Bed ridden pt.1

Savior

BamBam stared blankly at the soda machine in front of him as he lazily shuffled through his pocket for some change. A shorter girl walked up to him, holding a first aid kit.

“BamBam ah.” she called his name, however BamBam didn't respond. The girl sighed, “BamBam, you should be resting.” BamBam pulled out a hand full of coins.

“Jimin...” he sighed lazily looking at the coins. Jimin pouted.

“Go rest, you need to be cleaned up.” she said. BamBam eyes looked at the soda machine before clenching his fist.

“I'm not the one who does.” Jimin jumped slightly when BamBam aggressively chucked at the soda machine before stumbling away. Jimin watched as he cursed to himself in thai, worry on her features.

 

Suzy wasn't able to be still. If she wasn't pacing about the room she was bouncing her legs while she sat. Chewing on her thumbnail as she rubbed her wrist. GOT7 knew she was worried, but also they knew that mixed in with worry was nervousness.

 

Bae Suzy never had a easy life. She grew up with her poor single mom who enjoyed drinking more than cuddling her own daughter. The fact she was from a single mom was enough for the other kids to distant themselves from her. Throw drinking in the mix and Suzy had a huge target on her. Suzy wasn't the type to be sitting around while kids picked on her though, she always reacted violently towards them. Adults criticized and judged her, not even trying to reach out to the frustrated child that was calling out for help. After many lonely years a hand reached out to her. JYP scouted her. Offering her what she's been craving since forever. Family, friends, relationships, love. Suzy was in the 5th grade when she was brought into the JYP. Shortly after she was placed with 3 older females who accepted her with open arms. They were sisters who did everything together, protected each other, and fought for one another. With a bond so close, one could only imagine the betrayal Miss A felt when they're youngest member decided she didn't want to do it any more. Didn't want to be with them anymore.

 

Suzy stood up for the tenth time and started pacing around the room Youngjae followed her with a worried look on his face as he rubbed the back of his ear.

“Noona... please calm down. You're making me queasy.” he said carefully. Suzy glared at him before she kept pacing.

“What's taking them so long? It shouldn't be taking this long.” She said rubbing her hands together as she pressed herself against the far wall.. What if something happened during surgery? Is your wound worst than they thought? Scenarios started running through her head as the clock kept ticking. Suddenly, the double doors open. Everyone in the room looked over at the three women who entered the room. Suzy stepped dead in her tracks as she made contact with the three girls eyes. The boys stood up as well.

“Is she alright? Did it go well?” Jr asked, either not noticing or caring about the tension growing in the room. Fei ripped her eyes away to look at Jr.

“She's stable. The wound was deeper than we anticipated, however lucky for her no organs were badly injured.” she said. Jr let out a sigh as he closed his eyes. Jackson held his ribs before leaning forward.

“Can we see her?” he asked. Min looked at Jackson.

“You'll need to be treated before you decide anything else.” she said, eyes wondering to the female in the room. Suzy awkwardly shifted her eyes away from the three. Fei side eyed Suzy as she made her way to Jackson. Suzy held her breath as Fei passed her, even though she was 5 feet away. The older woman crouched in front of Jackson as she touched his side, making hiss in pain in return. Min side eyed Suzy before going to JR. Jia took her steps towards the Yugyeom before letting out a annoyed sigh.

“If you're not hurt, wait out side.” she said. Suzy looked toward Jia.

“Can't I stay with her?” her voice made every one of the Miss A members freeze. Got7 couldn't but help feel the atmosphere getting chillier. Jia turned to face Suzy along with the rest of the members. Suzy felt nervous but didn't shift her eyes. Jia clutched her fist.

“If you're not injured, leave.” she said. Suzy bit her lip but grabbed her uniform skirt.

“I know, but couldn't I stay with Yumi? She'll be frighten when she wakes up and I-”

“Yah, Bae Suzy,” Fei stood up, glaring at her, “you dare to even speak? You're lucky to even be standing in this room.”

“It's taking every bit of will power to not walk over there and punch you in the face.” Min growled, making ever male in the room feel uncomfortable. Suzy released her skirt as she stared into Min's eyes.

