pt.2

Savior

JB continued to hold your hand as you feel back asleep, rubbing your knuckles gently. He sighed.

“Are you two dating?” JB looked over at Min who was holding a first aid kit, her eye brow raised in curiosity. Jb leaned back, releasing your hand.

“No.” he said looking back at you. Your face seemed more peaceful now compared to when he first walked in. Min hummed as she walked onto the other side to life to covers slightly so she can get to your stab wound.

“What’s the story with her?” she asked. JB rubbed his hands together.

“Nothing.” He said. Min scoffed shuffling through her kit.

“With how panicked you all seem, it surly isn’t nothing.” She said, working on your side. “She’ll be sore for a few days, but as long as she doesn’t do anything extreme it won’t reopen.”

“Ok.” Jb said still looking at you. Min shook her head as she walked away, however she paused in front of the door way, snapping her fingers.

“Oh yeah, her phone keeps ringing.” Min said. Jb jumped out of his chair.

“What time is it?”

 

“It’s seven?” Suzy asked, looking at the clock, her eyes widened. “Omo! It’s seven!?” Mark looked at Suzy confused.

“Yeah it’s seven?”

“Yumi is supposed to call her mom!” Suzy ran a hand through her hair. Mark blinked.

“And?”

“Her mom is nuts ok!” Suzy exclaimed, “That woman just smothers her. Yumi can’t be out past 9, she must call at 7, she wants her to study all day, she gets in trouble for getting anything lower than an A, she can’t sleep over at a friend’s house, she’s not allowed to go to a concert, she’s only allowed thirty minutes of TV.”

“Whoa… that explains a lot.” BamBam muttered. Suzy bit her thumb nail.

“I need her phone.” Suzy said, heading to the door. Mark stood up.

“Suzy wa-“ the door open, revealing Jia, both girls went into shock once seeing each other. Suzy awkwardly looked away taking a step back. Jia face darkened while she looked Suzy up and down.

“You’re still around?” she asked. Suzy slightly cleared .

“Yumi’s stuff… is it in the prep room?” Suzy asked. Her voice made Jia’s expression switch from upset to annoyed.

“I dunno.” She said looking away from her. Suzy frowned.

“Unnie I really...” Frozen, everybody in the room froze. Suzy cursed in her head. Jia head almost snapped off while turning towards her, completely red in the face.

“Unnie!?” Jia snapped, punching Suzy in the face. Suzy stumbled a bit back.

“Whoa!” Mark exclaimed in surprised. BamBam jumped in his chair, causing his bruised body to ache.

“You don’t even have the ing right to call me that! You back stabbing stupid !” she exclaimed, throwing more punches. Suzy only blocked them, not trying to fight back. Mark and BamBam looked at each other before heading towards the girls. “Unnie!? Unnie!? Yah Bae Suzy!”

“Noona! Noona!” Mark wrapped his arms around her stomach to pull her away. Jia struggled against him while glaring down Suzy, who just wiped .

“Yah, let go!” she exclaimed. Mark held tighter.

“Noona, we really need Bracelet’s phone.” Mark yelled in a panic, trying to not get hit in the face by her swinging elbows. Jia kept making yelps of anger as she pushed down on Marks arm. “Please, you can beat up Suzy later, we just really need her pone!” BamBam had a panicked look on his face as he looked between Suzy and MJia. BamBam grabbed his ribs.

“Ow, it hurts! I feel like I’m going to die!” BamBam yelped in pain. Jia stopped struggling against Mark and stared at BamBam with worried eyes. Suzy looked at BamBam’s pained expression. Mark released Jia as she hurried to BamBam’s side, shoulder checking Suzy as she went. Suzy just faced her eyes the other way.

“BamBam ah, why didn’t you get checked on?” she asked, lifting up his shirt so she can check out his bruised ribs and stomach. “You’re almost as bad as Jackson.” Mark walked up to Suzy, she kept patting his lip with her clean sleeve, staining it with her blood instead of yours. Mark studied her.

“Are you ok?” he asked softly. Suzy touched her split lip with her index finger.

“I just really want Yumi’s phone.” She said. Mark sighed, rubbing the back of his head.

 

JB walked down the hallway, your phone in hand while your mother called for the thousand time. Jb rubbed his head, unsure what to do. Should he pick up? Then again if the woman never let you eat chocolate, how would she react to a boy picking up the phone? Jb pushed open the door, seeing Suzy and Mark standing a bit away and  BamBam pretty much topless as Jia hands pressed against his ribs. JB noticed the bruising area’s along with BamBam’s hiss in pain coupled together with Jia’s scolding. The grip on the phone tightened looking at the younger member. The silence was interrupted by your phone going off. Suzy and Mark looked over in surprise.

“Jb ah?”

“Omo, this is Yumi’s phone, right?” Suzy hurried over to JB, grabbing the phone from him. Mark walked over too.

“What are you going to say?” Mark asked. Suzy bit her lip, making JB notice he wound there. JB looked over at Mark then mention his eyes towards her lips, Mark in return nodded his head towards Jia then made a grumpy face. Jb then nodded in understanding. Suzy cleared .

