped the bar and unwrapped it. The choclate starring at you. You gulped, hesatating. Jr takes.
"Are you so sheltered that you don't know how to eat it?" He teased. You looked at him then looked at the bar. You really don't want to eat it, but Jr won't leave till you do. You sighed before bringing the milk chocolate to your mouth. You froze for a moment. Jr sighed. "I'll call your mom." Your eyes widen looking at him, all just rose a brow. You shuddered before looking at the bar. Well.. you gotta do what you gotta do. You closed your eyes and shoved a piece in your mouth. Jr. Jumped in surprised then stared at you intently. Your cheeks reddened as your eyes popped open. You looked at the bar while holding your lips. Jr leaned foreword. "W-well?" You looked at him, your eyes glowing innocently.
"It's yummy...." You confessed. Jr's cheek reddened as he stared at you. His smile brightened.
"Awe Vanilla ah!" He exclaimed hugging you, you jumped in surprise " ill buy you all the candy you want!"
"J-Jr shi!"
"Yumi ah, are you still watching that show!?" You both froze again. "Get off that and do some studying!"
D-dae!" You called back. You looked at Jr who pulled away. He smiled.
"I'll see you at school tomorow." He just that there for a moment, debating it seemed like. You just stared at him. Jr bit his lip before heading to the window, strenching. "Ah~ imma go tell the guys about your room when I get back." He awkwardly joked heading to the window. You got up and walked over as well. Jr easily hopped from the window into the tree. You grabbed your window but looked at Jr who was looking down at the other branch.
"Be careful." You said, worried he might fall from the tree. Jr looked at you with heating cheeks.
"O-of course. I'll be ok." He said smiling. "I've climbed many trees. Don't worry." You smiled and nodded. Jr slipped a bit, surprising you both.
"J-Jr shi, ar-e y-you ok?" He smiled at you, his blush visable.
"Yeah! Don't worry! I'm ok!" He exclaimed hurrying down the tree. You watched as he made it down the tree safetly. Jr waved before running up the street, becoming one with the night. You exhaled and closed your window, happy this meeting ended withoit you in trouble.

"Ah, Jr ah!" Mark exclaimed. Bambam looked up from his brownish.
"Oh, what's wrong hyung, you're all red!?" Jr covered his face before hurrying pass the boys.
"Nothing!" He answred quickly. The group stared at him oddly before looking at each other oddly. Except for Jb, who tightened his hold on his beer can

------------------+++++++
Doing this from my phone, so you might get faster updates ^^