Scare

Savior

"

Yugyeom Shi?” You gasped, the makane walked closer to the coughing leader of BEATWIN, grabbing the back of his jacket to lift him up before grabbing his neck. You gasped as Suzy never dropped her guard.  SunHyeok smirked as he gripped Yugyeom wrist.

“Ah, GOT7’s hitter Yugyeom. What a pleasant surprise.” He coughed as Yugyeom hand tighten against his throat. Yugyeom’s sharp eyes never left BEATWIN’s leader as his grip kept getting tighter.

“Y-Yugyeom shi.” You whispered your eyes growing wide. Yugyeom didn’t even flinch as he stared holes into his victim. Suzy turned around.

“Lets go Yumi.” She said. You looked at her then looked back at the boys. SunHyeok gripped both his hands against Yugyeom’s wrist, starting to make gaging noises.  You felt tears sting your eyes watching the scene. Suzy shook your arm. “Let’s go.”

“Yugyeom shi…”

“Yumi ah.”

“Yugyeom shi.” You started toward them, heart pounding in your chest. Suzy gripped your arm.

“Yumi ah!”

“Yugyeom shi! Stop it, you’ll kill him!” You finally screamed. Yugyeom grip lighten as his eyes narrowed at the male in front of him. Suzy blocked you again when you tried to walk towards them, but your eyes couldn’t leave the scene. “Yugyeom shi!” SunHyeok gasped again this time struggling. Yugyeom tossed the leader to the ground, eyes never leaving him. SunHyeok hunched on the ground, coughing and gasping for much needed air. Suzy held you close to her while Yugyeom eyes never left Sunhyeok.

“A true psychopath, just as your reputation said.” Sunhyeok gasped as he looked up at Yugyeom who hasn’t moved a muscle. Sunhyeok smirked looking at you before looking back at the younger male as a low chuckled escaped his damaged throat. “Kitten, you’re becoming val-” Yugyeom socked the male in the face, shocking the two females that stood away from him.

“Yugyeom!” BamBam came stumbling into the scene. Suzy and you looked at the boy who hiccupped. Your expression turned to a confused one looking at the boy. Suzy scoffed.

“Are you drunk!?” she asked. BamBam placed a hand on the wall to steady himself.

“Yah! I can’t drink!?” he exclaimed back annoyed. You sighed under your breath before your eyes went wide.

“BamBam ah! Behind you!” BamBam barely escaped Seong Ho’s fist but got his side kicked, making him fall.

“Hyung!” BEATWIN’s youngest called out worried as he kicked BamBam in the stomach before rushing over to Yugyeom, who stepped over the leader to battle it out the older male. SeongHo threw his fist, Yugyeom dodged it before throwing his own. SeongHo moved out of the way but tried to kick him. Yugyeom let him hit his side but caught his leg, punching the males knee cap. Seong Ho let out a painful yelp before throwing his right fist into Yuyeom’s face, in reaction making him release the leg. SeungHo tried punching him again but Yugyeom block it and gave him his own medicine right into his jaw. SeungHo stumbled back. Yugyeom was about to throw another punch but Sunhyeok strike him in the back of his head. Yugyeom stumbled forward meeting Seonhyuk’s fist. You yelped as Suzy held you tighter. Yugyeom didn’t lose balance  but couldn’t recover from the tag team.

“ing pusses!” BamBam yelled tackling SeongHo, who was closest to him, to the ground. “If you’re going to fight like a man! Do it on your own!” he exclaimed drunk, sloppy punching the makane. Sunhyeok went to punch Yugyeom who fell to the ground, climbing on top of him and holding his neck with both hands.

“Let’s see how you like it!” SunHyeok hissed gripping the boys throat. You gasped.

