It's You

You Stole My Heart

  After long flight ,plane landed in  Incheon International Airport. You still slept and didn’t mind sounds of people walking but when stewardess came to you and tried to wake you up "Miss ,plane already landed and everyone are leaving the plane.

Suddenly you woke up and got embarrassed " I’m Sorry and thank you for waking me up " You got up quickly , took your handbag and went out from plane to take luggage. While you were walking and looking around,many minds came to your head again. "Finally I’m here but will everything turn out well ?,Will I get accepted? And how about videos which Minhee sent to Yunho " You shook your head to get away from minds spinning in your head and took luggage .

Afterwards you started to look around ,so you could try to see guy who should hold poster with your name on it.Mom and Dad said they took care of everything for you and you don’t need to worry about searching where to live.You felt happy ,really happy because it was unexpected for them to support you.

 In few minutes you found guy who have to take you to your apartment.He kindly greeted you as well as you did. "My name is Minho .Nice to meet you " He introduced himself in cheerful way. "I’m Hana,Nice to meet you too " You smiled at him .He looked really nice guy to you.Your parents know who to choose for sure.You thought to yourself and followed him to car. " How long it will take to go in place I will live ??Is it  far?? "  Question marathon started and he giggled at your curiosity about every single thing you were asking.

"It will take some time but don’t worry about it,I think you have plenty of things to see till you get home " He kept answering questions all the way till car stopped by house.House was big yet modern type. Your eyes got big like never before and your mouth was opened widely. " This house? Yes it’s all yours " He answered and started to laught by your reaction to the house.

His laught made you react quickly .Your mouth were closed in matter of seconds and cheeks started to get pink.Shyness is winning over you once again. " Well,shall we go now ?? I think you’re even more curious to see how house look like inside" He opened  car door for you and handed house keys for you. "Run to check while I will take your luggage to house " He opened car and took out all of your stuffs while you ran quickly to house.Curiously was killing you like never before.Once you opened the door ,your eyes got big again as you were walking through rooms.Rooms were modern but simple at same time ,just like you always wanted to.

Tears were falling down  on your cheeks, not because of sadness but because you were touched and thankful for what your parents did. Minho didn’t wanted to bother you but he slowly put his hand  on your shoulder since he was worried if something happened " Are you okay? " You looked up at him and nodded. " It’s just happy tears don’t worry  but thanks" Minho smiled and you noticed note on his hand " What’s this ? " You looked at note with curiousity . "Oh this ? This is my contacts if you need something.Your parents asked me to help you whenever you need help " He handed note to you and smiled all the time. "If you don’t need anything anymore,I will go home now, see you later " He waved before closing the door and you waved back to him " See you and thanks for help"

Few moments later you felt really sleepy.It was  2:00am when you looked at clock " I guess I will need to get used to time zone here" You tought to yourself and went to sleep.

 

You were sleeping calmly and  your phone started to rang.You murmured and pulled blanket up to your head since you wanted to sleep but phone kept ranging. Slowly you took phone from night table and  answered to call in sleepy voice " Mom it’s you ?" .Smile  showed up on your face even you still had sleepy voice" Yes its me dear,I woke you up ? " Mom asked in worried tone " Not really,It’s actually time for me to wake up.I think I slept more than I usually do " You laughted little and kept talking  with your mom for half an hour.

"Dear take care of yourself okay??I will be busy with my work these days so have fun got it? " She assured you to don’t worry about her work and  have fun. " I will mom but please don’t overwork or you will be in big trouble " You joked on phone with her , after few minutes you hang up and changed your clothes.

Afterwards you went to kitchen to cook something but suddenly remember that you have no food " Oh no ,I forgot about food " But by your surprise fridge was full of food, it made you blink since you didn’t bought food  .

"It must be Minho again" You tought and started to cook, after some time it was done.You took plate and went to watch TV. Today was rainy day ,so it was reason you couldn’t go out.Once you TV ,DBSK’s Mirotic MV were playing and as always you couldn’t take off your eyes of him that you even stopped to eat . "He is such great dancer " Yunho always made you feel this way.He was guy who would make you crazy not for his y body but for his talent for dancing.It capture your mind no matter what . "Hana wake up to your senses " Immediately you shook head and kept eating while changing channels non stop.There is so much to watch that you lost in time and night came  quite fast.

"I hope another day is going to be great. I cant stay at home all the time " You were thinking while unpacking all your stuff , putting clothes in closet since it wasn’t too late  and you didn’t felt sleepy. 2  hours passed and it was finished " Ahhh, it’s quite tiring " You fell on your bed and didn’t felt how sleep took you to dream world.

Next day came,sunshines were hitting on your face again and it made you smile "Great day to go out ! " You jumped from bed , took shower and ate breakfast quickly.It felt like you don’t want waste time and wanted to go out soon as you can. Clothes you  chose to wear were simple,cute but comfortable .Make up was simple and natural ,you weren’t going to club after all. "I’m ready " You looked at yourself in mirror,took your handbag and went out.

Seoul is big city ,so you decided to not go too far since it was your first going out.Hours passed and you kept walking and looking around.You just couldn’t get enough of it ,the more you saw the more you wanted to see.

As you were walking you didn’t pay  too much attention where you walk for moment and guy bumped into you. "I’m Sorry " You bowed and looked up at him.His eyes were similar to you ,it’s remind you of his eyes.

"No, I’m sorry,I wasn’t paying attention too much when walking " He bowed at me and my eyes widened. "It’s him ,It’s U-know Yunho" I though in my mind and gulped. Yunho noticed something were wrong.

"You know who I am ? " He looked worried since he had tought of bumping into crazy fan again but somehow he didn’t stepped back.

"Y..yes " You nodded nervously and Yunho just smiled " Don’t be nervous ,act like normal or fans mights understand something is up " He whispered in soft voice and it’s made you blush. "I wont ,I know how fans can be " You slowly said ,it was hard for you to talk because you were in front of Yunho.TV and laptop were only things which you used to see his perfomances but now he was standing close to you.Nervous feeling started to win over you " I’m sorry that I cant give you autograph but I think we will meet again and I will sign for you,See you soon " I  froze by his words and nodded while watching him leave. " Oh my god,it was Yunho , no one else than him " You wanted to shout out loud but controlled your feelings and run to home quickly.