Truth Disclosure

You Stole My Heart

Manager kept looking suspicious making you both pull off hands from each other like nothing happened." Manager Junho,its not what it looks like.we were holding  hands in friendly way." Yunho tried to explain as you nodded and assured manager that’s true what Yunho is saying. " I hope so.I don’t want to hear any jokes like this.Did you saw Jaejoong??I need to talk with him for moment." Junho questioned Yunho making you suddenly remember that Minhee and him are together.You nudged Yunho’s elbow to make him stop manager" No.I didn’t saw him.I think he left building already."Yunho smiled bitterly as manager went towards dance practice room"Manager Junho .No need  he already left.I will tell him tomorrow to talk to you." You and Yunho started to block way but manager got free and went to dance practice.

For Minhee’s and Jaejoong’s bad luck manager found them together .They were hugging each other.Jaejoong  was hugging Minhee from behind in that moment as manager came in practice room. He was kind of pissed off ,first he saw Yunho and you acting as couple ,now Jaejoong and Minhee."What the hell is going on ??Jaejoong ?? and who is she ??fan? rules states no dating!!" He raised his voice which was sounding angry and really pissed off."Calm down manager Junho!! We are just friends and I comforted her since she felt unwell." Jaejoong rised his voice too as he hided Minhee behind him as you and Yunho went in since shouting could be heard outside."Manager why you’re shouting ??"

Yunho questioned manager as Changmin walked in at the moment with evil smile on his face." Manager they’re actually dating,it’s just their lie to cover up" . Changmin said while grinning nonstop .Minhee and Hana looked at each other so did Yunho with Jaejoong.Manager got even more angry " It was just joke" Changmin chuckled with evil smile on his face .Manager shook his head went out of practicing room slanging the doors hardly.Then he came close to you and winked " I told you I won’t let it like this baby" He made you angry by what he just did and you made him fall on ground hardly holding him down and leaned in closer to his face" You said something oppa? Huh?" After you got up suddenly  Minhee came and kicked Changmin strongly in between his legs,making Yunho and Jaejoong burst out laughting hard  including you with Minhee while Changmin rolled all over practice in pain." Yaaaa!!! It’s hurts!!"

Changmin shouted as he holded his in between his legs. All of them including you ignored it and high fived each other going out of room.Later on Changmin got up then took ice pack as he headed home while walking slowly holding ice pack in between his legs.Afterwhile once he walked in  house Junsu with Yoochun saw Changmin walking weirdly. His hand was holding ice pack in between his legs."What happened to you ??" They asked holding their laught ,almost laughting.Changmin just  glared at them and went up upstairs while Yoochun and Junsu burst out laughting.

Meanwhile you , Minhee with Yunho and Jaejoong headed to  SM cafeteria to eat after hard working day.While you  were walking your sister stand in between you and Yunho as it made you look at her with poker face while Jaejoong stand beside Yunho giggling together with Minhee."Hmm Unnie what’s this?" You raised eyebrow making questioning look to your sister" Me ?? Nothing I just want to be beside my sister" She giggled as you glared at her" Weird since you like be beside Jaejoong nowadays unnie" You smirked at her and Minhee pouted as she went back to Jaejoong and Yunho high fived you.Later on  all of you went to  buy something to eat.Minhee and Jaejoong ordered one of most spicy so did Yunho with you. Waitress blinked at all of you in shock."Are all of you sure to eat it ??" Waitress questioned making sure of what she heard while it made Minhee giggle.As soon as deliver was accepted all of you went to sit by table and wait for food while talking and joking around with each other.Finally in some  minutes kimchi was delivered to all of you."I Can’t wait to eat it"Minhee squealed rubbing her hands in excitement while Jaejoong looked at her with amused face   because of her reaction."Are you sure you will be able to eat ? " He questioned Minhee making sure if she was sure of what she is about to eat now."Of course ,watch me and you will see " She answered giggling making Yunho blink a little too while you weren’t surprised at all since both of you practiced to eat spicy food long time before going to Korea.

Minhee started to eat kimchi without any problem as you followed by her starting eating making Yunho and Jaejoong stare at both of you with wide eyes and wide opened mouths.They couldn’t believe that foreigners girls could actually handle this spicy kimchi since not even all Korean can handle it too."Hana are you okay??" Yunho looked with worried face as he saw you eating it."Of course oppa.We’re already used to spicy food" You giggled as you high fived Minhee making them speechless and they ate in silence keeping eye on on you and Minhee.After some time all of you finished eating and Minhee  pulled you further from guys not wanting that they hear.

"I Will go at home since I want try to dance the dance you learned me before" You nodded patting her shoulder" Good luck and see you soon"  Minhee waved till she left cafeteria as Jaejoong grinned by what he heard." Hana wanna go with us after we’re done eating? " Jaejoong suggested making Yunho glare at him for moment."Of course why not?? My sister is little bit busy so I have nothing to do at the moment" You smiled brightly at Jaejoong as you nudged Yunho’s elbow trying stop Yunho from glaring at Jaejoong." Well Let’s go guys" Jaejoong got up from chair as he pulled you and Yunho like he was in hurry."Come on you both don’t be lazy"

You and Yunho looked at each other with confused looks"Jaejoong are you okay ??" You both asked in union." Of course you both just being lazy,let’s go have fun " He pulled us out of cafeteria bringing us to his car and drove away to home quickly.After 15 minutes we reached DBSK’s house as we got out from car, Jaejoong rushed to his room quickly"First he wanted to go home to have fun ,now running to his room in rush? He is being weird" You blurted out being confused as Yunho nodded" Ye he is really weird today.I guess he got bad mood or he is just tired don’t worry about it my girl" Yunho kissed your forhead as he took your hand leading you to his room.Meanwhile Minhee was already at home  dancing ily non stop and trying to get down dance moves one by one and Jaejoong fixed his clothes and quickly left the house heading to your and Minhee’s house.