Double Trouble

You Stole My Heart

  " Catch me if you can" You shouted and stick out tongue for Yunho as you run more fast. " Challenging me ?? You might regret if I catch you " He replied back to you as he almost caught . " Nice try but not fast enough. " You laughted at him as you saw him suddenly collapse on floor. You got scaried and run to check on him then suddenly he grabbed you and smirked " I told you to watch out ".Luckily no one was around as he caught you.

"Yunho ,seriously this is not funny " You struggled as you tried to get off from him ,but he didn’t let go of you. "Just few more minutes,just stay " Yunho whined like little kid, you had no choice but stay and pray that no one will come.However your praying didn’t helped.Jaejoong run in room shouting "Yunho ,did you saw my phone ?I am sure I  left it here " But suddnely he saw the whole scene.You were on top of Yunho ,few inches from his face and he was holding. " What the… ?? " Jaejoong’s eyes widened. " Jaejoong,it’s not what you think,she fell accidently and I tried to catch her " Yunho lied as both of you quickly got up from floor. "It’s okay but you know this scene looked in really wrong way,don’t make trouble for yourself and her" He warned you both and left after he took his phone. " Sorry ,I wont play like this here" Yunho apolopgized as he was rubbing back of his neck.

"It’s okay,at least it was Jaejoong..If my sister would see that, we both would get kicked " You laughted nervously. " Oh you have sister?? " You nodded and smiled " She will come to Korea soon and I think you should be careful ,since she always protect me " Suddenly Yunho felt nervous. " Is this mean she might keep eye on me?? "

" Yes ,especially if she find it out but don’t worry I wont tell her.I am saving you "  You giggled and reach for your phone which was on table. " Saving me ?? Oh I got it! You like me don’t you ? " My eyes got wide again as he asked " Uhmm I prefer to not talk about it now Yunho, please? " You smiled bitterly at him. " I will give you time ,is it okay with you ? "

"Yes ,Thank you Yunho-shii " You smiled more warmly. " Yunho-shii ?? Call me Yunho Oppa or Just Oppa ,like you call Junsu " Yunho pouted and looked at you with puppy eyes. This trick of his always work on you." Yunho Oppa , happy?? " You shyly giggle. " Yes I am more than happy " He kissed your cheek as he was holding your hands. " Let’s go home ? "

" Of course ,by the way we have day off tomorrow ?? I saw schedules but I want to make sure" You asked. " Tomorrow ? Yes .We will have photoshoot for our upcoming album ,so there wont be any lessons. " While you were in middle of talk ,phone start to ring. DBSK’s Mirotic song could be heard in all the parking, you set it too loud. " Sorry Yunho Oppa ,just moment".Sheepishly  you picked up phone." Hi my little sis" Minhee greeted you on phone. " Hi unnie,did you got some news ? I mean about coming here. "

" Of course. That’s  reason I am calling you.I know this is crazy but I was able to get ticket quickly.Tomorrow I will come to Korea" You  squealed out of happiness  " Really?? What time ?? I will come to pick you up. " Yunho got closer as he tried to hear what you guys were talking, you kept talking as  raised eyebrow " Yunho please, it’s girl talk "

In few seconds, you realized that you still were on phone. " I should be there around 10am..But wait a moment Hana.You’re with who ?? I just heard you " You panicked " Ahh that?? Nothing sis,it’s not important. I will come to pick you up tomorrow then.I have free day off. "

" Wait till I come to Korea ,wait I will see what you’re actually doing " Minhee’s voice was so serious. " but I cant wait till I meet you ,I missed you " Her voice became soft again " Sure unnie you can check as much as you wish,I missed you too!! I am already waiting for you!! I have to go now!! Lets meet on airport tomorrow!! Love ya !! You hang up and let out sigh as you ruffled your hair. It’s great she is coming and you missed her a lot but checking you out made you feel anxious.

"Are you okay ?? "  Yunho caressed your hair and tucked  bang behind your ear. " Mhh Ye but I am going to be checked out by my sister,since she heard me talking to you" You muttered as Yunho lifted your chin up and caressed your face gently " Listen everything is going to be okay,calm down.Believe in me " You smiled at him ,it was  little bit hard for you to get used how he is acting toward you but liked it.Afterwards you both got in car and went home.

Next morning, you quickly got up from bed,took breakfast and dressed up in speed of light. Minhee was coming to Korea today, so you were really excited and hyper that you did everything in fast speed.You wanted  to go to airport as fast as possible then wait for her.

Afterwhile you were already waiting in airport.Minhee’s plane should land soon as you checked on time. You were walking forth and back.Minutes there like hours. " In few minutes through window you saw plane landing.

"Finally,She is here!! I missed her so much" You said it with relief and big smile appeared on your face. " Hana my little sis!!! You turned as you saw your sister running to you with luggage.You run toward her too and hugged her tightly " Unnie!! Finally you’re here.I missed you so so much. "

"Me too my little cuttie. " Minhee hugged you back tightly and smiled at you as she pulled away. " Let’s go home.We have so much to talk about.cook together and do plenty of things here "

" Let’s go.I feel really hungry after trip " Minhee giggled as  you both wrapped each other arms around shoulders and went to car smiling.