Happy Day

You Stole My Heart

Minhee and you were walking home while talking about what happened today, teasing each other nonstop. It’s really been while when both of you had such crazy day full of various matters."Unnie mind to tell me what’s going between you and Jaejoong Oppa?? You know my situation.I want to know about you as well" You  ruffled her hair as she looked around." Me and Jaejoong?? Well he just asked my number and he is all being nice to me.I kind of like him but it’s not what you think of my little sis" Minhee started to be really shy and stuttered while talking.

She didn’t had any boyfriend just like me. Even tought you are 20 years old and your sister  is 21 years old." Unnie come on he likes you ,don’t you understand? Wahh it will be nice if he will be your first kiss" You playfully by acting drool scene over Jaejoong."Ya!! well I could say same for you.Your first kiss was Yunho ? or maybe Changmin??" She smirked at you while grinning.You gently punched her arm as you chased her in home."What you said?? Now You’re more than over!!" Minhee run to bedroom as you pushed her on bed throwing pillow on her. Pillow fight started over tease again" My little sis !! I give up !! please!!" As  you stopped and laughted at her being covered in feathers.Minhee sneezed because of too much feathers on her face but she started to laught "Coming to Korea was good idea I guess.I am having even more fun"  You nodded   giggling at her and cleaning feathers from her." You look like chicken now unnie"  As you were cleaning off feathers from Minhee she fell asleep."Good night unnie" You turned off light and went to your room as soon as you lied on bed ,you drifted to sleep too.

Next morning while you was still sleeping like always ,you felt sun rays hitting on your face.It’s made you turn in other side so sun wont bother . Minhee suddenly run in room starting to shake you"Wake up sis!! I need your help!! Today’s my audition." You groaned while hugging pillow "Just few more minutes ,please Yunho" Your sister hitted your head  gently " Ya !! Since when I’m Yunho ??" You almost fell off from bed  rubbing your head" Unnie what are you talking about?? " Minhee crossed her arms " Just moment ago you called me Yunho when I tried to wake you up" You looked  at your sister in disbelief." I don’t talk in my sleeps unnie" Minhee started to giggle since she knew you talk in sleep sometimes." You do I will record you next time" She giggled as she was pulling you from bed " Now my little sis, get up.I need your help " You pouted as you felt like staying in bed today but you had no choice but to get up. Your sister is more important than your wish to stay in bed whole morning." Okay okay unnie,just let me  take shower and change my clothes once I will  be done I’ll come to your room ?? how??" Minhee high fived you " Deal.I’m waiting for you" She rushed out of your room as you headed to shower quickly.You took shower as fast as you could. After it you blowed and combed your hair as you headed  back to your room.

While Minhee was in her room  door bell rung . She runned to open the door hoping to see Jaejoong but it was Yunho. Her  eyes became big as she saw him in front of him" Hello Minhee, is your  sister at home??" Minhee nodded"Yes. She is in her room upstairs if you need to talk with her." Your sister glared at him for second as he rushed to your room immediately. You was holding towel wrapped around your body,when you heard knocking in the door. You thought it’s your sister" Aish cant you be more patient..unn" You turned back.It wasn’t your sister but Yunho . Towel from your body fell off as you froze to see him in front of you."Yaaaa!!!!! What the hell you are doing here ??" You shouted at him when you realized your towel fell off."Damnn it!! " You quickly took towel covering yourself and in bathroom. He saw your whole body ,it’s made you embarrassed like never before.Your face were burning as you quickly changed into clothes. Minhee run into room as she heard you screaming" What just happened here??" Yunho gulped and stepped back little." I didn’t do anything" He got embarrassed as well when you came out of bathroom." Unnie!! I can explain.Nothing  happened I just saw mouse" You lied to her as you didn’t wanted to cause trouble for Yunho."Mouse?? By chance is he Yunho ?" You shook your head trying to hide your shyness." Everything is okay.I will come to you soon once I talk to Yunho okay?" Minhee glanced at Yunho as she left room" Don’t take too long.I am waiting" After your sister left room you looked at window avoiding  Yunho’s eyes" I will act like I didn’t saw anything.I didn’t knew anything.Your sister just told me that you’re in your room" Yunho tried to explain how everything happened but you didn’t felt like talking.He saw your body and it’s couldn’t  get worse" It’s okay.Why you’re here?" You questioned him as you tried to change topic." I’m here to ask you big favor. One of our main dancers got injured and you’re one of strongest dancers I saw so far.Please help us" Yunho pleaded for your help. "  You didn’t wanted to ruin their performance but it felt awkward somehow." Okay I will help  do it,not for you but for all guys.I know how it’s important" Yunho smiled and hugged you tightly " Thank you so much!! " You nodded and patted his back as you pulled off from him quickly." I need to go help my sister now.We will meet later and take care of this matter" You  said firmly as you pushed him gently from your room."See you soon " He waved at you  before leaving house and you quickly run to Minhee.

