This Is Just Beginning

You Stole My Heart

Minhee shyly  opened door and let Jaejoong in  as they both walked into house." Feel like at home " Minhee said cheerfuly closing the door. " Let’s watch movie.I don’t really want to sleep yet " Jaejoong questioned Minhee rubbing back of his neck." Why not ?? It’s good idea.House is all our tonight" Minhee giggled as she looked  kind of nervous that they are  actually staying alone , just two of them during night." What you would like to watch??" Minhee put her finger under chin while thinking" I don’t really know but my sister have really big   DVD collection of movies. We could  check what she have." Jaejoong clapped his hands in delight "Let’s check it right now " Your  sister nodded as she led in Jaejoong in her sister room." Here is all her DVD she got.What kind of movie we should search?" Minhee questioned Jaejoong as he tought for moment then pointed at "Jackal is Coming" DVD as she blinked at it for moment." I didn’t knew she had it.Let’s watch it." Jaejoong giggled as he took DVD and both of them went down to living room.

Till Jaejoong TV and DVD, Minhee run to kitchen to take some drinks with snacks  then quickly came back as movie as about to start." I brought some drinks and juices.Feel free to take it " Minhee smiled as she sat behind Jaejoong. When movie started Jaejoong pulled Minhee closer to him wrapping his arm around her shoulder.Minhee blushed by his action but got more closer putting her head on his shoulder. Movie started ,Both of them were really captivated by movie ,even Jaejoong thought he know all the move.He acted in this movie but it was interesting to watch it  for him. " I love this movie,it’s so funny but ya why u kissed that old lady?" Minhee got jealous and pouted crossing her arms." Shh baby it was only acting, you want I kiss you ?? Maybe  you wont feel jealous then?" He winked as he got closer and Minhee peck on his lips quickly." No No Oppa I am fine like this " Minhee blushed by his words and cuddled into his arms while Jaejoong caressed her guys." You’re really cute " He giggled kissing top of her head.Once movie finished,both of you took more movies and watched it all night while cuddling,talking with each other. Jaejoong and Minhee watched like 3 Movies and drifted into sleep on sofa hugging each other.

Next morning came really fast,like there wasn’t night at all .Sun rays was hitting on your face and you was about to  turn to other side for avoid sun rays but you felt strongs arms around your waist holding you close,it’s even didn’t let you get out of bed."Aish seriously Jung Yunho,and what I do ??" You tought facing him sleeping ,touching his handsome gently as he slowly opened his eyes." Good morning my girl " Yunho smiled brightly and kissed your forehead." Good Morning Oppa" You blushed because you still was in his arms close to him.Yunho noticed you being all shy as he slowly let go of you." It’s okay it’s time to get up after all" He ruffled your hair getting up from bed." I should go home oppa,I have to check on my sister .She will have her practice today so I want to take her there and go to practice with you guys"

" Of course ,just moment I go to change my clothes and I will walk you home " Yunho smiled and quickly went in bathroom while you were sitting on edge of bed playing with your phone as you found photo of him with you.It’s made you think how and when this  photo came out,then Yunho slowly poked your shoulder gently as he saw what you were watching. You jumped from bed quickly" Yaa Oppa!! Don’t scare me like this" He giggled and  hugged you from behind."Nice photo you got there" He smirked with satisfied face" I took it when I kissed you,you seems didn’t understood that I did it" You quickly turned to him to face him as you pinched his nose hard." That’s for doing this " Yunho winced at pain as you run to door. " I think I go now oppa" You quickly run out of room as he run after you .All of sudden Changmin appeared causing you to bump into him."Sorry oppa" Changmin wrapped arms around you" It’s okay.How was your night?? Are you okay??" You nodded as it felt uncomfortable Yunho saw scene ." Sorry maknae but She don’t have time for it now" Yunho took you away as you bowed to Changmin and both of you walked to your house"Yunho Oppa. It was okay.I know you don’t like it but he didn’t do anything" You smiled bitterly as he took your hand walking hand in hand till your house.Once you reach house ,slowly you opened the door and you couldn’t  believe what you were seeing.Minhee and Jaejoong were hugging each other while sleeping.Yunho noticed your face expression as he looked at both of them." Minhee!!! Jaejoong!!! Good Morning!!" You rised your voice making Yunho giggle.Minhee and Jaejoong woke up quickly and fell off from sofa as they saw you with Yunho.

" Yunho ,Hana we can explain..we just" They started to struggle trying to explain whole thing it’s made you giggle." But wait why you’re holding Yunho’s hand ?" Minhee  couldn’t resist but to make you shy since you made them both in shock." You quickly hid your hand putting it behind your back" Well you were sleeping with Jaejoong.Holding Yunho’s hand is just little detail" You  smirked as you winked at them." But we did slept together too" Yunho blurted. " Yaaa!! Seriously Yunho! " You hitted his arm making him whine at pain as Minhee with Jaejoong started to laught." I think is time for go! " Jaejoong said as he helped Minhee to get up and kissed her cheek." Ye we should go now,and Hana don’t forget you have practice today " Yunho winked as he left with Jaejoong.You hissed at Yunho.

Afterwhile they went out ,Minhee sat on sofa .She kept on smiling like little kid who got his favorite candy or toy."Hey dream girl ,your first practice with Rain is in 30 minutes,You don’t need to prepare??" Minhee’s eyes got big as she quickly got up and run to room in speed of light making you crack up at her reaction.You was about to jump on sofa but your sister run down downstairs in hurry" Let’s go  Yunho’s girl or I get late" Minhee giggled as she took her phone, you glared at her." Ya!! Say it again and you will run to your practice ,no taxi Jaejoong’s girl" You back and winked.Minhee got calm again and giggled " still it’s more than obvious that you are his girl." Minhee started to run since she knew you’re not kidding about your chase after her." Unnie!! Run for your life now!!! You runned out from house chasing her,after some minutes of running both of you stopped as car stood in roadside.

Car’s window  opened and Rain peek out of car as he greeted both of you.Both your sister and you got shocked. You both greeted him back as well." Why these two pretty girls are running around like this?" He questioned both of you smiling." Well we were afraid to get late in my practice" Minhee answered shyly." To my practice?? Oh get it! My driver will take you both there."  Driver opened door and you both get in car slowly ,sitting in front of Rain.Once door was closed ,car drove away to J.TUNE Entertainment building.