Intrigue

You Stole My Heart

Jaejoong kept glancing at Rain as Minhee went to him and hugged him "Hello Oppa,I missed you" She whispred to him as Jaejoong hugged more close to him "I missed you too sweetie" .While Rain quickly looked at them and kept talking with Yunho." We all should go out someday,it’s really been while we have met " "Of course even all of us can come ,not just me and Jaejoong.It’s will be more fun together" Yunho smiled as he was talking to Rain .Rain was quite of passive since he watched how Jaejoong was being all close with Minhee.It’s made him all curious what’s going on between them" Hyung something wrong?" Yunho looked back at Jaejoong with Minhee then looked back at him." No I’m okay.I had tiring day I am learning Minhee singing ,She passed our audition.These sisters are really talented."

"You know Hana too ??How come??" Yunho rised eyebrow being curious of how Rain know Hana too." I saw her on audition and also I took them to our company at morning.Why?" Yunho faked smile he was actually jealous he took you there too. " Nothing just  wondering" He rubbed back of his head randomly." I should go now,I have plenty things to do after I come back " Rain said as he went to Minhee and ruffled her hair" See you tomorrow,I gotta go now" Minhee nodded as Jaejoong glared Rain touching her hair."Bye Oppa" Yunho and Jaejoong quickly closed door as Rain left with relief. Both you and your sister blinked at their action" You both are acting weird" Yunho, Jaejoong shook their heads as Changmin joined them ." He wont steal our girls" Guys said in union.

Both of you bursted out laughting" They’re jealous see?" Minhee said as you had to agree,it really seemed this way. Then Jaejoong came up to Minhee suddenly and took her away  ,quickly rushing on roof." Oppa what’s up with walking so fast? I wont runaway Oppa" Minhee giggled as they were on roof already then Jaejoong got serious and cleared his throat "Minhee I want to ask you something important" Minhee looked at him little bit taken aback as she looked at him.Jaejoong took her hands and looked at her" Minhee would you like to be my girlfriend?? I like you and you like me too so I tought we could try dating " Minhee’s face got all red.She didn’t expect him to suggest to date and felt really nervous yet really taken aback." Oppa It’s would be impossible to say no.Of course I want to be your girlfriend" She cheerfuly said as jumped on Jaejoong hugging him tight."Answer is even better than I tought" He holded Minhee as he kissed her gently.

Meanwhile on the practice room  you were all alone with Changmin and Yunho since others went to home.They said they were really tired and wanted to rest. You sat on floor watching on them ,resting your chin in palms." Who you like more Hana ? Tell us honestly" Changmin spoke with smirk on his face showing off his confidence.Your eyes widened by his question ,its even made you gulp hard." Changmin don’t ask it she will say it once it’s time" Yunho tried to cover you up from Changmin being all confident and too curious."No it’s okay oppa.Changmin wanna know ??I did liked you at first but for now I’m more into Yunho.Sorry " Changmin gritted his teeth,holding his fist for don’t hit Yunho" I will steal your heart Hana.I promise" Changmin slanged door as he went to house like Junsu with Yoochun.

Yunho went up to me and sat beside me looking at me without taking off his eyes from me" Is this true you said moment ago?" Yunho questioned you looking deep in my eyes just like he would try to read my minds." Yes.It’s true Oppa.Now could I go to find Minhee? She seems gone with Jaejoong" You tried to go away and avoid this awkward situation but Yunho shook head" Let them be alone.Now we talk about me and you my girl" You backed off little but Yunho gently stopped you " Since you said it,should we take it one step further??" You blinked confused at him as he leaned in closer, you felt his breath on your face " I would like you to be my girl ,would you like to be lady of my heart and date me?" Yunho questioned you  looking at your eyes  while caressing your face with his thumb causing your heart to beat fast like never before. " I like you oppa I really do,I wanted to say no but my heart don’t let me to.Yes I will be lady of your heart as you’ll be my first one who I will be with" You shyly said as he hugged you tight making you fall on floor" Oppa ,yaa what are you doing?" You giggled as he laughted too" Just hugging you my girl"

"But oppa your manager or someone else might  come in" You whined as he shut you up by kissing you slowly" I don’t care of it.I’m happy finally we can be together" You blushed as you kissed him back wrapping arms around  his neck pulling him closer.Meanwhile Jaejoong happily was walking  hand in hand back to practice room." We are always gone,I think they will be suspicious about us" Minhee giggled as they were walking close beside each other."No big deal ,they can know after all they’re like family to me.Dont worry" Jaejoong smile as he went downstairs and headed to open door with Minhee."Guys must be waiting inpatiently" Jaejoong opened door as he saw you with Yunho kissing" Baby it’s better if you don’t go there" Minhee blinked at confusion " why??I’m going in" As she opened the door She saw you with Yunho.Yunho was all over you and kissing you while you  had your hands wrapped around him."YAAA!!! What are you guys doing here??" Minhee raised her voice in shock seeing her sister being intimate with Yunho." Unnie!! This is nothing!! Really it’s just kiss" Yunho  got up quickly ,helping you to get up as he put his hand on your waist"Minhee calm down.We didn’t do anything bad" Suddenly she was about to  chase you guys but Jaejoong holded her back by hugging her tight form behind as you run away with Yunho laughting" Bye unnie,have nice time with Jaejoong oppa"  Jaejoong chucked by  your words  while you with Yunho got in little trouble. Both of  you bumped into manager.He saw both of you holding hands" Yunho what’s supposted to mean? "He pointed at hands with suspicious face.