“Hello Mrs. Kim.” She said, trying to sound her sweetest.

“Suzy? Where is Yumi? It’s 7:02 and she hasn’t called me!” Your mother voice held annoyance. She never liked Suzy and was upset she picked up and not you.  Suzy bit her thumb nail again.

“Ah, Yumi went to the bathroom. She said her stomach hurt. Bad milk probably.” Suzy said trying to sound convincing.

“Her stomach hurts!?” Your mom exclaimed. Suzy had to pull the phone from her ear, “is she ok!? She’s not dying!? I should head there right away!” Suzy eyes widened, alerting the two GOT7 members something went wrong.

“A-Aniya! You don’t have to come. Yumi would be embarrassed if you came! She’d probably feel worst if she thought she made you worry. I’m sure her trip to the bathroom with make her feel better!” Suzy had panic on her face which luckily didn’t make it to her voice, “Pl-plus, she wanted to make sure her math homework correct and the tutor here is really good!”

“Math homework?” there was a pause. “Yumi is having with the new formula…”

“Exactly!” Suzy laughed “ And this tutor is really helping her out with it. It would really damper her learning if you came.”

“I see…” another pause. “When Yumi gets out of the bathroom have her call me.”

“Yes Mrs. Kim, of course!” Suzy hung up the phone with a heavy sigh. Jb and Mark looked at each other before turning to Suzy.

“Clear?” he asked. Suzy rubbed her eyes.

“For now, she’ll call back in 20 minutes.” She groaned. JB rubbed the back of his neck. BamBam watched them with guilty eyes.

 

Jr walked out of the resting room. He really couldn’t be there, his body twitched and ached with worry. He couldn’t rest knowing you were, are, hurt. Jr rubbed his eyes. Why wasn’t I there? Why didn’t I protect you? Why did it have to be you? Was all he thought as he mindless wondered the halls. He wanted to puke, he wanted to punch something. Jr groaned and turned to the wall, bumping his head against it.

“Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!” he muttered, suddenly turning his head to the left, accidently peeking in to the room that left the door ajar. He could only see the bottom of the bed but it was obvious someone was lying in there. Jr narrowed his eyes as he walked towards it. He opened the door slightly more to peek in, his eyes widen. “Vanilla!” he rushed over to your side, “Vanilla, you-” he stopped at your side. Your chest alerted him to your soft breathing. JR acknowledged the same things JB did, your lack of abuse, how peaceful you looked as if you weren’t stabbed 3 hours ago. Jr let out a sigh as he fell to his knees beside you, laying his head on the bed, feeling your hand under the covers.

“Don’t do it!” Jr’s eyes widen, feeling your body shadow over his. SunHyeok held the knife higher in the air. Jr’s heart started to race. N, Jr pleaded, No! Run! What are you even thinking!? Your grips tighten around him as the knife came down.

“Vanilla.” A tired groan made JR lift his head up. Your eyes started to flutter open. Jr jumped closer to your face, placing a hand on your cheek. “Vanilla ah…” your eyes slowly started to focus on him.

“J-Jr shi?”

“Oh god.” Jr about cried, looking down before looking back at you, “Vanilla, are you ok?” you nodded slightly before looking over at the empty chair on your left. Jb was gone? “Are you in pain anywhere? Are you hungry? Thirsty?” you turned back to Jr. His eyes were worried, but his right eye was puffy. Like JB he had obvious signs of being in a fight. You frowned, shifting your hand from under the covers.

“You’re hurt too.” Your voice was raspy, holding your hand to point at his face. Jr noticed the tinted red on your hand and almost threw up. Jr gulped and clasped your hands in his bruised ones.

“I’m fine. A man will be ok with little bruises.” He said. You stared at him with worry.

“I’m sorry.” You said, “You got hurt again.” Jr gripped your hand tighter.

“I’m in GOT7. I’m bound to get in fights. It’s what men do. We go around and punch each other.” your worried eyes never left his. Jr smiled awkwardly. “If you think I look bad, you should see the other guy. Man, he’ll need surgery!” you looked away from his eyes, your worry never fading. Jr frowned, bringing your hand to his chin.

“Then… they’ll be back.” you whispered. Jr gripped your hand again.

“I won’t let them touch you ever again.” Jr said, touching your hand to his mouth. You looked at him in surprise.

“Jr shi.” You whispered. Jr leaned his head down on your bed.

“I promise you.” He said, intertwining your pinky with his “you won’t get hurt again Vanilla.”

 

“Can we see Bracelet yet?” Mark asked. Suzy looked at the leader Jb nodded.

“Yeah, I’ll bring you to her.”

“Hyung.” BamBam stood up, then wincing in pain. Jia stood up too.

“Why did you move?!” Jia asked annoyed. BamBam looked at JB. JB looked away.

“Get fixed first.” Jb said before nodding his to the duo next to him. BamBam frowned before sitting back down. Jia sighed.

“You guys really do whatever you want.” She huffed as she started to wrap his ribs. BamBam whined in pain again. Jia examined his face then the back of his head. BamBam was forced to look down as she examined his head. His eyes fell to her knees. He bit his lip as his hands gripped his pants.

