Who Is She ?

You Stole My Heart

After you went back to home Yunho stood in between door dumbfounded.Yoochun looked around asking other three guys " Where is Yunho ? " All of them shrugged " He went out somewhere and mentioned he will be back in few minutes. " Changmin answered rubbing back of his neck. Junsu got up and took phone " I will go  outside to see if he is there" .As soon as Junsu opened the door he saw Yunho standing like statue. " Hey why you’re standing like statue here? Yoochun is searching for you. "

" I was just breathing some fresh air,I will come in soon.Dont worry " Yunho patted Junsu’s shoulder and Junsu headed back to house. " You’re really something Hana " He murmured and went to house.

Meanwhile Minhee and you started to yawn. Both of you had so much fun today like chasing each other,teasing and playing around just like  always. " Unnie,when is your audition ?? You asked suddenly while resting your chin in your palms. " Audition?? Day after tomorrow.Why?? Do you feel worried ?? "

"I feel happy for you but in the other hand my feelings being mixed.I wonder how it will turn out.Will you get accepted. " Minhee opened her arms and hugged you rubbing your back " Don’t worry ,Your unnie will do the best.You learned me to now give up so if I need to I will go there till I pass "

"That’s my unnie but I don’t really know if I will be able to come.You know I have lessons but I will try to come" You assured Minhee that you will try your best at coming to support her during such important moment in her life.  " Skipping your lessons for me?? Only if you don’t get scolded by your teacher.I will be fine even you cant.You will support me by thinking about me.That’s enough for me" Minhee smiled brightly at you as you hugged her again. " I will try to be good student " You giggled and got up from your chair as you were stretching your arms. Minhee yawned by covering . " Sleepy?? We should rest tomorrow I need go to lesson.I will take you too since I don’t want you to be left alone " Minhee almost jumped on you because of happiness as she was saying thank you non stop.Minhee was fan of DBSK just like you ,just she needed more time for learn to like them. " As I thought you’re already fangirling,Now let’s go sleep ,We have to wake up early" You yawned as both of you said good  night to each other and went to sleep.

Time passed by and morning came.You  were still sleeping peacefully then Minhee out of nowhere jumped on bed waking you up " Hana wake up!! You don’t want to get late do you ? " You groaned lazily "Just few more minutes please" You turned to other side and pulled up blanket on your head. " Ya!!dont be lazy sis!! " Minhee pulled off blanket from you and you almost fell off from bed but managed to balance yourself " Aishh..Okay ..okay" MInhee giggled at you as she saw you with messy hair all over your face. " Go take shower and let’s eat breakfast before we need to go " Minhee beamed as she quickly left room. " Oh my ..She is so hyper today" . Minhee left your room  as you went to  take quick shower. After shower you looked at mirror " Get ready Hana,hard day awaits you " You said to yourself  encouraging yourself while you were blowing your hair with blower. As soon as you finished with hair you dressed up and put on some  natural make up.

" Sis !! Hurry up!! " Minhee shouted from downstairs. " I’m coming!!!!! " You took your phone with bag and quickly run downstairs. " Finally ,you were like forever " Minhee whined as she put plate on table. " Let’s eat.I cant wait till we go to SM TOWN" You shook your head  giggling while you wated her almost jumping on chair.

" Be patient ,I am eating you know " Minhee pouted.She was older than you  but sometimes she acted like little girl.It always funny to see her being like this. Afterwhile you finished your breakfast " Breakfast was really good,thanks unnie.Now we can go.Are you ready?? " You wiggled your eyebrows at her as you took your bag.

"I’m more than ready " Minhee squealed and run toward door, but you grabbed her and stopped her . " I am first, you go after me" You teased and run out first before her. "Ya!!  Sis don leave me!! " Minhee whined like little and you burtst out laughting " I am just playing unnie" You stopped taxi and told driver go to SM TOWN building. Within 20 minutes both of you were standing in front of building.Minhee started to be nervous. "I’m nervous..really nervous" You rubbed her back  comforting her "Calm down " Guard greeted you and both went in building while Minhee hold into your arm while looking around shyly. You turned straight to practice room dragging Minhee since she walked really slow.

You opened the door,all of guys were already getting ready for practice then their eyes turned to you and girl who wasn’t familiar for them. Junsu approached you first as greeted you hugging you. Junsu noticed Minhee " Is she your friend ? you both look quite similar  girls" You hugged Minhee " She is my sister Minhee" ,you introduced her as other guys came to you and greeted your sister.

" I’m Minhee.Hana’s older sister .Nice to meet you all" Minhee bowed at them in polite way. " She is cute " Jaejoong whispered to Yunho and of course you could hear it too. Jaejoong went closer  to your sister  " Feel like at home Minhee.If you need something just tell me" Minhee was taken aback by his kindness.Jaejoong reacted you quite cold as you remember meeting him first time but acted so nice with her.

You rubbed back of your head as you were watching your sister being all happy talking to Jaejoong. " Jealous? " Yunho whispered from behind and you gulped by feeling him close.  "No I am not.I don’t like Jaejoong in that way.I am just looking over my sister." He wrapped arms around you as he heard your answer. "Oppa not here !! " You raised your voice little ,making guys turn to you .Yunho quickly took away his hands away from you .Both of you acted like nothing happened. " Minhee never mind,they’re always like this" Changmin smirked at you both while other started to burst out laughting.  "Fighting just like couple " Minhee added and sat closer to Jaejoong.

" Ya!! Guys!! Not funny!! Let’s start our practice" Yunho stated firmly " and Changmin you wont get any food for sure" Changmin whined  "Not again hyung".

Everyone stood in their spots while Minhee were watching you all. "Hana Hwaiting!!! " Minhee encouraged you before turning on music.Yunho kept trying to get closer while dancing as he suddenly changed dance routine showing you dance together.Minhee watched you both since she didn’t really got why all practice turned to duet dance. Guys were dumbfounded as well while Jaejoong used opportunity and took your sister away.

Meanwhile you had to dance with Yunho.Jaejoong and Minhee were talking. " Could I have your number? "Jaejoong boldly asked Minhee’s number.Minhee got little bit shocked that Jaejoong is actually asking for her number. " Of course. How I could say no ? " Minhee took Jaejoong’s phone and typed in her number.

"Thanks.I will call you once I find free time" Minhee smiled and both of them came back to practice room.