Fei turned back to Jackson.

“If you're not injured, leave.” she said leaning Jackson back. Mark stood up from his seat to Suzy, gripping her arm.

“Let's go.” he said, leading her out of the room with no struggle from her end.

 

 

 

“You stabbed her!?” Yoon exclaimed, patting the corner of his lip with a towel. SeongHo pressed the Ice pack against his knee with a sigh.

“It's not my fault she jumped in.” he said leaning his head back. Yoon exhaled.

“Yah! You think that was a good idea!?” he asked annoyed.

“It was a brilliant.” SunHyeok chuckled from the window seat. The members looked up to their leader who was rubbing his chin. “Can't you imagine what they're thinking?”

“Like they wanna hunt us down?” Young Jo commented. SunHyeok looked at his team.

“Like 'how could I let this happen?' 'why did this happen?' They must be out of their minds.” he laughed “Now kitten in more valuable than ever to them. They saw how easily she was harmed. They'll be completely protective of her now.”

“If she's not dead.” Jung Ha said. Sun Hyeok laughed.

“She's not dead, if she was, they would have been knocking on our door already.”

 

 

“When can we see her?” Jb asked, as he held the ice pack against his face. Fei clicked her tongue as she grabbed his wrist so she can examine his knuckles.

“You all sound like broken records.” Fei chuckled as she shuffled through her first aid kit, “who is she anyways?” Jb eyes looked at his wrist, his purple bracelet shimmering in the light.

“A thief.” he muttered under his breath. Fei snorted as she wrapped his knuckled after she wiped them with an disinfected wipe.

“She doesn't seem like a thief.” she said. Jb looked at Jr who looked uncomfortable sitting down, his eyes wondering the plain walls. Jb looked down.

“She's a dumb one.” he mumbled. Fei smirked before standing up. Min sighed.

“Now where did the BamBam run off too?” she asked, hands falling on her hips. Jia looked around as she handed Jackson some water.

“I dunno.” she said, “he should of really have stayed for his check up. He was hunching over as he walked in.” YoungJae stood up.

“I'll grab him.”

“That's alright. We cans send the 15& girls to find him.” Fei said, as she ran her hand through Yugyeom's hair. “You boys should rest a bit, let your bodies heal. Jo Kwon is taking care of your hide out right now so you don't have to worry about that.” Jr stood up.

“There no way I can sleep with out seeing Vanilla.” he said. Min forced Jr to sit back down.

“She's not going anywhere. Now keep your ice pack on your face and go to sleep.” Jr side eyed Min as he placed the ice pack on his cheek with a long sigh. Jia walked over to Jackson to help him up.

“You need a bed Mr. broken ribs.” she said. Jackson smirked.

“You wanna put me to bed noona? That’s very naughty.” he joked. Jia squeezed his rib, making him yelp in pain.

“Calm down boy.” she said, leading him to the double doors. Min clapped her hands.

“You all can rest her or in a bed.” she said. The boys sighed in unison before standing up. No point fighting against them, they always win.

 

 

“Suzy...” Mark whispered, watching as Suzy paced in the hall way. She couldn't focus and only let her mind wonder. Mark sighed, rubbing his exposed stomach. “You're going to make a trail soon.”

“Shut up.” Suzy whined hiding her face as she stopped. She let out a sigh as she ran her hands up her face and through her hair. “I'm going crazy.”

“They said Bracelet was fine. We'll see her soon.” Mark said, standing up from his sitting position. Suzy sighed.

“I should be right next to her right now. She'll be so worried when she wakes up.” she said. Mark nodded.

“You're right.” he said. Suzy groaned and fell to the floor.

“I'm going to be sick”

“Is she out yet?” the two looked over to see BamBam, hands in his pockets and he danced on the balls of his feet. Mark nodded.

“She's fine. They said she's just resting now.” he said. BamBam nodded, before looking down in silence. Mark rubbed his head as he watched the younger male. “Wanna smoke a bowl?” BamBam looked up. Suzy scoffed.

“Seriously?”

“I think you need a bowl too.”

“Yah!”

 

 

Jia sighed as Jb just stood in the door way, watching s climb into beds to rest. She patted his shoulder.