“BamBam shi! Are you ok?”

 

“Yumi ah!” Jr and you turned your attention to the door. Suzy looked like she was about to cry.

“Suzy ah.” You said. Suzy ran to your other side. Jb and Mark looked at Jr questionably. Jr just looked at them before turning back to you.

“Are you ok? Do you hurt? What do you need? Omo, I’ve been so worried I thought I was going to faint! I couldn’t believe what happned, I thought you would die but your alive and I just could cry.” You frowned at your frantic best friend who was about to burst into tears.

“I’m sorry.” You said. Suzy shook her head as tears escaped her eyes.

“No, don’t you ever be sorry.” She said wiping her eyes with her free hand. Your eyes traveled to your phone and they widened a bit.

“My phone.” You shifted to sit up, making both Suzy and JR jump up.

“Don’t move!” they both exclaimed at you. You blinked, confused while your eyes shifted between them. Jr and Suzy then looked at each other, her eyes narrowing. Mark quietly snuck around Jr to place his hand on your shoulder.

“Lay and rest.” Mark said. You didn’t fight him and laid down, wincing at your side, holding your hand there. Jr and Suzy’s eyes widened.

“Does it hurt!?

“Should I get Fei noona!?”

“You didn’t reopen it did you!?”

“Noona! Noona!”

“Stop it!” Jb barked, annoyed at the commotion the two were making. Suzy narrowed her eyes at him.

“My phone, please.” You whispered. Suzy looked at you before looking at the device in her hand before gently passing into yours. You lite the screen and your eyes widen. “Omo, Omo! It’s 7:15!?” Suzy sat beside you.

“I already talked to your mom.” Your panicked features didn’t fade, “I told her your stomach hurt and you were in the bathroom.” Your eyes widen more, “B-but. I also said you were studying really hard so she shouldn’t come get you.”

“Guess you can’t tell her she got stabbed.” Jb turned to look at Fei. Jr and Mark turned too.

“Noona.” You turned to face the new face. Her features were sharp and her hair that looked silky was tied up in a high pony tail. She held a clip board in her right hand and a first aid kit in her left. You blinked. Fei looked at you and smiled.

“Awake so soon?” you nodded. Fei walked towards the side with Jr and Mark. They boys moved out of the way as your eyes followed her. “How are you feeling? Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?” You studied the women she didn’t seem like a doctor, and wasn’t dressed as one.

“Her side.” Suzy pepped up, Fei soft gaze turned sharp one she looked at Suzy, surprising you.

“I was asking her, not you.” Her tone was stern, making you jump. Suzy gripped your sheet. You gulped.

“F-”

“My side.” You said quickly, “a little bit.” Fei eyes lingered on Suzy before looking back at you, softening up.

“I figured as much. Shall we have a look?” Fei pulled back the covers, you wore an oversized white t shirt and shorts. Jr and Mark watched instensly. Your eyes wonder to them, an appeared embarrassed look on your face. Fei looked at you before turning to the boys. “Move.” The boys looked up.

“E-eh?”

“Move, go away.” She said. Jr and Mark looked at each other before walking over towards Suzy. Fei smiled at you before lifting up your shirt to look at the bandage. “No blood. That means the stitches are holding up well. I’ll try to keep movement to a minimum. Don’t those to open up again.” She dropped the shirt and pulled the covers back over. “Though your ok, I suggest staying over knight just incase you start bleeding.” Your eyes widened.

“I-I c-can’t.” You said trying to sit up. Suzy held your shoulder.

“Yumi.” She said. Something flashed in Fei’s eyes before turning back to normal.

“I-I have to g-go home.” She said, eyes pleading with Fei. Fei shook her head.

“You could reopen them.” She said. Your eyes where shifting between the room. Reopening your wound vs getting in trouble with your mom. The later one worried you more. You looked up at Fei.

“I-is there a-anyway?”

“Vanilla, didn’t you hear her?” Jr said, dumfounded, “She said you could reopen your wound.”

“But… my…” you whispered. Suzy looked at your face. She’s seen that look. The fear of your parents, she just knew you’d rather risk your life than be in trouble with your mom.

“Couldn’t you just wrap her up? Give her some pills?” Suzy asked. Fei looked at her.

“I know you know that’s not how a stab wound works and you sound completely stupid.” Fei said. Suzy stood up.

“I know, but aren’t you supposed to be the medical goddess of the east?” Suzy said. “Everyone gets healed even by bullet wounds in a day if they come to you.”

“It’s only been a couple hours Suzy. Her body couldn’t handle the shock of a knife, and then be moving a few hours later. The wound with reopen and she’ll bleed.” Fei said. Suzy looked at you then back at Fei.

“I can watch over her.” Suzy said patting her chest, “At her house.” Fei scoffed.

“You? Do you even remember any medical training you received?”

“I did learn from you, didn’t I?” there was silence I the room. The two girls stared each other down. Tension was at an all-time high. The boys didn’t dare speak a word. You looked between the girls confused. Fei scoffed before looking at you.

“How nice for you.” She then looked back at Suzy, “that she wants to be your savior. Just make sure she’s actually there before you fall. She’s known to disappear.”