"Here I’m unnie" You brightly smiled then looked at her trying to choose what to wear.She is having hard time choosing it for sure." Need help ?? " Minhee nodded as she stared all clothes. You put finger under your chin while you were looking at her clothes." I think  red dress will suit you the best.You need to look stunning during  audition in all meanings" You took red dress and handed it to Minhee." Thank you my little sis" She hugged you quickly and  changed clothes into red long dress. She was taller than you so it’s gave her perfect look." You look perfect" You showed her two thumbs  up as she giggled." Now I’m really ready but I feel little bit nervous sis" Minhee mumbled nervously." Everything will be okay.I know you can do it.I did pass audition ,you can pass it since you have amazing voice.Believe in yourself unnie" You encouraged her as much as possible to make her less nervous.

" Let’s go.It’s about time to go in J. Tune Entertainment building." You holded Minhee’s hand and sat her in car  sitting beside her."Unnie I’m supporting you here.I will skip my lesson but I will be there for you" You squeezed her hand as she smiled at you." Thank you my  sis " Minhee hugged you once again .In 10 minutes both of you were already standing and looking at J.Tune Entertainemnt building.Many people were gathering and entering building. You gently pulled Minhee to walk with her.She was kind of shy and nervous at same time.As people saw both of you walking in building .They gasped at how beautiful  you and Minhee were." Wow they are so hot and y" One guy said loudly. They made both of you chuckle , honestly you didn’t expect such reaction nor your sister did." I didn’t expect such reactions unnie" "I didn’t expect it either " She agreed as both of you heard man announcing names who will go first to sing" First participants who will sing is Kim Haneul,  Lee Minhee and Jung Yunwoo.Please get ready and wait your turn"

"You heard, you will go second,I didn’t tought you will go so fast.You can do it unnie!" You cheered your sister while going to backstage.Your sister was doing some breathing practice and singed." You’re doing great job unnie" Minhee smiled and finished her last practice before going  to scene. She always practiced a lot before you went to Korea and results are stunning. Finally Minhee’s turn  came. "Unnie Fighting!! Show them your real talent!!" You cheered for her then Minhee went to scene."Good Morning.I’m Lee Minhee.My number is 2 and I’m going to sing Younha’s a goose dream." Minhee introduced herself. Music started to play as she started to sing. Everyone were quite listening to her voice. Their face was turning into shocked one.Minhee had unique voice as she kept singing emotions overtook you.Song she was singing  is really beautiful and have deep meaning. You quickly  wiped tears then she finished singing. Everyone was claping for her."Your voice is really amazing as well as your Korean.I can say only that you’re accepted without any doubt" One of judge said. You looked more carefully .He was Bi Rain.Sister always go nuts for him and now he is actually in front of her.Minhee was shocked as well as she recognized him.She bowed saying " Thank you.I will do my best" and came back to backstage." You got accepted.oh my god .You did it!!You jumped out of happiness hugging your sister tight like never before." We have..no we must celebrate unnie!! Congratulations!!" Minhee was crying for happiness as she hugged you tight too."My dreams is coming true my little sister.Thank you for always cheering on me" .Smile curled on your face as you wiped her tears" That’s what sisters is for. Let’s go to celebrate"Minhee smiled and wrapped arm around your shoulder as both of you left for going to celebrate.