Sleepless Night

You Stole My Heart

 You runned home as fast as possible and your computer.You felt urge to talk with your sister right away.It felt like you can’t keep silent because of who you met just now and you always tell her everything no matter what it is.Once computer was on ,you opened skype .She was online and you send her message" Minheeeeee!!!!! Can we talk on cam now ?? please it’s important!!! "

Reply was fast and in few seconds she was calling you on Skype.You your camera "What happened ? You look like something big happened" Minhee looked at you shocked and worried. You tried to calm down and started to talk " Today I went out to see city and before going home I bumped in DBSK’s Yunho.He even talked to me.I  cant describe how I feel right now but I had to share it with you,or else I would explode"

Minhee looked at you even more shocked.She couldn’t believe what you were saying "You are sure it was him? " She questioned you and you nodded " He talked to me after all "

Your sister stared kept staring at you and you couldn’t help but laught .Her face was so funny  " Unnie will you talk or stare at me ?I know we didn’t saw each other some days but it’s enough  " You kept teasing her to hide your excited mood for what happened just few moments ago.

"Yaa!!! Are you teasing me ?? Of course I am shocked  " She pouted and crossed her arms ,it’s made you laught even more. " Laughting?? I bet he remember you,I send your videos to him after all " Minhee smirked at you with proud face while you remain in silence and looked around shyly.

"Got ya!! " Minhee laughted  and you made poker face for look at her. "Unnie ,seriously I’m already shy.He was really close to me and it’s make me crazy  " Your emotions exploded once again and you covered your mouth as much as possible when you realized what you said .

This time Minhee holded herself because of how cute you were acting just now " It’s okay my little sister,don’t cover your mouth.We have no secret " You nodded and smiled brightly like never before. " Unnie ,you know he said we will see each other soon " Minhee almost choked on your  words. " He ..said what?? Meet you again?? You just went to Korea and guys start to hit on you ?? "

" Unnie,it’s not like that .He just felt sorry he couldn’t give me autograph since fans might notice him " You said shyly and blushed. Yunho would never hit on me ,you tought to yourself.

"Oh really?? First time I heard singer being this nice.We will see " Minhee winked at me and it’s made your face even more red. " Blushing ?? Okay ,okay I will stop my cuttie " She giggled and looked at your reaction. "Unnie it’s late here I will try to sleep now,talk to you soon okay?? " 

"Of course,Good luck and have fun my little sis" Both of you waved at each other and turned off Skype.

You changed into your pyjamas and lied on your bed pulling blanket up to your chest ,trying to fall asleep  but no matter hard you tried to close your eyes,change positions .It’s didn’t gave you any effect so you music loudly.It was after midnight but you didn’t care and started to dance along with beat.After dancing for some hours, you tried to fall asleep again but still it didn’t worked " Seriously what’s wrong with me ? I always sleep well " You got up from your bed again and music again,you had  no choice but just dance again then you noticed someone looking at you through window. You froze because person remind you of Yunho.

" Yunho my neighbor? Nah It’s just my imagination " You shook your head and kept dancing to DBSK’s Purple Line again .Weird feeling was felt as someone kept watching you and you looked through window and stopped to look more carefuly to see if guy was still there.He was standing by window and resting his chin on hands while straightly watching at you.You gasped as you saw  some guy talking to him who looked like Jaejoong.

"I’m over .It’s really them.Yunho.Jaejoong ? so it’s their  house?? " You started to fan yourself, you felt embarrassed Yunho watched you all the time dancing.Fact that they were living just in front of your house made you even more shocked.Afterwards you quickly closed curtains and fell on bed hitting bed with your hands "He saw me .oh my god and what if others were watching me too ? "  You rolled all over bed,idea of them watching you dance made you crazy and even more shy.

Even morning came but you couldn’t be calm due to  what happened.Your phone started to ring,it’s made you jump out of  bed but you managed to answer . "Hello ,I’m Kim Junho.DBSK’s manager,as you know Yunho posted audition for fans to apply and show up their talents and I am glad to announce you Miss Lee that you won first place. You are invited to visit SM Town and meet us tomorrow at 11AM"

"H..Hello ,I won ..first place??It’s not mistake ? "You struggled at your words and tried to make sure he was calling to right person. " Yes Miss Lee ,I am sure and We hope to see you tomorrow at 11AM in SM TOWN.Address and other information are already sent to you by email "

" Thank you" DBSK’s manager hang up after you said thanks to him. Honestly you were lost at what was happening but happy because you actually won first place and got noticed by one of the best dancers in whole Korea.