“Yugyeom!” the makane gripped the leader neck back, but since SunHyeok was much taller he was able to move out of his grasp. Yugyeom inwardly growled as his hand went to the older males wrist. SeongHo  caught BamBam’s right arm with his left hand and punched the younger boy with his right. BamBam didn’t fall off till the third hit. SeongHo  rolled away before standing up, rushing to stomp on BamBam’s stomach. BamBam let out a painful yelp at SeongHo stomp again and again. Your eyes went wide.

“Omo. Yugyeom shi! BamBam shi!” You exclaimed quietly. Suzy cursed under her breath before pointing at you.

“You cover your eyes!” you looked at Suzy in surprised before she went towards Yugyeom.

“Suzy!?” you asked. Suzy was steaming as she approached the bodies.

“Aren’t GOT7 supposed to be one of strongest gangs in JYP?!” she hissed, swinging her bag at SunHyeok, hitting his shoulder. Sunhyeok let out a painful groan, losing up his grip on the younger male. SunHyeok glared at Suzy.

“You stupid .” He hissed, no realizing that Yugyeom was given an opening to break free. Once freed he head butted the leader making him fall back. Yugyeom first reaction was to pull Suzy behind him once he got up. Suzy scoffed.

“You really think I need protecting?” she said. Yugyeom didn’t utter a word as Sunhyeok stood up ready to fight again. You were relived for Yugeyom, but it was short lived when you noticed BamBam still getting kicked. BamBam had a trail of blood from his lips as he tried to protect himself. SeongHo kept going only to take a break to pull out his knife. You gasped, looking at Suzy and Yugyeom, they were busy with Sunhyeok, completely forgetting about everything else. BamBam groaned, muttering curses under his breath. You felt yourself shudder watching the knife reflect in the sun. Images of JR laying hurt on the ground came to your mind. Hurting and groaning in pain.

“It’s all you fault!”

And just like that night, your body launched your forward. Watching SeongHo bring his arm back.

“Don’t do it!” you exclaimed, shoving the younger male as hard as you could away. Seungho stumbled a bit almost losing his footing. You fell beside BamBam. “BamBam shi, BamBam shi. Are you ok?” you shook the younger male, who was barely focusing on your face.

“Annoying?” he groaned out, holding his stomach. You almost laughed, but you touched his face, feeling his sticky skin against your palm. You could feel the heat pulsing through him.

“Are you hurt?” you asked softly. BamBam groaned.

“That’s a dumb question.” He muttered, coughing a bit. You watched as he rubbed his stomach.

“This old lady.” You yelped went you felt your arm get ripped away from BamBam and pulled by SeongHo. BamBam jolted, eyes widening. You were forced on your feet, you looked horrified looking at the younger male. He smirked. “Kitten’s should flee once hungry dogs enter the scene, not jump in only to be torn to shreds.” You started to shake, noting the knife in his opposite hand. BamBam struggled to get up.

“Bastard.” He muttered. SeongHo looked at the younger male before kicking him again. You yelped  before moving your body slightly in front of him.

“Please stop.” You said. Seongho smirked at you pointing his knife at you.

“And… what will you do?” he asked. You kept shaking as your eyes watered. What could you even do? You don’t know how to fight! You kept looking at the knife while shivers ran up and down your spine. BamBam moved again, earning him another kick. Your eyes widen looking at them both.

“Stop it!” you exclaimed, trying to shove the younger male. SeongHo chuckled as he let go of your arm to grab a fist full of your hair. You yelped, feeling him painfully pull your hair back.

“It’s kinda cute.” He said, your tears falling from your eyes as you grabbed his wrist as his gripped tighten. BamBam swore under his breath as he tackled his leg, slightly bumping into your leg in the process. SeongHo  growled in annoyance. “This isn’t.” he started to shake the leg BamBam held before lifting up his arm holding the knife. You watched horrified. He was going to stab BamBam. You closed your eyes letting your shaking legs give out, making SeongHo lose balanced.

“Bracelet!”

