Party

You Stole My Heart

 

 As soon as your sister and you came out of building ,you quickly took out your phone typing message " Hello Jaejoong.I would like to ask favor.My sister passed audition.If you guys are free could you arrange little party? I would be really thankful ~ Hana" You pressed send buttom and waited for answer while Minhee called for taxi so both of you could get home. In few  seconds your phone beeped as you got message from Jaejoong." No problem.I will gather guys.Be in our house in an hour ;)  " Minhee poked your shoulder as she noticed you being busy with phone." Taxi is here .let’s go home or you will stand here?" Minhee giggled as you shook your head sitting in taxi  while typing message" Thank you! I will count on you Jae ;) .We will be there soon" You send him reply." With who you’re messaging so intensly??" She rised her eyebrow looking at you curious."Nothing unnie just with Junsu.He asked to come over once we get home." " Oh no problem.We can go together then" Minhee smiled while you kept messaging all way going to home.In more than 20 minutes taxi stopped by your home ,you payed for it.Minhee was about to head to home but you pulled to opposite direction gently  " Let’s go to Junsu Oppa first before we go home unnie" She followed you as you sent message " We are coming!!" .

Meanwhile DBSK guys were running back and forth to decorate room for create party mood.Junsu was hanging balloons while Yoochun was taking care of drinks. Jaejoong was making some snacks as fast as possible ,while Changmin were checking if both of you are coming and lastly Yunho took care of music equipment.Good party should be with good music not just food.drinks or decorations. " Guys !! They are coming"Changmin shouted as all of them gathered quickly after they finished everything  quickly. You opened door and let in Minhee  first as she was greeted by loud shout" Congratulations !! " They all hugged her at same time while you were giggling like boss.Minhee was taken aback by such sudden surprise. Changmin noticed you were just watching as he pulled you  in circle beside him" Guys!! Thank you but I am lacking of air ." Minhee giggled as she was gasping air for moment, guys pulled away slowly as they chuckled." Let’s party hard today. Minhee you’re the best" Jaejoong hugged your sister as he winked at you.By his wink you understood he is thankful for you to bring her to their house. Music started to play loudly as you saw Yunho being  DJ. You was about to go to talk with him but felt strong manly hands around your waist ." Let’s dance" Changmin whispered in your ear kissing your jawline gently." I’m not sure oppa" you mumbled but you saw Minhee dancing" Okay oppa why not ??" If Minhee have fun I should do the same. You thought in your mind.You shyly smiled then you  with Changmin started  to dance along with beat. You was close to him ,way too close as you grinded on him.He smirked as he pulled you closer whispering in husky voice" I love the way you dance " Shiver went down your spine while you quickly looked around .Minhee was gone and Jaejoong wasn’t seen around too" Oh these two love birds" You  thought as Changmin took your hand." Let’s go for moment" He smiled as you followed him.You had no idea what he is up too but for some  reasons you felt like following him.Changmin led you in his room and closed door."Finally just you and me " He smiled pulling you on his lap ,his arms was all over you holding you."I don’t want to let go of you,it’s feels like heaven holding you close to me " Changmin was resting his forehead on yours as he looked at your eyes. Your face felt hot as he was making you sit on his lap,looking straight at your eyes.No one ever did it to you." About yesterday ,is it true that you  never had boyfriend?" He asked you carefuly."Yes that’s true." You  nodded shyly" Let me be your first one" Changmin lean in closer  closing his eyes as he touched your lips with his.He started to kiss you  as you slowly give in  replying to his kiss.He playfully bitted your lower lip asking for more .You let him to kiss you deeply turning it into  French kiss.You almost gulped but you didn’t stop when suddenly Yunho came in room" What’s going on here?" You pulled off from Changmin as you looked at Yunho."Hyung this is not what you think" Changmin tried to explain as Yunho slanged door and runaway.

Meanwhile Jaejoong and Minhee was enjoying each other company at the garden. This garden was different ,no fans could enter it as it was protected really well. " This garden is so beautiful" Minhee said as Jaejoong smiled looking at her all the time  caressing hair." But you’re more pretty than any  flower here in garden" Minhee started blush by his words."Thank you oppa" Your sister stuttered little as she looked at Jaejoong’s eyes shyly.His eyes were so beautiful that Minhee couldn’t take off her eyes from him."Oppa you know what?? I have little confession" Minhee shyly lowered her head while blushing"What it is?Tell me" He smiled as he took your sisters hands ,kissing it gently and looking at your eyes" Oppa..I..I think I like you." Jaejoong looked at Minhee surprised but his face turned to satisfied in matter of seconds as he lifted up her chin."I like you too,from first time I saw you " He leaned in slowly landing his lips on Minhee’s lips.Minhee slowly closed her eyes wrapping arms around Jaejoong’s neck as she replied to his slowly.It was her first so she didn’t knew well if she is doing it right. Both of them kissed slowly without taking it any further  Jaejoong didn’t wanted to scare Minhee so he slowly pulled off since it was hard to resist to kiss her more passionately. Her lips was like drug to him .Minhee smiled  brightly and hugged Jaejoong pulling him enough close to feel his hearbeat which was racing fast."Oppa let’s go back,I think Hana might search for me " She chuckled as she caressed his face and slowly got up taking Jaejoong’s hand " Of course my princess" Jaejoong  pecked on  her lips as they went back to house. They was about to open door and Yunho run out passing by them.Yunho run fast as he could to place he would feel relaxed in.  You and Changmin tried to stop him but in way to running after him both of you almost bumped in your sister with Jaejoong." Guys did you saw Yunho ?? " Changmin and you asked in union.

"He just runned out why?" Changmin messed his hair while you tried to call him. " I need to find him unnie.Changmin I’m sorry I have to fix this matter somehow" You runned away to searching for him  in every possible place he could be. "Yunho where are you?? You shouted out his name looking around in park as someone grabbed your hand.