“You should rest too.” she said. Jb shook his head.

“I'm too pissed off the sleep.” he said. Jia looked the members who were rustling around in bed before turning to their leader.

“Such a proud man.” she said, turning away. Jb looked in the room once more before walking behind the older woman.

“Can I see her?” Jb asked. Jia turned around.

“So you can be more mad?” Jb looked away as he rubbed his bracelet.

“I just need to talk to her when she wakes up.” he said. Jia sighed.

“And you won't take 'i'll let you know when she wakes up' as a answer. C'mon. I need to check on her anyways.” she said, walking down the hall to her left. JB followed closely behind.

 

 

The room was quite, aside from your soft breathing. Your chest was rising from underneath the covers. Your face didn't have any signs of abuse but Jb knew that if he would lift up the covers he'd find them. Jia walked to your side, studying and touching your body before nodding to herself.

“She's doing good. Aside from the obvious stab wound.” she said.

“Will she wake up soon?” Jb asked. Jia hummed while looking at you.

“She'll wake up when she wants too. If she stops breathing just yell.” Jia said walking to the door, Jb looked at her.

“You don't have any fancy machines like in the hospitals?” he asked. Jia opened the door.

“In our main hide out we do.” she said walking out. Jb stood for a moment, awkwardly looking everywhere but you at first. In his wondering he discovered a chair by he wall. With a heavy sigh he walked over to it, pulling it closer to your side before sitting down. You looked peaceful, even though you seemed paler then usual. Jb leaned back and just watched you, rubbing his thumbs together.

 

 

Don't be too cocky now Jr!” Yoon yelled. Jr spit out some blood from his mouth before rushing to fight him again. Yoon once again lost his knife in the brawling but decided a good 'ol fashion street fight was more of a bonding experience vs a knife fight. At this point, Youngjae ran off to help Jackson, at Jb's command, so the boys were all alone to battle it out. Jr was able to get more punches it before feeling something hit him behind the head.

Fall back!” SunHyeok was yelling, though to JR it was more muffled. Yoon kicked his opponent more time before falling back. Jr held his head as he pointed at him.

Don't you ing run away!” he yelled, stumbling a forward, right into Jb who held him.

You ok?” Jb asked, gripping his friends shoulder. Jr nodded, blinking as he got his focus back.

Yeah...” he stood up straight once his vision cleared. “What a bunch of es. Running away.”

Something must have happened...” Jb said, wiping his mouth. Sirens could be heard approuching from behind them. Jr sighed.

Like that?” Jb and Jr decided to leave the area, running back into the school grounds, going down the field before making to the end boundaries to jump the wall. The two boys rested for a second before lazily jogging down the neighborhood. They paused in a ally way to rest. Jr looked at Jb who was pulling out his phone.

Wonder if Jackson is ok?” He breathed out, dialing the number, he clicked his tongue, “Voice mail.”

I'm sure Jackson is ok.” Jr said, pulling out his phone, dialing your number. Yours went to voice mail too.

YoungJae not picking up either.” Jb sighed. Suddenly, his phone vibrated. “Mark?” Jr silently watched Jb whose face was stoic with focus, then grew concerned as those muscles changed. Eyes expanding “What!?” Jr was frozen now.

What's wrong?” Jr asked, Jb eyes narrowed in front of him before he told Mark bye. “What happened?”

Vanilla...” Jr breath caught in his throat, “She was stabbed by SeongHo.”

 

Jr pressed his hand against his forehead as his mind replayed the memory. At that moment, Jr felt sick. He wanted to scream and break something. Frustration and worry mixed together to cause a adrenalin rush that he never wanted to feel again. Vanilla and stabbed should never been in the same sentence, but they were and it sickened him. It was to long after that Jr and Jb ran as fast as they could here. Knocking anything out of their path that blocked the path to you. Jr swallowed a lump in his throat .

“Vanilla...” he whispered, rubbing his eyes.

 

 

BamBam was laying on the ground in front of you, hopeless and hurt. You covered your mouth as your eyes widened. SeongHo appeared, holding a knife in his right hand, stomping on the GOT7 male. You went to call out, but your throat wouldn't produce a sound. SeongHo smirked at your as he bent down to grab a fist full of BamBam's hair.