It felt like the world started to go in slow motion around you. Every sound felt muffled and statically like a broken T.V. Your eyes were wide, mirroring your mouth. You weren’t sure if a sound was coming out or not. You couldn’t even feel the tears making indents into the pores on your face or the scraped knee.

BamBam eyes were glued to you, shock covered his features. Mark who was running flowed to a stop, his features mirroring BamBam. Yugyeom was frozen, his usuall stoic composer fading into shock. Suzy was screaming as her hands went to cover . SeongHo was looking into your eyes with surprise as his own traveled down to his hand that was slowly pulling out the knife that was in your side. Your yellow uniform now being stained with red that grew with every inch that escaped your body. You started to gasp and cough, your hands letting go of his wrist. SunHyeok bit his lip as his hands went limp. This wasn’t part of the plan. SeongHo let you go, allowing you to fall to the ground, holding your side, his worried eyes meeting with his leader.

“Yumi!” Suzy was the first to move, her heart pounding as her feet didn’t seem to be fast enough. Her movement caused a chain reaction. SunHyeok gave his strongest punch into the makanes jaw before running in the down the ally way. SeongHo ran away too, able to make it past the surprised makane. BamBam leaned forward, his heart pumping while looking at your pained expression as your choked sobs echoed in his ear.

“N-noona.” He whispered. Mark started running towards you again. Practically ripping off his shirt as he went. Suzy made it to your side first, cradling your head as she pressed her hand over your hand that has covering your wound.

“Yumi ah! Yumi ah!” she cried, shaking you a bit. You gave a pained groan before your eyes locked with Suzy’s.

“S-Suzy.” You cried out softly. Mark landed opposite of you.

“Bracelet! Bracelet!” He sounded horrified looking down at you. Wrapping his shirt around his hand he went to press against your wound, however Suzy furiously slapped his hand away.

“Get away from her!” she exclaimed with so much venom that it surprised Mark.

“Suzy.”

“No! Don’t you touch her! It’s your entire fault!” she screamed at him. “Yours and Jr’s and Jb’s!” Suzy was red in the face as angry tears ran down her face. Mark moved her hand and pressed his shirt against your wound. “I ju-”

“I know, I know! But right now Bracelet needs help!” Mark said, staring at her. “If we don’t help her now she could die.” Suzy scrunched up her face but held her tongue looking at your pained expression as your free hand gripped her uniform. Suzy felt knew tears forming, she felt hopeless as she looked at Mark.

“Them…” she said threw her sniffles. Mark nodded, adding pressure on your wound. Yugyeom stood behind Suzy his fist clenching and unclenching. Mark looked at BamBam, who had deer caught in the head light look while looking at you.

“BamBam… Bambam!” BamBam eyes shifted from you to Mark. “Stop day dreaming and call Fei noona! Now!” You pained cough alreted BamBam back to his senses and started shuffling through his pants for his cell phone. Praying he didn’t forget it at the hang out in his drunken state.

“Suzy…Suzy…” you kept muttering, closing your eyes in pain. Suzy shushed you as she rocked your head in her arms.

“It’s ok… it’s ok.” She whispered, running a hand through your sweaty hair. You kept gasping for air, your hurting side the only thing you could feel while the rest of your body felt numb but also achy. You closed your eyes, praying it’ll all stop.

 

Jb almost busted down the wooden door in front of him. Mark, BamBam, Yugyeom, Suzy looked up from their sitting areas to look at the leader of GOT7. Jb didn’t get a word in as Jr pushed past him heading straight to the double sliver doors. Mark stood up blocking Jr.

“Not yet.” He said. Jr looked at Mark.

“Move.” He breathed. Mark shook his head.

“They’re not done yet.” Mark said. Jr rolled his head in anger.

“Move out of the way!” he yelled. Yugyeom got up from his seat to grip Jr’s arm. Jr tried to pull his arm away but the makane’s hold was to strong. Jr stared at him. “Yah, you’re not going to let go!?” Yugyeom just stared at his hyung, his grip getting tighter.

“Just sit down.” Mark pleaded, grabbing Jr’s shoulder. Jr bite his lip as he looked at the empty stone wall. Yugyeom let go of him as Mark lead him to the couch where him and Suzy were sitting. Jr looked at her. Her left hand was still red despite her obvious attempt to wash it, around the bottom of her sleeve was blood. Jr felt his inside turn as he noticed the blood stained blue shirt resting on the arm of the couch. Jr sat down, noting how Suzy’s legs dribbled up and down as she played with her fingers. Jr just looked down, rubbing lip with his palm. Jb gave a deep sigh, staring down the door you were on the opposite of. Jb his bruised knuckles through his sweaty hair.

“What happened?” he asked, voice low and threatening. Yugyeom looked at JB, his hands twitching. Jb eyes looked at the makane then to BamBam, who just stared at the floor. Jb looked away, his hand clenching as he let out an angry sighed. “What happened!?” he shouting made everyone jump. BamBam jumped the hardest looking at his hyung with wide eyes. Mark stood up, rubbing his bare arms.

“She got stabbed.” Mark said. Jb looked at him.

“Why did she get stabbed?!” Jb asked, his voice not using his volume. “What could have happened that she ended up getting stabbed?!” Mark sighed, rubbing his forehead. BamBam cover his nose. Jr looked at the younger male.

“Is it your fault?” Jr asked. BamBam sat up straight.

“It’s not my fault she came running over.” Jr stood up, furiously looking at the younger boy, but Mark held his shoulder. Jb stared at the younger boy too. Mark sighed.

“When SeongHo was about to stab BamBam, he was holding Bracelet, she suddenly dropped and he fell with her.” Mark gave a unsetting sigh, remembering the scene in his head vivdly. How your knees dropped, making SeongHo swing his arm as he fell, launching the metal that was for BamBam right into your side. Mark felt his breath stop. It’s not like he hasn’t seen someone getting stabbed, hell, Mark has done some stabbing before. But, it was like an icy chill hit him seeing your face. Jb watched as Mark’s exposed skin started to make Goosebumps. BamBam stood up, a frustrated sound escaped his mouth as he ran a hand through his hair.

“This is so ed up.” He whispered as he paced a couple steps. Jr scoffed.

“It really ing is.” He said, pointing a finger him, “Yah, why were you even on the ground!?” BamBam looked at Jr, hurt and anger mixed together.

“You think this is my fault!?” he asked. Jr scoffed.

“Whose is it?”

“All of yours.” Suzy voice made everyone stop. Suzy stood up, eyes linked with Jb’s. “You just had to have you stupid fun with her didn’t you? You just had to hang around her didn’t you!? Want to know why she’s laying in that room right now?! Because GOT7 thought it would be ing fun to mess with Kim Yumi! Who hasn’t done anything wrong in her life, except for meeting GOT7!”

“You think I planned on this happening?” Jb asked, getting defensive. Suzy scoffs.

“You have enemies JB! Just like BEATWIN, they’ll pounce the moment they see a weakness. They probably saw how much you s hung around Yumi and figured she was a good stepping stone to get to chopping off your head!” Suzy yelled at him, “So if you never hung around she wouldn’t be in this situation!” Jb walked over to Suzy.

“Then what about you, huh? Miss A’s hitter, one of the most feared female fighter to come from JYP. Just because you went clean you think your enemies aren’t out there still?” Jb hissed. Suzy glared at him. Her blood boiling at his words. The door suddenly opened. YoungJae was helping a limping Jackson. BamBam looked at him.

“Hyung…”

“Vanilla?” Jackson asked as he was lead to a chair close to the door. Youngjae stood up, wiping his sweat with the back of his hand.

“Is Noona ok?” he asked. Jb turned back to look at Suzy before walking toward Mark.

“She will be.” He said taking off his school jacket to hand to the topless Mark.