What are you going to do?” he asked, holding the knife in the air. You shook your head.

 

“BamBam...” Jb looked up from his hands to look at you. You eye brows furrowed together, “No... BamBam shi... look...” Jb leaned forward and grabbed your shoulder.

“Vanilla... yah. Are you coming to?” he asked, shaking you gently. Your face started to use it muscles as you slowly started waking up. Your eyes slowly fluttered open as they struggled to focus on the ceiling above you. “Yah, Kim Yumi.” you blinked at your name and turned your head to the side. Focusing on Got7's leader.

“JB...?” you asked, throat sounding horse. Jb stared into your eyes, he noted how cloudy the are with a hint of confusion. You started to look around the room. It was plain white with a hint of water damage. You blinked your eyes before facing JB. He just stared at you, his eyes searching for you didn't know what. You looked at him too. He had obvious early stages of bruising around his jaw and cheek area, his mouth was scabbed over and both of his hands were wrapped up. His hair was sweaty along with his skin. His shirt had some blood stains on it. Blood. Your eyes widen. “BamBam shi? Is BamBam shi ok?” Jb eyes widen then narrowed at you, he leaned back rubbed his head.

“He's fine.” Jb said, watching your eyes haze over with worry.

“But... the knife...” you felt goosebumps tickle your skin as you shivered, making you aware of the pain in your side. You gasped in pain as your hands flew to your side. Jb leaned forward.

“You got it. Not BamBam.” Jb said. You looked over at Jb with confusion.

“I got... what?” you asked. Jb sighed, not looking at you.

“Stabbed... you're the one who got stabbed.” he said. Your eyes widen. Stabbed? You? Suddenly the memories came floating back. You covered your face with one hand as the other one felt the scar when in went to explore. You gasped. Your mom is going to freak out. Jb looked at your scared expression and squeezed his hands together. “Min noona is really good at making scars be less noticeable...” jb stopped once he realized your eyes were tearing up.

“I... I...” you choked on a lump in your throat. Jb started to run a hand through his hair.

“Don't cry.” he sighed, feeling overwhelmed by your expressions. You started to sniffle, you wanted to turn away from Jb, but you'd be laying on the side with the stab wound. Jb sighed again, rubbing his eyes. This isn't what he signed up for. He scooted up in his chair and reached for your hand that covered your mouth. You looked at him surprised as some group of tears escaped your eyes. Jb looked away and rubbed his nose as he squeezed you with his other hand. He cleared his throat awkwardly. You sniffled a bit and wiped your eyes with your free hand.

“BamBam shi... i-is no-t really hurt righ-t?” you asked.

“You're such a strange girl. Who goes throwing themselves in danger?” Jb asked, looking at you in a annoyed way. YOUR the one whose laying in the bed with a stabbed side an you keep asking if BAMBAM who wasn’t stabbed, if he was ok? Your eyes shifted away from his. Jb sighed. “Yeah he is.” he was surprised when you smiled.

“That’s good.” you whispered. Jb stare at your touching hands before his thumb started to rub your knuckles.

Vanilla...” Jr gave a small smile. “Jumped in front of me. Isn't that crazy? That cry baby...”

When SeongHo was about to stab BamBam, he was holding Bracelet, she suddenly dropped and he fell with her.”

“Twice...” Jb paused, your eyes stared into his, waiting patently for him to continue. “ You've jumped in to help my members twice now. Do you enjoy putting yourself in danger?” you frowned at him.

“I'm the reason for the danger though.” your words surprised JB. You started to sniffle again “This wouldn't have happened if I didn't run away that one night.” Jb squeezed your hand. He remembers that night very well. You running, JR chasing you, getting to the scene to find JR laying on the ground in pain. JB remembers how he treated you that night, and how he continued to treat you. Jb ran his hand threw his hair again.

“Danger will always be around us, so don't go throwing yourself into it.” he said. You looked at him with your tired eyes. Jb squeezed your hand again. Because... I'll protect you who was willingly to protect them...You smiled at Jb, surprising him.

“I hope you won't go looking for it.” you whispered back.